(Topic ID: 294488)

Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity: Multimorphic's New Game Revealed!

By solarvalue

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4524 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185454090.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185518542.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185941753.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
WAMONH_SU_1.5.3.0 (resized).jpg
screenshot_279 (resized).png
WAMONH_SU_1.5.0.0 (resized).jpg
Locking tab (resized).jpg
WeirdAlVertical (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
434E5B54-DF29-4A5F-9DAC-D914D570FF99 (resized).jpeg
671C2208-EED1-427D-9BD1-75146663BE24 (resized).jpeg
wambulance-burn[1] (resized).png
A-22984-1 P2K flipper button assembly_300x254 (resized).jpg
20230808_170853 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,731 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 55.
#951 2 years ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

gunstarhero, I PM'd you a couple of hours ago but haven't heard back yet. Please PM me your real name and email so I can check against our records.
Everybody: Sincere thank you for your excitement around this game. We're still working through orders - probably will be for a while longer. I'll look forward to checking in with y'all tomorrow and talking more about the game.
- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

^^^^^And this right here^^^^^^

One of the reasons I purchased a P3 system with Lexy, CCR and Heist - sight unseen - a little over a year ago. Gerry and the MM team have been incredible in terms of communication and support. Haven't run into too many issues but when I have needed them they've been beyond responsive (often at some ungodly hours of the night)! Took a nano-second to decide on adding a WAMONH-LE to my P3 system today - can't wait!

Congrats to all the new P3 owners - no doubt, you've invested in a great company that builds and stands behind a quality product!

#952 2 years ago

I am in on the LE! #1887… Gerry is my hero. <3

#953 2 years ago

Standard ordered!!! they see me rollin!!!

qx78in.gifqx78in.gif
#954 2 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

I am in on the LE! #1887… Gerry is my hero. <3

Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Share your invoice numbers so we can get an idea of sales.
Invoice #1340 here. I also saw a #1323 from another user... both 0900CST orders.
Invoices known so far
Implied P3 orders so far: 564... wow.

1887 implies 564 orders. Way to go!

#955 2 years ago

Sheesh!!!! You snooze and loose in Pinball -

#956 2 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Sheesh!!!! You snooze and loose in Pinball -

I'm sure you can still order a standard, same game in either edition.

#957 2 years ago

Wow, LE's are sold out? I wonder if the topper will be available separately for the standard? Forgive me if this has been asked already, just jumped in

#958 2 years ago
Quoted from Hoteldrummer:

Wow, LE's are sold out? I wonder if the topper will be available separately for the standard? Forgive me if this has been asked already, just jumped in

As I recall it will not be. Unless they change their minds.

#959 2 years ago

Probably not since the topper is the big part of what makes the LE the LE

#960 2 years ago

…and this was the day Gerry decided he’ll never make an unlicensed game ever again.

#961 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

…and this was the day Gerry decided he’ll never make an unlicensed game ever again.

That would be categorically unfortunate.

#962 2 years ago

The right original theme can be great as well. I would hate to see everything be a license, but they do very well, especially among casuals in a public location.

#963 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Probably not since the topper is the big part of what makes the LE the LE

True but look what CGC did with the SE Delux

#964 2 years ago

Weird Al sings about every genre of music. Maybe Gerry will release a rap pin next. Featuring all the greats plus Vanilla-Ice and Weird Al. No takers?

#965 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Most likely third-party games reusing existing modules will continue to be unlicensed.
I don't think Multimorphic is interested in making in-house mini-games or rethemes anymore.

#966 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Weird Al sings about every genre of music. Maybe Gerry will release a rap pin next. Featuring all the greats plus Vanilla-Ice and Weird Al. No takers?

Gerry has already approached me about licensing my rap act "White! White! White!" for a future title, and the negotiations over revenue sharing and rights to my music are being hashed out as we speak. Stay tuned. Bowen's going to be *heavily* involved with the beatboxing.

Itz gunna rul.

#967 2 years ago
Quoted from boagman:

Gerry has already approached me about licensing my rap act "White! White! White!" for a future title, and the negotiations over revenue sharing and rights to my music are being hashed out as we speak. Stay tuned. Bowen's going to be *heavily* involved with the beatboxing.
Itz gunna rul.

