Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 230 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 49 days ago by Rdoyle1978
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SA-Reveal (resized).jpg
    346C8638-530A-43EA-8E0B-736BD0246A08 (resized).jpeg
    image-15 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    7E268099-FBC8-413B-834C-94542477B0DB (resized).jpeg
    new_lightshow (resized).jpg
    detail[1] (resized).jpg
    DSCF9532[1] (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    multimorphic tease (resized).png
    235547069_4097211690376909_2455305996724856893_n (resized).png
    237624311_4089420957822649_8724818278713154599_n (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    exploded-legos (resized).jpg
    A4076F51-D289-4BE6-97A5-966C2E2D3AC1 (resized).jpeg
    Back to the Future (resized).jpg

There are 230 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
    #201 61 days ago

I think there is great value in releasing new software for all ready existing modules. It is still creating sales for one thing, and if someone doesn't have that module, then perhaps it will cause them to purchase that module. Of all the manufacturers, MM is hands down the best at creating value. I bought my P3 and CCR about a month ago because I liked the idea of playing online with my friends, and I was obsessed with watching RITR on YouTube. I had no idea SA was about to be released! Now I have 1 module and 3 super fun games to play. I still need to get ROCS as well, so that would be 4 games for me on 1 module alone. Then there's Heist and Silver Falls. The P3 has so much to offer.

#202 60 days ago
    Quoted from Cloud7:

I still need to get ROCS as well

ROCs was always awesome, now it has Danesi beats.

BUY IT!

#203 60 days ago
    Quoted from Cheeks:

ROCs was always awesome, now it has Danesi beats.
    BUY IT!

Next month! Burned through my spending budget this month

#204 60 days ago
    Quoted from Cloud7:

I think there is great value in releasing new software for all ready existing modules. It is still creating sales for one thing, and if someone doesn't have that module, then perhaps it will cause them to purchase that module. Of all the manufacturers, MM is hands down the best at creating value. I bought my P3 and CCR about a month ago because I liked the idea of playing online with my friends, and I was obsessed with watching RITR on YouTube. I had no idea SA was about to be released! Now I have 1 module and 3 super fun games to play. I still need to get ROCS as well, so that would be 4 games for me on 1 module alone. Then there's Heist and Silver Falls. The P3 has so much to offer.

Wait until you have another module or two and you're complaining about having to replace the WHOLE playfield instead of just selecting from the menu

#205 60 days ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Wait until you have another module or two and you're complaining about having to replace the WHOLE playfield instead of just selecting from the menu

I should have better stated that I also have Heist, so I do have that to deal with lol. But, its great!

#206 59 days ago
    Quoted from Cloud7:

I should have better stated that I also have Heist, so I do have that to deal with lol. But, its great!

definitely!!

#207 54 days ago

It's not much, but Gerry did drop a nugget of new info about the next P3 game during our Sorcerer's Apprentice stream: https://clips.twitch.tv/FunHelplessMangoPanicBasket-V3i83oyAJt-yfwpE

#208 54 days ago

What did he say,I don’t understand it?

#209 54 days ago
    Quoted from rockrand:What did he say,I don’t understand it?

sheds??

#210 54 days ago

What is sheds

#211 54 days ago

I have no idea,I think thats what he said “I’m working on my sheds”.

I hope he means the shed in the back of the house from Back to the future where Marty was hiding in the car!

#212 54 days ago
    Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I have no idea,I think thats what he said “I’m working on my sheds”.
    I hope he means the shed in the back of the house from Back to the future where Marty was hiding in the car!

#213 54 days ago
    #214 54 days ago

lol, yeah, shatz.

To be clear, though, the new game won't require it, and you can get to the lane rollover by hitting a ramp (Yes, the game will have ramps!!!). It's just fun to try to shoot up the opposite inlane.

- Gerry
    https://www.multimorphic.com

#215 54 days ago
    Quoted from gstellenberg:

lol, yeah, shatz.
    To be clear, though, the new game won't require it, and you can get to the lane rollover by hitting a ramp (Yes, the game will have ramps!!!). It's just fun to try to shoot up the opposite inlane.
    - Gerry

I love ramps

#216 54 days ago

Yeah it's the "shatz" named for Neil Shatz, also known as an alley pass. It's intentionally shooting the ball up the inlane on the opposite side of the game. Example:

#217 54 days ago
    Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Yeah it's the "shatz" named for Neil Shatz, also known as an alley pass. It's intentionally shooting the ball up the inlane on the opposite side of the game. Example:

Man, I feel stupid (and clearly learning something new everyday as a pin noob). When the question first came up on the live stream "can you shatz on a P3" - i thought you guys were talking about taking a dump on the pin. Odd, I thought - never really crossed my mind to sh*t on my pin. And them Gerry said, " the new game were working on gives me reason to constantly try to shatz." So, I'm thinking Gerry is either a really nervous about something or the upcoming licensed game has a bathroom theme.

Well now I clearly (and thankfully) stand corrected!

#220 54 days ago

lol, yeah, shatz.
    - Gerry

They are they aren’t, how can we guess the game?!?

#221 54 days ago

(Yes, the game will have ramps!!!)

I *still* don't know how you're going to get all 85 ramps into one playfield module, though, Gerry. That's an engineering marvel!

#223 53 days ago
    Quoted from boagman:

I *still* don't know how you're going to get all 85 ramps into one playfield module, though, Gerry. That's an engineering marvel!

it would look like a ball of string.

KITTEN............. The pinball adventure.

#224 53 days ago
    Quoted from boagman:

don't know how you're going to get all 85 ramps into one playfield module, though, Gerry. That's an engineering marvel!

That's TJ's job. Give that man a taco and watch him work miracles.

#225 51 days ago
    Quoted from boagman:

It's a Doctor Who theme. The game module is smaller on the outside.

#226 51 days ago
    Quoted from Yetimon:

It's a Doctor Who theme. The game module is smaller on the outside.

Hahahahh.

It has to be sooon ish. Can’t wait.
    Bttf
    Dr who?
    Mmm any other guesses?

#227 51 days ago

Have we heard any sort of timeline from MM? Sorcerer’s came out of nowhere which was awesome!! But since this involves a new playfield I’m hesitating on getting Lexy in case the new game comes out soon. If it’s going to be 6 months or so, I’ll probably just go ahead with Lexy now

#228 50 days ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Have we heard any sort of timeline from MM? Sorcerer’s came out of nowhere which was awesome!! But since this involves a new playfield I’m hesitating on getting Lexy in case the new game comes out soon. If it’s going to be 6 months or so, I’ll probably just go ahead with Lexy now

They have not said, but I'd be very surprised if it was this year. I'd guess Q1/TPF of next year. Gerry has alluded to them having a bunch of new surprises in the pipeline. If true and they're smaller, more interim things, I'd guess they roll out as filler between SA and the new playfield game. No insider info on this, just a hunch.

Not gonna tell you how/when to spend your money. I'll just confirm that if you like the P3, you'll love Lexy. It's still the most creatively diverse game in terms of mode variety, and shows off the unique capabilities of the P3 tech better than any other game. Super underrated!

#229 49 days ago

+1 on how underrated Lexy is. Get it!
    I think Gerry mentioned on a recent podcast we could see the new game before the end of the year.

#230 49 days ago
    Quoted from RebelGuitars:

+1 on how underrated Lexy is. Get it!
    I think Gerry mentioned on a recent podcast we could see the new game before the end of the year.

That's kind of what I thought, but I was totally unsure if I'd heard that somewhere, or if I was just 'hoping'. Even so, if it's planned for end of the year there's still a lot that could happen between now and then.

There are 230 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside