(Topic ID: 294488)

Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity: Multimorphic's New Game Revealed!

By solarvalue

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,722 posts
  • 287 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by icyjones
  • Topic is favorited by 109 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20240407_185454090.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185518542.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185941753.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
WAMONH_SU_1.5.3.0 (resized).jpg
screenshot_279 (resized).png
WAMONH_SU_1.5.0.0 (resized).jpg
Locking tab (resized).jpg
WeirdAlVertical (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
434E5B54-DF29-4A5F-9DAC-D914D570FF99 (resized).jpeg
671C2208-EED1-427D-9BD1-75146663BE24 (resized).jpeg
wambulance-burn[1] (resized).png
A-22984-1 P2K flipper button assembly_300x254 (resized).jpg
20230808_170853 (resized).jpg
IMG_0092 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,722 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 55.
#1351 2 years ago

Weird Al was fun. It was the only game I had on my "must play" list for TPF. The lines were constant.

I usually get a chance to chat with Gerry at the shows but it didn't look like I would have an opportunity to because he was always chatting with others when I walked by.

Fortunately, as I was literally walking out of the venue with suitcases I ran into Gerry and we got to chat for a while. We had all sorts of things to talk about, but I must say it was so cool to hear about how excited and proud he was of Weird Al and how it, once again, raises the bar for their company. I love hearing this because all of this pinball stuff is so much work and sharing in the positivity energizes us all.

Congrats to the entire Multimorphic team for pulling off a great pin! Please bring one to the NW Pinball Show in June!

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#1352 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

5 mins after show open at weird Al
[quoted image][quoted image]

That is my daughter playing!!! She loved it along with my wife and they were super excited to hear that I secretly reserved a WAMONHLE on launch day. After being sequestered in the tournament room all weekend I got to play it once and was super impressed how immediately fun it was. I nailed the spiral ramp and even got the tough upper left flipper to left ramp shot. My build date can't come soon enough.

#1353 2 years ago

Loving all the positivity. Like the vibes of Al himself are flowing through the game.

#1354 2 years ago

Anyone else wish they could just teleport into the future and get their P3?

December is sooooooo far away.

#1355 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I would like to recommend to you South Park season 10 episodes 11 and 12, a rare 2 parter. If you have HBO it is on their streaming platform. It gives a great alegory on waiting for the latest electronic releases.

If you have no intention of watching it, here is the spoilerish wikipedia article.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_God_Go

#1356 2 years ago

Wake me up in February...

Quoted from MrMikeman:

#1357 2 years ago

Went to Multimorphic today to pick up our LE after it got a good workout at TPF! We streamed it tonight and plan to do another stream tomorrow! So happy its finally home.

PXL_20220329_010733445 (resized).jpgPXL_20220329_010733445 (resized).jpg
#1358 2 years ago
Quoted from Venetic:

Went to Multimorphic today to pick up our LE after it got a good workout at TPF! We streamed it tonight and plan to do another stream tomorrow! So happy its finally home.
[quoted image]

This machine had the longest line at TPF the entire weekend. Reception was great. I got to play it a couple times and can't wait for mine!

#1359 2 years ago

That's an incredible looking LE. Congrats.

#1360 2 years ago
Quoted from Venetic:

[quoted image]

streamed where?

#1361 2 years ago
Quoted from ViperJelly:

This machine had the longest line at TPF the entire weekend. Reception was great. I got to play it a couple times and can't wait for mine!

By a lot, too. I only got on it 3 times but there were a couple other games I wanted to get in too - Halloween was great. got to play a killer game on GZ (which was good since my distro has gone into silent mode on whether or not I'll ever get one!). Al really fun, most packed game I played (although I also really enjoyed Ultraman and Halloween)

#1362 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

streamed where?

Twitch.tv/Fliptronic

#1363 2 years ago
Quoted from Venetic:

Twitch.tv/Fliptronic

Thanks. I just managed to find it a few minutes ago

#1364 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

I think MMP3 WAMONH is the longest acronym I’ve ever seen.
That’s all I had to add to this discussion.
Might as well add a pic of mini me and I having fun at TPF.
-Nash
[quoted image]

we could just change it to WAL for Wierd Al

#1365 2 years ago
Quoted from Venetic:

[quoted image]

Is that the speaker lighting option or is the speaker/marquee area just backlit normally now?

