(Topic ID: 294488)

Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity: Multimorphic's New Game Revealed!

By solarvalue

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,733 posts
  • 291 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by May
  • Topic is favorited by 113 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4524 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185454090.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185518542.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185941753.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
WAMONH_SU_1.5.3.0 (resized).jpg
screenshot_279 (resized).png
WAMONH_SU_1.5.0.0 (resized).jpg
Locking tab (resized).jpg
WeirdAlVertical (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
434E5B54-DF29-4A5F-9DAC-D914D570FF99 (resized).jpeg
671C2208-EED1-427D-9BD1-75146663BE24 (resized).jpeg
wambulance-burn[1] (resized).png
A-22984-1 P2K flipper button assembly_300x254 (resized).jpg
20230808_170853 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,733 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 55.
#1151 2 years ago
Quoted from SirSnarf:

Join the Multimorphic team and Kevin Manne from Buffalo pinball on March 19th at 7pm CDT for a live stream event! www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball
[quoted image]

It'll be the first hands-on Weird Al experience!

weird-al-yankovic-weird-al (resized).pngweird-al-yankovic-weird-al (resized).png
#1153 2 years ago
Quoted from SirSnarf:

Join the Multimorphic team and Kevin Manne from Buffalo pinball on March 19th at 7pm CDT for a live stream event! www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball
[quoted image]

It'll be the first hands-on WAMONH experience!

weird-al-yankovic-weird-al.gifweird-al-yankovic-weird-al.gif

#1154 2 years ago

Slappywhite2001 I'm just gonna share this here

wamonh_shots (resized).pngwamonh_shots (resized).png

Never mind, RIP animated GIF

#1155 2 years ago

Did you select "original size"?

#1156 2 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Slappywhite2001 I'm just gonna share this here
[quoted image]
Never mind, RIP animated GIF

In the ad images box you have to click on pdf/gif no rescaling before uploading. If you want to show a spinner spinning for some reason.

#1157 2 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Did you select "original size"?

Ooh that's the pro tip. Take 2.

wamonh_shots.gifwamonh_shots.gif
#1158 2 years ago

Did anyone get any kind of discount on buying multiple playfields when they bought their Weird Al?

#1159 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Did anyone get any kind of discount on buying multiple playfields when they bought their Weird Al?

Doesn't that only apply if you buy EVERYTHING? Not sure MM has put together a deal like that. )Not really expecting they will either, given the deluge of orders)

#1160 2 years ago

They did a promo deal around the launch of Heist, but you'd need a time machine for that one

#1161 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Talk to Gerry, he's pretty accommodating, if you don't get if you don't ask.

#1162 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Doesn't that only apply if you buy EVERYTHING? Not sure MM has put together a deal like that. )Not really expecting they will either, given the deluge of orders)

Not sure that's why I'm asking.

#1163 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Talk to Gerry, he's pretty accommodating, if you don't get if you don't ask.

I emailed them Saturday and haven't got a reply back yet. Just figured they were busy so thought I'd see from the community if any discounts were happening.

#1164 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

I emailed them Saturday and haven't got a reply back yet. Just figured they were busy so thought I'd see from the community if any discounts were happening.

I contacted Gerry just prior to Al going live and he advised that any additional playfield modules (of equal or lesser value) that are part of the same order will be discounted by 5%. So, if you grab a game + Al + Heist, you will get a $137.50 discount on the Heist module, for example.

#1165 2 years ago

Ooh that's the pro tip. Take 2.
[quoted image]

What's the 3rd mech to the far left doing?

#1166 2 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I contacted Gerry just prior to Al going live and he advised that any additional playfield modules (of equal or lesser value) that are part of the same order will be discounted by 5%. So, if you grab a game + Al + Heist, you will get a $137.50 discount on the Heist module, for example.

Maybe he said that cause he liked you?

If he hasn't advertised it as a deal it seems a bit rude of you to publish his private offer.

#1167 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Raising a ramp entrance.

#1168 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

If I remember and see what I think

Starting at the left
Upper pf diverter for locks
Then it looks like a diverter for the hampster or Camera lock
Then middle ramp
Right ramp with 6 million ways to send a ball

#1169 2 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

If I remember and see what I think
Starting at the left
Upper pf diverter for locks
Then it looks like a diverter for the hampster or Camera lock
Then middle ramp
Right ramp with 6 million ways to send a ball

If that right ramp "feels" as good as the right ramp in CCR, then this might turn out to be my favourite ramp shot ever.

