2017-02-21 12.49.04 (resized).jpg
2017-02-27 11.44.18 (resized).jpg
2017-02-21 12.44.55 (resized).jpg
2017-02-21 12.25.26 (resized).jpg
2017-02-21 12.37.05 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Production update Posted by solarvalue (7 years ago)

Post #12 Gerry of Multimorphic answers some questions. Posted by gstellenberg (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbecker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 7 years ago

Hoping against all odds that production somehow moves faster that anticipated lol.. July/August seems so far away!

#11 7 years ago

I. Was going thru old pinball news articles on the p3 the other day, I actually hadn't realized it started without a head. And the "le" was supposed to have a head, was the idea? I understand the backbox showed up after lots of feedback, was the le idea then scrapped? Interesting to see the evolution of ideas thru prototyping, feedback, etc. what about the clear flippers that could be colored on the LCD screen -- idea kind of scrapped as well?

#13 7 years ago

That totally makes sense Gerry, thanks for answering!

Man there is so so much potential for this platform, it just kind of blows me away and seems like just the surface has been scratched. I love the idea of having multiple games within each module that are screen selectable on startup., can't wait to build a few libraries and am very interested to see what the first licensed title ends up being. Seems like this year will be a huge production year and next year will see a big concentration on game dev which is exciting. My only concern now is that I hope the p4 doesn't hit the market in 3 years after I sink my hobby money in p3, cause I know I'm gonna want it and whatever enhancements it has as well!!! Haha

#16 7 years ago

Thanks for reply Zitt -- I was joking a bit but I did see Gerry allude to it in one of the pinball news articles, and wasn't something I had considered until then. I think your right though, for the time being there's plenty for multimorphic to concentrate on for years to come on the p3. They have to be stoked to be looking at production finally, and a shift in focus soon.

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I want to more more about the CCR game and module.

I'd love to know too, but guessing that it's months away from more info revealing if it's not due out till (hopefully) end of year.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

gstellenberg , I really enjoyed your podcast interview!
When it comes to licensed themes maybe a middle ground would be to license some of the property of PPS. Seeing a interpretation of popular themes like Medieval Madness, Attack from Mars, Cactus Canyon on the Multimorphic could be pretty cool.
Good luck in your venture and ill be keeping up with your progress..

Can you link to podcast?

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

I don't think we're allowed to link to the podcast but if you Google "P3 Gerry joins the show" you will find it.

Oh lol, should have known it was k ha! I'll giv it a listen tomorrow at work, always looking for more info on p3 in the absence of having the machine here

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 12.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 17.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbecker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-p3-update-febmar-2017?tu=mbecker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.