(Topic ID: 294488)

Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity: Multimorphic's New Game Revealed!

By solarvalue

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,722 posts
  • 287 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by icyjones
  • Topic is favorited by 109 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20240407_185454090.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185518542.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185941753.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
WAMONH_SU_1.5.3.0 (resized).jpg
screenshot_279 (resized).png
WAMONH_SU_1.5.0.0 (resized).jpg
Locking tab (resized).jpg
WeirdAlVertical (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
434E5B54-DF29-4A5F-9DAC-D914D570FF99 (resized).jpeg
671C2208-EED1-427D-9BD1-75146663BE24 (resized).jpeg
wambulance-burn[1] (resized).png
A-22984-1 P2K flipper button assembly_300x254 (resized).jpg
20230808_170853 (resized).jpg
IMG_0092 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,722 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 55.
#2251 1 year ago

I like the center post in. It will only occasionally save a ball, it's not an automatic save by any means. It does help with shots to the hall of health and medicine that come back to the middle.

#2252 1 year ago
Quoted from Flippersaurus:

I like the center post in. It will only occasionally save a ball, it's not an automatic save by any means. It does help with shots to the hall of health and medicine that come back to the middle.

That Hall of Health and Medicine shot has to be one of the most dangerous shots in modern pinball. I know every pin's set-up is different, but on my game it is almost guaranteed to go SDTM...

- Mark

#2253 1 year ago
Quoted from Shaker:

That Hall of Health and Medicine shot has to be one of the most dangerous shots in modern pinball. I know every pin's set-up is different, but on my game it is almost guaranteed to go SDTM...
- Mark

Haha yet it is. Fast as hell too. BAM!!

Something satisfying about the supply closet though. That may be the longest shot in pinball (I may have posted that before I can’t remember. The days all blur together )

#2254 1 year ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I have to agree with Neo. I just can't do the multi button set up. I have gotten mostly used to the separate button for the mezzanine flipper, but that is only because of how rarely the ball is up there (and honestly after two months of ownership, I STILL forget about 50% of the time). For the main upper flippers...sorry but no way. Not with how often they come into play, and especially for times like multiball. I simply can't manage two sets of buttons during multiball...I end up ignoring the uppers in those circumstances, or getting frustrated because I would have made the shot, but wasn't on the right button. It is too big of a leap (at least for me) after so many decades of the single button convention. And for any casual players...absolutely not. 90% of the time they ignore upper flippers anyway, and that will quickly become 100% if they wouldn't have to use a different button on top of it.
Plus, to be perfectly honest...as much as I love my P3...it isn't the only machine I play. Especially as a tournament player, but even as a "for fun" player, I do not WANT to get used to a multi button set up, because with very few exceptions, no other machine is set up like that. Sure, you can argue for games like Haunted House, but to me that is completely different as you only have to switch when you go to an entirely different playfield, and the pace of the game is not even in the same ballpark. Having to manage that on the same playfield is very different to me. If I get used to reaching for a different button, and in a tournament I'm playing Spiderman and go for that button to hit the Venom ramp, guess what happens. Not good. I shouldn't have to rewire my brain for a completely basic, core pinball muscle memory depending on what machine I am playing. Sorry but things like Magnasave and action buttons are not the same...at all. I am talking flippers only here. That is why I am so thankful P3 has the flexibility to allow for a traditional configuration. Multiple button setup is simply not going to work for a huge chunk of your audience, no matter how much Multimorphic wants it to. I respect the desire, and that it is the design intent, but it just isn't going to happen for most of us.
Side note...I do love the extra buttons for other functions...such as lane change. That took a little getting used to, but since it is a separate function, it didn't take much. I would also be good with them used for interacting with the screen or a diverter (Shadow style), or toy or something, but just not for my flippers.
This is the first I have heard about flipper strength issues related to the single button configuration. It does make sense though, and explains a few things that I have noticed...especially the huge lack of hold strength on the upper flippers. I had sort of assumed that was by design to not need a hold winding or something along those lines, but this explains it. The hold strength is a slight bummer, but really not a big deal. The bigger deal is if it does randomly affect the flip power, and while I do not think it is something that happens often, it would explain why once in awhile I hit what felt like a clean shot that doesn't make the spiral. I assumed it was skill related, LOL. I will say a good, clean shot makes it nearly always, but this could explain those that do not. I do not feel it is a huge deal, but if something could be done about it, that would be great.
My ultimate wish would be for staged primary flipper buttons, like almost all other manufacturers do. With P3s modularity, it should be an easy thing to offer as an add-on. I bet you would sell a ton. From the outside looking in, it seems like a no brainer.
All that said, I mean no disrespect to Multimorphic or the design intent. It must be frustrating for Gerry to read things like this when so much thought definitely went in to his reasoning. I am truly happy for those that enjoy the stock set-up and are capable of using it correctly. I get why it has advantages. I absolutely love my machine and do not find how it is currently to be a deal breaker. But making some tweaks to better accommodate those of us with no ability or desire to get used to the multi button configuration would be very nice to have.

