(Topic ID: 294488)

Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity: Multimorphic's New Game Revealed!

By solarvalue

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,733 posts
  • 291 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by May
  • Topic is favorited by 113 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4524 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185454090.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185518542.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185941753.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
WAMONH_SU_1.5.3.0 (resized).jpg
screenshot_279 (resized).png
WAMONH_SU_1.5.0.0 (resized).jpg
Locking tab (resized).jpg
WeirdAlVertical (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
434E5B54-DF29-4A5F-9DAC-D914D570FF99 (resized).jpeg
671C2208-EED1-427D-9BD1-75146663BE24 (resized).jpeg
wambulance-burn[1] (resized).png
A-22984-1 P2K flipper button assembly_300x254 (resized).jpg
20230808_170853 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #313 Official announcement Posted by BMore-Pinball (2 years ago)

Post #744 How to order Posted by gstellenberg (2 years ago)

Post #938 LE kits sold-out Posted by SirSnarf (2 years ago)

Post #1150 Live stream announcement - March 19th Posted by SirSnarf (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#58 2 years ago

hmmm do you think it is a tv, movie, video game, book? is there something that would have/need some phat beats by scott?

#62 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

I *think* Scott's music is in SilverFalls; right?
Not in the "licensed" title which is next from Mulimorphic.

Quoted from AMSNL:

I think you are correct . But he is working on the audio package for the new licensed game. If it has his music in there I don’t know .

From my understanding Scott did music for silver falls and the licensed game coming next from MM

#63 2 years ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

Hope its a movie/tv theme that also inspires more people to buy a P3 . As it’s really an awsome and super easy platform!
No music theme please

Hahaha, I was just joking to Ryan that I “really” wanted a dad band game on p3 :-p

3 weeks later
#132 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

So SA is officially the theme? cute play on Wizard blocks. Has anyone seen the insert yet? This maybe the push I need to pull the trigger on a new P3 system.

This is the theme for the full new game reveal on the CCR playfield. The "NEW" playfield w/ scott D's music is still in development.

#135 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I figured this was just an add on for those who own Cosmic Cart racing. Some were thinking this is the new one.
By insert I was meaning new modular

Neo! I hope you get to try a p3 out!

#140 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

i've been playing P3's before lexy was even a thought. Been following it closely through all it's development. It was the most innovative thing to pinball, even before it had a game to go with it. I've played it many times. The price was high (now about the same by todays prices), and waiting for that special game to get me to pull the trigger. Have not played heist yet. but have played everything before it.

sorry, I mean all the new games/pf's. I'm sad I didn't play it earlier. It will be neat to see what you think of the new games and progression of the platform.

1 week later
#220 2 years ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

lol, yeah, shatz.
To be clear, though, the new game won't require it, and you can get to the lane rollover by hitting a ramp (Yes, the game will have ramps!!!). It's just fun to try to shoot up the opposite inlane.
- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

They are they aren’t, how can we guess the game?!?

#226 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballShoppe:

It's a Doctor Who theme. The game module is smaller on the outside.

Hahahahh.

It has to be sooon ish. Can’t wait.
Bttf
Dr who?
Mmm any other guesses?

2 months later
#232 2 years ago

I can't stop thinking about this game. I'm so excited

3 months later
#264 2 years ago

scuplt making?!

#267 2 years ago

Wish I had a 6 pack right now.....

#315 2 years ago

Dang. wait until you play this thing....holy smokes is it a monster!

#323 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Have you played it?

Yayer. We talk about it in our last Flippin and Mashing podcast, episode 83

#324 2 years ago
Quoted from ViperJelly:

Very good call. There is likely a high correlation between pinball players and weird Al fans...myself included.
I am in and hope it shoots well.

...I cannot wait for a stream of this game. There are some impressive things going on.

#372 2 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

So you just don't like the P3 system, and think the price barrier to entry is too high. Those are perfectly valid reasons. It was only the not "real pinball" that seemed off. I hope you get to try one somewhere eventually.

Yeah, the "real pinball" does not compute...... It is real.... Just wait until fans without a p3 see/play the game....
People that say this stuff need to go play one. Heist has a faster loop shot than any richie game and those people seem to love that....

#376 2 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

So you think people will by a P3 Multimorphic platform for Weird Al? That’s a big investment just for Weird Al. The difference between Weird Al and Rush is Rush is a Stern and there is a secondary market for those pins, so there really isn’t much of an investment. Not sure that’s the case for Weird Al.

But you'd get weird al, plus low cost games from the other modules and any new games and modules. So the investment was made to now buy games for much cheaper than any other "new" game. And you don't have to make room for a new game.

Prices range free to $2750 at the moment. That is 3 modules for the price of 1 stern...... so 6+ games vs 1 stern?

#387 2 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I understand the math but most people don’t hold their pins forever. At least to date, I get the sense that the P3 platform does generate a lot of interest in the secondary market whereas Stern pins obviously do. That’s the only point I was trying to make. With that being said, I’m pulling for everyone in the pinball world including P3.

Yeah, that is true, and that has been one of the points for MM/Gerry on keeping your game because there will always be new and old stuff you can buy to experience new things. In the market today, look how long you wait for a stern pro, where you could keep your cab and just order a module that ships in the mail not a skid. I was not a believer until I played one. And with the market, and a family, lack of room etc. the P3 is the most sense making game on the market. But now when you wanna try a new game you literally go to the launch menu and pick a new game. Don't have to sell and buy/move a new game

#463 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:Never mind location. We don't actually have any MM distributor in Canada. Pretty difficult to find folks who managed to get one.

There is a member/owner in Canada, I would think you can contact MM directly for the shipment across the boarder? I've shipped to CAN and didn't have too much of an issue as long as the paperwork was done.

#480 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

I've toyed with ordering P3, but I'm not sure where else to ask this.
How does the playfield feel compared to a "traditional" machine? And given how open the front 2/3 of the playfield is on most game kits, does it feel too "same-y"?

I think gammagoat did a layout overlap and most pinballs have a open/bare 2/3's lower pf. It just doesn't look that way until you see it.
I will comment that even with the same pf module, but you switch games, like CCR module/game and you play ranger in the ruins they feel different. Because different shots are important. I get the shots are the same but the game(s) feel different.

#485 2 years ago

IIRC the p3 can be changed to have lower and upper flippers use the 1 button... I think that has been an option "forever". HOWEVER. While I said that as a new p3 player...once you play a p3 a lot, having them separate is so much better... but I get it!

#488 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Yeah, the best thing to do would be me to hit up LAX or some other local expo. I don't know anyone near Indy who has one.

ya! Deff need to play it!

#489 2 years ago
Quoted from Slappywhite2001:

North End Pub in Lafayette is supposed to be getting a P3 in March/April timeframe. Operator said he plans on ordering the Weird Al module as well!

That must be Tommy? Ya he has one on order!

#495 2 years ago
Quoted from Slappywhite2001:

Yep that's the man! He had some good knowledge and opinions to share on a FB thread the other day regarding P3's and why he is getting one for his location. I will definitely need to make the trek down to see it when it's there.

I give big props for anyone who routes it! It would be cool to see/hear when he swaps pf's and how often etc.

#529 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Do you have a link to the procedure, this drives me batty. i can get it on the serve but it feels fucked switching back and i never use the top flipper again. I'm not a gamer.

ah, I guess it is in the works but not implemented yet.

#553 2 years ago

told ya! GAME IS PACKED!!!

Song List:
Amish Paradise
Like A Surgeon
My Bologna
White & Nerdy
Word Crimes
Dare To Be Stupid
Germs
Fun Zone
Hardware Store
Harvey the Wonder Hamster
I’ll Sue Ya
Mission Statement
Sports Song
Traffic Jam
Weasel Stomping Day
UHF
You Make Me

#567 2 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

“ My Bologna is a mode that has the player building bologna sandwiches “
IN.

IT IS SO FUN!!!!!

#568 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Just like the GnR non-pinball fans... then there's absolute backlash when they see the prices, which are completely normal for us in the hobby.
So if you buy a new P3, do the additional upper flippers come pre-installed?

From what I know, if you buy a new p3 with weird al as the game, it will come all installed ready to go.

