(Topic ID: 294488)

Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity: Multimorphic's New Game Revealed!

By solarvalue

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4524 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185454090.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185518542.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185941753.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
WAMONH_SU_1.5.3.0 (resized).jpg
screenshot_279 (resized).png
WAMONH_SU_1.5.0.0 (resized).jpg
Locking tab (resized).jpg
WeirdAlVertical (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
434E5B54-DF29-4A5F-9DAC-D914D570FF99 (resized).jpeg
671C2208-EED1-427D-9BD1-75146663BE24 (resized).jpeg
wambulance-burn[1] (resized).png
A-22984-1 P2K flipper button assembly_300x254 (resized).jpg
20230808_170853 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #313 Official announcement Posted by BMore-Pinball (2 years ago)

Post #744 How to order Posted by gstellenberg (2 years ago)

Post #938 LE kits sold-out Posted by SirSnarf (2 years ago)

Post #1150 Live stream announcement - March 19th Posted by SirSnarf (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Oz314.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#907 2 years ago

I sent 4 emails between 8:59:50 and 9:01:00 (2 thru 4 with an apology for the duplicates) and received invoice 1352, now paid.

I’m in on the LE, wooo! Dream theme for me, and I didn’t really think it was ever gonna happen.

At first I really wished this was made by someone else, but I did my research and even found a P3 with Lexy to play in the wild (Spinners in Frederick MD), and now I’m 100% psyched for this! The modularity. The multiple games available per playfield kit. The fact that a motivated amateur can take a run at designing and coding a game if they want to.

Go team Multimorphic!

#910 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Wait... Spinners has a P3? When did you play it? Might have to take a family trip there this weekend.

Played it yesterday, Feb 27th. It’s on that stage in the back of the big room, and it’s not usually on for the general public. The owner knew I was coming to check it out and let me inspect and play it. If you ask at the front desk they will probably turn it on for you. Has Lexy installed.

#913 2 years ago

Hah! Edited, thanks.

2 months later
#1414 1 year ago

I’m 3 days late posting this, but I was very excited to get to play a game on Weird Al at Allentown this weekend!

It took me until ball 3 to remember to use the other flipper buttons to flip the upper flippers, whoops.

December can’t come soon enough!

3C78132F-0842-4FA9-9B10-F2EA39BD9D6D (resized).jpeg3C78132F-0842-4FA9-9B10-F2EA39BD9D6D (resized).jpeg
10 months later
#2428 1 year ago

Let’s talk about your hand and finger positions if you use the 4 button default setup for flippers.

I’m having trouble finding a comfortable way to play it with the 4 button setup. On other pins, I use my middle fingers for the flipper buttons. I polled a bunch of friends at events, and people seem to use different fingers to flip. One friend even said he uses index finger left button and middle finger right button!

So I want to use middle fingers for the lower flipper buttons. Do you folks just use the same finger for both buttons on one side? So my middle finger has to move to a different button to flip the upper flipper? Or do you do something where you are flipping with 4 fingers?

When I try 4 fingers, middle fingers on lower flipper buttons, my index fingers can’t reach the upper flipper buttons unless I rotate my wrist so that my fingers are coming down at the button from above, instead of wrist straight and fingers straight. Kind of uncomfortable.

What works for you?

I would love it if we could get more standard staged flippers from a single button on each side. I use this machine in tournaments every month. Until now I was using single button setup because it’s what people expect. But during last months tournament I experienced some flipper performance issues, bad enough to pull the machine.

From catching up on this thread I now suspect that flipper issue had to do with the single button setting, so I’m thinking 4 button default setting will yes cause a ton of complaints BUT if it removes that flipper performance issue I experienced, it just might have to be set that way.

Umm, anyway, I was asking about 4 button finger and hand placement.

#2429 1 year ago

I also ordered a kill a watt device to measure the voltage at the outlet, just to see where I am.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,500 (OBO)
8,499 (OBO)
1,700 (Firm)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Round Rock, TX
$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

11,999 (OBO)
$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Oz314.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-s-next-p3-game-will-be-licensed-danesi-on-music?tu=Oz314 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.