exactly this.

I noticed the slight variations in power while I played, but didn't realize why or how until Dan came over to play. When he was playing in multiball, he did a lot of double chimp flipping, and that's when we noticed some of the main or upper flippers, would sometimes not flip at all, or flip halfway. That's when we narrowed it down. So if you want to see the flipper power loss, just chimp flip a lot and you will see it happen.

I don't want people to think anything Negative about the P3 platform. I absolutely LOVE the P3. Ever since Gerry introduced it to expo (before Lexy even existed), I thought it was the most innovative platform ever produced. And Still do. It's the most innovative platform ever made for pinball. So awesome. Weird Al is way better than expected. And I promote the living shit out of P3 to everyone that comes over. Because overall, it's a great system. So my comments about the flipper issues, are not to bash P3. I want those issues resolved. So P3, so it can go from being a good system with some issues. To a great system, with NO issues. I know Gerry really wants to push this multibutton system. But it just won't happen. Many of us have been playing pinball for decades, and still feels out of place. I have lots of people over every month. many that have never been here before. (maybe 50 people a month), and not one of them would give P3 a chance when I had it set on 5 button setup. Not one. They would play 2 or 3 games, and walk off to something like godzilla or Iron maiden. After changing to the 3 button setup. People would stay and play 10, 15, 20 games on it. They loved it, and it could hold it's own against Sterns best. Remember D&D? that game was a failure because you had to use extra buttons to close the side lanes. Not well received at all. Extra buttons for things like lane changes, Shadow diverters, magna saves are different. They are not the main control platform, and not critical if you forget to use them. Flippers are. Upper flippers do NOT get in the way, with single button setup. You can easily drop the flipper fast enough to allow the ball to get past your lane. Plus, if you trap a ball behind the flipper during multiball. It keeps you from trapping with the lower flippers, or you will release your upper trapped ball. The power issue can be resolved with a little engineering. Either with software or hardware. But it NEEDS to be done. The game will be more loved with this change. It will be better for all of us as players, and better for P3. I want P3 to succeed and thrive in every way possible.

#2255 1 year ago

I’ve gotten to drink from the firehouse a few times now and can’t tell if it’s my heightened tension and inexperience with this mode but it definitely feels like I don’t have the same power on the upper flipper as I do during standard modes. Anyone else notice this?

How can I ensure my spiral ramp is tweaked to perfection as well? I can hit the shot but get a lot of 95% up the ramp shots that appear perfectly clean and should make it. I upped the flipper power by 2 but still experience the issue. Inexperience or is there something I should be liking at to make sure the ramp is as it should be?

#2256 1 year ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

I’ve gotten to drink from the firehouse a few times now and can’t tell if it’s my heightened tension and inexperience with this mode but it definitely feels like I don’t have the same power on the upper flipper as I do during standard modes. Anyone else notice this?
How can I ensure my spiral ramp is tweaked to perfection as well? I can hit the shot but get a lot of 95% up the ramp shots that appear perfectly clean and should make it. I upped the flipper power by 2 but still experience the issue. Inexperience or is there something I should be liking at to make sure the ramp is as it should be?

do you have single button setup for upper and lower flipper or 2 button setup? This is where you notice a difference.