#584 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I'm curious and looking forward to seeing/playing at TPF (assuming it will be there).
According to TWIP, pricing is as follows:
- Base P3 Platform | $8,300
- Weird Al Game Kit | $3,000
- LE Package (227 units) | $1,800
That translates to $11.3K for base version & $13.1K for LE (plus sales tax and shipping)
If you already own the P3 Platform then you will also need to purchase the left and/or right side target flipper assemblies if you don't already have those ($150 each).

I think with heist they put the right upper flipper in. Not sure how that will work with weird al module though....

EDIT: https://www.multimorphic.com/store/accessories/side-target-flipper-assembly/

#586 2 years ago

Over 2,000 voice callouts from Weird Al

Dang, Al did some work!

#587 2 years ago
Quoted from bingopodcast:

Edit -- I take that back, looks like it is sold separately for this title.

Ah good find

https://www.multimorphic.com/store/accessories/side-target-flipper-assembly/

#606 2 years ago

Man and people said we were over hyping it on Flippin and Mashing

#609 2 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Weird Al looks LOADED! I always thought a Weird Al game would be awesome, and that 8k price for a base P3 is enticing....
The only drawback is resale. When I buy a game, I know that I can sell or trade it down the road for something else. If I were to a P3 and buy modules that go with it, I would have to sell the whole thing as a package deal, but then I'd also be out on all new modules...
However, if P3 keeps releasing titles I'm into and those titles are only 3k each, that's far more appealing than a 7k Stern pro.
But again, that's 3k I'm locked into vs a 7k pro I can sell or trade later...
But Bowen is on Facebook telling us all that this title has NOTHING on the next one...
What to do what to do...

Ahhhh crap, we need a new P3 thread for the NEXT title?! Man MM may make more new games this year than Stern LOL

#634 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I'm looking forward to trying one, would like to own one if I had more room. The platform is cool but there are limitations with the lower 2/3 of the playfield with the way it's designed. With the size and placement of the LCD lower playfield items like a shooter lane, scoops, saucers, magna saves, magna slings, magnets, kickbacks, and lower playfield artwork are not possible. That's the trade off for having an LCD lower playfield + upper playfield that can be changed at anytime which is an awesome and innovative feature.

You totally need to play one! and have the owner swap pf modules so you can play a few to see how you feel about the feeling of different games. If you ever swing through Superior or Duluth, holla!

#646 2 years ago
Quoted from bingopodcast:

Existing wall and scoop modules are coil-driven. This means that they need occasional maintenance to keep them leveled. As with any mechanical device when this happens is going to vary. For example, I've developed four games and played an absolute ton of every game out there currently over the past three years and just had to level one of the scoops.
The new module is self-leveling. That means it will always play at peak performance, without adjustment. I would imagine that maintenance should be minimal, with the worst potential problem being an individual motor replacement. Knowing how they've engineered other pieces (including the existing mechanism), I expect it to be pretty simple to maintain.
I have no special knowledge of the new module, just going based on what has been revealed so far.

Also, WAY LESS COILS. Coils have cost, weight, size, etc.

#837 2 years ago

YES!!!!!

#852 2 years ago
Quoted from kwayatron:

Should I be concerned I haven't received an invoice yet? I hope Gmail didn't jump the gun on my scheduled send..

Nope, don't be worried

Quoted from gstellenberg:

Holy moly... we're replying as fast as we can... IN ORDER. Still working through the 9am on the dot emails. No time to read anything above.
If you emailed - we have it. We made sure the server could handle almost anything. We'll reply soon.
- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

It fills me with so much joy that you are busy!!! It is exciting that so many new faces and owners are excited to get a P3, and grow this community. I hope some new 3rd party dev's come out as well with new apps/games!

#986 2 years ago
Quoted from jtgribble:

Got a deposit in this morning for a standard. (#1322) Considering picking one or 2 other modules. Are there any that are stand out better than the others?

This comes down to more what you like?

Lexi is like a strong mode/story game. I actually like this and the more I play the more I like.

Ccr - has the cosmic cart like Mario cart but can play online too, plus sorcerer apprentice and ranger in the ruins, probably the best bang for the buck with the amount of games.

Heist - most pinball game to date, fun rules, great toy, has silver falls from nick as well

Canon lagoon - is more redemption style, has a few mini games like grand slam rally, flipper foxtrot.

#1025 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

I know Gerry personally; although we haven't talked for a few weeks... I can tell you if I was in his shoes - I'd be freaked out and super excited at the same time. Knowing him; I'm sure he'd put a positive spin on those emotions. But he would take the responsibility to do the best he could to exceed his own expectations.
That said; the pinball world is notoriously cruel at times.
I know some people will have simply unrealistic expectations that he won't be able to meet or exceed.
At the end of the day; what matters to me is:
1) a quality product is delivered
2) he has enough revenue to fully fund Game #6 with gusto.

game 6 game 6!! heck we have to clarify, is it modules or download games MM could have a few games out in a year!

#1029 2 years ago
Quoted from Cache_Money:

Would be great to see a snowball effect...more pins in the wild -> more third party games -> more demand for pins -> ...
Also, I saw you are in Duluth. We really enjoyed our time at the Jade Fountain (cocktail bar) when we were there. We were the only two in there and chatted up the owner. My girlfriend ended up designing some glasses for him...we have a wide open bar tab now for the next time we visit.

oh, small world. Did you have fun up here? Lots of weird local niche places to go and enjoy! PInball is pretty weak but I help a couple locations out.

I'm hoping the P3 gets more and more in the wild. everyone I've had over to try really like it.

#1049 2 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Keep in mind Multimorphic uses a contract manufacturer to make their games, so it’s on them to ramp up to meet demand, and since that is their entire business, it’s likely to happen very quickly.

Mmmm you sure?

#1168 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

What's the 3rd mech to the far left doing?

If I remember and see what I think

Starting at the left
Upper pf diverter for locks
Then it looks like a diverter for the hampster or Camera lock
Then middle ramp
Right ramp with 6 million ways to send a ball

1 week later
#1210 2 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I watched the stream for awhile. In all honesty, I thought it looked just okay. I wasn’t blown away by anything, but at the same time there wasn’t really anything off putting about it either. I’m sure it’s fun like most pins, but I’m not sure it’s a game changer for P3. With that being said, I am rooting for P3 and wish them nothing but success.

Have you played a P3 with anything new like heist yet? That’s a major part, playing the games. Swapping playfields and realizing what the potential is

#1213 2 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Watched the stream.
Can’t wait to get my LE!
Looks like one of the best Family themes pins ever.
Seems to have a ton of replay value.

Build the biggest bologna sandwich you can!

#1216 2 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I certainly understand the concept. Logically, it seems to make a lot of sense. However, it hasn’t caught on for whatever reason. Sometimes that’s just how things play out even for good ideas. I also think the potential should be realized (as opposed to realizing) at this point. P3 isn’t a new platform anymore. I think Heist appears to be a much better game than Weird Al. I obviously haven’t played Weird Al. I’ve only seen the stream. I guess the question is can P3 secure strong licenses. That’s the only way they are ever going to sell pins in a meaningful amount. Weird Al (a license, not a strong license) will sell more P3s but I’d have to think it’s in the hundreds and not thousands. Again, I root for all pinball including P3. I’m just offering my opinion as to how currently view the P3 landscape.

Ya, you need to play one

#1227 2 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I’ve played a P3. The only thing I said was that I obviously haven’t played Weird Al. I don’t think anyone has other than the Buffalo guys.

I did back in December on the prototype.

Did you like heist?

#1297 2 years ago

Can't wait to get my Wa game and it just shows up in a small box Nothing like new game day

#1304 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

I'm damn near sold on this thing. I do need to sell off a couple pins though....

Are you going to TPF? Gotta play one! man I need to save to get the other playfields as I played CCR and lexi at my friends house and at MM and really enjoy those too.

3 weeks later
#1393 2 years ago

My pf should be sooooooonnnn!!!!!!!! So excited

#1401 2 years ago

I can’t wait to post pics of the pf!!! Should ship “soon”!!!

1 week later
#1405 1 year ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Waiting on the first module to. BE shipped!

I know! I'm excited to get the final invoice!

2 months later
#1525 1 year ago

My WA arrived last night. Got the flipper upgrade and art installed! had fun this evening playing it. Man the attract mode light show and the uhf light show...wow...

#1527 1 year ago
Quoted from rockrand:

New game or just module?

