(Topic ID: 294488)

Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity: Multimorphic's New Game Revealed!

By solarvalue

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,722 posts
  • 287 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by icyjones
  • Topic is favorited by 109 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20240407_185454090.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185518542.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185941753.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
WAMONH_SU_1.5.3.0 (resized).jpg
screenshot_279 (resized).png
WAMONH_SU_1.5.0.0 (resized).jpg
Locking tab (resized).jpg
WeirdAlVertical (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
434E5B54-DF29-4A5F-9DAC-D914D570FF99 (resized).jpeg
671C2208-EED1-427D-9BD1-75146663BE24 (resized).jpeg
wambulance-burn[1] (resized).png
A-22984-1 P2K flipper button assembly_300x254 (resized).jpg
20230808_170853 (resized).jpg
IMG_0092 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #313 Official announcement Posted by BMore-Pinball (2 years ago)

Post #744 How to order Posted by gstellenberg (2 years ago)

Post #938 LE kits sold-out Posted by SirSnarf (2 years ago)

Post #1150 Live stream announcement - March 19th Posted by SirSnarf (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cloud7.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 2 years ago

This has me very excited

2 months later
#104 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

P3 has always been the most innovative pinball we have seen since P2K. Always awesome to see what they bring to the table next. It's always been a little out of my price range. But I may have to get one finally.

If you want to check mine out, you're welcome to

1 week later
#162 2 years ago
Quoted from JRBBRJ:

I have been wanting/saving for a P3 since heist came out. I’m halfway there and am excited for the next game release. I wonder if there will be another bundled special price similar to when heist was released.

You won't be disappointed! I've had mine for about a month now and wish I would have gotten one sooner. The Platfrom has so much to offer. One cabinet, but many options. They just released a game on Monday, and I was playing it the same day, and it's an amazing game!

#176 2 years ago
Quoted from Sjsilver:

You going to Turbo’s?

Yes! I'm going to help make Neo an owner!

#201 2 years ago

I think there is great value in releasing new software for all ready existing modules. It is still creating sales for one thing, and if someone doesn't have that module, then perhaps it will cause them to purchase that module. Of all the manufacturers, MM is hands down the best at creating value. I bought my P3 and CCR about a month ago because I liked the idea of playing online with my friends, and I was obsessed with watching RITR on YouTube. I had no idea SA was about to be released! Now I have 1 module and 3 super fun games to play. I still need to get ROCS as well, so that would be 4 games for me on 1 module alone. Then there's Heist and Silver Falls. The P3 has so much to offer.

#203 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

ROCs was always awesome, now it has Danesi beats.
BUY IT!

Next month! Burned through my spending budget this month

#205 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Wait until you have another module or two and you're complaining about having to replace the WHOLE playfield instead of just selecting from the menu

I should have better stated that I also have Heist, so I do have that to deal with lol. But, its great!

5 months later
#321 2 years ago

Can't wait!!!

#562 2 years ago

It looks so good! Packed with shots!

#588 2 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

If you end up in the south-east area for any reason, I'm sure Ryan (not sure what his pinside name is, it's apparently not Turbografix7) would love to have you over to check his out.

Yes!!! I live south of Milwaukee. Anyone interstated in checking out the P3 is more than welcome to come try it out. Just send me a message

#834 2 years ago

Email sent!

#1050 2 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Keep in mind Multimorphic uses a contract manufacturer to make their games, so it’s on them to ramp up to meet demand, and since that is their entire business, it’s likely to happen very quickly.

Unless something changed, they make them in their own factory

2 weeks later
#1197 2 years ago

Looking forward to this

#1215 2 years ago

Fanatastic stream! Really looking forward to getting my game even more

#1281 2 years ago

Looks awesome! The topper is so cool

#1298 2 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Can't wait to get my Wa game and it just shows up in a small box Nothing like new game day

For sure. Gotta post new game day pics with the box on your door step

#1350 2 years ago

Super jealous of all of you who got to play it! Can't wait for mine!

#1371 2 years ago

Congrats! When I got my P3, my only regret was not getting one sooner. You're going to really enjoy it

2 months later
#1474 1 year ago
Quoted from bingopodcast:

My module arrived today! Looking forward to putting some time on it. I've had my P3 for a while, so I'll need to install the upper left flipper/side target assembly to replace my existing side target assembly. I did the same for Heist with the upper right flipper, so I have a good idea of what to do, but I expect a ton of documentation as per usual. I'm super excited to play it.

Congrats!!! Really looking forward to getting mine!

2 weeks later
#1524 1 year ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

On the Multimorphic website, under the LE package it lists "Game-Specific Accessory Items" as one of the LE items. Any idea what those will be yet? We talking LE specific keychain? T-Shirt? Life size blow up Al doll? Human size hamster wheel? Inquiring minds want to know...
(It's going to be a long few months waiting yet...getting excited!)

I just got my LE module and accessories last night. I think the only game specific stuff is the art on the cabinet and plastic set. Unless they mean the translite or topper?

2 months later
#1627 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

One more weird Al out in the world.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats!!

5 months later
#2229 1 year ago

I only play with separate buttons now. I thought I'd like it better being on the same buttons but I found I play much better being separate.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,999 (OBO)
8,499 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newburgh, IN
1,700 (Firm)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Round Rock, TX
$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cloud7.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-s-next-p3-game-will-be-licensed-danesi-on-music?tu=Cloud7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.