(Topic ID: 294488)

Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity: Multimorphic's New Game Revealed!

By solarvalue

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4524 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185454090.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185518542.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_185941753.RAW-01.COVER (resized).jpg
WAMONH_SU_1.5.3.0 (resized).jpg
screenshot_279 (resized).png
WAMONH_SU_1.5.0.0 (resized).jpg
Locking tab (resized).jpg
WeirdAlVertical (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
434E5B54-DF29-4A5F-9DAC-D914D570FF99 (resized).jpeg
671C2208-EED1-427D-9BD1-75146663BE24 (resized).jpeg
wambulance-burn[1] (resized).png
A-22984-1 P2K flipper button assembly_300x254 (resized).jpg
20230808_170853 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #313 Official announcement Posted by BMore-Pinball (2 years ago)

Post #744 How to order Posted by gstellenberg (2 years ago)

Post #938 LE kits sold-out Posted by SirSnarf (2 years ago)

Post #1150 Live stream announcement - March 19th Posted by SirSnarf (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

There are 2,731 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 55.
#1 2 years ago

Gerry Stellenberg: "Our next full P3 game kit is based on an amazing licensed theme, and Scott Danesi is working on the audio package!"

https://www.multimorphic.com/news/manufacturing-update-june-2021/

I thought Heist was a clever spin on Ocean's Eleven, now the company goes one step further.

Update (Feb 2022) Game revealed!

#2 2 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Gerry Stellenberg: "Our next full P3 game kit is based on an amazing licensed theme, and Scott Danesi is working on the audio package!"
I thought Heist was a clever spin on Ocean's Eleven, now the company goes one step further.

...and this is the moment P3 potentially gets me to buy one. Lickin’ my chops!!!!

#3 2 years ago

Themes sell!
My interest levels rising....

#5 2 years ago

After watching the video on how to change a game on Buffalo Pinball’s YouTube channel, I may consider getting one of these cool pins over another NIB pin. Heist looks amazing, and the plug and play aspect is incredible. I had no idea it would be that easy to change games. Hopefully a fully licensed game would add to the awareness factor of this type of pinball machine.

#6 2 years ago

Getting my P3 soon. Looking forward to what's coming next.

#7 2 years ago

OK p3, I see you

#8 2 years ago

Do you just order from multimorphic’s website?

Quoted from starsky178:

Getting my P3 soon. Looking forward to what's coming next.

Do you just order from Multimorphic’s website? Or are there other vendors to use? Are there shipping charges?

All I see is the prices listed for the game packages.

https://www.multimorphic.com/store/pinball-machines/p3-pinball-machine/

I really like this idea. Especially since I only have room for a few pins and not totally sold on VR pins. For me, I need that physical ball rolling around. But I do like to play the digital pinball machines now and than on my Xbox or tablet.

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

Do you just order from Multimorphic’s website? Or are there other vendors to use? Are there shipping charges?
I really like this idea. Especially since I only have room for a few pins and not totally sold on VR pins. For me, I need that physical ball rolling around. But I do like to play the digital pinball machines now and than on my Xbox or tablet.

I think Cointaker was a distributor for them. Not sure if that’s still the case.

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

In that link is lists:

Pricing bundles:

P3 with 1 playfield : $10,895
P3 with 2 playfields : $12,995
P3 with 3 playfields : $15,095

I believe there are few distributors out there that sell P3's. I don't know if they still do, but at one point I believe Flip N Out and PinballStar both sold them.

#11 2 years ago

Have I mentioned publicly how excited I am about the license?

About ordering... yeah Cointaker and Pinball Gallery are current US distributors, and you can also order direct (just paying the deposit via the website will get you in the build queue). We've transitioned through a few distributors over the years... the P3 is a different animal than other machines. The multi-game nature of it is very new to people.

- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

#12 2 years ago

One thing that P3 has over the other manufacturers...no chipping playfields

Excited to see what Gerry and crew come up with next!

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

One thing that P3 has over the other manufacturers...no chipping playfields
Excited to see what Gerry and crew come up with next!

One thing of many, but yeah that’s very true!

Licensed theme is exciting!

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

Have I mentioned publicly how excited I am about the license?

Reveal when?