#1366 2 years ago
Quoted from SuperHomer:

Is that the speaker lighting option or is the speaker/marquee area just backlit normally now?

Both!

The marquee is now lit. However the speaker cone lighting is optional.

#1367 2 years ago

You can now get a custom birthday greeting from weird al for free! Apparently he recorded 1,000 common names and a bunch of years
https://www.americangreetings.com/detail/ecards/birthday/weird-al-yankovic-birthday-smashup/pn/prod3534209

#1368 2 years ago

Greetings everyone, hope everyone is doing well.

Little late to the game, you know how life gets in the way. Anyway I know this is a LONG-SHOT, but if there is anyone who purchased an LE that changed their mind or no longer wants to buy, just message me as I would like to add a P3 to my collection and really would like an LE for Weird Al.

It took me a while of watching gameplays to finally decide that a P3 would be a good fit for my collection as I am limited on space as well as I really like the innovation and uniqueness of their system. Although my 2 year old daughter is not quite ready for pinball, I like that the P3 offers more simple games (like Barnyard) for the younger and casual players and it also doesn’t hurt that once you have a machine, that it’s cheaper when new titles come out.

Anyway, I doubt anyone will change their mind as I wouldn’t, but figured it couldn’t hurt posting this offer as sometimes circumstances change. MM charges $100 to do this change so please be aware of that.

Take care and stay safe everyone.

UPDATE: I was able to find and purchase an LE.

#1369 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Eddie:

Greetings everyone, hope everyone is doing well.
Little late to the game, you know how life gets in the way. Anyway I know this is a LONG-SHOT, but if there is anyone who purchased an LE that changed their mind or no longer wants to buy, just message me as I would like to add a P3 to my collection and really would like an LE for Weird Al.
It took me a while of watching gameplays to finally decide that a P3 would be a good fit for my collection as I am limited on space as well as I really like the innovation and uniqueness of their system. Although my 2 year old daughter is not quite ready for pinball, I like that the P3 offers more simple games (like Barnyard) for the younger and casual players and it also doesn’t hurt that once you have a machine, that it’s cheaper when new titles come out.
Anyway, I doubt anyone will change their mind as I wouldn’t, but figured it couldn’t hurt posting this offer as sometimes circumstances change. MM charges $100 to do this change so please be aware of that.
Take care and stay safe everyone.

Have you inquired with any of the distributors with ads in marketplace? i.e. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/130940 Their ad suggests that they have LE's available, whether that's up to date, i'm not sure.

#1370 2 years ago

I want to thank all those who reached out to help especially Brad, Tony, Alex and Justin.

I was able to connect with a distributor who had just one left (guess it was meant to be) and I got it. He was super friendly and helpful.

So I am officially in the club.

I’d like to also thank Gerry and Sarah from MM who help answer my questions and went above and beyond to provide even more helpful information.

I have no doubt I made the right choice and probably should have joined the P3 family a long time ago.

I also added the Heist game.

I can’t thank everyone again for all the help and I’m so glad to be a part of this hobby or obsession in my case.

So does this mean I can actually add it to my collection here or do I need to wait ?LOL

Take care everyone and stay safe.

#1371 2 years ago

Congrats! When I got my P3, my only regret was not getting one sooner. You're going to really enjoy it

#1372 2 years ago
Quoted from Cloud7:

Congrats! When I got my P3, my only regret was not getting one sooner. You're going to really enjoy it

Thanks and I couldn’t agree more.

#1373 2 years ago

Welcome to the club. I too picked up P3, WAL LE, and Heist. Now to just wait and add on the speaker lights and I'm set. Thinking about getting those?

Quoted from Pinball_Eddie:

I want to thank all those who reached out to help especially Brad, Tony, Alex and Justin.
I was able to connect with a distributor who had just one left (guess it was meant to be) and I got it. He was super friendly and helpful.
So I am officially in the club.
I’d like to also thank Gerry and Sarah from MM who help answer my questions and went above and beyond to provide even more helpful information.
I have no doubt I made the right choice and probably should have joined the P3 family a long time ago.
I also added the Heist game.
I can’t thank everyone again for all the help and I’m so glad to be a part of this hobby or obsession in my case.
So does this mean I can actually add it to my collection here or do I need to wait ?LOL
Take care everyone and stay safe.