#2257 1 year ago

Added center post last week. It improves gameplay for our guests and experienced players. Recommended especially for Weird Al… lots of rebounds down the middle.

Outlanes have posts at middle position, with outlane sliders set to the same width as the inlanes.

Now plays very nice!

#2258 1 year ago

Make sure the ramp is perfectly level with the top part of the ramp. It can be adjusted in the settings menu. Also make sure the ball is not bouncing away from the left rail when it feeds the upper flipper. I have my left upper set to 35 at the show I’m at right now. Yesterday I hit 3 out of 10 during that mode and those shots went very fast up the entire ramp. I have it set to one button at the show. Hope that helps!

#2259 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

do you have single button setup for upper and lower flipper or 2 button setup? This is where you notice a difference.

I’m on two button set up. Single button was even more confusing with the upper flipper being a different button.

Quoted from wise1919:

Make sure the ramp is perfectly level with the top part of the ramp. It can be adjusted in the settings menu. Also make sure the ball is not bouncing away from the left rail when it feeds the upper flipper. I have my left upper set to 35 at the show I’m at right now. Yesterday I hit 3 out of 10 during that mode and those shots went very fast up the entire ramp. I have it set to one button at the show. Hope that helps!

Justin, are you talking about this part? Where the rising ramp meets the fixed piece? As mine is a little high it seems. My feed is perfect. I’ll see about lowering my ramp height to match.

72159C31-5342-4ECD-9BD7-B290809AE111 (resized).jpeg72159C31-5342-4ECD-9BD7-B290809AE111 (resized).jpeg
#2260 1 year ago

I’m on two button set up. Single button was even more confusing with the upper flipper being a different button.

Justin, are you talking about this part? Where the rising ramp meets the fixed piece? As mine is a little high it seems. My feed is perfect. I’ll see about lowering my ramp height to match.[quoted image]

that's why you are feeling variations in upper flipper strength. That is primary thing we were discussing with power loss.

for your spiral ramp, you want your ramp to be set, as smooth across as possible. Too high and the ball will hop and bounce, and maybe lose more momentum because of the increase in pitch. Too low and you will catch the edge of the next platform. So find that sweet spot. You can fine tune it in the software.

#2261 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

that's why you are feeling variations in upper flipper strength. That is primary thing we were discussing with power loss.
for your spiral ramp, you want your ramp to be set, as smooth across as possible. Too high and the ball will hop and bounce, and maybe lose more momentum because of the increase in pitch. Too low and you will catch the edge of the next platform. So find that sweet spot. You can fine tune it in the software.

How do I test the height in the software? I see where I can change it but how to raise the ramp and see if it’s good now?

#2262 1 year ago

higher number means it extends higher, lower number drops it down. Test in coil/servo test to test it out.

#2263 1 year ago

Justin, are you talking about this part? Where the rising ramp meets the fixed piece? As mine is a little high it seems. My feed is perfect. I’ll see about lowering my ramp height to match.[quoted image]

Yep! Get that perfectly even and you should be good to go! You can check it in Diagnostics like CaptainNeo said.

#2264 1 year ago

This is what I’m adjusting but see no visible difference when maxed out or down as low as it allows. Am I adjusting the wrong piece here? Also do I need to change the numbers here then back out the app to diagnostics to test? I can’t test it from the module settings in the app?

5DFBC0AB-E435-43FB-95DC-CD37B2FDA904 (resized).jpeg5DFBC0AB-E435-43FB-95DC-CD37B2FDA904 (resized).jpegCDF01863-39DA-4EC4-B2AF-46DE565742A8 (resized).jpegCDF01863-39DA-4EC4-B2AF-46DE565742A8 (resized).jpeg
#2265 1 year ago

Be careful with those settings. If you go too far beyond the upper/lower limit of where the servo can physically travel, it can be destroyed.

#2266 1 year ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Be careful with those settings. If you go too far beyond the upper/lower limit of where the servo can physically travel, it can be destroyed.

