(Topic ID: 294488)

Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity: Multimorphic's New Game Revealed!

By solarvalue

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,733 posts
  • 291 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 hours ago by May
  • Topic is favorited by 113 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4524 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185454090.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185518542.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185941753.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
WAMONH_SU_1.5.3.0 (resized).jpg
screenshot_279 (resized).png
WAMONH_SU_1.5.0.0 (resized).jpg
Locking tab (resized).jpg
WeirdAlVertical (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
434E5B54-DF29-4A5F-9DAC-D914D570FF99 (resized).jpeg
671C2208-EED1-427D-9BD1-75146663BE24 (resized).jpeg
wambulance-burn[1] (resized).png
A-22984-1 P2K flipper button assembly_300x254 (resized).jpg
20230808_170853 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,733 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 55.
#1051 2 years ago

I’m in the club !!
I hope they do like TBL rug but all LE owners get a new Mop with their game ??

DAAF4DCD-5DAA-4F54-AD72-A22B1425A2DC (resized).jpegDAAF4DCD-5DAA-4F54-AD72-A22B1425A2DC (resized).jpeg

#1052 2 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

I’m in the club !!
I hope they do like TBL rug but all LE owners get a new Mop with their game ??
[quoted image]

its my new mop, gerry gave me this. its not as nice as my old mop but its a pretty good mop.

#1053 2 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Multimorphic uses a contract manufacturer

This is factually incorrect

#1054 2 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Keep in mind Multimorphic uses a contract manufacturer to make their games, so it’s on them to ramp up to meet demand, and since that is their entire business, it’s likely to happen very quickly.

Not sure where you heard this, but it's incorrect. All P3s are made in house at our factory in Round Rock Texas. That said, yes manufacturing will definitely be ramped soon

#1055 2 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Keep in mind Multimorphic uses a contract manufacturer to make their games,

I've worked at the Multimorphic factory. Your statement is wrong.

#1056 2 years ago

Ahh, jwilson knows how we got started... working with a contract manufacturer for the first year of P3 shipments. That helped us get our feet under us before we moved into our own space in late 2018. The best part of working with the CM was... that's where I met my wife! Sarah was their purchaser and inventory manager, and now she's our purchaser and inventory manager, in additional to many other roles. Many of you have probably chatted with her in the last few days.

We've now got a handle on our production estimates for orders received so far. Look for emails later today.

- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

#1057 2 years ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

Ahh, jwilson knows how we got started... working with a contract manufacturer for the first year of P3 shipments. That helped us get our feet under us before we moved into our own space in late 2018. The best part of working with the CM was... that's where I met my wife! Sarah was their purchaser and inventory manager, and now she's our purchaser and inventory manager, in additional to many other roles. Many of you have probably chatted with her in the last few days.
We've now got a handle on our production estimates for orders received so far. Look for emails later today.
- Gerry

Sarah's the best! Clearly Gerry married up!

#1058 2 years ago

You can ship mine tomorrow

#1059 2 years ago

Got my email for estimated ship time. I'm used to long wait times for games in this landscape and perfectly happy with that delivery timeframe.

#1060 2 years ago

Got my email from P3:

Thank you again for ordering a P3. Recent interest, especially due to the launch of Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity, exceeded our expectations, and new order requests continue to come in! Thank you for your enthusiasm and support.

We'll be ramping up production capacity within the next few months with the intention to build and ship all newly ordered P3 machines and game kits within 12 months. It's looking like your machine will be on the line in early-mid October. We know that's still a few months away, and we're terribly sorry about that. If this falls too far outside of your expectations, please reply back in the next 24 hours and we can cancel your order and refund your deposit. Otherwise, we'll keep you apprised of any updates along the way, and we'll contact you again when your machine is on the production line to finalize the details of your order and to request payment for the remaining balance.

Thank you again for your patience.

------------------------

If it is here in time I'll bring it to York, otherwise Pinfest next year. Can't wait!

#1061 2 years ago

Early-mid October for me as well.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1062 2 years ago

Not gonna lie. I'm a little disappointed. Late February for me.