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

After watching the video on how to change a game on Buffalo Pinball’s YouTube channel, I may consider getting one of these cool pins over another NIB pin. Heist looks amazing, and the plug and play aspect is incredible. I had no idea it would be that easy to change games. Hopefully a fully licensed game would add to the awareness factor of this type of pinball machine.

Thanks for watching! I’m looking forward to doing the next video based on the questions and feedback that the first one has generated. I really like the P3 so it’s fun to show off, especially since it’s so unique compared to a traditional pin.

#16 2 years ago

Anyone got any guesses for the following theme?
I honestly have no clue... Wondering if the rumor mill has a clue

#18 2 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

When I got mine I ordered direct. One word of caution: this pin is heavy. If your game room involves steps then have a few people on hand to help move it.

Otherwise, I have Lexy and Heist and they are both fun games. No regrets on buying into the P3 and excited to see what the new release is going to be.

#19 2 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

I ordered direct and even spoke to Gerry directly. All the other post's answered your questions. My experience with this company has been very helpful and I feel that if I have any issues, they will address them.

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from starsky178:

I ordered direct and even spoke to Gerry directly. All the other post's answered your questions. My experience with this company has been very helpful and I feel that if I have any issues, they will address them.

We bought a second had P3 and Gerry has been nothing but awesome with his customer service.

I'm very excited to see what the new game is, they are doing really amazing things with the P3.

I will second the weight, these machines are not light, but you can do things to take some of the heft out since they are so modular.

#21 2 years ago

As long as it isn't Barbie or my little ponies.

#22 2 years ago

Seconding how awesome this company is. The P3 has a whole bunch of next-level ideas, and the recent games (Heist!) have really taken a huge step forward. I’m super psyched to hear there’s another game on the horizon already.

Also seconding how easy it was to order (I ordered direct) and get customer service responses - someone posted in another thread that “Multimorphic support will probably reply before you even finish submitting your ticket,” which is pretty much right on. I’ve had several questions/issues (normal out-of-the-box setup stuff), and not only did I get back clear instructions but full documents, photos, and step by step everything in order to fix. This is how you do it.

#23 2 years ago

I’m also a little disheartened to read in Gerry’s last update that there’s some shenanigans going on in the distributor chain; not sure if from the distributor themselves or other manufacturers but that’s pretty low. Gerry is too much of a stand-up guy to name names but I hope i never buy from them, whomever it is. Buy from MM direct.

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from starsky178:

Ditto. Tech support has been outstanding.

#25 2 years ago

Listened to a couple of podcasts predicting our next theme. It is interesting how *any* theme could work for a traditional machine, but only certain types of themes make sense for the P3.

Quoted from Cyrus:

Ditto. Tech support has been outstanding.

Thank you to everybody for appreciating our dedication to support. Theme consideration is perhaps different, but so is our commitment to you. While other MFGs actually benefit from you moving on from your old machines and freeing up space and funds for new ones, our business model is all about adding more and more value to your machines and making sure they work as well as possible for as long as possible. Our business model is perfectly aligned with our personal ethics. Hopefully that makes it a win-win.

- Gerry

#26 2 years ago

Interesting how only certain types of themes make sense for the P3.

The picture below was posted in "The Next Stern" thread, but the artwork looks more like the style used for Heist.
Maybe BTTF is your licensed game?
Back to the Future (resized).jpgBack to the Future (resized).jpg

#27 2 years ago

#28 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

The picture below was posted in "The Next Stern" thread, but the artwork looks more like the style used for Heist.
Maybe BTTF is your licensed game?
[quoted image]

That image is for the PC game that came out about 10 years ago

#29 2 years ago

This has me very excited

#30 2 years ago

Southern Indiana
Thinking of buying a P3
Never played one
Anyone have any thoughts
Or better yet anyone know where a guy might play one

#31 2 years ago
Quoted from Superhero:

Southern Indiana
Thinking of buying a P3
Never played one
Anyone have any thoughts

You need to play one before buying, IMO. They are a unique pinball experience with lots of cool innovative mechanics in addition to their unique digital platform. I've been able to play them at TPF a couple of years where they always have a nice large booth.

Maybe you can PM them and ask if they are aware of any locations that might have one on your area.

