(Topic ID: 294488)

Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity: Multimorphic's New Game Revealed!

By solarvalue

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,722 posts
  • 287 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by icyjones
  • Topic is favorited by 109 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20240407_185454090.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185518542.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185941753.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
WAMONH_SU_1.5.3.0 (resized).jpg
screenshot_279 (resized).png
WAMONH_SU_1.5.0.0 (resized).jpg
Locking tab (resized).jpg
WeirdAlVertical (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
434E5B54-DF29-4A5F-9DAC-D914D570FF99 (resized).jpeg
671C2208-EED1-427D-9BD1-75146663BE24 (resized).jpeg
wambulance-burn[1] (resized).png
A-22984-1 P2K flipper button assembly_300x254 (resized).jpg
20230808_170853 (resized).jpg
IMG_0092 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,722 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 55.
#551 2 years ago

Multimorphic Announces Weird Al’s Museum of Natural Hilarity! DEEP DIVE: In Depth Overview of the Machine, Features, Rules, and More!

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/multimorphic-announces-weird-als-museum-of-natural-hilarity-deep-dive-in-depth-overview-of-the-machine-features-rules-and-more/

FullPfModule (resized).jpgFullPfModule (resized).jpgLE-Playfield (resized).jpgLE-Playfield (resized).jpgWAMONH_LE (resized).pngWAMONH_LE (resized).pngWAMONH_SE (resized).pngWAMONH_SE (resized).png
#552 2 years ago

Following along, looks great!

#553 2 years ago

told ya! GAME IS PACKED!!!

Song List:
Amish Paradise
Like A Surgeon
My Bologna
White & Nerdy
Word Crimes
Dare To Be Stupid
Germs
Fun Zone
Hardware Store
Harvey the Wonder Hamster
I’ll Sue Ya
Mission Statement
Sports Song
Traffic Jam
Weasel Stomping Day
UHF
You Make Me

#554 2 years ago

Wow, love that le topper. Need to study the game more, great song list. Congrats P3!

#555 2 years ago

“ My Bologna is a mode that has the player building bologna sandwiches “

IN.

#556 2 years ago

If I can put down a $1,000 deposit and pay when my order is ready to ship I'm in. I just need Cointaker to open up the order banks. If it comes in time mine might even make it to the Allentown show.

#557 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

If I can put down a $1,000 deposit and pay when my order is ready to ship I'm in. I just need Cointaker to open up the order banks. If it comes in time mine might even make it to the Allentown show.

16-18 weeks per the multi morphic website but expected to grow substantially. But if you already have the base game they have a separate line. I've emailed about getting on the le list as my game is supposed to be built in June. Lots of new upgrades to the system too. Check out that cross game habitrail for this module and new speaker lights

#558 2 years ago

Accordion topper!! Zach Meny will be so happy!!!

FE573700-B03B-4571-86B5-584C611C7D05 (resized).jpegFE573700-B03B-4571-86B5-584C611C7D05 (resized).jpeg
#559 2 years ago

wow. no nirvana? that sucks. games looks legit though

#560 2 years ago

game looks great!

#561 2 years ago

Looks really nice. Love the hamster wheel!

#562 2 years ago

It looks so good! Packed with shots!

#564 2 years ago

Al put the video on his Facebook page and non pinheads are talking about ordering.

#565 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Al put the video on his Facebook page and non pinheads are talking about ordering.

Just like the GnR non-pinball fans... then there's absolute backlash when they see the prices, which are completely normal for us in the hobby.

So if you buy a new P3, do the additional upper flippers come pre-installed?

#566 2 years ago

I'm sure choosing a list of songs from his ~15 albums would be really difficult, but I feel very happy with what they chose. I'm sure there are some i'll think of later that I miss, but it's a really, really strong collection.

The playfield looks excellent as well; the video helped illustrate the versatility of some of the shots and I'm really impressed. So thrilled to go from "Weird Al would make a great game but would probably never happen" to "It's happening and it looks amazing!" in a matter of days.

