(Topic ID: 294488)

Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity: Multimorphic's New Game Revealed!

By solarvalue

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,722 posts
  • 287 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 days ago by icyjones
  • Topic is favorited by 109 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20240407_185454090.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185518542.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185941753.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
WAMONH_SU_1.5.3.0 (resized).jpg
screenshot_279 (resized).png
WAMONH_SU_1.5.0.0 (resized).jpg
Locking tab (resized).jpg
WeirdAlVertical (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
434E5B54-DF29-4A5F-9DAC-D914D570FF99 (resized).jpeg
671C2208-EED1-427D-9BD1-75146663BE24 (resized).jpeg
wambulance-burn[1] (resized).png
A-22984-1 P2K flipper button assembly_300x254 (resized).jpg
20230808_170853 (resized).jpg
IMG_0092 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,722 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 55.
#851 2 years ago

Good luck to everyone trying to get an LE today. I was considering it but my wife just went into labour with our twins … making me reconsider some things.

But that means one more for someone else!

#852 2 years ago
Quoted from kwayatron:

Should I be concerned I haven't received an invoice yet? I hope Gmail didn't jump the gun on my scheduled send..

Nope, don't be worried

Quoted from gstellenberg:

Holy moly... we're replying as fast as we can... IN ORDER. Still working through the 9am on the dot emails. No time to read anything above.
If you emailed - we have it. We made sure the server could handle almost anything. We'll reply soon.
- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

It fills me with so much joy that you are busy!!! It is exciting that so many new faces and owners are excited to get a P3, and grow this community. I hope some new 3rd party dev's come out as well with new apps/games!

#853 2 years ago

I sent 15 seconds after the top of the hour to be safe, wonder how far back that put me lol.

#854 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

I sent 15 seconds after the top of the hour to be safe, wonder how far back that put me lol.

I sent at 9:01 as I was worried about sending and a time discrepancy and being early on their side. I’m prolly LE order #228 lol

#855 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

I sent at 9:01 as I was worried about sending and a time discrepancy and being early on their side. I’m prolly LE order #228 lol

I sent about 2 seconds after both my phone and my computer clicked to 9:00. Went back into my sent folder a little while later and noticed it showed sent at 8:59. So I panicked and sent a follow-up email (sorry Gerry for clogging up your email further!), but then received my invoice literally a minute later. LOL Nothing like the stress of FOMO!

#856 2 years ago

Invoice received for le. Booting computer to pay invoice # 1336.

Paid. In for LE.

Quoted from Shaker:

Not sure what to think about these rules. Anyone who has a family emergency, and needed their cash back will have to sell their place line, and give $100 to Multimorphic.

I don't think anything about this is unreasonable. Look at JJP; their deposit is completely non-refundable with I'm guessing no transferable policy.
Regardless; pinball is hard and the supply issues are a very real problem. Missing by 6months is actually a real possibility in todays' climate.

Sorry you feel that deposits are evil; but we all know that these companies commit resources to spots in line... They have to lock down commitments early.

#857 2 years ago

Got my invoice but of course being from Canada the GD quickbooks won't work.

#858 2 years ago

sent a second after 9am, just got my invoice for standard. As much as I love Weird Al, I can never justify premium/LE prices.

#859 2 years ago

HMM, sent mine one second after 9AM and still waiting for an invoice....not sure if I should send another email???

#860 2 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

HMM, sent mine one second after 9AM and still waiting for an invoice....not sure if I should send another email???

Update, got it and sent deposit.

#861 2 years ago

Looks like they are up to the 9:00:01 orders. Wonder how long till my 9:00:15 order lol.
They gotta be loving this at Multimorphic HQ

#862 2 years ago

Share your invoice numbers so we can get an idea of sales.

Invoice #1340 here. I also saw a #1323 from another user... both 0900CST orders.

Invoices known so far

Implied P3 orders so far: 566... wow.

Added 14 months ago:

I was Invoice number #1340. For anyone looking at this down the line my machine was delivered on 7 January 2023.

#863 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Sorry Zack, but if you're going to put this out there, I'll join in too.
For some reason, and its unimportant why, you lost your distributorship with Multimorphic to sell their games. Shortly after that you set about sniping the company with unnecessary derogatory comments. And it was sometimes quite a stretch for you to work those digs into the conversation.
So what I learned is you will hype the companies and games you represent, as everyone already knows, and you tear down the ones you bear a grudge against.
I use to enjoy your show but I wont listen after I caught on to that.

