(Topic ID: 294488)

Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity: Multimorphic's New Game Revealed!

By solarvalue

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,722 posts
  • 287 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by icyjones
  • Topic is favorited by 109 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20240407_185454090.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185518542.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185941753.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
WAMONH_SU_1.5.3.0 (resized).jpg
screenshot_279 (resized).png
WAMONH_SU_1.5.0.0 (resized).jpg
Locking tab (resized).jpg
WeirdAlVertical (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
434E5B54-DF29-4A5F-9DAC-D914D570FF99 (resized).jpeg
671C2208-EED1-427D-9BD1-75146663BE24 (resized).jpeg
wambulance-burn[1] (resized).png
A-22984-1 P2K flipper button assembly_300x254 (resized).jpg
20230808_170853 (resized).jpg
IMG_0092 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #313 Official announcement Posted by BMore-Pinball (2 years ago)

Post #744 How to order Posted by gstellenberg (2 years ago)

Post #938 LE kits sold-out Posted by SirSnarf (2 years ago)

Post #1150 Live stream announcement - March 19th Posted by SirSnarf (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Happy81724.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1212 2 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Watched the stream.
Can’t wait to get my LE!
Looks like one of the best Family themes pins ever.
Seems to have a ton of replay value.

Nice!

1 week later
#1344 2 years ago
Quoted from friscopinball:

Bought an LE after playing it at TPF!
Excited to get it eventually

Are they made first?

8 months later
#1838 1 year ago

Really thinking about joining the club. My kids think weird Al songs are funny so might be a good one for us. I have a question. If I a used one like heist or Lexy will I need to buy upgrades for weird all beyond the kit? The site made it sound like some flipper upgrade was needed. It might change my decision to just getting a weird Al

#1840 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

If you have heist you just need the upper left flipper, if you buy a used lexy you potentially need both upper flippers unless they were installed and the game came with heist

Sounds good, thanks. Heist is the one I’d get if it’s not weird Al

#1851 1 year ago

How long is the wait on just the module not the complete pin?

#1873 1 year ago

It sounds like just the module is only a couple months out vs the machine. Hoping to order one soon!

#1876 1 year ago

Anyone interested in selling a weird Al module or any other modules besides Heist? I have a heist and looking for the others. Mainly wierd Al but would buy more if anyone wants to work out a deal or if local i have a party zone I’d trade. Probably value it at $3700

#1918 1 year ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Love Weird Al! Put several games on it tonight. A must-have for any serious collector!

Nice! Can’t wait to get one. I’m just waiting on cointaker to reply

1 week later
#1935 1 year ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Got the call that my Weird Al would be delivered today. Told work I was working from home this morning, cleaned up the garage and waited. Get a call an hour into the delivery window saying it didn’t come in from Chicago yet and now the soonest they can get it here is next Tuesday. I know it’s not the end of the world, but man…what a bummer. I have a four day weekend coming up and it would have been perfect to celebrate New Years. Oh well. Just needed to vent. It will be worth the wait!

Sounds like a road trip to the Chicago terminal!

#1951 1 year ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Looks like I will be picking it up from the terminal tomorrow with a buddy's minivan! I am assuming the box side marked "truck from this side only" is the bottom of the cab and therefore safe to lay it down on? Thanks all!
Tomorrow we shall drink from firehoses and run with scissors!

Yep, I lay them down on the truck from this side everytime I pick them up.

1 month later
#2104 1 year ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

Yup- you can change to have red button control all upper and lower flippers on that side. If you can stick with the separate buttons for another 20-40 games you’ll get used to it though and it actually becomes a cool new challenge/another unique P3 differentiator!

I changed mine to just one button so it flips upper and lower. Much better for my family. I’m glad they gave options like that

3 weeks later
#2208 1 year ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

My last post on the topic. Again, I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the machine.
- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com
[quoted image]

I don’t think he enjoys a lot of things. Seems like a very negative person based off his ratio of thumbs ups and downs.

You guys rock! Good customer service and awesome pins. I can’t wait for cannon and weird Al to hopefully ship soon.

#2226 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Now I know you keep wanting p3 to be a multiflipper button setup. But every single person that has come over to my house for tournaments, leagues, and casual play. Have absolutely HATED, multi button play. Hated it. They would never give Weird Al the time of day, nor ever consider buying one with that setup. Hence why I set mine to 1 button and kept it there. and it worked for all my other games. Heist plays no problem with 1 button configuration. I can do everything I need to do. but it is kinda frustrating that the upper flipper spikes with power loss from time to time.

