(Topic ID: 294488)

Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity: Multimorphic's New Game Revealed!

By solarvalue

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WAMONH_SU_1.5.3.0 (resized).jpg
screenshot_279 (resized).png
WAMONH_SU_1.5.0.0 (resized).jpg
Locking tab (resized).jpg
WeirdAlVertical (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
434E5B54-DF29-4A5F-9DAC-D914D570FF99 (resized).jpeg
671C2208-EED1-427D-9BD1-75146663BE24 (resized).jpeg
wambulance-burn[1] (resized).png
A-22984-1 P2K flipper button assembly_300x254 (resized).jpg
20230808_170853 (resized).jpg
IMG_0092 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1500 (resized).jpeg
20230804_113638 (resized).jpg
WAMONH first play (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #313 Official announcement Posted by BMore-Pinball (2 years ago)

Post #744 How to order Posted by gstellenberg (2 years ago)

Post #938 LE kits sold-out Posted by SirSnarf (2 years ago)

Post #1150 Live stream announcement - March 19th Posted by SirSnarf (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#552 2 years ago

Following along, looks great!

9 months later
#1806 1 year ago

Getting closer to getting my LE, hopefully by X-mas!

4 weeks later
#1966 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

You will. Doesn’t take long

Can't you set it so the upper activates both flippers? I sure hope so I hate that double flipper button stuff.

#1991 1 year ago

WooHoo my Weird Al LE is on the line! Unfortunately got a Lexy kit with it and it is backordered 10-12 weeks I was told. :-/

#1993 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Ask if they can ship the Lexy later

Oh they are, it won't stop Weird Al from shipping when it's ready. Just a long lag time for individual kits apparently

1 week later
#2061 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

yes. I have the same problem. It's a problem with the spring steel. For now, just wait for the ball search to remove it. bending it down, will only solve the problem for a couple of weeks. Only way to solve this for good, is to drill out the rivets, and replace with different spring steel.

This being fixed in newer builds or a continuing problem? Mine is on the truck right now

#2075 1 year ago
Quoted from Polypin:

Hello fellow hamster domesticators, I have a brief story for you.

Over the course of many years of marriage, I've been slowly sharing Weird Al content with my spouse, including some live shows. The last several years have increased the opportunities as the children became old enough to enjoy the content as well. Their current favorite is singing 'Albuquerque' as we drive by the world famous Albuquerque Holiday Inn on the way to Arizona to visit grandparents.

I'm pleased to report that the indoctrination has worked. The family keeps asking if we could get a a Weird Al pinball machine. So with this post, I'm happy to report that, I too will be joining the P3 revolution and have procured a WAMoNH pre-order spot from another Pinsider for delivery in April-May.

Thank you and see you flipside!

I just got mine delivered and hope to have everything setup by this weekend, welcome to make the trip out to Greeley with the fam and play some of mine before if you'd like.....I might have a handful of other games too. Always good to meet new pinheads in the area!

1 month later
#2176 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I am not sure if this is correct, but I think it’s because the anchor point of the flipper’s motion is in a slightly different place due to the mechanism - there is the armature pushing/pulling the flipper instead of it just rotating as on a standard flipper that is, as you said, fixed to the playfield. Maybe a slow-motion video will explain better

I am really curious to see some other examples of this. I actually had opened a ticket with them because I thought my flippers/lanes were not functioning as intended. When I cradle a ball and try a backhand shot it has this small bounce when release the flipper which makes it nearly impossible to do accurate backhand shot. Then also if I flip when the ball is in the lane and before it hits the flippers it will actually bounce the ball quite aggressively off the lane.
I thought this might have been something wrong with my game but maybe they all do this?! Curious to hear other people's experience? I had a friend with older game(pre-Weird Al) and he indicated they didn't function that way on his.

#2293 1 year ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

Sorry - missed this question earlier. WAMONH *does* have support for bluetooth speakers (docs updated, as all new games have the support). A few customers have reported it not working, and we recently discovered why. It looks like some of the system files shipping on new machine were reverted to older versions unintentionally. You can update to the later versions by re-imaging just the OS portion of your machine. By just doing the OS update, you won't lose any of your installed apps, settings, or high scores.

Images are here:
https://www.multimorphic.com/support/projects/customer-support/wiki/Software_Updates#Re-Imaging-the-SSD

Instructions for installing are here:
https://www.multimorphic.com/support/projects/customer-support/wiki/User_Manuals_and_Technical_Documentation#Software-System-Recovery

Is there an easy way to tell if we are on the old or new version?

1 month later
#2408 11 months ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I've been surprised by how often I hit the spiral ramp skillshot after honing my skills in on it over time.

I got spiral ramp down pretty good, it's the right ramp that is so tough to hit for me!

1 month later
#2474 10 months ago
Quoted from Deez:

So I'm loving my weird Al. My only complaint is the topper is so bright it creates horrible glare on the glass and makes the screen hard to see. It appears there are settings on the machine but they don't do anything. I had to disconnect the led strips to make the game playable. Anyone else having this issue? I wonder if they could code in some dimming effects to just shut the lights down during game play?

And being able to just turn it off completely when you switch modules. I don't bother taking the topper off when I am switched to say Heist but topper lights stay on the whole time, just need to be able to both dim them for anything and turn them off if you choose.

3 months later
#2647 6 months ago
Quoted from Deez:

I'd settle for topper lights that dim to eliminate the glare.

Dim and being able to turn them off when other games/modules are in. Heard this was in the works long ago but haven't seen anything yet.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 17.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
1,700 (Firm)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Round Rock, TX
$ 12.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
Machine - For Sale
Newburgh, IN
$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-s-next-p3-game-will-be-licensed-danesi-on-music?tu=bemmett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.