You just made one sale pal.

#968 2 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

You just made one sale pal.

It sells itself!

#969 2 years ago

LE Invoice 1888

#970 2 years ago

Wow, LE's are sold out? I wonder if the topper will be available separately for the standard? F

Hope not; what's the point of getting an LE if the topper is available separately?!

#971 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Every time I see this acronym I hear Animal from the Muppets yell "WOMAN!"

At least it's not being shortened to "WAM", which sounds a bit too much like WHAM! I know dad rock themes are popular, but I'm not sure if Andrew and George warrant their own title.

#972 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballShoppe:

At least it's not being shortened to "WAM", which sounds a bit too much like WHAM!

I like WAM, always prefer a TLA (three-letter acronym). Pretty sure there's no Wham! reunion on the horizon.

#974 2 years ago

There’s only one way to celebrate todays events…

C29D24E7-6BC0-4C22-B602-463A2F070599 (resized).jpegC29D24E7-6BC0-4C22-B602-463A2F070599 (resized).jpeg
#976 2 years ago

Curious… anyone get quoted a date to expect their game?

#977 2 years ago

#1431 (standard) checking in!

#978 2 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Curious… anyone get quoted a date to expect their game?

No, I'm guessing they need to get a running tally first... figure out production line parameters then provide an educated guess when they'll ship.
Even in an ideal situation; that'd be hard to predict. More so now with the supply line shortages.

"After receiving your deposit, we will provide you with an estimated ship date." is an actual quote.
So I'm guessing they'll need a few weeks at a minimum to provide that ship date. Maybe even a month.

#979 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

No, I'm guessing they need to get a running tally first... figure out production line parameters then provide an educated guess when they'll ship.
Even in an ideal situation; that'd be hard to predict. More so now with the supply line shortages.
"After receiving your deposit, we will provide you with an estimated ship date." is an actual quote.
So I'm guessing they'll need a few weeks at a minimum to provide that ship date. Maybe even a month.

Plus, there's the whole "Balance Due" thing, too, you know?

#980 2 years ago

So how long until we see the first pre order spot for flip on marketplace? Any takers

8zjPoy.gif8zjPoy.gif
#981 2 years ago
Quoted from playtwowin:

So how long until we see the first pre order spot for flip on marketplace? Any takers
[quoted image]

I have *zero* desire to sell mine. I'm giddy as all-get-out that I was able to score an LE for myself!

#982 2 years ago
Quoted from playtwowin:

So how long until we see the first pre order spot for flip on marketplace?

About 14 day.. until a Spouse detects the purchase and makes the others life a living hell.

#983 2 years ago

Aaaaaand

Chris K was right again, off the rocker as he is

#984 2 years ago

Odds on jeffspinballpalace if history is any judge.

#985 2 years ago

Quoted from oldbaby:

As I recall it will not be. Unless they change their minds.

So, if you already own a P3 - you have no option of buying a "LE module" with a topper?
Isn't that hurting their best supporters?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#986 2 years ago
Quoted from jtgribble:

Got a deposit in this morning for a standard. (#1322) Considering picking one or 2 other modules. Are there any that are stand out better than the others?

This comes down to more what you like?

Lexi is like a strong mode/story game. I actually like this and the more I play the more I like.

Ccr - has the cosmic cart like Mario cart but can play online too, plus sorcerer apprentice and ranger in the ruins, probably the best bang for the buck with the amount of games.

Heist - most pinball game to date, fun rules, great toy, has silver falls from nick as well

Canon lagoon - is more redemption style, has a few mini games like grand slam rally, flipper foxtrot.

#987 2 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

So, if you already own a P3 - you have no option of buying a "LE module" with a topper?
Isn't that hurting their best supporters?[quoted image]

No, you could just buy the Module and LE package. P3 not required for purchase. Module $3000 LE Add-on $1800

#988 2 years ago

I’m happy for MM but despite all the FOMO and flipping in the overall market, I’m surprised with the strength of LE sales. It really boils down to a topper, and maybe signed translite for true WA fans. Toppers just don’t seem to fit the modularity of the P3 IMO. An innovative, holographic type topper would make more sense. But great that so many are thrilled about getting an LE. I’ll be even more surprised (but shouldn’t be) if there is a premium flipper market for the LE package. Gerry should put out a Heist topper in between game releases for some easy money.