Listening to the TPN episode now. Thus far, Zach has offered many compliments of the game.

#864 2 years ago

I sent my email one second after 9 and I am #1372. Absolutely crazy!

#865 2 years ago

Sent email five seconds after 9:00am. This is an actual picture of me waiting for the invoice to show up in my inbox.

C6535C63-7D30-4FAE-9E4B-7072D1166111 (resized).jpegC6535C63-7D30-4FAE-9E4B-7072D1166111 (resized).jpeg
#866 2 years ago

Congrats to Gerry and P3 on the sales success!

#867 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Invoice #1340 here. I also saw a #1323 from another user... both 0900CST orders.
Invoices known so far
Implied P3 orders so far: 49

1339 here. Just beat you!

#868 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Got my invoice but of course being from Canada the GD quickbooks won't work.

Think I got it. Had to remove the leading zero on the transit number.

#869 2 years ago

9:00:04 here and just got invoice # 1386

#870 2 years ago

Man, that 15 second safety margin really pushed me back in the queue! Wonder how fast they will crank these out

#871 2 years ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

It's frustrating and disappointing to see how many pinball streamers readily join TPN to volunteer their time to advertise for Zach's distribution business.

Attention is a hell of a drug.

#872 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Man, that 15 second safety margin really pushed me back in the queue! Wonder how fast they will crank these out

And that is on top of Multimorphic's existing queue which was looking like 6-8 months before they stopped taking new orders. Hope Al helps put more P3s out for folks to experience.

#873 2 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

I was considering it but my wife just went into labour with our twins … making me reconsider some things.

But like, you knew she was pregnant with twins, right?

#874 2 years ago

If I could buy just one more pin it would be Weird Al. I started to tell my wife about the cool new game coming out and before I could even say what the game was, she interrupted me with, "You don't have the room. You shouldn't spend the money. You don't know how much longer you're going to live." (She thinks I should start selling my games since I'll be 73 next month.)

I suspect if I were to order this pin my life expectancy would be considerably shortened by something other than natural events.

#875 2 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Listening to the TPN episode now. Thus far, Zach has offered many compliments of the game.

OK, and now 30 min later, extensive constructive criticism

#876 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

But like, you knew she was pregnant with twins, right?

Not necessarily

263CCDD9-7D7F-4A22-964A-61E0C77E4C27 (resized).png263CCDD9-7D7F-4A22-964A-61E0C77E4C27 (resized).png
#877 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

If I could buy just one more pin it would be Weird Al. I started to tell my wife about the cool new game coming out and before I could even say what the game was, she interrupted me with, "You don't have the room. You shouldn't spend the money. You don't know how much longer you're going to live." (She thinks I should start selling my games since I'll be 73 next month.)
I suspect if I were to order this pin my life expectancy would be considerably shortened by something other than natural events.

Dude screw that. If you’re 73 you should order whatever you want just because you know there are fewer days ahead than behind!

#878 2 years ago

Emailed 9:00:15 and just received and paid invoice #1412

#879 2 years ago

Invoice 1406. P3 and standard Weird Al kit.

#880 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Oof. I'm 60 and if my wife said that, I'd be crushed.

Dude...you probably have another 20-25 years. Enjoy life! Buy what makes you happy.

I don't know you but I'm guessing you probably worked most of your life to provide for your family. Now it's your turn.

#881 2 years ago

Invoice# 1417 checking in. I'm in for a system with an LE kit.

#882 2 years ago

9:00am email, and got Invoice #1402 at 10:54am.

In on a P3 + Al (Std) + Heist.

Later,
EV

#883 2 years ago

Just paid the $10 donation to be a part of the convo. Had google scheduled a 9am send out. Order number 1427 for P3, LE, and Heist. The request for the $2,000 didn't give me any sense of if LEs were still available or what I was actually committed to. Anyone have any insight there?

Update: opened up the invoice and noticed the following

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#884 2 years ago

Sent a single email at 9:00:00, received and paid invoice 1327 about 20 mins later.

Got a second invoice about an hour later though, number 1387 this time. I replied with the info that I had already paid the deposit on the first invoice... just hoping this doesn't create any confusion about my order.