Yeah, my kids hate the multi button flipper and I only have heist. Weird Al and cannon on the way. All will be set to single button unless it seems impossible to make shots. Having one button for the flippers is huge. Hoping when he says making it a moot point he means it’s all one button. It won’t sell to the masses with multiple or be good for beginners/kids. Anyone who came to my house prior to one button did not enjoy heist but since it’s been set on one they love it.

#2244 1 year ago
Quoted from Shaker:

Doesn't Heist's Safe Cracker Side Job do exactly this?

I started a heist forum. I love it and didn’t see an owners thread. I figured a good spot to ask questions as I get further into the pin. Finally cracked top 10 last night

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heist-welcome-to-ocean-city

4 weeks later
#2372 1 year ago

Yeah! Weird Al in the house. My wife just sent me a pic. We had softball today so excited to get unboxed when I get back

FB51AC98-F61D-4F15-8BE8-6C47B14D03DF (resized).jpegFB51AC98-F61D-4F15-8BE8-6C47B14D03DF (resized).jpeg
#2374 1 year ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Congrats!! It’s an amazing game!! Remember to cut the zip tie in the hamster wheel! It’ll save you some grief!!

the hampster wheel didn’t have a zip tie. I thought I needed another flipper for this game. I have the heist system. Do they not send it all together???

#2376 1 year ago

You do need the upper left flipper. You would’ve needed to purchase the upper left to install in the game if your P3 is older. The additional mech isn’t included. New units come with them already installed but older units do not.

Crap they didn’t send it then unless I’m missing it somehow but the box I have emptied out.

918798C2-3B18-43A1-99F3-EEC8554B1D83 (resized).jpeg918798C2-3B18-43A1-99F3-EEC8554B1D83 (resized).jpeg
#2378 1 year ago

That really sucks! It’s imperative on Weird Al. You start every ball to hit the spiral ramp off that flipper. Looks like they forgot to pack it in the box. Nothing taped beneath the missile or on the parking itself?

No, I’d assume it’s decent size like the other side. I have played a couple games with out and it seems like the module works atleast. One time it went into ball search but seems good now. Looks like a really fun game. Kids are bummed we can’t play it. They had friends over

#2380 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Bummer! Everybody is at TPF, this is a tough week for them. you know they’ll ship it out ASAP, but log it with support

Ok, I will log it. I emailed Sarah but sounds like opening a ticket is better

#2383 1 year ago
Quoted from Frito539:

That’s a bummer . It is still playable though without that flipper you just have to hit the right ramp to get to the mezzanine and you won’t be able to do the skill shot until they are able to send it out. Good time to practice that ramp as I find it more difficult than the spiral.

Thanks, I didn’t know what all the shots it hit but I did end up playing probably 20 games on it. It was super fun even without that flipper!

#2389 1 year ago

I put voodoo glass on mine after about a week. It’s definitely helped as mine was directly under a canned light

#2391 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

It’s a bit of a waste. I tried on mine. The problem is the PF itself is lexan, which reflects a LOT of light. Made it look worse for me. Went back to the P3 glass.

Yeah, i ended up turning my canned light off. It’s a huge difference for use under the lower light. I can’t remember how bad it reflected off the playfield but might be why I turned it off

4BCB367A-FD01-4EC0-B0CD-AFBE463DC694 (resized).jpeg4BCB367A-FD01-4EC0-B0CD-AFBE463DC694 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#2417 1 year ago

How do you get it to register coop? I put two people on and enabled team game but we weren’t playing the same score

#2419 1 year ago

You have to be on the same profile to be a team, then enable team play.

So I select the same name twice? Is that possible?

I selected my profile, then I selected my daughters, after that I went and enabled team game. It said team game but our scoring and progress wasn’t together

#2421 1 year ago

Yes. Same profile twice. That’s the only way it works.

Ok, thanks. I’ll try that tomorrow

#2424 1 year ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

Team play will also put all non-profile players on the same team. So if players are labeled as "Player 1" and "Player 2" (because those players didn't select a profile), they'll be on the same team.
- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

Thanks, that’s good to know. My daughter and I have been playing weird Al together a lot and sometimes my wife and son will come in for a game or two. I’ll probably end up creating team name profiles for when we play together or compete against. I’m sure they will have fun trying to think of a team name

5 months later
#2651 7 months ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Cut them some slack?

The problem with these forums is it all has to be happy news. Anytime there is an issue all the fanboys jump in and criticize. There is a lot they can do better and I love my p3. Pointless to post much in these to be honest. People have different experiences and expectations. If they fail listen it will hurt them in the long run

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,499 (OBO)
11,500 (OBO)
8,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 12.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

Machine - For Sale
Newburgh, IN

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Happy81724.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-s-next-p3-game-will-be-licensed-danesi-on-music?tu=Happy81724 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.