Yes this part wasn’t intuitive at all for me. You make adjustments then completely back out and go into diagnostics for the changes to take place. Down is up on the changes and up is down. Think I found the sweet spot at 120. Thanks for honoring all my p3 newbie questions.

Unrelated but this 4 button flipping is giving me some hand cramps. Got to build some new muscles to accommodate the changes.

#2267 1 year ago

Am I right in understanding that Weird Al doesn't have the bluetooth speaker ability yet? It's not on the list of games with functionality, but it does have the option in the game. So, I tried it with the dongle they recommend in the support documentation. When I try to pair it. none of my bluetooth speakers show up. Just curious if there is functionality, the documentation hasn't been updated yet, and I'm doing something wrong or if WAMONH just doesn't have it yet.

#2268 1 year ago

Unrelated but this 4 button flipping is giving me some hand cramps.

I had that for the first day or so. Then I finally relaxed after getting used to it. I didn't realize it at first, but my hands were tensed up.

#2269 1 year ago
Quoted from wise1919:

I just had a great game and had 4 clean
shots get 95% up the ramp and roll back during firehouse mode. It absolutely feels like I have less power in this mode.

I leveled the ramp and clean shots fly up the spiral ramp in normal gameplay.

I’ve only been to this mode 3 times so will try to remain objective but it just feels weaker.

#2270 1 year ago

I just had a great game and had 4 clean
shots get 95% up the ramp and roll back during firehouse mode. It absolutely feels like I have less power in this mode.
I leveled the ramp and clean shots fly up the spiral ramp in normal gameplay.
I’ve only been to this mode 3 times so will try to remain objective but it just feels weaker.

Just saw the same thing happen to KevInBuffalo on his stream tonight. Nailed the ramp all night. Not once in fire hose. Some went 95% up and looked clean. Hard to say for sure on stream.

#2271 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Just saw the same thing happen to KevInBuffalo on his stream tonight. Nailed the ramp all night. Not once in fire hose. Some went 95% up and looked clean. Hard to say for sure on stream.

Yeah not sure if it’s code, but as soon as the mode starts it feels dialed down. I’m on 35 for that flipper and was smoking the shot all game… Firehose comes on and I should have had 5 of 10, but only the first shot could go up all the way. Something seems amiss.

#2272 1 year ago

Sorry, that's just a fallacy that your lack of positive results is leading you towards, especially with a small sample size.

#2273 1 year ago

I'm literally sitting here right now with Greg, the developer of the Drink From The Firehose mode, and he confirmed what I suspected. The only difference in logic in DFTF versus the rest of the game is that the other flippers are disabled. So if using separate buttons for the upper flippers, it should be exactly the same. If using the same-button setting, it's likely even stronger in DFTF.

My guess is it's psychological. Ever watch KevInBuffalo try to hit the cross-town shot in the Big Final Heist? (Sorry Kevin)

- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

#2274 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I failed the firehose mode because I missed all but two of the ramp shots, and the two I hit didn't go all the way up because they weren't clean shots. The shot gets "harder" because of the tension built up by the game -- that's good pinball!

Also, can we put this to rest now?

Quoted from d0n:

the ramp shots being rejected often and the skill shot nearly impossible to hit.

This is from about an hour of gameplay from tonight's stream. There’s a P3 pass in there for everyone, too.

#2276 1 year ago

Kev what is your flipper strength set to? Looks like when you hit it clean you have a little more ooomf than I do. But I know there is a point where more power actually hurts instead of helps.

#2277 1 year ago

Here’s my flipper settings.

E300C8A4-90A1-4F08-8479-066C65D1690C (resized).jpegE300C8A4-90A1-4F08-8479-066C65D1690C (resized).jpeg
#2278 1 year ago

How do you qualify Drink From the Fire Hose?

#2279 1 year ago
Quoted from Vernisious:

How do you qualify Drink From the Fire Hose?

I think it is three jackpots in UHF multiball.

#2280 1 year ago

You can get it from the Supplies Closet, too.

#2281 1 year ago

Holy smokes, my mezzanine flipper was set at 30. I turned it down and played a quick game to check it out. I think the low setting is better.