#885 2 years ago
Quoted from Cache_Money:

Just paid the $10 donation to be a part of the convo. Had google scheduled a 9am send out. Order number 1427 for P3, LE, and Heist. The request for the $2,000 didn't give me any sense of if LEs were still available or what I was actually committed to. Anyone have any insight there?

The invoice I received did say "Congratulations! We have a Limited Edition kit reserved for you!" and when downloading a PDF of the invoice on the payment site it clearly said that it was a "Deposit for P3 Base + Weird Al Game Kit + LE Kit"

#886 2 years ago

Just got invoice 1437

#887 2 years ago
Quoted from pmppk:

The invoice I received did say "Congratulations! We have a Limited Edition kit reserved for you!" and when downloading a PDF of the invoice on the payment site it clearly said that it was a "Deposit for P3 Base + Weird Al Game Kit + LE Kit"

Awesome! Glad you made it in. I didn't get the "congrats" text, but the Invoice does state as much, so looks like we are LE kin. This is my first machine and I am excited, but expecting I will be waiting a long while now .

#888 2 years ago

Invoices known so far
Implied P3 orders so far: 114

114 implied orders so far. If everyone ordered an LE (they didn't) and everyone who got an invoice paid (they won't) they'd be through 1/2 of their Weird Al LE stock allready. Congratulations P3!

Will keep order numbers updated if you keep posting them.

#889 2 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Good luck to everyone trying to get an LE today. I was considering it but my wife just went into labour with our twins … making me reconsider some things.
But that means one more for someone else!

Congrats! Pins can wait.

#890 2 years ago

Email sent at 10:00:56 Eastern. Invoice 1444 received and paid at 12:49 Eastern. Got my LE package! First game ever, super excited. Good luck to all!

#891 2 years ago

I always enjoy launch days and watching buyers flexing their new LE. Congrats to Gerry and P3 and everyone involved.

#892 2 years ago

Has anyone received a invoice for a regular module?
Just heard from jerry,I am good.
Thanks

#893 2 years ago

When do we get WAMONH added to the Pinside database so I can put it in my collection?

#894 2 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

When do we get WAMONH added to the Pinside database so I can put it in my collection?

Lets Ping robin

#895 2 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Quoted from AMSNL:

Lets Ping robin

I feel like they need to ad a "pre-ordered" category to pinside for tracking collecitons.

#896 2 years ago

Anyone else having issues paying the invoice? It keeps telling me to try again later.
Thanks!

#897 2 years ago
Quoted from FourFlippers:

Anyone else having issues paying the invoice? It keeps telling me to try again later.
Thanks!

Their bank account is probably full.

#898 2 years ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

It's frustrating and disappointing to see how many pinball streamers readily join TPN to volunteer their time to advertise for Zach's distribution business.

Quoted from Jigs:

Haha. This dude’s never fooled me. What a troll

Quoted from Mr68:

Sorry Zack, but if you're going to put this out there, I'll join in too.
For some reason, and its unimportant why, you lost your distributorship with Multimorphic to sell their games. Shortly after that you set about sniping the company with unnecessary derogatory comments. And it was sometimes quite a stretch for you to work those digs into the conversation.
So what I learned is you will hype the companies and games you represent, as everyone already knows, and you tear down the ones you bear a grudge against.
I use to enjoy your show but I wont listen after I caught on to that.

Man you guys are hard!!! I don't have a horse in this race but Zach's show at least got me excited to go out and watch a YouTube video of the game. I thought the show did a great job at explaining the cost/platform/etc. on the game (just my 2 cents).

#899 2 years ago

114 implied orders so far. If everyone ordered an LE (they didn't) and everyone who got an invoice paid (they won't) they'd be through 1/2 of their Weird Al LE stock allready. Congratulations P3!
Will keep order numbers updated if you keep posting them.

A few distributors got LE/SE allocation- should factor those in too

#900 2 years ago
Quoted from FourFlippers:

Thanks!

We have a few reports of issues when trying to fulfill invoices, but the vast majority are able to come through. If you are having trouble please reach out to us and we will work through it with you and make sure your place in line is secured. We can't thank everyone enough for the tremendous support!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,999 (OBO)
$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

11,500 (OBO)
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

Machine - For Sale
Newburgh, IN
8,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
There are 2,722 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 55.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-s-next-p3-game-will-be-licensed-danesi-on-music/page/18?hl=moat-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.