(Topic ID: 294488)

Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity: Multimorphic's New Game Revealed!

By solarvalue

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4524 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185454090.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185518542.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185941753.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
WAMONH_SU_1.5.3.0 (resized).jpg
screenshot_279 (resized).png
WAMONH_SU_1.5.0.0 (resized).jpg
Locking tab (resized).jpg
WeirdAlVertical (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
434E5B54-DF29-4A5F-9DAC-D914D570FF99 (resized).jpeg
671C2208-EED1-427D-9BD1-75146663BE24 (resized).jpeg
wambulance-burn[1] (resized).png
A-22984-1 P2K flipper button assembly_300x254 (resized).jpg
20230808_170853 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #313 Official announcement Posted by BMore-Pinball (2 years ago)

Post #744 How to order Posted by gstellenberg (2 years ago)

Post #938 LE kits sold-out Posted by SirSnarf (2 years ago)

Post #1150 Live stream announcement - March 19th Posted by SirSnarf (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider litedpinballmods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

1 week later
#1013 2 years ago

Email I received

Hi all,

We wanted to wish you a sincere thank you for your interest in the new Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity game kit for our P3 Pinball Platform. Welcome to everyone who's buying a new machine, and thank you to all of our returning customers. Yesterday was a whirlwind for all of us. Unsurprisingly, most of your order requests hit immediately at 9am CST, right as orders opened. We processed every request in the order received and now want to make extra sure that everyone gets all of their questions answered and understands our process for building and shipping the games.

Having already received deposit payments from most of you, we're now planning our long-term manufacturing logistics. We expect to be ready to email everyone again either late this week or early next week with estimated shipping timeframes.

While we will be scaling up our operations to meet the production demand and significantly increasing our throughput, it will still take a while to work through all orders and get everyone their machines. Therefore, to make sure you are comfortable with your estimated timeframe, you will have 24 hours after receiving that estimate to decide to back out of your order for a refund of the deposit. The choice is entirely up to you. We will be focused on ramping up production and getting you all your games.

Regarding payments, the deposit is all we'll need until your games hit the production line. At that point, we'll reach out to you to finalize all associated details and confirm any add-on components or additional game kits you might want, whether or not we've already talked about it.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions. We are a company that prides ourselves on transparency and customer service. If for some reason we do not respond in a timely manner, please resend your inquiry in a day or so.

Thank you again for your orders and for supporting our efforts.

- Gerry Stellenberg
Multimorphic, Inc.

#1064 2 years ago

I have waited months and still waiting for my CCR, I have an Elvira house of horrors on order that I expect to get in November/December of 2022. My date to get this is November 2022, which is about what I expected and I am fine with it.

8 months later
2 months later
#2098 1 year ago

Just an update for others. My order was 1348, they asked for final payment about 2 weeks ago, saying it would be about 4 weeks. It was only about a week and they sent me shipping notification. I got my game on Thursday and set it up. I am very impressed with the game, loads of fun. Had a few people over Thursday night, and they were also impressed. I know a lot of people said the game was different then a regular game, I think it has the feel of a regular pinball machine plus a lot more. The only thing I am not used to is the 2 buttons for the flippers. I had a 22 years old over, and of course he had no problems with the 2 buttons. I think I read that you can run the right flippers on the right button and the left flippers on the left button, if I can do that, I will be having much better games.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,999 (OBO)
$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,499 (OBO)
8,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Machine - For Sale
Newburgh, IN
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider litedpinballmods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-s-next-p3-game-will-be-licensed-danesi-on-music?tu=litedpinballmods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.