#989 2 years ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

I’m happy for MM but despite all the FOMO and flipping in the overall market, I’m surprised with the strength of LE sales. It really boils down to a topper, and maybe signed translite for true WA fans. Toppers just don’t seem to fit the modularity of the P3 IMO. An innovative, holographic type topper would make more sense. But great that so many are thrilled about getting an LE. I’ll be even more surprised (but shouldn’t be) if there is a premium flipper market for the LE package. Gerry should put out a Heist topper in between game releases for some easy money.

I personally like the art of the LE alot better. And yeah that interactive moving topper is one of the best out there too, again my opinion

#990 2 years ago

Share your invoice numbers so we can get an idea of sales.
Invoice #1340 here. I also saw a #1323 from another user... both 0900CST orders.
Invoices known so far
Implied P3 orders so far: 565... wow.

Any Weird Al invoice numbers below 1323 or above 1888 (or any to add for that matter)? Numbers and logic are not perfect here but it looks like Multimorphic may have just quintupled their customer base.

#991 2 years ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

I’m surprised with the strength of LE sales.

Me as well, and it's interesting that the P3 had its best success when it conformed the most to "traditional pinball" which included FOMO and Limited Edition, branded and themed (not generic modular) machines.

I've admired the tenacity shown by Gerry and his team for all these years and I'm very happy that they're finding the commercial success now that they've been patiently waiting for.

#992 2 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Me as well, and it's interesting that the P3 had its best success when it conformed the most to "traditional pinball" which included FOMO and Limited Edition, branded and themed (not generic modular) machines.
I've admired the tenacity shown by Gerry and his team for all these years and I'm very happy that they're finding the commercial success now that they've been patiently waiting for.

Agreed. I feel that if the platform can reach critical mass it will spur more sales. There is real potential here.

#993 2 years ago

Any Weird Al invoice numbers below 1323 or above 1888 (or any to add for that matter)? Numbers and logic are not perfect here but it looks like Multimorphic may have just quintupled their customer base.

#994 2 years ago

Fun Fact for those that do...or don't...like Mission Statement: The lyrics are all taken from actual corporate mission statements. Still one of my favorite songs to sing to!

#995 2 years ago

I haven't been all that interested in the platform but Weird Al is such a good idea for a theme it makes me consider it. Perfect for this demographic too, most of us either grew up listening to him or listened to him as young adults. Lots of nostalgia here.

The only downside is that with 12 songs they couldn't possibly get all of the ones everyone wants. There are too many hits to cover them all. Including stuff from UHF is absolutely brilliant too!

#996 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:

The only downside is that with 12 songs they couldn't possibly get all of the ones everyone wants. There are too many hits to cover them all.

Your larger point stands, but I think it’s actually 17 songs in the game.

#997 2 years ago

I have invoice 1095 from 9/2/2020 when I expressed interest in getting a P3. So not many invoices between 2020 and 2022. I'm assuming though that orders through their website wouldn't show up in the invoice numbering. I finally did preorder a system and only received a receipt #

#998 2 years ago

I have invoice 1330 if people are keeping track. Just a base model cab with the standard Weird Al kit.

#999 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Your larger point stands, but I think it’s actually 17 songs in the game.

Ah that's good to hear, 17 is a lot and won't get stale too fast.

#1000 2 years ago

Happy to be in on Weird Al. I also added Heist, Cannon and Lexi along with a few mini games. I have two young children and for them to be able to play Cannon and Barnyard.... that is a huge win. I hope P3 gets them a little more involved in the hobby - along with my better half!

Gerry - Please go after more 80's themes... Yes we want them! Congrats too.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

11,999 (OBO)
8,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
11,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newburgh, IN
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,731 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 55.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-s-next-p3-game-will-be-licensed-danesi-on-music/page/20?hl=dantesmark and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.