#1374 2 years ago

The speaker lights seem like a no brainer.

The one I am wondering about is LEDs around the cab itself. Can't tell if it is awesome, or too much.

#1375 2 years ago
Quoted from icyjones:

The speaker lights seem like a no brainer.
The one I am wondering about is LEDs around the cab itself. Can't tell if it is awesome, or too much.

I plan on getting them. They look like a bit too much but who cares. I want. lol

#1376 2 years ago

If I am paying over $11k for Weird Al, I can sure pay the little extra for speaker lights on it. I may also get a Heist kit but I'm not sure yet.

#1377 2 years ago

HUGE thanks to everybody for their support and interest in this game and the P3. We're back from TPF, where we had an absolutely fantastic time. The booth was PACKED throughout the show, and lines to play WAMONH were constant and long.

So many people came up to me during the show with excitement for the game, great feedback, and support for our efforts and progress. I'm humbled by the enthusiasm and proud of our full team for continuing to push the boundaries and doing their best to deliver amazing experiences.

We just posted a new news article to our site with an update and a bit of status information. Check it out here: https://www.multimorphic.com/news/texas-pinball-festival-production-update-and-flipper-upgrade-kits/

Thanks for everything.
- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com
TPF_WAMONH_Banners (resized).jpgTPF_WAMONH_Banners (resized).jpgp3_lineup (resized).jpgp3_lineup (resized).jpgtpf_crowd2 (resized).jpgtpf_crowd2 (resized).jpgFlipperUpgradeKits (resized).jpgFlipperUpgradeKits (resized).jpgcrates (resized).jpgcrates (resized).jpg

#1378 2 years ago

If you are anything like me, you probably got some time to think about it. I figured I had to justify the price of the P3, so might as well make it 2 or 3 games off the bat.

Quoted from Max_Badazz:

If I am paying over $11k for Weird Al, I can sure pay the little extra for speaker lights on it. I may also get a Heist kit but I'm not sure yet.

#1379 2 years ago
Quoted from Cache_Money:

If you are anything like me, you probably got some time to think about it. I figured I had to justify the price of the P3, so might as well make it 2 or 3 games off the bat.

Same here but I'll get all 4 extra modules and 6 software games. I'll have 11 different games for about 24-25k. That's the reasoning I'm sticking with lol. Yes I have to sell a few games to cover the cost. Who the hell has that much cash lying around.

#1380 2 years ago

Depending on if more software comes to some of those modules, I might be there with you. Heist just has to be the first for me. Can appreciate your all-in though! As a guy coming in to pinball...I am flush...that is until January. Well actually, I would love to own a Theater of Magic until then.

Quoted from MrMikeman:

Same here but I'll get all 4 extra modules and 6 software games. I'll have 11 different games for about 24-25k. That's the reasoning I'm sticking with lol. Yes I have to sell a few games to cover the cost. Who the hell has that much cash lying around.

#1381 2 years ago

Gerry... I'll be by in a hour to pick up my Flipper Upgrade kit. ;D

1 week later
#1382 2 years ago

So apparantly, Weird Al is big in Japan. He actually covered some of his own songs in Japanese and... Jurashiku Park is a real thing.

#1384 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

So apparantly, Weird Al is big in Japan. He actually covered some of his own songs in Japanese and... Jurashiku Park is a real thing.

That was surprisingly awesome!

1 week later
#1385 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Keep you biased axe grinding to your loyal public. I'd say other things, but not going to give moderator any leverage

He’s upset because you SOLD OUT and he didn’t get to SELL ANY. Had they been allowed to sell them you know he’d be all over it like white on rice. It’s called the schilling factor… if they sell it it’s a masterpiece every time. But man serious its beneath you, every game you offered was sold you shouldn’t be concerned just keep on doing what you do. Not every game is for every person, no matter what you do there always be people who don’t like it. It comes with the territory. Personally I think there is more to be learned by the criticism than the praise so invite it especially after you sold out. Take the criticism and the praise to the next title. Congrats on the sell out. I think the game looks amazing great job.

