(Topic ID: 294488)

Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity: Multimorphic's New Game Revealed!

By solarvalue

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4524 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185454090.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185518542.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185941753.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
WAMONH_SU_1.5.3.0 (resized).jpg
screenshot_279 (resized).png
WAMONH_SU_1.5.0.0 (resized).jpg
Locking tab (resized).jpg
WeirdAlVertical (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
434E5B54-DF29-4A5F-9DAC-D914D570FF99 (resized).jpeg
671C2208-EED1-427D-9BD1-75146663BE24 (resized).jpeg
wambulance-burn[1] (resized).png
A-22984-1 P2K flipper button assembly_300x254 (resized).jpg
20230808_170853 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,731 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 55.
#1551 1 year ago

Oh man I’m starting to freak out. Mine is supposedly imminent. Ordering 3 playfields with first ever P3 is going to blow my mind (which one do I play, how long, flip and change, rotate back, …).

#1552 1 year ago
Quoted from icyjones:

I was supposed to have seen him once this summer already, but it was one of the Covid delayed shows. Have another date coming up later this month in Louisville though! Getting that key chain and a Hawaiian Shirt.

You can pick out and buy your tour merch online up to 24 hours before the show and then just grab the bag and go on the day. Gives you plenty of time to deliberate over what you want before being overwhelmed in the moment with a line behind you.

#1553 1 year ago

Any video of the new code?

#1554 1 year ago
#1555 1 year ago

Ugh, I just ordered Heist and Cannon Lagoon (for the pitch and bat game) .... now it's 3x worse of a wait

#1556 1 year ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Ugh, I just ordered Heist and Cannon Lagoon (for the pitch and bat game) .... now it's 3x worse of a wait

Hahaha I ordered CL for the same reason.

#1557 1 year ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:Ugh, I just ordered Heist and Cannon Lagoon (for the pitch and bat game) .... now it's 3x worse of a wait

Allow me to shill for Grand Slam Rally here; this game is addictive and very very different from any of the offerings. It’s simple but really challenging. Cannon Lagoon is also much more fun than it seems at first - but you’ll keep the playfield installed because of GSR

#1558 1 year ago

I ordered an LE and just watched stream. Game is definitely not what You're used to.

#1559 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Allow me to shill for Grand Slam Rally here; this game is addictive and very very different from any of the offerings. It’s simple but really challenging. Cannon Lagoon is also much more fun than it seems at first - but you’ll keep the playfield installed because of GSR

I've wanted a pitch and bat for almost as long as I've been collecting pins (20+ years) but never wanted to take up the space of another pin with it. The P3 solves the issue, so it was a no brainer for me

#1560 1 year ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I've wanted a pitch and bat for almost as long as I've been collecting pins (20+ years) but never wanted to take up the space of another pin with it. The P3 solves the issue, so it was a no brainer for me

100% agree, same exact issue. I'm a big fan of Slugfest, but I don't have unlimited space.

#1561 1 year ago

GSR and SA are the last two games I need!!!! I'll have to use them as my xmas/bday gifts

#1562 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

GSR and SA are the last two games I need!!!! I'll have to use them as my xmas/bday gifts

Assuming you have the CCR playfield, Sorcerer's Apprentice is the best $500 you can spend in all of pinball. No contest!

#1563 1 year ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Assuming you have the CCR playfield, Sorcerer's Apprentice is the best $500 you can spend in all of pinball. No contest!

I do! I've played it at MM and SevenEightyRacer 's . At mm I started to get kind of far. Really like the idea, methods and skills needed and changing.

#1564 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I do! I've played it at MM and SevenEightyRacer 's . At mm I started to get kind of far. Really like the idea, methods and skills needed and changing.

Don’t forget about Ranger in the Ruins. A must have if you own the CCR module.

#1565 1 year ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Don’t forget about Ranger in the Ruins. A must have if you own the CCR module.

Agreed. I have SA and RITR and I think I find myself starting RITR more frequently because a lot of times I only have a few minutes. SA is definitely a waaaay deeper game, and requires a little more time investment. Awesome to have the choice

#1566 1 year ago

I installed my left flipper and new ramp but can’t get the driver to work,I click install weird Al modules driver and it just takes a few seconds and says installed but nothing about game at start up!