My other flipper settings are very similar to the picture above and I don't have any trouble with the spiral ramp... other than my mediocre skills.

#2282 1 year ago

Yeah the mezz flipper doesn't need to be anywhere near that powerful since the ball doesn't have to go far. Definitely recommend cranking it down!

#2283 1 year ago

Speaking of the mezzanine flipper...can I just take a minute to praise the gloriousness of that loop to held-up flipper to camera lock shot? Because that is pinball perfection. Or hitting that loop a few times before holding it to feed the lock for a continuous super super super duper skill shot. Yummy. That entire sequence from spiral ramp to food loop to camera may be the best skill shot in pinball. Pure satisfaction. Only one that I can think of that comes close is Stern JP's multi-step sequence.

#2284 1 year ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

I failed the firehose mode because I missed all but two of the ramp shots, and the two I hit didn't go all the way up because they weren't clean shots. The shot gets "harder" because of the tension built up by the game -- that's good pinball!
Also, can we put this to rest now?

This is from about an hour of gameplay from tonight's stream. There’s a P3 pass in there for everyone, too.

I had maybe 15 or more successful spiral ramp shots in my normal game as well. Only in firehouse mode is what I’m referring to. It’s absolutely not an impossible shot and a great feeling when you land it. For my DFTF performance I at first resigned it to nerves which still may be at play obviously but didn’t look like it last night. I’ll get more comfortable with the mode and hopefully recognize the difference.

#2285 1 year ago

When I fail at Firehose, it's definitely on me. I am not saying there can't be a difference on your machine, but on mine when I miss it is my own fault at least 95% of the time (firehose or not). I did have one amazing firehose mode where I hit a ton of the shots. 10 I think. It was crazy. I love that even if you hit the first three, it keeps going to let you go for a leaderboard record. Of course usually I barely complete it...actually I probably more often fail...but that's on me. Hard shot becomes harder when the pressure is on.

One thing to play with that hasn't been mentioned before is your flipper rubber height. Because of the P3's design, I do not think it's possible to get the ball perfectly centered on the flipper rubber like would be ideal, but you might try moving it down as far as you can. You could be getting some funny english/spin on the ball that makes a seemingly good shot lose steam because it is spinning backwards. Just a thought. I have even thought about swapping out the factory silicone bats with normal rubber. I'm not a big fan of super sticky flipper like these are, but I'm getting used to them. They definitely give more spin though, and spin in the wrong direction will work against the shot.

Also check your flipper mechs. I recently had my pivot pin fail and only noticed because I randomly lost power on that flipper. It would still flip, and sometimes pretty decent, but when I grabbed the flipper bat it was loose on its pivot. The design held it together, so it wasn't obvious until I played with it.

#2286 1 year ago

I blame Scott for his thumpin’ tune he wrote. It’s great and builds the pressure. I miss the first one and it gets in my head.

#2287 1 year ago

I had maybe 15 or more successful spiral ramp shots in my normal game as well. Only in firehouse mode is what I’m referring to. It’s absolutely not an impossible shot and a great feeling when you land it. For my DFTF performance I at first resigned it to nerves which still may be at play obviously but didn’t look like it last night. I’ll get more comfortable with the mode and hopefully recognize the difference.

I've completed Fire Hose multiple times and have done it on stream. It's not a mechanical problem.

#2288 1 year ago

Can someone point to the time in the video when the P3 pass happens?

#2289 1 year ago
Quoted from clempo:

Can someone point to the time in the video when the P3 pass happens?

1:25

#2290 1 year ago

Nice! Were you playing in 2 button or 4 button mode? I'm not seeing the bottom flippers moving as youre nailing the spiral ramp.

The problem of not being able to get up the ramps consistently happens when you are in 2 button mode... the mode that most pinball players will want to play the P3 in.

Put your game in 2 button mode and shoot the same shot. What happens?