I just got the module. I've had my p3 about a year now

#1530 1 year ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Are you going to upgrade your scoops?

naw. I like the instant up of the coils and the sound...for some reason the sound of coils firing is music to pinball ears.

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I am definitely going to do this once the kit is available. The new servo driven scoops are super smooth and avoid that “clunk” when they go up and down (although I have to admit on some games I will miss that).
They are also waaaaaaaay easier to adjust. Those scoops and walls have to be -perfectly- level, and they are kind of a big PITA to adjust, because it’s a tight space and you have to make very small adjustments and remember to tighten the retaining nut. These new scoops pretty much avoid all that. They look cooler during play too.

....stop before I change my mind hahah. I think they are nice but I just can't justify the cost when mine work...If there was something that required them..then yes I'd look into upgrading.

#1532 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Do we know what the cost is yet?

We do not.

3 weeks later
#1540 1 year ago

YESSSS!!

#1554 1 year ago
#1561 1 year ago

GSR and SA are the last two games I need!!!! I'll have to use them as my xmas/bday gifts

#1563 1 year ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Assuming you have the CCR playfield, Sorcerer's Apprentice is the best $500 you can spend in all of pinball. No contest!

I do! I've played it at MM and SevenEightyRacer 's . At mm I started to get kind of far. Really like the idea, methods and skills needed and changing.

#1582 1 year ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

Had to refuse delivery. It looks like someone jousted my Wamoh. Big hole in side right through to machine which was all messed up. This is a new low feeling…was so excited to set this thing up- cancelled meetings and had whole day plan. FedEx or whomever kind of sucks.

NOOOOOOOOOO I'm so sorry, this sucks. I've never experienced that yet, but I can't even imagine what that is like when a game shows up damaged af .

#1586 1 year ago

I'm more than likely going to sell my original P3, but it sure is cool to have them both side by side. Both Heist and Weird Al are so good, I can't wait to see what Stephen designs next.
[quoted image]

SWEET! Ask MM and play heads up quick

#1591 1 year ago

I have a Canon Lagoon module. Wouldn't I need two of them to play Heads Up?

Ah crap, forgot that part

2 months later
#1708 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

One Day! But man there has GOT to be one closer

Is MN closer?

2 weeks later
#1789 1 year ago
Quoted from jtgribble:

Ahh, the shipping company is killing me. P3 made it from Texas to Dayton, OH (90 minutes away) in 2 days. Got a call from the shipping company to set up delivery, not today, not tomorrow, but next Monday.
The first 1300 miles - 2 days
The last 97 miles - 7 days
Hurry up and wait I guess. I'm sure there's some logistical reason, but I'm too dumb to see it.

on my last 3 shipments they f'd me too. They love to bring the delivery to the local terminal on a friday, then say.. oh ya so that truck wont be unloaded until monday....blah blah. So I've offered to pick up the games so i can get them asap. Otherwise they have to find a lift gate box truck and that is another week.....

#1797 1 year ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

Awesome!! Didn’t realize this. Thank you!

The p3 has so many options! More than I’ll remember but I could use most!

1 week later
#1810 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Thanks Gerry! The ramp does stay down sometimes, like when I qualify the Harvey lock - this is why I thought it was specific to the Meal Ticket. Thanks for confirming this is not expected behavior. I know you guys make the games hard but DAMN!
I’ll check if it’s binding - I’ve got to assume the down switch is just on the edge of triggering, which is why it’s intermittent.

That meal ticket timer is so short for my horrible playing hahahah.

#1820 1 year ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

What’s the P3 pass?

when the ball is coming down the inlane, under the sling (before the flipper), you flip, and the ball will hop to the other flipper.

#1839 1 year ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Really thinking about joining the club. My kids think weird Al songs are funny so might be a good one for us. I have a question. If I a used one like heist or Lexy will I need to buy upgrades for weird all beyond the kit? The site made it sound like some flipper upgrade was needed. It might change my decision to just getting a weird Al

If you have heist you just need the upper left flipper, if you buy a used lexy you potentially need both upper flippers unless they were installed and the game came with heist

#1859 1 year ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

UHF TV Misalignment
I figured out after playing a bit, my UHF TV is misaligned. The balls get stuck behind the TV (they don't go in) and then it cycles through a ball search.
Anyone know how to re-align the TV ?? I've searched and even have an email into MM support, but no answer yet.