#1567 1 year ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I installed my left flipper and new ramp but can’t get the driver to work,I click install weird Al modules driver and it just takes a few seconds and says installed but nothing about game at start up!

What are you expecting it to do? Did you also install the full game ?

#1568 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

What are you expecting it to do? Did you also install the full game ?

All good I did not see the full game on my Wi-Fi so did a usb and amu and running.

#1569 1 year ago

Just got my WAMONH - LE!! Anyone know where the topper installation instructions can be found? Didn’t see them in the P3 support section of the MM website.

Thanks in advance.

#1570 1 year ago

Got final invoice today

Quoted from Goyomex:

Just got my WAMONH - LE!! Anyone know where the topper installation instructions can be found? Didn’t see them in the P3 support section of the MM website.
Thanks in advance.

Are you playing yet? Mine comes tomorrow and wondering how many hours (and cursing and probably injuring myself) before I can start shooting it!

#1571 1 year ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Thanks in advance.

If you have the old type machine , then you can’t install the topper so I was told . At this time there is no way to connect it to the pcb s also you have to drill a hole in the backbox for the wiring…. Also the speaker panel is different so that panel also don’t fit …

Unfortunately this was not told when I ordered my LE kit . They said they are working on something now to get the topper working. For now it’s just a static plastic

#1572 1 year ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

Got final invoice today

Are you playing yet? Mine comes tomorrow and wondering how many hours (and cursing and probably injuring myself) before I can start shooting it!

Yes, played a few games after spending some time installing the new upper left flipper and changing out artwork. The flipper assembly took a bit of time, but the instructions are clear even for a relative noob! There was minor cursing and only a few band aids were required. Downloading the game and the driver was also fairly easy. Just trying to figure out the topper at this point.

Enjoy your game!

#1573 1 year ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

If you have the old type machine , then you can’t install the topper so I was told . At this time there is no way to connect it to the pcb s also you have to drill a hole in the backbox for the wiring…. Also the speaker panel is different so that panel also don’t fit …
Unfortunately this was not told when I ordered my LE kit . They said they are working on something now to get the topper working. For now it’s just a static plastic

Yeah, it feels like the "OG" P3 family members are getting a bit of the short straw. Guess that's the curse of the early adopters. MM has always been great in terms of support and service - I'm sure they'll figure out how to support those who invested early in the P3 system!

First I've heard of the topper not being compatible with the original system - I'll look into that with MM today. Agree, the back box speaker panel doesn't naturally fit anywhere, but i managed to install it with a light amount of double sided tape and it looks great.

#1574 1 year ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Yeah, it feels like the "OG" P3 family members are getting a bit of the short straw. Guess that's the curse of the early adopters. MM has always been great in terms of support and service - I'm sure they'll figure out how to support those who invested early in the P3 system!
First I've heard of the topper not being compatible with the original system - I'll look into that with MM today. Agree, the back box speaker panel doesn't naturally fit anywhere, but i managed to install it with a light amount of double sided tape and it looks great.

The old backbox needs a new board to interface to the toppers. It's a little delayed, but it's coming!

#1575 1 year ago
Quoted from Sjsilver:

The old backbox needs a new board to interface to the toppers. It's a little delayed, but it's coming!

Are those a free upgrade to old p3 users or is that a extra buy option?

#1576 1 year ago
Quoted from Sjsilver:

Quoted from AMSNL:

Are those a free upgrade to old p3 users or is that a extra buy option?

Free, which is why is hasn't been advertised. We expected to just ship it with the topper kit, but since it got delayed, we should be better communicating that it'll come later.

- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

#1577 1 year ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

Free, which is why is hasn't been advertised. We expected to just ship it with the topper kit, but since it got delayed, we should be better communicating that it'll come later.
- Gerry

Great to hear this!