#1063 2 years ago

Hmmm, invoice #1402, and late-Jan or Feb date for me.

Wonder if I'm later in the build queue since I'm not getting an LE?

Later,
EV

#1064 2 years ago

I have waited months and still waiting for my CCR, I have an Elvira house of horrors on order that I expect to get in November/December of 2022. My date to get this is November 2022, which is about what I expected and I am fine with it.

#1065 2 years ago
Quoted from EchoVictor:

Later,
EV

Just Speculating, but is seems like they are going in order, regardless of LE or not.

#1066 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Share your invoice numbers so we can get an idea of sales.
Invoice #1340 here. I also saw a #1323 from another user... both 0900CST orders.
Invoices known so far
Implied P3 orders so far: 566... wow.

I'm invoice #1340 with a 0900 CST pre scheduled email and am early/mid October. So far as I can tell I'm in the first 20 orders.

#1067 2 years ago

order 1330 ... early/mid October

I'm in for the long haul, I can wait (it will be worth it)

#1068 2 years ago

I get six downvotes for being out of date? You guys are harsh!

#1069 2 years ago

I'm pulling out, my timeline given is a year from now. Oh well.

#1070 2 years ago

Looks like folks in the < #100 order club are scheduled in October. Folks around order #100 are at January/February. The goal is to ship all newly ordered machines and game kits within 12 months. That means a heck of a ramp up to go from 0 (October), 100 (January) 550+ February (12 months).

I'm sticking with it, as its too cool. It was going to be my first pin, but might have to pick up something to hold me over though.

#1071 2 years ago

1339 here in the Early/Mid October club too. Oh well...was kind of hoping for mid-summer, but no biggie. The anticipation will make it all the better when it gets here! Also means I have a few more months before I have to sell something out of the collection to help pay the balance, LOL!

#1072 2 years ago

Looks like they reserved some time for the ramp up itself. It takes time to setup a production line before it can produce the first machine. Smart move.

#1073 2 years ago

March next year here

#1074 2 years ago

#1360 in early/mid-dec.

#1075 2 years ago

Invoice 1325 = September

Last I saw, lowest known Invoice number was 1322. So it looks like September is the starting point.

I do know that Gerry does NOT like missing dates, so he probably added a safety margin.

- Mark

#1076 2 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

Not gonna lie. I'm a little disappointed. Late February for me.

That's about when I'm expecting my Godzilla Premium. Whole industry is like this now. It'll definitely be over a year for my BSE Ultraman if I end up getting it (428), but I've got a CE that should be coming a lot sooner so not sure what I'm going to do with that lol.

#1077 2 years ago
Quoted from Cache_Money:

Looks like folks in the < #100 order club are scheduled in October. Folks around order #100 are at January/February. The goal is to ship all newly ordered machines and game kits within 12 months. That means a heck of a ramp up to go from 0 (October), 100 (January) 550+ February (12 months).
I'm sticking with it, as its too cool. It was going to be my first pin, but might have to pick up something to hold me over though.

You guys are funny. Don't forget about those of us that put in orders many months ago. That and parts delays are the reason these new orders start later

#1078 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

You guys are funny. Don't forget about those of us that put in orders many months ago. That and parts delays are the reason these new orders start later

Yep, the world starts with me, and it starts now.

#1079 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

Yup! Myself and at least one other person I know ordered one back in September. Believe it or not people were buying these things before Weird Al madness ensued

#1080 2 years ago

Are the earliest delivery dates of September inclusive of those just buying the module without the base?

#1081 2 years ago
Quoted from Shaker:

Invoice 1325 = September
Last I saw, lowest known Invoice number was 1322. So it looks like September is the starting point.
I do know that Gerry does NOT like missing dates, so he probably added a safety margin.
- Mark

My invoice was 1322. I was told early-mid Oct. for base and module. I figured it would be end of year, so this is a pleasant surprise. There are some folks that ordered Elvira from stern last year and MIGHT get one late Nov. this year.

#1082 2 years ago
Quoted from EchoVictor:

Later,
EV

#1413, LE, Late Jan-early Feb. I don't think LE status makes a difference.