The uhf camera? I’d have to check settings. Usually you can change or check in diagnostics or game settings by opening the coin door when in the game, then hit launch, then close the coin door

1 week later
#1905 1 year ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Anyone have an idea as to what would cause a scoop to randomly go up and down like a spaz? I took off the pan guard and checked for binding, checked that nothing was caught (like wires), tried in test but it won't go on command (usually random times). Adjusted high and low values from within the software, checked that it was level, doesn't seem to be rubbing against the other two. Trying to get the game ready for a game night and this seems to be the last of the tweaking I have to do to it. Hoping its something simple as I don't want to take the whole thing apart I can put in a ticket but figured I would ask here first in case it was super easy

do you have coils or the new servo scoop wall?

#1910 1 year ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Servo...game is brand new. I should have the latest code but I can double check

it may of shipped or been prepped before the latest, easy to check if you are on wifi, but still easy via usb.

#1916 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Hardest part (I guess other than just being careful!) is ensuring the playfield is as low as possible so the retention clips latch, and the rails line up. I occasionally have to bend mine out just so it adds a little bit of pressure and it’s a much smoother orbit shot

other hard part, remembering to remove the cross ramp when taking weird al pf out :s

#1919 1 year ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Love Weird Al! Put several games on it tonight. A must-have for any serious collector!

man there is just SO MUCH in that game. I spend many games only trying to build sandwiches lol

#1925 1 year ago

man that speaker panel is gorgeous

1 week later
#1936 1 year ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Got the call that my Weird Al would be delivered today. Told work I was working from home this morning, cleaned up the garage and waited. Get a call an hour into the delivery window saying it didn’t come in from Chicago yet and now the soonest they can get it here is next Tuesday. I know it’s not the end of the world, but man…what a bummer. I have a four day weekend coming up and it would have been perfect to celebrate New Years. Oh well. Just needed to vent. It will be worth the wait!

Wonder if they'll get it closer in a few days and you could pick it up? ya that is a bummer

#1938 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

call the terminal and see if you can pick it up. I've done it before.

Ive had to do that on all but 2 games. The box truck w/ lift gate adds on another week wait for me... super annoying.

#1940 1 year ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Tracking says it is currently loading for Sheboygan. I might try to pick it up once it gets there. Any idea if unboxed folded height is Stern height or preferably less? Any more and I won’t be able to cram it in my vehicle.

it is, what kind of vehicle?

I picked my p3 up w/ my utility trailer and strapped it on pallet down. Because of the weight i didn't want to put it in my truck bed and try to lower it down. I have put 2 sterns in my truck bed together and they were not too bad to lower down w/ 4 people. I'd probably suggest a trailer..... unless you have a suburban/minivan/tahoe idk if the opening in the rear is big enough for a p3

#1942 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

It is absolutely "thicker" than a Stern. My 2022 Subaru Forester will fit every pin made since 1980 excepting Gottilieb System 3s (Super Mario Brothers) and P3s. I asked Gerry Directly if it could go in on its side and he told me, "Do not do that".
Click on the link for a detailed dimensions. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-s-next-p3-game-will-be-licensed-danesi-on-music/page/11#post-6794348
Edit: 34 and 3/4 inches when folded.

freaking pinside cant link pics good :/ adding it again

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1947 1 year ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

Nice! I’ve had family over and they loving Weird Al. My game stopped ball searching which is frustrating and it loses the ball when enters the back of the ticket counter scoop (on a weird slow roll around back left, happens about once every two game). Glad people enjoying this though!

Go into diagnostics and see what your IR grid looks like. If there is too much flickering etc the game thinks a ball is on the pf. mine currently does no ball search on weird al and i need to clean my ir's.......

#1972 1 year ago

It was a learning curve but once learned the separate buttons is awesome for better control and play.

When I brought my p3 to a show, 2dcon, I did make them combined to the one button for the general population and me not standing next to the game the whole time

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
1,700 (Firm)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Round Rock, TX
8,499 (OBO)
$ 17.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

11,999 (OBO)
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-s-next-p3-game-will-be-licensed-danesi-on-music?tu=northvibe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.