Design Card PRO LE.jpg
Apron2.jpg
Apron.jpg
Untitled.jpg
20190308_080320 (resized).jpg
Test Colour.jpg
Test Colour 2.jpg
Test Colour.jpg
There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Wait... did you create these?

I basically just used images already in the game as apron card backdrops so as not to create any issues. I personally don't ever sell stuff like that, I just do it to help the community. Was just a bit taken back to read " here is a set I made".

No big deal I guess, but I just didn't like people getting charged for what I would do for free.

If original artists had any issue with those cards I would delete immediately by the way.

#52 4 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

I basically just used images already in the game as apron card backdrops so as not to create any issues. I personally don't ever sell stuff like that, I just do it to help the community. Was just a bit taken back to read " here is a set I made".
No big deal I guess, but I just didn't like people getting charged for what I would do for free.
If original artists had any issue with those cards I would delete immediately by the way.

Dude, they are awesome cards. We appreciate stuff like this.

Once I work out how to get 2 of them on one page and print them I will be happy.

#53 4 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

Completely make sense. I’ve had a similar issue occur where I designed the original airball deflector for IJ-TPA but never actually produced them for selling. A couple other enterprising Pinsider’s came along and made them and started selling them. I’ll give them kudos that they actually got off the couch and actually made them (and in one case actually printed the plastics art on them). Not exactly the same scenario, but would probably have been nice to get some credit for the idea/design I guess. And I’m sure they made at least enough money for a few beers so i probably should have patented my idea and I’d now be rich!!

#54 4 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

Personally I think this is a big deal. You put in the effort (big or small) and now someone else is making some $ out of that. Sure, the cards are printed and laminated but the right thing to do is to give some credit to the creator.

Thanks again mate, good work.

#55 4 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

Be nice if people mentioned the maker before announcing " here is a.set I made" wouldnt it
[quoted image]

Did you challenge the rip off artist on this? I'll challenge him if I can know where to find him.

#56 4 years ago

Thanks man.

This topic made me wonder about that dude that is selling your work. I stated that he should mention where he got the art from. That is incorrect.
He first should have contacted you asking you if it's cool if he printed/laminated/cut to size and then sells them.

IMG_8298 (resized).JPGIMG_8298 (resized).JPGIMG_8299 (resized).JPGIMG_8299 (resized).JPG
#57 4 years ago
Quoted from HarrieD:

Thanks man.
This topic made me wonder about that dude that is selling your work. I stated that he should mention where he got the art from. That is incorrect.
He first should have contacted you asking you if it's cool if he printed/laminated/cut to size and then sells them.[quoted image][quoted image]

All good.
He and I have spoken, all is fine.
Glad u like em too.

#58 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Did you challenge the rip off artist on this?

Quoted from HarrieD:

I stated that he should mention where he got the art from.

Quoted from HarrieD:

...but the right thing to do is to give some credit to the creator.

You guys do realize that Metaluna5 is the artist, right?

#59 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

You guys do realize that metaluna5 is the artist, right?

See post 51.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Westminster, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-apron-cards/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.