#567 2 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

“ My Bologna is a mode that has the player building bologna sandwiches “
IN.

IT IS SO FUN!!!!!

#568 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Just like the GnR non-pinball fans... then there's absolute backlash when they see the prices, which are completely normal for us in the hobby.

From what I know, if you buy a new p3 with weird al as the game, it will come all installed ready to go.

#569 2 years ago

Find it odd hey didn't include Eat it or I'm Fat, arguably 2 of his biggest hits. I wonder if the Jackson estate somehow blocked him from doing those songs?

#570 2 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Find it odd hey didn't include Eat it or I'm Fat, arguably 2 of his biggest hits. I wonder if the Jackson estate somehow blocked him from doing those songs?

Doesn't "Parody" mean the jackson estate can't really do anything about it? Coolio hated Amish Paradise; nothing he could do about it. I think it's more likely that *IF* there was a conscious decision to avoid those songs it had more to do with the controversy around the original artist.

#571 2 years ago

I sent an email, but I think it will be ignored? Do I send another email at 9:00 on Monday? For some reason, I am confused on ordering. I have been checking the site every day. If someone has clarity on this, please explain it to me. Thanks, Jim

#572 2 years ago

This is easily the most impressive P3 module / game to date and one the platform desperately needed. I've always ignored the P3 platform as the themes and the look of the modules with the generic 2/3 lower level looked unappealing IMO. This looks much better. If more licensed modules come out with this level of detail I think the platform will become a lot more popular.

#573 2 years ago

Game is packed! Some nice innovations. Can't wait to play it.

#574 2 years ago

He stopped performing the Michael Jackson parodies on his last tour - https://www.billboard.com/music/rock/weird-al-yankovic-michael-jackson-parodies-8517896/

#575 2 years ago

Looks like some fun shots and mechs. Nice job

#576 2 years ago

Really excited for multimorphic. This looks great. Not my dream theme but really excited to try this and heist.

#577 2 years ago

Looks awesome. Does anyone know if shipping is included at the list prices? There is no mention of shipping anywhere on their website (that I can see).

I haven't played a P3 since the year it was first shown at Expo, and I honestly wasn't thrilled by it back then, but I know much has changed and improved since. I wish there were more of them around that I could give it another try first, but damn this has me tempted. Have to admit, Heist looks pretty awesome too now that I have really looked at it.

#578 2 years ago

This game looks awesome! Shipping was not included when I ordered.

#579 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Looks awesome. Does anyone know if shipping is included at the list prices? There is no mention of shipping anywhere on their website (that I can see).
I haven't played a P3 since the year it was first shown at Expo, and I honestly wasn't thrilled by it back then, but I know much has changed and improved since. I wish there were more of them around that I could give it another try first, but damn this has me tempted. Have to admit, Heist looks pretty awesome too now that I have really looked at it.

If you end up in the south-east area for any reason, I'm sure Ryan (not sure what his pinside name is, it's apparently not Turbografix7) would love to have you over to check his out.

#580 2 years ago

I'm curious and looking forward to seeing/playing at TPF (assuming it will be there).

According to TWIP, pricing is as follows:

- Base P3 Platform | $8,300
- Weird Al Game Kit | $3,000
- LE Package (227 units) | $1,800

That translates to $11.3K for base version & $13.1K for LE (plus sales tax and shipping)

If you already own the P3 Platform then you will also need to purchase the left and/or right side target flipper assemblies if you don't already have those ($150 each).

#581 2 years ago

yes that's correct ex ship

#582 2 years ago

Anyone know if multimorphic charges tax for people not in TX?

#583 2 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

I sent an email, but I think it will be ignored? Do I send another email at 9:00 on Monday? For some reason, I am confused on ordering. I have been checking the site every day. If someone has clarity on this, please explain it to me. Thanks, Jim

They have ordering instructions on the module page. Anything before that day and time will be ignored, so yes you should send another email when ordering opens

#584 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I'm curious and looking forward to seeing/playing at TPF (assuming it will be there).
That translates to $11.3K for base version & $13.1K for LE (plus sales tax and shipping)
If you already own the P3 Platform then you will also need to purchase the left and/or right side target flipper assemblies if you don't already have those ($150 each).