#1083 2 years ago

#1447 LE being told late February

#1084 2 years ago

LE Kits don't affect build order. We have 2 queues... new P3 orders and orders for just game kits, and we'll be processing orders from both queues in parallel and in the sequence orders came in. So existing customers don't have to wait behind new machine builds just to get a playfield.

- Gerry

#1085 2 years ago

Look for emails later today.
- Gerry

Quoted from Max_Badazz:

You can ship mine tomorrow.

Noted. They will hold off and send your e-mail tomorrow per your request.

#1086 2 years ago

LE Kits don't affect build order. We have 2 queues... new P3 orders and orders for just game kits, and we'll be processing orders from both queues in parallel and in the sequence orders came in. So existing customers don't have to wait behind new machine builds just to get a playfield.
If nothing else, we try to be fair to everybody. I literally can't sleep if I feel like we've done somebody wrong. This is all very personal to me, and I'm sincerely thankful for everybody's support.
(and yes, I turned down probably 50 different ideas people gave me to shift them forward in the queue. Man, you guys are creative, but no-can-do)
- Gerry

Right then.

#1087 2 years ago
Quoted from jtgribble:

My invoice was 1322. I was told early-mid Oct. for base and module. I figured it would be end of year, so this is a pleasant surprise. There are some folks that ordered Elvira from stern last year and MIGHT get one late Nov. this year.

Ah... Gerry said that there are 2 lines for people who already have a P3, vs those who need a P3. Looks like the folks who need a P3 are a little behind.

- Mark

#1088 2 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Yup! Myself and at least one other person I know ordered one back in September. Believe it or not people were buying these things before Weird Al madness ensued

Sorry... You were able to order a Weird Al before they were announced?

#1089 2 years ago
Quoted from Shaker:

He ordered a P3 (probably with Heist).

#1090 2 years ago
Quoted from Shaker:

Looks like the folks who need a P3 are a little behind.

A module takes less time to build than the whole machine.

#1091 2 years ago

I'd rather get it on time, months from now than have missed deadlines.

#1092 2 years ago

That said, checked the email.... Dec or Jan....
What a difference 9:00:04 makes vs 9:00:00

#1093 2 years ago

Got my email for an LE module as I already have a P3.
Mine is in the first half of This year.

#1094 2 years ago
Quoted from EchoVictor:Hmmm, invoice #1402, and late-Jan or Feb date for me.
Later,
EV

Worry not; I am getting an LE (and new P3) and I’m in the timeframe as you.

#1095 2 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

I get six downvotes for being out of date? You guys are harsh!

Factually wrong posts often get downvoted. They still love you, they're just downvoting your wrongness

#1096 2 years ago

Honestly, the post was wrong but also had a dismissive implication.
We all know how well contract manufacturing goes so far in pinball ...

That said, I know for a fact that Gerry very much cares about his customers... Maybe too much if there is such a thing.

#1097 2 years ago
Quoted from Shaker:

No. Just a P3 with the option to pick my modules when the build was getting close. Weird Al was a nice surprise, but playing Heist at a friend’s house sold me on it.

#1098 2 years ago

Just had a thought. Since WA is existing IP, will there be any limitations to software development for the WA hardware module (P3 or 3rd party)?

#1099 2 years ago

^ Good question.

I for one think there totally needs to be a "Weird Al Polka Party!" second software set for the module.

Licensing/permissions might be a snag though....

Later,
EV

#1100 2 years ago
Quoted from EchoVictor:

^ Good question.
I for one think there totally needs to be a "Weird Al Polka Party!" second software set for the module.
Licensing/permissions might be a snag though....
Later,
EV

I was surprised to see there was no polka medley in the song list. Weird Al should make a new polka just for the game: Pinball Polka. It could be an instrumental medley of the theme songs from the greatest pinball games of all time. Addams Family, twilight zone, hardbodies... Etc.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Newburgh, IN
$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

1,700 (Firm)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Round Rock, TX
11,999 (OBO)
11,500 (OBO)
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,733 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 55.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-s-next-p3-game-will-be-licensed-danesi-on-music/page/22?hl=moat-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.