#32 2 years ago
Quoted from Superhero:

Looks like there's one on location at Pinball Garage:
113 N 3rd St, Hamilton, OH 45011, USA
https://www.facebook.com/pinballgarage

There's also a Pinsider foobeer that has one in Louisville. Might try contacting him/her.

#33 2 years ago

Been keen on P3 since launch, then almost pulled the trigger with Heist, until the whole Covid mess hit last year. Very tempted to order now….especially now since our dollar has regained some strength.

What’s the lead time on shipping at the moment gstellenberg ?

#34 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

What’s the lead time on shipping at the moment gstellenberg ?

Latest manufacturing update says 6 weeks:

1 week later
#35 2 years ago

Well...Looks like there's going to be a game with Danesi music coming out before this licensed one. Nick Baldridge has a P3 game for the Heist module being revealed on Monday:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/p3-game-silver-falls#post-6352946

#36 2 years ago

Nobody knows our licensing tendencies yet.

Now that sounds like a clue, but I can't find any similar sort of quote. And that "L" word comment was also a clue, right? I don't think the podcasts picked up on that.

#37 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballShoppe:

Now that sounds like a clue, but I can't find any similar sort of quote. And that "L" word comment was also a clue, right? I don't think the podcasts picked up on that.

The “L” word is “licensed”

#38 2 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Well...Looks like there's going to be a game with Danesi music coming out before this licensed one. Nick Baldridge has a P3 game for the Heist module being revealed on Monday:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/p3-game-silver-falls#post-6352946

Nick’s new game looks interesting - not what I was expecting; sort of looks like the Shoot & Scoot aesthetic. Can’t wait to try it out !

#39 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Nick’s new game looks interesting - not what I was expecting; sort of looks like the Shoot & Scoot aesthetic. Can’t wait to try it out !

It's definitely interesting for sure as I have not seen anything like it yet. The soundtrack for Silver Falls is super chilled out and I think it really came out really well. I will also be in Buffalo Pinball's chat on Monday to talk more about it.
--Scott

#40 2 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

It's definitely interesting for sure as I have not seen anything like it yet. The soundtrack for Silver Falls is super chilled out and I think it really came out really well. I will also be in Buffalo Pinball's chat on Monday to talk more about it.
--Scott

Can’t wait, this is sort of a watershed moment here; now the argument about P3 cost/benefit is clearly over.

#41 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

The “L” word is “licensed”

Ugh! (facepalm) Of course

#42 2 years ago

A little late posting this but for Father’s day, my kids made me a Lego Heist pin!!! Awesome Kiddos!!

A4076F51-D289-4BE6-97A5-966C2E2D3AC1 (resized).jpegA4076F51-D289-4BE6-97A5-966C2E2D3AC1 (resized).jpeg
#43 2 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

For Father’s day my kids made me a Lego Heist pin!

What does the 15-ball multiball look like on the Lego version?

#44 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

What does the 15-ball multiball look like on the Lego version?

- Gerry

exploded-legos (resized).jpgexploded-legos (resized).jpg
1 week later
#45 2 years ago

Ok guys, anybody know anything about the next kit?

#46 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Ok guys, anybody know anything about the next kit?

I wouldn't expect anything for several months.

#47 2 years ago

I know some stuff!

It's fun seeing what other MFGs are releasing, but based on what's been released so far, the new P3 game will stand on its own with features and flow. I'll be beyond excited to see what people think.

- Gerry

#48 2 years ago

I know some stuff!
It's fun seeing what other MFGs are releasing, but based on what's been released so far, the new P3 game will stand on its own with features and flow. I'll be beyond excited to see what people think.
- Gerry

Ok if you’re not going to TELL us anything, I’m just going to pretend I didn’t see this post.

#49 2 years ago

I know some stuff!
- Gerry

Is that the one with the three-way ramp with the magnet in the middle of it, Gerry?

#50 2 years ago

I keep trying to invite myself over to the manufacturing site... for "lunch"... to spy something...
but I keep getting turned down for "covid" reasons.
So; don't feel bad ... as even I can't get an inside scoop.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,499 (OBO)
11,999 (OBO)
11,500 (OBO)
1,700 (Firm)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Round Rock, TX
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2,731 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 55.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-s-next-p3-game-will-be-licensed-danesi-on-music and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.