#2291 1 year ago

duh, I thought this video was 1h43m

#2292 1 year ago
Quoted from Frito539:

Am I right in understanding that Weird Al doesn't have the bluetooth speaker ability yet? It's not on the list of games with functionality, but it does have the option in the game. So, I tried it with the dongle they recommend in the support documentation. When I try to pair it. none of my bluetooth speakers show up. Just curious if there is functionality, the documentation hasn't been updated yet, and I'm doing something wrong or if WAMONH just doesn't have it yet.

Sorry - missed this question earlier. WAMONH *does* have support for bluetooth speakers (docs updated, as all new games have the support). A few customers have reported it not working, and we recently discovered why. It looks like some of the system files shipping on new machine were reverted to older versions unintentionally. You can update to the later versions by re-imaging just the OS portion of your machine. By just doing the OS update, you won't lose any of your installed apps, settings, or high scores.

Images are here:
https://www.multimorphic.com/support/projects/customer-support/wiki/Software_Updates#Re-Imaging-the-SSD

Instructions for installing are here:
https://www.multimorphic.com/support/projects/customer-support/wiki/User_Manuals_and_Technical_Documentation#Software-System-Recovery

- Gerry

#2293 1 year ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

Sorry - missed this question earlier. WAMONH *does* have support for bluetooth speakers (docs updated, as all new games have the support). A few customers have reported it not working, and we recently discovered why. It looks like some of the system files shipping on new machine were reverted to older versions unintentionally. You can update to the later versions by re-imaging just the OS portion of your machine. By just doing the OS update, you won't lose any of your installed apps, settings, or high scores.

Images are here:
https://www.multimorphic.com/support/projects/customer-support/wiki/Software_Updates#Re-Imaging-the-SSD

https://www.multimorphic.com/support/projects/customer-support/wiki/User_Manuals_and_Technical_Documentation#Software-System-Recovery

Is there an easy way to tell if we are on the old or new version?

#2294 1 year ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Is there an easy way to tell if we are on the old or new version?

Not the base OS files, no. We might tie that into the info section soon, but it's not there now. It looks like all machine shipments in the past few months have had the older files. This only affects bluetooth and the connection to the mini-displays in CL and LL-EE. Everything else works fine.

- Gerry

#2295 1 year ago

Images are here:
- Gerry

Thanks Gerry, I’ll try that out!

#2296 1 year ago

This is from about an hour of gameplay from tonight's stream.

In the video you get a really clean and smooth feed from the kickout to your upper flipper for that spiral ramp shot. The ball hugs the rail and sets up the flipper perfectly.
What is your VUK power set to?

#2297 1 year ago

Here’s my left VUK settings. A lot will also depend on how the VUK tube is aligned, what pitch your game is at, how it’s leveled, etc. Just experiment and see what works best for your machine and setup.

D6E6673A-D16F-4FBA-8FDB-40E045E752A9 (resized).jpegD6E6673A-D16F-4FBA-8FDB-40E045E752A9 (resized).jpeg
#2298 1 year ago

Right now I only have the Weird Al module, but I'm getting Heist real soon. Am I right that these coil and VUK adjustments are module dependent? I won't need to adjust things each time I swap playfields?

#2299 1 year ago

Not the base OS files, no. We might tie that into the info section soon, but it's not there now. It looks like all machine shipments in the past few months have had the older files. This only affects bluetooth and the connection to the mini-displays in CL and LL-EE. Everything else works fine.
- Gerry

Awesome support as usual.

gstellenberg Will all the new machine being shipped\built going forward have the current O\S or should we do this update just to be safe?

I haven’t got notified yet but was supposed to be this month based on the original date in Nov\Dec before adding the extra 10 weeks. Just want to be prepared.

Thanks and getting really excited now.

#2300 1 year ago
Quoted from jtgribble:Right now I only have the Weird Al module, but I'm getting Heist real soon. Am I right that these coil and VUK adjustments are module dependent? I won't need to adjust things each time I swap playfields?

Correct. You do have to ensure the VUK chutes line up pretty consistently

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

11,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newburgh, IN
1,700 (Firm)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Round Rock, TX
8,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2,722 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 55.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-s-next-p3-game-will-be-licensed-danesi-on-music/page/46 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.