(Topic ID: 294488)

Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity: Multimorphic's New Game Revealed!

By solarvalue

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WAMONH_SU_1.5.3.0 (resized).jpg
screenshot_279 (resized).png
WAMONH_SU_1.5.0.0 (resized).jpg
Locking tab (resized).jpg
WeirdAlVertical (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
434E5B54-DF29-4A5F-9DAC-D914D570FF99 (resized).jpeg
671C2208-EED1-427D-9BD1-75146663BE24 (resized).jpeg
wambulance-burn[1] (resized).png
A-22984-1 P2K flipper button assembly_300x254 (resized).jpg
20230808_170853 (resized).jpg
IMG_0092 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1500 (resized).jpeg
20230804_113638 (resized).jpg
WAMONH first play (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #313 Official announcement Posted by BMore-Pinball (2 years ago)

Post #744 How to order Posted by gstellenberg (2 years ago)

Post #938 LE kits sold-out Posted by SirSnarf (2 years ago)

Post #1150 Live stream announcement - March 19th Posted by SirSnarf (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shaker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#593 2 years ago

I am really looking forward to getting this game! I've always said that a pinball machine should either Rock or be Silly. I'm pretty sure Weird Al is at the nexus of those.

#676 2 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

#3.. Wonder if I could port virtual Pinball onto this somehow

I asked Gerry this question a couple years ago: The P3 runs some form of Linux. You would have to port VPX (or the Virtual Pinball Platform of your choice) to run under Linux. Then you would either have to run the game in a window to avoid clashing with the P3's apron, flippers and slingshots, or require the flipper module to be removed.

Gerry seemed to be very open to the idea. But, I don't have the time to start such a project.

- Mark

#764 2 years ago

This pre-order process is stressing me out!

I saw that the time on my phone was 3 minutes off of the time on a buddy's phone.

Will Multimorphic have a grace period, in case my e-mail server is a little fast? (I send it thinking in 9AM CST, but they think they got it at 8:59AM.)

If they do have a grace period, should I deliberately send my order early?

Should I send an order a little early, a second right on time, and a third a little late?

Should I learn how to use the dark web, and hire a bot-net to send a 1000 orders a second from 8:50 CST to 9:10 CST?

- Mark

#808 2 years ago

Nitpicking...

"We will reply to all sales requests in the order received with an invoice for a $2000 deposit. No other payment will be due until your order enters production."

I do think it's messed up that you have to put $2000 down regardless if you are buying the full P3 + WAM + Limited Edition Package for $13,100 or (like me) just the WAM Module for $3000.

"Noncancelled orders are then only refundable if we miss your estimated ship date by 6 months, ...
Order transfer requests are subject to a $100 transfer fee, payable by the original purchaser."

Not sure what to think about these rules. Anyone who has a family emergency, and needed their cash back will have to sell their place line, and give $100 to Multimorphic. Not the thing I would want to deal with in the middle of a Family Emergency.

- Mark

#811 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

What happens once you pay in full/receive your game and you have a family emergency? I haven't been able to get a refundable deposit on the last four games I purchased with different manufacturers, just the way it is now with high demand and parts shortages.

I know: Then you have to sell your game, at a loss.

It's just has a different feel from before the P3s launch when Gerry offered to refund all backer's deposits without loosing their spot in line. (I left my deposit with Multimorphic.)

- Mark

#824 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

If the "at the tone the time will be" phone line is still in operation, anyone who wants a Weird Al LE should have their e-mail to Multimorphic ready to go with their index finger on the "send" key, while holding their phone against their ear and listening for the time to precisely strike 9 AM central time.

Don't call in too early, I just read that WWV drops every call after 2 minutes.

I just synced my PC to whatever time source Windows uses, it seems to be exactly 1 second ahead of WWV.

I also verified that my phone's time is about 3 minutes fast...Thank you Verizon.

See why I said this **** is stressful?

#830 2 years ago

OK. E-Mail sent. Nothing I can do but wait...

Anybody got a cigarette?

#914 2 years ago
Quoted from Oz314:

I sent 4 emails between 8:59:50 and 9:01:00 (2 thru 4 with an apology for the duplicates) and received invoice 1352, now paid.

I had joked about either sending 3 e-mails (early, on-time and late) or hiring a bot-net to send a thousand a minute.

But in reality I sent 1 at 09:00:00, with my clock being 1 second ahead of WWV.

I got invoice 1325.

:-p

- Mark

#1033 2 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Evil Dead ? Revenge of the Nerds? They Live? Rock Horror?
Frightnight...

I'll second Evil Dead!

#1075 2 years ago

Invoice 1325 = September

Last I saw, lowest known Invoice number was 1322. So it looks like September is the starting point.

I do know that Gerry does NOT like missing dates, so he probably added a safety margin.

- Mark

#1087 2 years ago
Quoted from jtgribble:

My invoice was 1322. I was told early-mid Oct. for base and module. I figured it would be end of year, so this is a pleasant surprise. There are some folks that ordered Elvira from stern last year and MIGHT get one late Nov. this year.

Ah... Gerry said that there are 2 lines for people who already have a P3, vs those who need a P3. Looks like the folks who need a P3 are a little behind.

- Mark

#1088 2 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Yup! Myself and at least one other person I know ordered one back in September. Believe it or not people were buying these things before Weird Al madness ensued

Sorry... You were able to order a Weird Al before they were announced?

#1137 2 years ago

What would be easy and legal would be to allow us to add or substitute our own legally acquired song files...

2 months later
#1426 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:2. I was unimpressed with the bass on the system. I will be installing an external powered sub to mine when I receive .

hehe...

I have the bass turned down to 25% or so, as I found the rattling annoying.

I've purchased some anti-rattle tape for the playfield glass, but haven't gotten around to installing it...

- Mark

3 weeks later
#1450 1 year ago

On the subject of added songs:

I just cast my vote in the poll, adding to the premium content lead.

That said, the poll didn't include my preferred solution: Allowing for user supplied songs to override the built-in songs.

I just checked my CD collection, I have 6 Weird Al CDs, that's a lot of possibilities...

BTW: I own:
Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits, Volume II
Running with Scissors
Poodle Hat
Mandatory Fun
Bad Hair Day

#1451 1 year ago
Quoted from Shaker:

That said, the poll didn't include my preferred solution: Allowing for user supplied songs to override the built-in songs.

Sorry to quote myself, but what if this was the premium content solution?

You pay a fee for the ability to override the built-in songs.

Easy to program. Mr. Y. gets a portion of the fee to compensate for any jerks pirating songs. Everyone gets the songs they want.

#1457 1 year ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

The modes are all themed after the songs that are in the game right now, this isn’t a jukebox style game (ala Metallica, Zep, etc) where it would work to just swap songs IMO

I'm deliberately not learning too much about gameplay. I'd rather be surprised when receive mine.

That said: I'm sure there is a mode for the food court: How many food related songs has Weird Al released?

Quoted from bingopodcast:

Speaking as a pinball game programmer, this is not easy. ...

Again with my disclaimer above...

I'm only looking for simple playback, and accept any downsides of substituting a song as my responsibility.

Something along the lines of:

At game start:

Search USB drives for a root folder named "Weird Al Music".
(If the folder is found: save the drive reference, stop the search.)

At song start (or if the mode is still playing when the song ends successfully):

Check the "Weird Al Music" folder for a sub-folder named for the song title.

If the sub-folder is found:
Count the number of mp3 files it contains.

Case "Weird Al Music" folder does not exist:
Case the sub-folder does not exist:
Case the sub-folder contains 0 mp3 files:
Play the built-in song.
End

Case the sub-folder contains 1 mp3 files:
Play the mp3 file in the sub-folder.
End

Case the sub-folder does contains > 1 mp3 files:
Pick a mp3 file at random from the sub-folder to play.
End

At mode is still playing and mp3 playback fails:
Play the built-in song.

I didn't expect this to go anywhere: It was just the easiest way I could think of to get different songs into the game without having to develop a bunch of new modes along with all the accompanying rules, artwork and sound effects.

Small bonus: It would also keep score comparisons as equal as they can be in pinball, as all the machines would still have the same rules and scoring.

BTW: Feel free to ridicule my pseudo-code. It's been a while...

2 months later
#1595 1 year ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

I'm more than likely going to sell my original P3, but it sure is cool to have them both side by side. Both Heist and Weird Al are so good, I can't wait to see what Stephen designs next.
[quoted image]

Have you noticed any unannounced engineering changes between the old and new P3s?

My P3 was pretty early, maybe second production batch. During shipment it was dropped pretty hard, and a couple of the roller axles broke. Of course I was immediately shipped replacement parts, but Gerry said that they would beef-up that part in the future. I bet there have been a bunch of similar changes since launch.

- Mark

1 month later
#1663 1 year ago
Quoted from cait001:

This machine is the next BBB / PotC. Congrats in advance.to everyone able to get a copy fresh from the line.
It's gonna be Hunger Games for anyone that wants one in 5-10 years.

If Gerry is successful: In 10 years you will still be able to go to the Multimorphic website and order a new P3 and every (factory) play field ever made for it.

- Mark

#1670 1 year ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

Unlicensed games for sure. Licensed products generally have well defined terms (length of time a manufacturer can sell the product). We're fairly unique in the industry in that future P3 game popularity will likely increase sales of existing games. So licensors have good reason to 1) license to us versus other MFGs and 2) allow a longer-than-normal term. That said, every license agreement is different, and there's no guarantee a licensed game will be available in the future. So if you see a title you like or you want to be in early for future titles, best to get in queue now.
- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

Thank you for the education!

I hope some of the license holders who like pinball will offer inexpensive renewals for continuing production.

- Mark

2 months later
#1824 1 year ago

It was not too long ago that I never would have imagined that I would have a money transfer from my savings to my checking with the memo "Weird Al"...

BTW: sstellenberg is failing hard at maternity leave...

- Mark

#1826 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Invoice number? Just seeing how close we are getting to mine

Invoice 1325, Playfield Module Only.

- Mark

3 weeks later
#1967 1 year ago
Quoted from wise1919:

Jediturtle Hi! The Harvey wheel has a zip tie on it. Take that off then it will work correctly.

Thank you! I didn't watch any videos showing WAM being played, so without your note above, I would not have known anything was wrong.

Did I miss some unpacking instructions?

- Mark

#2012 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I realized today that WAMONH uses 2 of the VUKs. I had an alignment issue on mine which needed to be fixed, but I’m not sure if I fixed the one on the right side. does the ball always launch from the left side, or should there be occasional right launches as well? Trying to see if I need to do more alignment

New balls always launch from the left, but some modes use the right VUK.

I *think* Germs is unplayable without a working right VUK.

- Mark

#2048 1 year ago
Quoted from Zitt:

The problem with that is cost.
A HF lift table with coupon + sale can be less than 150usd.

I can usually get a pin moved for the cost of a 6 pack...

#2055 1 year ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Won't work if you have an entire arcade which needs to be broken down and taken to TPF.
Also; doesn't work at 1am when you are trying to pack for said show.

My hats off to you! You are a generous person.

I have hosted several Pinsiders, who asked to come over and have a look at my P3.

However, I would never risk damaging my machines by taking them to a show and back.

- Mark

1 week later
#2089 1 year ago

All;

What is your WAM Audio Volume?

I'm trying to figure out if I am still having audio issues.

I have mine set to 72. (With Settings: Background Music: 0.7, Base Gain: 1.0)

Thanks for your help!

- Mark

P.S. I know it's a losing battle, but I'm still pushing using the acronym WAM, rather than WAMONH.

#2092 1 year ago
Quoted from pmppk:

I usually keep my volume around 42 or so.
I definitely found that I had to crank it way up when I first got the machine, and the audio sounded like crap. Was an easy fix thankfully....
Open the speaker panel and take a look in the back box. Towards the left side there is a small audio amp with a sticker nearby that clearly says the volume knob on it should be set the to maximum and never adjusted.
Mine was set near the middle when the machine arrived... turning the volume knob all the way clockwise resolved the audio quality issue.... be sure to lower the software volume to something sane after doing this.

Thank you.

My Amp was already cranked to the Max.

Set at 72, my WAM is kinda 'medium' loud. By no means soft, but not blasting.
For comparison: On my Williams machines, I turn on the minimum volume override, and set them to around 11 (max is 32).

I'm really more concerned about audio quality. WAM sounds pretty good, but Heist sounded very muddy. I have made it better by re-routing the audio cable between the Motherboard and the Amp, but I'm not sure it's 100%.

- Mark

#2093 1 year ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity
Little reason to use any acronym on Pinside, type in pound weird and it's the only one that comes up. Even works on mobile.

Your right. I just think WAM works better when listing my pins... MM, ATF, JD, LL-EE, Heist, WAM...

- Mark

#2097 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

A sidecar topper. I like it.

Gerry's next innovation: A wireless topper.

#2121 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Is this game a bitch to dial in?

Mine was perfect out out the box. I haven't made any adjustments (hardware or software), and I'm a couple hundred games in.

I also have not experienced the loosing return issue.

- Mark

1 week later
#2141 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Finally got to you make me. 2halls away from running with scissors. Still need to find drink from the firehouse.
[quoted image]

Are there online high-scores for Weird Al?

I'll probably keep my P3 offline, but if I I could check other folks high scores, I would know exactly how much my scores suck!!

- Mark

1 week later
#2158 1 year ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

One thing I have heard guests wishing for in future updates would be more interaction from the main video screen.
Apart from Germs, there doesn’t appear to be anything to aim for… yes?

Gerry and Co. can't win this one:

When they release a game with lots of screen interaction, like Lexy, they get: We want a traditional game!!!

When they release a game that concentrates on playfield interaction, like Weird Al, they get: We want a modern game!!!

- Mark

1 week later
#2241 1 year ago
Quoted from clempo:

The machine does not come with a switch there and the SDK does not define a standard collision gate at that location but a game could possibly define its own collision gate if it wanted to. It appears no games have done that yet.

Doesn't Heist's Safe Cracker Side Job do exactly this?

#2243 1 year ago

I got a P3 because it is different than your average pin. And, I prefer the default WAM button assignment for the same reason.

I would not expect anyone to get the full WAM 5 flipper experience the first time they play. It's something that is acquired over time. Personally, I enjoyed the challenge of learning the multi button set-up.

My 2 latest pinball acquisitions are WAM (5 flippers on 4 buttons) and Judge Dredd (4 flippers on 2 buttons, but with 2 added buttons for other functions). So, I switch between them quite often. Whenever I screw-up a flip after switching pins, I laugh at myself and try to do better next time.

I do wish that the P3's buttons were a bit closer together.

- Mark

#2252 1 year ago
Quoted from Flippersaurus:

I like the center post in. It will only occasionally save a ball, it's not an automatic save by any means. It does help with shots to the hall of health and medicine that come back to the middle.

That Hall of Health and Medicine shot has to be one of the most dangerous shots in modern pinball. I know every pin's set-up is different, but on my game it is almost guaranteed to go SDTM...

- Mark

1 week later
#2329 1 year ago
Quoted from Zitt:

They still make thru hole resistors and PCBs?
[quoted image]

I guess he got lucky the issue was with such a simple board.

Honestly: The long term reparability of multilayer PCBs is my biggest fear of all modern pinball machines.

- Mark

1 week later
#2357 1 year ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

I would like to publicly thank d0n for selling his P3.

Does Pinside give trophies for the best burn?

- Mark

1 week later
#2364 1 year ago

All;

I prefer having my upper and lower flippers on seperate buttons, as it adds to the challenge.

That said: What do you all think of the button spacing?

I wish they were closer together, as I have to reach for the upper flipper buttons, rather than having my index and middle finger naturally lay on seperate buttons.

I have the tools to build custom button modules, but it's probably 15 years out on my todo list...

- Mark

#2371 1 year ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

If you draw up, even crudely, with measurements what exactly you would like I'm sure that if MM doesn't take it on someone in the community would.

@gstellenberg: Would you consider releasing a 3-d model of the left and right button housings (less button holes, with a non-commercial license), so the public could customise and print their own button housings?

Or as an alternative: Sell left an right button housings without any button holes, so customers could custom drill them?

- Mark

#2395 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I wish they would just fix it in software, but giving a 1 sec delay to the top flippers when using single button use. that would solve this problem.

Maybe 0.1 sec?

#2400 12 months ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

either or. Double flipper is faster than EOS. Where True EOS is actually like 1.5 sec.

Were EOS switches actually used to trigger an upper flipper?

I thought they were just to deactivate the primary flipper coil, so it would not burn out while holding.

- Mark

#2402 12 months ago
Quoted from clempo:

Upper flippers don't have EOS switches on the P3. The original lower flippers didn't have EOS switches either. Newer P3 machines added EOS switches on the lower flippers and older P3 machines can be upgraded with the flipper upgrade kit.

Sorry, I didn't phrase my question very well...

Where there any traditional pinball machines where the flipper button triggered the lower flipper, then the lower flipper's EOS switch both cut power to the lower flipper's primary coil and triggered an upper flipper?

#2411 11 months ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I also got my P3 NIB as a Weird Al. I now have Heist and Drained modules too. Any time I put in a module my wife loses her shit lol. In her mind the P3 is not a P3 but a Weird Al. Period. "Why the hell am I making our Weird Al into something else" is her complaint..
I have all modules on order so she better get used to it LOL. I may have to buy a second base machine that I can leave in the Weird Al config all the time haha

Give it time, your Wife and Weird Al are still in their honeymoon phase. ;-p

#2426 11 months ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I’m sure they will have fun trying to think of a team name

Suggested fun: Team Name must be inspired by a Weird Al song (in game or not).

- Mark

#2432 11 months ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

I use my ring finger on the bottom red buttons and my index finger for the upper white buttons. Middle finger isn’t used as all as I need the gap between the two fingers to reach.
Standard pinball I always use both index fingers.

This sounds best as you can have a finger on every button at all times.

But I'm biased towards using my middle finger for the lowers, reaching with the index for the uppers, and whining that the buttons are too far apart.

Maybe someday I'll get the energy to make my own P3 button boxes. There was a time when Happ Controls made a 2 semi-circular buttons in one housing thing. It was lighted, and you could label each semi-circle. I looked around for a couple, but could not find any on the market.

- Mark

#2434 11 months ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Adapting a P2k double button could be a potential interesting option if I was to make my own button box.
[quoted image]

Thank you for the info.

Looks like Pinball Life has the best price at the moment.

A-22984-1 pushbutton assembly
5768-16061-02 switch circuit board

One might be able to come up with their own switch solution, and skip the pricy circuit boards.

- Mark

1 month later
#2493 10 months ago
Quoted from larryfl1:

hi all, I am a little confused on the uhf camera functionality and what it does or to get balls into it..
I am playing but not really sure how to use/leverage that and or what it will do
any videos? or photos? is it the left ramp that loads it? I am having a hell of time getting a ball up both the right and left ramps

Hint: I believe on the ball launch for the skill shot, the Camera Lock is lit. (You might have to complete an upper playfield loop first.)

Sorry, I'm too lazy to swap playfields back to WAM to verify. I just switched back to Heist for the first time since getting WAM.

WAM is great, but Heist is still my fav.

- Mark

1 month later
#2531 9 months ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

Someone posted this earlier and I'd like to know: How many of your Weird Als are capable of making the spiral shot this well? The BEST shot I've pulled off so far is a "It barely made it, yay!" shot. Maybe with 5% momentum left. When I first watched the ball blast up the spiral ramp this in the video my eyes bulge in disbelief.
https://clips.twitch.tv/PoorTameLampTBCheesePull-fbi74Ggl64mqKEoB

I can blast it up the spiral ramp on the semi-regular, several times a (5 ball) game. Ramp wise, I haven't made any adjustments or changes to the settings.

I'm a crap player, which is why all my games are set to 5 ball.

- Mark

P.S. A new annoyance is that the ball sometimes comes to rest at the top of the spiral ramp. I can't see the ball as it's behind some signage, but the ball search always dislodges it.

1 month later
#2621 7 months ago

Gerry;

OK...

Personally, I agree with you: The separate buttons is the way to go. The added challenge of the extra buttons is why I prefer it. My 2 "newest" pins are Weird Al and Judge Dredd, so I go between them a lot. When switching games causes me to press the wrong buttons, I laugh at myself and try to do better.

However, I think there is a little "my baby" syndrome going on. Please step back and consider your customers. You have bunch of them asking for the same thing, and it's probably a software fix. You can't just tell the ones with P3s on location to deal with it.

For games with upper filppers, please:

Add a game specific (not profile based) setting that allows the owner to set one of three options: Separate buttons, combined buttons or prompt at start of game. If prompt is selected: Before launching ball one for each player: Prompt the player (for example) to press left for separate buttons or right for combined buttons.

Also, if combined buttons are selected (by any method) simulate a stacked switch by building in a predictable delay between the lower and upper flippers firing. (I understand that might be FPGA level programming.) (You could also consider varying flipper pulse time depending on which button method is being used.)

- Mark

P.S. People who combine buttons are *not* using the game as intended. Neither are people who overclock their PC or hodrod their car...

#2625 7 months ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Maybe someone could develop a button box that has two of the buttons right next to one another, something like the Pinball 2000 flipper buttons. It seems like that would be the best of both worlds, as people who find it difficult to use two independent buttons could mash them both together while those who want more control can press them separately. That might be a nice way for people to transition to the P3, similar to how the static inserts on Final Resistance seem to have persuaded some traditionalists to come over to the P3.
[quoted image]

I've already purchased of couple of those buttons with the intension of building a custom button box for them. (My motivation is reduce the "reach" to the second button. I hadn't thought about mashing.)

If I ever get around to actually making them, I'll release the design files.

Don't hold your breath though, I have a c**p ton of "one of these days" projects laying around.

- Mark

#2627 7 months ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Got tracking number!!P3 is coming ahead of schedule!!About a month.
I’ll take it.
Next week can’t come fast enough now.

Advanced "Welcome to the club!"

I recommend celebrating with an Italian Sandwich from John's Steak House and Pizzeria , where the hollow out half a loaf of Italian bread and stuff it with steak cubes and tomato sauce. Yum...

3 months later
#2668 4 months ago

I never thought that I would be happy with bologna for Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has a great holiday!

- Mark

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Newburgh, IN
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 12.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 17.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
11,500 (OBO)
1,700 (Firm)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Round Rock, TX
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shaker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-s-next-p3-game-will-be-licensed-danesi-on-music?tu=shaker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.