(Topic ID: 310280)

Multimorphic's First Licensed Pinball Game to be Revealed Soon

By Knapp_Arcade

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

The reveal of Multimorphic's new P3 module is right around the corner. Let's speculate about what it will be...

https://www.knapparcade.org/post/multimorphic-s-first-licensed-pinball-theme-to-be-revealed-soon

#2 2 years ago

"Secrets of the Louvre," wherein you travel through time to rescue historical works of art

#3 2 years ago

Random guess: it's an IP largely known for its adaptations, but a lot of money can be saved by adapting the original instead. Like adapting Dune the novel, or something like that.

If not that, than my other guess is Predator.

#4 2 years ago

I can easily see them going after a videogame license. I'm going with Sonic the Hedgehog.

#5 2 years ago

Whatever it is I hope it's ready to go by April when my P3 is slated to be built

#6 2 years ago

Looks like Weird AL?

#8 2 years ago

Look forward to seeing the layout!

#9 2 years ago

Definitely excited to find out! Now I just need a better way to store all my playfield modules - too many boxes!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-s-first-licensed-pinball-game-to-be-revealed-soon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.