(Topic ID: 294488)

Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity: Multimorphic's New Game Revealed!

By solarvalue

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,733 posts
  • 291 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by May
  • Topic is favorited by 113 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4524 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185454090.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185518542.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185941753.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
WAMONH_SU_1.5.3.0 (resized).jpg
screenshot_279 (resized).png
WAMONH_SU_1.5.0.0 (resized).jpg
Locking tab (resized).jpg
WeirdAlVertical (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
434E5B54-DF29-4A5F-9DAC-D914D570FF99 (resized).jpeg
671C2208-EED1-427D-9BD1-75146663BE24 (resized).jpeg
wambulance-burn[1] (resized).png
A-22984-1 P2K flipper button assembly_300x254 (resized).jpg
20230808_170853 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,733 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 55.
#801 2 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I don’t understand the anger, but if I did something to ya I’d love to know.

Sorry Zack, but if you're going to put this out there, I'll join in too.

For some reason, and its unimportant why, you lost your distributorship with Multimorphic to sell their games. Shortly after that you set about sniping the company with unnecessary derogatory comments. And it was sometimes quite a stretch for you to work those digs into the conversation.
So what I learned is you will hype the companies and games you represent, as everyone already knows, and you tear down the ones you bear a grudge against.

I use to enjoy your show but I wont listen after I caught on to that.

#802 2 years ago

Mr68 good info... if true this speaks volumes. Thansk for the info

#803 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

For some reason, and its unimportant why, you lost your distributorship to Multimorphic to sell their games. Shortly after that you set about sniping the company with unnecessary derogatory comments. And it was sometimes quite a stretch for you to work those digs into the conversation.
So what I learned is you will hype the companies and games you represent, as everyone already knows, and you tear down the ones you bear a grudge against.

BuyBuyBuy

#804 2 years ago

Damn some gangster shit up in here…feels like paradise!

#805 2 years ago

Remember not to lose your marbles tomorrow on the mad email rush to get in line.
tumblr_a22544e98fd876a74a94faf671c4895f_8b8954b5_500.giftumblr_a22544e98fd876a74a94faf671c4895f_8b8954b5_500.gif

#806 2 years ago

Going to bed so I can get up with enough Caffeine to embrace the madness with the rest of you LErs.

#807 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

For some reason, and its unimportant why, you lost your distributorship with Multimorphic to sell their games. Shortly after that you set about sniping the company with unnecessary derogatory comments. And it was sometimes quite a stretch for you to work those digs into the conversation.

Game looks like a ton of fun and I sing it's praises on the episode. Can't wait to play it at TPF.

#808 2 years ago

Nitpicking...

"We will reply to all sales requests in the order received with an invoice for a $2000 deposit. No other payment will be due until your order enters production."

I do think it's messed up that you have to put $2000 down regardless if you are buying the full P3 + WAM + Limited Edition Package for $13,100 or (like me) just the WAM Module for $3000.

"Noncancelled orders are then only refundable if we miss your estimated ship date by 6 months, ...
Order transfer requests are subject to a $100 transfer fee, payable by the original purchaser."

Not sure what to think about these rules. Anyone who has a family emergency, and needed their cash back will have to sell their place line, and give $100 to Multimorphic. Not the thing I would want to deal with in the middle of a Family Emergency.

- Mark

#809 2 years ago
Quoted from Shaker:

Nitpicking...
"We will reply to all sales requests in the order received with an invoice for a $2000 deposit. No other payment will be due until your order enters production."
I do think it's messed up that you have to put $2000 down regardless if you are buying the full P3 + WAM + Limited Edition Package for $13,100 or (like me) just the WAM Module for $3000.
"Noncancelled orders are then only refundable if we miss your estimated ship date by 6 months, ...
Order transfer requests are subject to a $100 transfer fee, payable by the original purchaser."
Not sure what to think about these rules. Anyone who has a family emergency, and needed their cash back will have to sell their place line, and give $100 to Multimorphic. Not the thing I would want to deal with in the middle of a Family Emergency.
- Mark

What happens once you pay in full/receive your game and you have a family emergency? I haven't been able to get a refundable deposit on the last four games I purchased with different manufacturers, just the way it is now with high demand and parts shortages.

#810 2 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Game looks like a ton of fun and I sing it's praises on the episode. Can't wait to play it at TPF.

You drop major turds and then sprinkle a little sugar for appearance sake. You give a reverse treatment to the companies you represent so as to appear fair-minded.

Because of your position its inappropriate for you to be giving opinions of any kind, good or bad.

You're a likeable guy, Zack, but you've lost your way.
quote-you-can-fool-some-of-the-people-some-of-the-time-and-that-s-enough-to-make-a-decent-w-c-fields-46-73-28 (resized).jpgquote-you-can-fool-some-of-the-people-some-of-the-time-and-that-s-enough-to-make-a-decent-w-c-fields-46-73-28 (resized).jpg

#811 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

What happens once you pay in full/receive your game and you have a family emergency? I haven't been able to get a refundable deposit on the last four games I purchased with different manufacturers, just the way it is now with high demand and parts shortages.

I know: Then you have to sell your game, at a loss.

It's just has a different feel from before the P3s launch when Gerry offered to refund all backer's deposits without loosing their spot in line. (I left my deposit with Multimorphic.)

- Mark

#812 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

You drop major turds and then sprinkle a little sugar for appearance sake. You give a reverse treatment to the companies you represent to appear fair-minded.
Because of your position its inappropriate for you to be giving opinions of any kind, good or bad.
You're a likeable guy, Zack, but you've lost your way.[quoted image]

Haha. This dude’s never fooled me. What a troll

#813 2 years ago

Any guesses on how quickly the LE’s will sell out? I’m in for a standard but curious how hot the LE’s will be. I am guessing 6hrs, 3pm central all LE’s are sold. That will be huge for Multimorphic!

#814 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

It's frustrating and disappointing to see how many pinball streamers readily join TPN to volunteer their time to advertise for Zach's distribution business.

#815 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Any guesses on how quickly the LE’s will sell out? I’m in for a standard but curious how hot the LE’s will be. I am guessing 6hrs, 3pm central all LE’s are sold. That will be huge for Multimorphic!

Going for a standard here also. Hard to predict how fast LE's will go, caught many by surprise that there were two versions going to be available.

#816 2 years ago

Fans getting ready!!!

giphy (10).gifgiphy (10).gif
#817 2 years ago

If the "at the tone the time will be" phone line is still in operation, anyone who wants a Weird Al LE should have their e-mail to Multimorphic ready to go with their index finger on the "send" key, while holding their phone against their ear and listening for the time to precisely strike 9 AM central time.

#818 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

If your finances don't account for margins that allow you to buy pinball machines and also to deal with potential family emergencies, you really shouldn't be buying / pre-ordering pinball machines.

#819 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Fans getting ready!!![quoted image]

That's really freaking funny. I literally laughed out loud.

#820 2 years ago

Ordering a pinball machine in 2022.

#821 2 years ago

Once Scott Danesi gets his production module, we’re gonna stream this bad boy! Can’t wait to flip it at TPF!!!

#822 2 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

Once Scott Danesi gets his production module, we’re gonna stream this bad boy! Can’t wait to flip it at TPF!!!

That’s awesome! Looking forward to it!

#823 2 years ago

tick-tock 17 minutes to go!

#824 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

If the "at the tone the time will be" phone line is still in operation, anyone who wants a Weird Al LE should have their e-mail to Multimorphic ready to go with their index finger on the "send" key, while holding their phone against their ear and listening for the time to precisely strike 9 AM central time.

Don't call in too early, I just read that WWV drops every call after 2 minutes.

I just synced my PC to whatever time source Windows uses, it seems to be exactly 1 second ahead of WWV.

I also verified that my phone's time is about 3 minutes fast...Thank you Verizon.

See why I said this **** is stressful?

#825 2 years ago

Ok, about 15 more minutes. Hope to get a LE. I can’t imagine 200+ selling out that quickly, but who knows. Crazy times!

#826 2 years ago

5 Minutes!

#827 2 years ago

TIME!

#828 2 years ago

BOOM! Someones email inbox just exploded!

#829 2 years ago
Launchpost (resized).pngLaunchpost (resized).png
#830 2 years ago

OK. E-Mail sent. Nothing I can do but wait...

Anybody got a cigarette?

#831 2 years ago

Fingers crossed. Hope all that want it gets it.

#832 2 years ago
Quoted from Shaker:

OK. E-Mail sent. Nothing I can do but wait...
Anybody got a cigarette?

Or a stiff drink lol

#833 2 years ago

Email sent. Wonder if the LE will sell out this morning?

#834 2 years ago

Email sent!

#835 2 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

Email sent. Wonder if the LE will sell out this morning?

Certainly enough whales in this hobby for that to happen.

#836 2 years ago

Email sent automatically at 1000 via gmail. Changed order at last minute to LE and Heist. I am under the impression LEs will not sell out but am rooting for multimorphic.

#837 2 years ago

YES!!!!!

#838 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Email sent automatically at 1000 via gmail. Changed order at last minute to LE and Heist. I am under the impression LEs will not sell out but am rooting for multimorphic.

We both did the same. Ordered the same thing at the same time via GMAIL servers at 10. lol.

LEs will sell out within the hour I think. Reminds me of CGC and their CCrLE. they sold out 1250 LEs within a few hours.

#839 2 years ago

Got my email in right at 9!

#840 2 years ago

Folks, please update us here when you get a message back from multimorphic (after you put your deposit down of course).

#842 2 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

On Tilt Pinball is an authorized Multimorphic Distributor.
We have a limited number of LEs available, feel free to contact us to get one.
Shane
ontiltpinball.com

Ohhh you have limited limiteds?

#843 2 years ago

Has anybody received a reply yet?

#844 2 years ago

Got the invoice and paid just now. Of note it is a Quickbooks invoice. They want a bank transfer, not credit card. Paid. Invoice 1340 for the record.

#845 2 years ago
Multi invoice (resized).pngMulti invoice (resized).png
#846 2 years ago

Invoice 1327 here, received and paid. In for an LE

#847 2 years ago

Officially in on a Weird Al LE and a Heist! Will bring to Allentown or York shows in Pennsylvania if it shows up in time. Had a lot of fun brining Rick and Morty to Allentown freeplay last year...

#848 2 years ago

Invoiced and paid on an LE (and a Heist for good measure)!

Looks like I'll be eating nothing but Twinkie weiner sammiches for awhile!

#849 2 years ago

Should I be concerned I haven't received an invoice yet? I hope Gmail didn't jump the gun on my scheduled send..

#850 2 years ago

Holy moly... we're replying as fast as we can... IN ORDER. Still working through the 9am on the dot emails. No time to read anything above.

If you emailed - we have it. We made sure the server could handle almost anything. We'll reply soon.

- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

Machine - For Sale
Newburgh, IN
8,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
11,999 (OBO)
1,700 (Firm)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Round Rock, TX
$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

There are 2,733 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 55.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-s-next-p3-game-will-be-licensed-danesi-on-music/page/17?hl=greenandwhite and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.