#1170 2 years ago
Quoted from Slappywhite2001:

It'll be the first hands-on WAMONH experience!
[quoted image]

#1171 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Maybe he said that cause he liked you?
If he hasn't advertised it as a deal it seems a bit rude of you to publish his private offer.

It wasn't a private offer. He said the company's new multi playfield discount will be 5% off additional playfield modules (of equal or lesser value) that are part of the same order. He also advised that this verbiage would be in the response emails of new orders.

#1172 2 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

He said the company's new multi playfield discount will be 5% off additional playfield modules (of equal or lesser value) that are part of the same order.

This is correct, but only when ordered with a machine. And to hopefully avoid confusion with people who were already in our backorder queue, those who placed orders when different bundle pricing was active will still get that old bundle pricing (because it's better for them).

We'll contact every person when their machine or game kit is on the line and ask if they want to adjust the game kits / accessories that they want with their machine. Then we'll invoice for the adjusted balance. So if you have a machine on order and later decide to get more game kits shipped with the machine, you'll still be eligible for the discounts. Everything locks in when we send the final invoice.

- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

#1173 2 years ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

This is correct, but only when ordered with a machine. And to hopefully avoid confusion with people who were already in our backorder queue, those who placed orders when different bundle pricing was active will still get that old bundle pricing (because it's better for them).
We'll contact every person when their machine or game kit is on the line and ask if they want to adjust the game kits / accessories that they want with their machine. Then we'll invoice for the adjusted balance. So if you have a machine on order and later decide to get more game kits shipped with the machine, you'll still be eligible for the discounts. Everything locks in when we send the final invoice.
- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

Awesome!

Just to clarify, if we had ordered a P3 base system, Weird Al, and Heist we could modify our order to P3 base, Weird Al, and Cosmic Cart without losing our place in line or delaying shipment?

#1174 2 years ago

dudes rock.

#1175 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Awesome!
Just to clarify, if we had ordered a P3 base system, Weird Al, and Heist we could modify our order to P3 base, Weird Al, and Cosmic Cart without losing our place in line or delaying shipment?

Re-read the post from Gerry. Everything is based on the P3 base machine. Your deposit locked you in the queue. Once your turn is up, MM will contact you for final invoicing and you will have the opportunity at that time to state what modules/accessories you want to add on your order. Then you get invoiced, you pay, and your game/modules get built.

Therefore you can't change the base P3 part of the order, and in fact there is nothing you can change. The base machine has no options. In accordance with the MM website, the base machine you will get has all the enhancements/options up to this point (upgraded flippers, 2X upper flippers, backbox display, etc)

#1176 2 years ago

Invoice number 1921 for a new machine and Weird Al LE. Excited as can be.

#1177 2 years ago
Quoted from Pozzest01:

Invoice number 1921 for a new machine and Weird Al LE. Excited as can be.

I’m also very excited.
Really think This is going to be something special.

#1178 2 years ago

The newest p3 machines don't come with the speaker lighting kit, right? The Weird Al promo video said it was optional.

#1179 2 years ago
Quoted from creamyjeremy:

The newest p3 machines don't come with the speaker lighting kit, right? The Weird Al promo video said it was optional.

Correct - Speaker lighting kit is optional.
that said; I do not know if the speaker light kit comes standard on new machines.
Maybe?

#1180 2 years ago
Quoted from creamyjeremy:

I was going to ask about that. I'm not usually a fan of speaker lights (the animated ones for Godzilla were a must) but for P3, I'd get them factory installed

#1181 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Correct - Speaker lighting kit is optional.
that said; I do not know if the speaker light kit comes standard on new machines.
Maybe?

Gerry clarified at some point that the Speaker -panel- will be lit on new builds, but that does not include the speakers themselves, which is an upgrade.

#1182 2 years ago

Are the LE’s numbered?

#1184 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Gerry clarified at some point that the Speaker -panel- will be lit on new builds, but that does not include the speakers themselves, which is an upgrade.

Is there a list of upgrades somewhere? I only see general accessories on their webpage and nothing about speaker lights.

#1185 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Is there a list of upgrades somewhere? I only see general accessories on their webpage and nothing about speaker lights.

It’s mentioned in the Weird Al announcement (currently the first news item), but it’s sort of general - the main “upgrade” is just getting an LE, which does have a topper.

But the announcement suggests support for other toppers and upgrades, presumably TBD. The speaker light kit - which again is different than the new lit panel, is the only other thing I can see that is not currently part of the standard game.

#1186 2 years ago

Anyone know if P3 Weird AL will be at MGC?

#1187 2 years ago

Project Pinball is raffling off an LE:

http://projectpinball.rallyup.com/weird-al-pinballmachine-raffle

[EDIT: Sold out already. People are excited about this game!]

#1188 2 years ago
Quoted from SirSnarf:

[quoted image]

Don't forget to set your calendars for the live stream at 7pm this Saturday.
here's a google calendar invite for those who need it:

https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=NTdvb28xaHRtbnVtdGtjbHJtZ25ucXVsM3EgZnA4a2Q4cmFlNmVxczhka21kZ25ncnNxMm9AZw&tmsrc=fp8kd8rae6eqs8dkmdgngrsq2o%40group.calendar.google.com

I'll be there... bow to peer pressure.

#1189 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

WHOA! That’s cool

#1190 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I wonder how many of those entries are non-pinball people that are like "welp, I'll never afford a $10k pinball, but here's my chance to win one"

#1191 2 years ago
Quoted from BradLinden:

WHOA! That’s cool

That's nuts! A Stern Pro raffle gets stale after sitting around a month and this thing sells out in five frickin' hours and at a much higher ticket price. Wow.

#1192 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I wonder how many of those entries are non-pinball people that are like "welp, I'll never afford a $10k pinball, but here's my chance to win one"

If they discover the raffle to begin with. I track these pretty closely, and there are still a few that happen without me seeing them. I wish Project Pinball advertised the raffles a little more!

#1193 2 years ago

Of course, NOW to prove my last post wrong they're emailing me about the raffles. And HEY LOOK, ANOTHER AL IS BEING RAFFLED OFF! Get it while you can.

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/weird-al-limited-edition-p3-pinball-machine-raffle/Campaign/Details

Good luck!

#1194 2 years ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

Of course, NOW to prove my last post wrong they're emailing me about the raffles. And HEY LOOK, ANOTHER AL IS BEING RAFFLED OFF! Get it while you can.
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/weird-al-limited-edition-p3-pinball-machine-raffle/Campaign/Details
Good luck!

Another fast sell out!

#1195 2 years ago

It’s stream day! I spent some quality time with the game yesterday and it’s SO FUN. Can’t wait to show you all tonight. We go live at 8 p.m. eastern/7 central: http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

194F62DA-27FD-439B-850A-CE387C2E2065 (resized).jpeg194F62DA-27FD-439B-850A-CE387C2E2065 (resized).jpeg
#1196 2 years ago

It’s stream day! I spent some quality time with the game yesterday and it’s SO FUN. Can’t wait to show you all tonight. We go live at 8 p.m. eastern/7 central: http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball [quoted image]

I can't watch live but your shows are always great and I'll definitely tune in later. Thanks for doing this.

#1197 2 years ago

Looking forward to this

#1198 2 years ago

Wondering if any songs will get flagged for copywrite?

#1199 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Wondering if any songs will get flagged for copywrite?

Twitch made ammendments a couple months ago. I'm assuming pinball is considered a game
https://taketones.com/blog/twitch-music-rules-how-to-stay-ban-free-in-2021#:~:text=Twitch%20has%20updated%20the%20terms,streaming%20services%20such%20as%20Spotify.

"Will I get banned for music if it's played in a game?

No. Music rights have been removed in games, and such content is allowed for public use. In the case of broadcast games, the streamer can only receive a warning from the publisher/copyright holder of the game, for example, as Nintendo does by removing the monetization of videos on YouTube"

#1200 2 years ago

I guess this is weird Al’s year!
Can’t wait for the movie.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

8,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
8,499 (OBO)
11,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newburgh, IN
There are 2,733 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 55.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-s-next-p3-game-will-be-licensed-danesi-on-music/page/24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.