(Topic ID: 294488)

Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity: Multimorphic's New Game Revealed!

By solarvalue

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WAMONH_SU_1.5.3.0 (resized).jpg
screenshot_279 (resized).png
WAMONH_SU_1.5.0.0 (resized).jpg
Locking tab (resized).jpg
WeirdAlVertical (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
434E5B54-DF29-4A5F-9DAC-D914D570FF99 (resized).jpeg
671C2208-EED1-427D-9BD1-75146663BE24 (resized).jpeg
wambulance-burn[1] (resized).png
A-22984-1 P2K flipper button assembly_300x254 (resized).jpg
20230808_170853 (resized).jpg
IMG_0092 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1500 (resized).jpeg
20230804_113638 (resized).jpg
WAMONH first play (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #313 Official announcement Posted by BMore-Pinball (2 years ago)

Post #744 How to order Posted by gstellenberg (2 years ago)

Post #938 LE kits sold-out Posted by SirSnarf (2 years ago)

Post #1150 Live stream announcement - March 19th Posted by SirSnarf (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldbaby.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#80 2 years ago

I predict that this next game will be a smaller-scale relatively affordable license like Alice Cooper or Heavy Metal, and that many pinsiders who are expecting highly sought after licenses like E.T. or Bill and Ted will fly into a blind rage out of sheer incomprehension when they learn of this.

Perhaps it will be a more affordable version of a popular license, like doing a The Mask pinball machine, but basing it on the comic book and not the movie. Just an example to illustrate my point.

If I'm speculating based on what licenses would go well with Danesi techno music, then I guess Doom. Or something sci-fi. Battlestar Galactica, Rogue Trooper, Lost in Space, Fantastic Voyage, Escape from New York, Akira, or The Thing. Actually, The Thing might be too expensive. I'd be kind of impressed if they got that one. I don't know how much it would cost to license Akira.
If I'm speculating based on the assumption that "the L-word" actually IS a hint, then Scott Pilgrim. (probably not a hint)

#84 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

What’s the L word in Scott Pilgrim?
The “L” word Gerry was referring to is “license”, it wasn’t really a hint

I know.
(Here's the scene from Scott Pilgrim:

)

#96 2 years ago

The thing that's interesting is that the bottom of the Crystal Ball-shaped thing looks kind of asymmetrical.

multimorphic tease (resized).pngmultimorphic tease (resized).png
#100 2 years ago

Quick list of stuff with crystal balls in it other than Labyrinth:
Conan the Barbarian
Discworld
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Dungeons and Dragons
He-Man

6 months later
#275 2 years ago

Marble statue teaser + Crystal Ball teaser = Marble Blast Ultra

1 week later
#958 2 years ago
Quoted from Hoteldrummer:

Wow, LE's are sold out? I wonder if the topper will be available separately for the standard? Forgive me if this has been asked already, just jumped in

As I recall it will not be. Unless they change their minds.

3 weeks later
#1320 2 years ago

The "shoot ticket counter to leave mode early" thing seems dubious to me. A tournament player would wait out the timer to avoid the risk of making an unnecessary shot, and a casual player would not enjoy shooting the shot accidentally and then being forced out of the mode. It's possible I've misunderstood something.

To be clear, there's a lot of stuff I like about what I've seen so far.

#1323 2 years ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

The exit is generally enabled only after completing some set number of shots, like saving 3 patients in Like a Surgeon or collecting 3 items in White & Nerdy. There are other pretty good reasons to stay in modes too. The exits just make sure you aren't stuck in a long song if you want to work through the game quicker and/or experience other songs.
There's a lot of playing experience on our team. Everybody will have their own opinions about the rules, but we put a LOT of thought into them, and we'll continue tweaking anything that turns out to not be as fun as we hoped.
- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

Oh, not turning it on until a certain number of shots are made makes sense. If I was more studious I would have noticed that. I have adjusted my opinion.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 12.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
1,700 (Firm)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Round Rock, TX
$ 17.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Machine - For Sale
Newburgh, IN
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldbaby.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-s-next-p3-game-will-be-licensed-danesi-on-music?tu=oldbaby and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.