#1386 2 years ago

Weird Al singing Japanese? That reminds me of every movie where the American is in a foreign land and they decide to speak in the local dialect. They think they complimenting the host but in fact have said something very dirty and have insulted a few groups. Anybody run a translator to see if the song lyrics checks out?
Who is Multimorphic’s Tokyo correspondent?

#1387 2 years ago
Quoted from blacklightprod:

He’s upset because you SOLD OUT and he didn’t get to SELL ANY.

Huh?
I sold out? I'm not a pinball distributor.
Confused.

Ok; just so I'm clear with anyone - I am simply a fan and customer of Multimorphic.
I don't speak for them. I don't have any information outside of what they publish here or on FaceBook.

I think what you were trying to say is that the other dude you didn't quote was having a bad time because he was the distributor whom got nothing. If that's the case; just wanted to make the statement above so no one was confused.

#1388 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

I think what you were trying to say is that the other dude you didn't quote was having a bad time because he was the distributor whom got nothing. If that's the case; just wanted to make the statement above so no one was confused.

That is exactly what I meant. The guy never offers a negative view of anything even toppers that are priced sky high... but the minute someone releases something that he's not selling now he has an opinion. Okay. I think the the designers of Weird Al did a fabulous job kudos to them. I'm glad they sold out of the games they offered. Imagine they sold out without king of schillery (is that a word) selling a single game. I'm just sad I missed out on getting a Weird Al... maybe next time.

#1389 2 years ago

I'm glad they sold out of the games they offered.

I'm just sad I missed out on getting a Weird Al... maybe next time.

They sold out of the LE kits. WAMONH is still available and for sale.

#1390 2 years ago

I listened and I'm not sure that's Al. Did he say it was him? I think it's a Japanese cover.

Where I live, in Canada, there is a huge industry of people that make French covers of popular music for French speaking consumption. I'm sure the same exists in Japan.

#1391 2 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I listened and I'm not sure that's Al. Did he say it was him? I think it's a Japanese cover.
Where I live, in Canada, there is a huge industry of people that make French covers of popular music for French speaking consumption. I'm sure the same exists in Japan.

it sure sounds like his voice (he does seem to be reading from a teleprompter, probably some sort of phonetic version to help him along)

#1392 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

it sure sounds like his voice (he does seem to be reading from a teleprompter, probably some sort of phonetic version to help him along)

Teleprompter and phonetic, it doesn't matter, that's an incredible accomplishment. Thanks for the video.

#1393 2 years ago

My pf should be sooooooonnnn!!!!!!!! So excited

#1394 2 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

WAMONH is still available and for sale.

Im assuming that means the entire game not simply the kit?

#1395 2 years ago

Both. Suggest you head over to MM’s website. Pretty clear how to order.

The only thing that sold out was the limited edition add-ons (LE artwork and topper).

#1396 2 years ago

There's 3 items involved:
- the main P3 machine - no playfield, just the cabinet and hardware - these are backordered 12 or 13 months
- the Weird Al playfield module - these are back ordered a few months, not sure how long. I believe as many of these will be made as ordered
- the Weird Al "LE" add-on package - THIS is what is sold out.

you can get everything else, you'd just have to wait or (maybe?) find a distributor who has a machine in stock.

#1397 1 year ago

If anyone interested in a LE I have my name down on one. I’ll be selling my spot. Not interested in making any profit. Deposit was $2000 and $100 transfer of name fee.

Please PM me if interested. Thanks

#1398 1 year ago

When does the first major wave of machines start shipping? Sounds like a few folks got floor models from TPF, but when do they start to regularly flow off the line and into peoples homes?

#1399 1 year ago

Gerry gave an update with a bunch of parts pics over in the P3 thread a couple days ago: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-p3-club/page/25#post-6891457

#1400 1 year ago

We've shipped a few NIB WAMONH machines so far, and that will accelerate over time as we bring more people on board. Generally speaking, each batch of parts will go half to existing P3 owners and half to machine buyers.

- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

PXL_20220422_210403946 (resized).jpgPXL_20220422_210403946 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,499 (OBO)
1,700 (Firm)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Round Rock, TX
11,999 (OBO)
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

Machine - For Sale
Newburgh, IN
There are 2,722 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 55.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-s-next-p3-game-will-be-licensed-danesi-on-music/page/28?hl=moat-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.