I think with heist they put the right upper flipper in. Not sure how that will work with weird al module though....

EDIT: https://www.multimorphic.com/store/accessories/side-target-flipper-assembly/

#585 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Edit -- I take that back, looks like it is sold separately for this title.

#586 2 years ago

Over 2,000 voice callouts from Weird Al

Dang, Al did some work!

#587 2 years ago
Quoted from bingopodcast:

Edit -- I take that back, looks like it is sold separately for this title.

Ah good find

https://www.multimorphic.com/store/accessories/side-target-flipper-assembly/

#588 2 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

If you end up in the south-east area for any reason, I'm sure Ryan (not sure what his pinside name is, it's apparently not Turbografix7) would love to have you over to check his out.

Yes!!! I live south of Milwaukee. Anyone interstated in checking out the P3 is more than welcome to come try it out. Just send me a message

#589 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

yes

#590 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

you can come over and try mine out if you want.

#591 2 years ago

Don't forget Bowen and Colin on the code so rules should be good for everyone.

How quick are the 227 LE's gonna sell out?!

#592 2 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

Ordering is disabled for now to allow for the word to get out and setup distributor allocations. Id recommend setting an alarm for 9am CT on Feb 28th if you want to get a good spot in line via multimorphic's website

#593 2 years ago

I am really looking forward to getting this game! I've always said that a pinball machine should either Rock or be Silly. I'm pretty sure Weird Al is at the nexus of those.

#594 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

I must be a fucking liar then, hey?
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Eh looks normal to me. Lexan vs steel ball. You’ll be fine bud.

#595 2 years ago

Some real cool and interesting shots in this game. Well done P3

#596 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Based on pricing, if you are concerned about comparative costs it looks like you would need/want to purchase a full P3 setup and at least one additional game module. This would put you at about the same costs as two new Premium level pins. Then it comes down to if/how often you would want to swap playfields, graphics, plastics, etc. Lots of factors to consider that make it a difficult decision for me.

#597 2 years ago

I like Weird Al as a performer just fine but when the theme was announced I sort of shrugged my shoulders as just a "pretty good" but not amazing license ... but seeing the TWIP post, DANG they threw in the kitchen sink with this game. The toys, multiple flippers and upper playfield, and the huge variety of images for the main playfield is going to make this a next level pin. And over 2,000 callouts from the man himself? Wow. I'm not a P3 owner but have always rooted for the platform to succeed, and it feels like this game could really elevate P3 to the upper echelons of pinball companies.

#598 2 years ago

Well this announcement sure caught on fire vs past modules for P3.. seems like a good sign! And really highlights the alure / selling power of a decent licensed theme

#599 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

This is easily the most impressive P3 module / game to date and one the platform desperately needed. I've always ignored the P3 platform as the themes and the look of the modules with the generic 2/3 lower level looked unappealing IMO. This looks much better. If more licensed modules come out with this level of detail I think the platform will become a lot more popular.

Heist is pretty damned impressive, expecially the crane module!

#600 2 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I'm seriously on the fence about ordering a P3 machine with a two game bundle later this year. Heist seems like an obvious choice as the main game but what would those of you that have owned them recommend for the second module? I've only played Cosmic Cart a couple of times and never Lexy Lightspeed or any of the others.

Heist is pretty damned impressive, expecially the crane module!

SA on the CCR playfield was my second favorite P3 game after Heist... but now Ive played WAM, Id vote those two if your only getting 2

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
11,500 (OBO)
$ 12.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

Machine - For Sale
Newburgh, IN
$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

11,999 (OBO)
There are 2,722 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 55.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-s-next-p3-game-will-be-licensed-danesi-on-music/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.