IMG_1607_(resized).JPG
IMG_1603_(resized).JPG
IMG_1594_(resized).JPG
IMG_1589_(resized).JPG
IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_1576_(resized).JPG
IMG_1569_(resized).JPG
IMG_1568_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider law.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 8 years ago

Oh snap!

. . . .

Does this mean the new game count for all manufacturers at the TPF might hit two digits?

#55 8 years ago

The first ever open source pinball maker sandbox is way more intriguing to me than the number of launch titles.

1 week later
#76 8 years ago

One more week...

#84 8 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Last minute call for me to attend the show but I've got to come see these games along with GB.

Yeah? You coming out?

#89 8 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Yikes! Forget the pinball rooms, I just booked the last room available in the entire hotel.

You got lucky- someone must have cancelled, the place has been full since July.

#91 8 years ago

Just re-read the preorder benefits that got added after I got on - if anyone wants to list me under their referral, I'd be glad to accept!

#133 8 years ago

At the show Gerry discussed with quite a few people the intent to release a "pinball trainer" app using the Cannon Lagoon playfield, with ball tracking overlays, instant replay, timing coaching for flipping and nudging, practicing post passes and cradle separations, etc.

The upper scoops can return balls at various speeds as well as accepting them so there are a ton of combinations of shots and return feeds, including SDTM.

#152 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

...trying to figure out how, exactly, that "Ready, Aim, Fire" text is sitting atop the walls and scoops mech! Very cool!

The text is printed on the same plastic that's above the rest of the rear portion. That part of the plastic has no other art or fill so you see the floating text above the playfield, you can see it from the side in the post #103 screencaps. I think it looks great in person.

#157 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Dispense beer tickets

Only tickets? A can dispenser isn't *that* far from a ticket dispenser, right?

#201 8 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

At what point does the physical ball not even matter.. I can't imagine the fun factor of ROCS being that much different if it was just a virtual pin?

pasted_image_(resized).pngpasted_image_(resized).png

It's very, very different - the p3 is real pinball!

The difference is apparent the first time you get a ball hop or slide save or a moonwalk to the outlane. Simulations can be pretty good but that randomness and fidelity can't be matched yet, and that's what makes pinball fun! Let alone the tactile, visual, and auditory experience that accompanies real pinball.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 17.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 12.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider law.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-revealing-four-new-games-at-tpf?tu=law and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.