#1578 1 year ago

Had to refuse delivery. It looks like someone jousted my Wamoh. Big hole in side right through to machine which was all messed up. This is a new low feeling…was so excited to set this thing up- cancelled meetings and had whole day plan. FedEx or whomever kind of sucks.

#1579 1 year ago

Man this weird al game is just great. The playfield in the back has so much going on , all sorts of ramps, moving parts, hamster wheel, magnets, I mean its fully loaded.. Im so glad I got this machine
Cant wait to see other modules and what the future holds.

#1580 1 year ago

- Gerry

Great! Thank you for the update

#1581 1 year ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

Had to refuse delivery. It looks like someone jousted my Wamoh. Big hole in side right through to machine which was all messed up. This is a new low feeling…was so excited to set this thing up- cancelled meetings and had whole day plan. FedEx or whomever kind of sucks.

Oh no! Man sorry to hear that. I just found out I only have a job until January, so at least you got that

#1582 1 year ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

NOOOOOOOOOO I'm so sorry, this sucks. I've never experienced that yet, but I can't even imagine what that is like when a game shows up damaged af .

#1583 1 year ago

I'm more than likely going to sell my original P3, but it sure is cool to have them both side by side. Both Heist and Weird Al are so good, I can't wait to see what Stephen designs next.

IMG_0432 (resized).jpgIMG_0432 (resized).jpg
#1584 1 year ago

Six modern games from five different manufacturers, no Sterns, that's gotta be a record.

#1585 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

Six modern games from five different manufacturers, no Sterns, that's gotta be a record.

I have games by Stern, Spooky, AP, but this is a Multimorphic thread.

#1586 1 year ago

I'm more than likely going to sell my original P3, but it sure is cool to have them both side by side. Both Heist and Weird Al are so good, I can't wait to see what Stephen designs next.
[quoted image]

SWEET! Ask MM and play heads up quick

#1587 1 year ago

[quoted image]

Hi sweetie!
We are hoping to get our Weird Al in the next 2 weeks or so. Glad to see you’re enjoying it in that MAGNIFICENT game room of yours!

#1588 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

SWEET! Ask MM and play heads up quick

I have a Canon Lagoon module. Wouldn't I need two of them to play Heads Up?

#1589 1 year ago

Yes. Heads up is specific to the CL module, so you'd need two. It isn't as graphically interesting as Heist, Al, SA ,etc. But damn is it fun!

#1590 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Oh no! Man sorry to hear that. I just found out I only have a job until January, so at least you got that

Ouch- sorry man. I guess there are worse things then a banged up pin. Good luck

#1591 1 year ago

Ah crap, forgot that part

#1592 1 year ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

Ouch- sorry man. I guess there are worse things then a banged up pin. Good luck

I’ll figure it out, but I hope you get your Al straightened out! Not much worse than having to reject a delivery!!

#1593 1 year ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

Big hole in side right through to machine which was all messed up.

Gotta wonder what goes thru the mind of these delivery drivers?!
You have a big box which requires a lift gate and/or some other non-traditional mechanism to get the box off the truck...
you drive all the way out to a persons home/business without even looking to see there is a big gaping hole in it?
You just hope the person on the other end is too busy/stupid to care?

I'm glad you weren't one of those.
Understand the feeling; but the right move.

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Not much worse than having to reject a delivery!!

Having the wife/kid/whomever accept the delivery without actually looking at it... :S

#1594 1 year ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Gotta wonder what goes thru the mind of these delivery drivers?!
You have a big box which requires a lift gate and/or some other non-traditional mechanism to get the box off the truck...
you drive all the way out to a persons home/business without even looking to see there is a big gaping hole in it?
You just hope the person on the other end is too busy/stupid to care?
I'm glad you weren't one of those.
Understand the feeling; but the right move.

You are assuming the driver is loading his truck. Most of them don't do that. Truck is loaded for them by the warehouse crew. Heck the guy loading the pallet with the fork lift might have put the hole in the box.

But a good driver will point out any damage and be just as concerned.

#1595 1 year ago

[quoted image]

Have you noticed any unannounced engineering changes between the old and new P3s?

