Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by Wotto
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 17 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_8299 (resized).JPG
IMG_8298 (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20190521-170731_Facebook.jpg
munsters copy (resized).jpg
Munsters card 2 copy (resized).jpg
Inst Card PREM.jpg
Design Card PREM.jpg
Inst Card PRO LE.jpg
Design Card PRO LE.jpg
Apron2.jpg
Apron.jpg
Untitled.jpg
20190308_080320 (resized).jpg
Test Colour.jpg
Test Colour 2.jpg
Test Colour.jpg

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 months ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Wait... did you create these?

I basically just used images already in the game as apron card backdrops so as not to create any issues. I personally don't ever sell stuff like that, I just do it to help the community. Was just a bit taken back to read " here is a set I made".

No big deal I guess, but I just didn't like people getting charged for what I would do for free.

If original artists had any issue with those cards I would delete immediately by the way.

#52 10 months ago
Quoted from Wotto:

I basically just used images already in the game as apron card backdrops so as not to create any issues. I personally don't ever sell stuff like that, I just do it to help the community. Was just a bit taken back to read " here is a set I made".
No big deal I guess, but I just didn't like people getting charged for what I would do for free.
If original artists had any issue with those cards I would delete immediately by the way.

Dude, they are awesome cards. We appreciate stuff like this.

Once I work out how to get 2 of them on one page and print them I will be happy.

#53 10 months ago
Quoted from Wotto:

Completely make sense. I’ve had a similar issue occur where I designed the original airball deflector for IJ-TPA but never actually produced them for selling. A couple other enterprising Pinsider’s came along and made them and started selling them. I’ll give them kudos that they actually got off the couch and actually made them (and in one case actually printed the plastics art on them). Not exactly the same scenario, but would probably have been nice to get some credit for the idea/design I guess. And I’m sure they made at least enough money for a few beers so i probably should have patented my idea and I’d now be rich!!

#54 10 months ago
Quoted from Wotto:

Personally I think this is a big deal. You put in the effort (big or small) and now someone else is making some $ out of that. Sure, the cards are printed and laminated but the right thing to do is to give some credit to the creator.

Thanks again mate, good work.

#55 10 months ago
Quoted from Wotto:

Be nice if people mentioned the maker before announcing " here is a.set I made" wouldnt it
[quoted image]

Did you challenge the rip off artist on this? I'll challenge him if I can know where to find him.

#56 10 months ago

Thanks man.

This topic made me wonder about that dude that is selling your work. I stated that he should mention where he got the art from. That is incorrect.
He first should have contacted you asking you if it's cool if he printed/laminated/cut to size and then sells them.

IMG_8298 (resized).JPGIMG_8299 (resized).JPG
#57 10 months ago
Quoted from HarrieD:

Thanks man.
This topic made me wonder about that dude that is selling your work. I stated that he should mention where he got the art from. That is incorrect.
He first should have contacted you asking you if it's cool if he printed/laminated/cut to size and then sells them.[quoted image][quoted image]

All good.
He and I have spoken, all is fine.
Glad u like em too.

#58 10 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Did you challenge the rip off artist on this?

Quoted from HarrieD:

I stated that he should mention where he got the art from.

Quoted from HarrieD:

...but the right thing to do is to give some credit to the creator.

You guys do realize that metaluna5 is the artist, right?

#59 10 months ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

You guys do realize that metaluna5 is the artist, right?

See post 51.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Johnson City, TN
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moriches, NY
$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
COINTAKER.COM
$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
5,399 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Oakland, NE
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside