(Topic ID: 294488)

Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity: Multimorphic's New Game Revealed!

By solarvalue

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4524 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185454090.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185518542.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185941753.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
WAMONH_SU_1.5.3.0 (resized).jpg
screenshot_279 (resized).png
WAMONH_SU_1.5.0.0 (resized).jpg
Locking tab (resized).jpg
WeirdAlVertical (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
434E5B54-DF29-4A5F-9DAC-D914D570FF99 (resized).jpeg
671C2208-EED1-427D-9BD1-75146663BE24 (resized).jpeg
wambulance-burn[1] (resized).png
A-22984-1 P2K flipper button assembly_300x254 (resized).jpg
20230808_170853 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #313 Official announcement Posted by BMore-Pinball (2 years ago)

Post #744 How to order Posted by gstellenberg (2 years ago)

Post #938 LE kits sold-out Posted by SirSnarf (2 years ago)

Post #1150 Live stream announcement - March 19th Posted by SirSnarf (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pmppk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#724 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Is anyone glad they chose "Mission Statement" as one of the originals? Listened to it about five times and just can't figure out why they picked that one. I guess if you love the "Judy Blue Eyes" CSN song it's okay for a catchy tune but don't get any humor out if it personally.

It is one of my favorites on that album, the lyrics accurately capture the BS corporate non-speak that people love to say in meetings to make themselves sound smart. It's probably a bit more niche towards the white collar office worker at a large corporation than something like Dog Eat Dog. Surprised to see it make the cut, for sure, but not unhappy about it.

Albuquerque for a wizard mode would have been amazing though....

#758 2 years ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

Can't thank everybody enough for their enthusiasm. It's been over 2 days since the full reveal, and we're still getting bombarded by inquiries. Al shared the launch video with all of his followers... over 350k views, thousands of comments, and a ton of interest from people both in and outside the community. Incredible.
Orders open on Monday. Check out the instructions here: https://www.multimorphic.com/p3-ordering-instructions/. We're handling order requests in email, all received after 9am Central Time will be processed in order. A week ago we honestly didn't know what to expect. If a fraction of the interested folks turn into orders, we're going to be busy for quite a while.
Thank you again. We're beyond excited to get these games into people's hands.
- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

Will order in the production queue and LE package availability be determined by the order in which you receive the email request, or the order of payment for the deposit that will follow?

Just trying to plan whether I need to be online at the time of the release or if I can just send the email and check on things later in the day.

#846 2 years ago

Invoice 1327 here, received and paid. In for an LE

#884 2 years ago

Sent a single email at 9:00:00, received and paid invoice 1327 about 20 mins later.

Got a second invoice about an hour later though, number 1387 this time. I replied with the info that I had already paid the deposit on the first invoice... just hoping this doesn't create any confusion about my order.

#885 2 years ago
Quoted from Cache_Money:

Just paid the $10 donation to be a part of the convo. Had google scheduled a 9am send out. Order number 1427 for P3, LE, and Heist. The request for the $2,000 didn't give me any sense of if LEs were still available or what I was actually committed to. Anyone have any insight there?

The invoice I received did say "Congratulations! We have a Limited Edition kit reserved for you!" and when downloading a PDF of the invoice on the payment site it clearly said that it was a "Deposit for P3 Base + Weird Al Game Kit + LE Kit"

#1023 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Sigh
So much hate:[quoted image]

Why the hate? Those are authorized distributors selling at MSRP

#1061 2 years ago

Early-mid October for me as well.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
7 months later
#1689 1 year ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

Q: Wh0 should wr1t3 like th15?
Answers: "7-year olds", "Prince", "nobody" (<-- correct), "everybody"

Well, the lyrics of the song say "you should never write words using numbers, unless you're seven, or your name is Prince"

So I'd argue that "nobody" is incorrect, the correct answer would be "A and B"

1 month later
#1829 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

We are getting to the day 1 second 1 timed order direct from multimorphic orders. I'm in that boat and I'm #1340. No call for payment yet, but if they are on 1325 they are getting close! Hoping for January or February.

Invoice 1327 for a base machine + WAMONH ordered direct day one second one... invoiced for the remaining balance on 11/21 and paid in full the next morning, guessing it should ship any day now. Of course I leave the country for nine days for work tomorrow

#1834 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Did they have you pay for all modules when you paid?

Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Yes, I had to pay the balance for the modules as well (to get the Aug. preorder price and the Weird Al discount)

Yes, paid for Heist as well, though expect it to ship separately later.

Since I got the LE package which includes the LE artwork, and the base machine also includes a choice of art package.... I was honestly torn between choosing Heist as the second art package, or the standard Weird Al art. Eventually common sense kicked in and I chose Heist but the Weird Al fan in me is still a little sad over it

1 month later
#2090 1 year ago

I usually keep my volume around 42 or so.

I definitely found that I had to crank it way up when I first got the machine, and the audio sounded like crap. Was an easy fix thankfully....

Open the speaker panel and take a look in the back box. Towards the left side there is a small audio amp with a sticker nearby that clearly says the volume knob on it should be set the to maximum and never adjusted.

Mine was set near the middle when the machine arrived... turning the volume knob all the way clockwise resolved the audio quality issue.... be sure to lower the software volume to something sane after doing this.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,499 (OBO)
$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

1,700 (Firm)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Round Rock, TX
8,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Machine - For Sale
Newburgh, IN
$ 12.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pmppk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-s-next-p3-game-will-be-licensed-danesi-on-music?tu=pmppk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.