My P3 was pretty early, maybe second production batch. During shipment it was dropped pretty hard, and a couple of the roller axles broke. Of course I was immediately shipped replacement parts, but Gerry said that they would beef-up that part in the future. I bet there have been a bunch of similar changes since launch.

- Mark

#1596 1 year ago

All waiting for there game or just the module and have not played weird Al yet you are in for real treat,watching streams does not do it you have to play it.the right ramp with mag assist is genius and the spiral ramp is well just about the most fun shot in pinball along with the very very fun and doable super duper skill shot into the uhf camera.

The layout is so unique and what they packed into this space is remarkable.

#1597 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I agree - I'd love to see them add more levels/complexity to Cannon Lagoon at some point.

#1598 1 year ago

Get ready for Running With Scissors!

1.0.0.0 is now released. Check it out tonight with Buffalo Pinball, live at 8 p.m. Eastern: http://twitch.tv/buffalopinball

1.0.0.0: 08/29/2022
- Added Running With Scissors wizard mode!
- Running With Scissors deserves more than one bullet
- It's a game within a game with its own strategies and risk/reward scenarios
- There. Is 4 bullets enough?
- Enabled replays
- Added GameAttribute to determine the replay award (currently credit or points)
- Added scoring multiplier text to the Al-pad, backbox, and apron LCD area. It's based on the number of shirts collected.
- Now use curtains in attract mode and at start/end of ball
- Changed priorities of songmode's scoops (For things like MS and VIP) and Harvey's dim grass and active scoops so that Harvey's dim grass doesn't override the mode's active scoops
- Removed outer loops as answer shots in Word Crimes to avoid having to shoot a wrong answer to stage an upper flipper for a correct answer
- Added red-fading lightshow to right ramp sign lights to indicate active magnet cooldown
- Added lighting of outer right loop insert when the ramp is lit, as the ramp blocks the loop, and the insert is visible through the clear ramp
- Added more voice callouts!!!
- Changed intro cancellation to both red buttons instead of just one button
- Changed both backbox and playfield mode indicators to more clearly show which have already been played

Enjoy!
- Gerry

WAMONH_SU_1.0.0.0_HD (resized).jpgWAMONH_SU_1.0.0.0_HD (resized).jpg

#1599 1 year ago

Get ready for Running With Scissors!
1.0.0.0 is now released. Check it out tonight with Buffalo Pinball, live at 8 p.m. Eastern: http://twitch.tv/buffalopinball
1.0.0.0: 08/29/2022
- Added Running With Scissors wizard mode!
- Running With Scissors deserves more than one bullet
- It's a game within a game with its own strategies and risk/reward scenarios
- There. Is 4 bullets enough?
- Enabled replays
- Added GameAttribute to determine the replay award (currently credit or points)
- Added scoring multiplier text to the Al-pad, backbox, and apron LCD area. It's based on the number of shirts collected.
- Now use curtains in attract mode and at start/end of ball
- Changed priorities of songmode's scoops (For things like MS and VIP) and Harvey's dim grass and active scoops so that Harvey's dim grass doesn't override the mode's active scoops
- Removed outer loops as answer shots in Word Crimes to avoid having to shoot a wrong answer to stage an upper flipper for a correct answer
- Added red-fading lightshow to right ramp sign lights to indicate active magnet cooldown
- Added lighting of outer right loop insert when the ramp is lit, as the ramp blocks the loop, and the insert is visible through the clear ramp
- Added more voice callouts!!!
- Changed intro cancellation to both red buttons instead of just one button
- Changed both backbox and playfield mode indicators to more clearly show which have already been played
Enjoy!
- Gerry
[quoted image]

How are we going to watch this on Buffalo tonight when we know Kevin won't be getting there :kappa:

#1600 1 year ago
Quoted from Skipnatty:

How are we going to watch this on Buffalo tonight when we know Kevin won't be getting there :kappa:

wowok.gifwowok.gif
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

8,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
11,999 (OBO)
$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

11,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newburgh, IN
There are 2,731 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 55.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-s-next-p3-game-will-be-licensed-danesi-on-music/page/32 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.