(Topic ID: 273584)

Multimorphic P3 promotions expiring (9/16/2020)

By gstellenberg

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Heist Cornteen special ENDING SOON HD R (resized).jpg
Streaming Rig (resized).jpg
Heist Cornteen special HD R2 (resized).jpg
#1 3 years ago

Hi all,

We've officially announced our extended pricing promotions. If you've been thinking about getting a P3 with Heist, Cosmic Cart Racing, Lexy Lightspeed - Escape From Earth and/or Cannon Lagoon, you can lock in promotional pricing and your spot in the build queue by ordering now. That'll save you some money, and it'll help us plan out production going through the 2nd half of 2020.

We're currently looking at 10-12 week lead-times on new orders, and the popularity of Heist and CCR 2.0 (especially with Career Mode and head-to-head play over the internet) continues to grow. So we encourage you to contact us or your favorite Multimorphic distributor to put down the $1k deposit and lock in your spot soon.

The current promotions are:
$9,995 for a P3 w/ any 1 playfield (ie. Heist)
$15,995 for a P3 w/ all 4 game kits and all mini-games we currently offer

* all new P3s now include our 27" high definition backbox display

- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com
Heist Cornteen special HD R2 (resized).jpgHeist Cornteen special HD R2 (resized).jpg

#2 3 years ago

STOP teasing me Gerry!!!! You're like a drug dealer for fun. Sooooo want to do this such an incredible game.

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Sooooo want to do this such an incredible game.

You deserve a treat today !

LTG : )

#4 3 years ago

How about buy 2 playfields get one free for early adopters? J/k I can only dream.

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from battletoadsfan:

How about buy 2 playfields get one free for early adopters? J/k I can only dream.

Technically the promo package is just that and More...

#6 3 years ago

Does the split screen view of who you’re playing with online appear on the back box screen?

#7 3 years ago

Sooo tempted.

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Does the split screen view of who you’re playing with online appear on the back box screen?

In games like CCR you see every cart's progress on the backbox and in the corner of your playfield monitor. There is a 4 cart progress tracker, and you can see who is in what position and when each racer plays a power up like a shield or gets hit by a power up like a blockade. You can also see other carts on the track when you have a line of site on their position, like, say, when I am blowing past Gerry in the last seconds of the race! I've played a ton online and I've always been able to get a feel for where everyone is and who got spun out by a power up using those displays. It's really amazing playing a power and knowing you affected someone else's machine in real time. When you add in an audio channel like the Discord channel that gammagoat set up, it's even better, because you can hear them cussing as soon as you hit them! lol.

But if you wanted to see a side by side split view in your backbox monitor, it *could* be done, but it requires both players to have a full streaming rig and and for both to feed into a Zoom chat, and for you to put the output from your streaming computer into your backbox monitor. That is, to say the least, overkill, unless you were wanting to stream your online head to head battle anyway.

I will say, having recently streamed Heist from my house, having the ability to put the output of the stream on the backbox monitor turned out to be really handy when we were playing, so we could just look straight ahead and see what was going out to the world. I really really love what this platform allows you to do!

Here is a pic of how we had the rig set up!

Streaming Rig (resized).jpgStreaming Rig (resized).jpg
#9 3 years ago
Quoted from Sjsilver:

In games like CCR you see every cart's progress on the backbox and in the corner of your playfield monitor. There is a 4 cart progress tracker, and you can see who is in what position and when each racer plays a power up like a shield or gets hit by a power up like a blockade. You can also see other carts on the track when you have a line of site on their position, like, say, when I am blowing past Gerry in the last seconds of the race! I've played a ton online and I've always been able to get a feel for where everyone is and who got spun out by a power up using those displays. It's really amazing playing a power and knowing you affected someone else's machine in real time. When you add in an audio channel like the Discord channel that gammagoat set up, it's even better, because you can hear them cussing as soon as you hit them! lol.
But if you wanted to see a side by side split view in your backbox monitor, it *could* be done, but it requires both players to have a full streaming rig and and for both to feed into a Zoom chat, and for you to put the output from your streaming computer into your backbox monitor. That is, to say the least, overkill, unless you were wanting to stream your online head to head battle anyway.
I will say, having recently streamed Heist from my house, having the ability to put the output of the stream on the backbox monitor turned out to be really handy when we were playing, so we could just look straight ahead and see what was going out to the world. I really really love what this platform allows you to do!
Here is a pic of how we had the rig set up!
[quoted image]

Thanks. This is a sick looking game (heist) for $10k almost a no brainer

And it sounds like you’re buying into a micro community of owners, including Gerry...which is cool

But for someone not interested in a rig setup, Would an integrated camera from the factory in the back box be able to achieve a split screen back box image for online play?

#10 3 years ago

But for someone not interested in a rig setup, Would an integrated camera from the factory in the back box be able to achieve a split screen back box image for online play?

Not sure what that would acheive really. In CCR there's a simple graphic which shows you the position of the carts. So the information you need as a player (where your opponents are on the track) is already available. It's unlikely you would be able to watch another person's playfield while you are playing. Now, if you want to see the faces of your opponents so you can smack talk, that's another matter. I think they have voice integration planned, not sure if an add-on camera is in the works.

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

. Now, if you want to see the faces of your opponents so you can smack talk

Yes
Talking smack to your face, playing with my shirt off, etc...

#12 3 years ago

Yes
Talking smack to your face, playing with my shirt off, etc...

Oh great - then we'll have to implement an intelligent auto-blur.

If/when we add cameras, we'll do so because we're implementing ways of enhancing the gameplay experience for the player. Audio and 'trash talk' absolutely do enhance the gameplay experience in CCR. As solarvalue said, video on the backbox wouldn't be easy to focus on during gameplay. Of course, we have a big LCD in the playfield too, so I definitely wouldn't rule it out!

- Gerry

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

Oh great - then we'll have to implement an intelligent auto-blur.
If/when we add cameras, we'll do so because we're implementing ways of enhancing the gameplay experience for the player. Audio and 'trash talk' absolutely does enhance the gameplay experience in CCR. As solarvalue said, video on the backbox wouldn't be easy to focus on during gameplay. Of course, we have a big LCD in the playfield too, so I definitely wouldn't rule it out!
- Gerry

Very interesting idea! I know not everyone likes the idea of the middle lockbar button, but it DOES make a game more challenging because you have to take a hand off the side buttons. Adding in a camera and motion detection (a la Dialed In) would be a REALLY interesting addition

1 month later
#14 3 years ago

Hi all - due to our current 3-month backlog, we're ending promotional pricing on 9/16/2020. So lock-in your orders ASAP to take advantage of the special pricing before they expire.

Promotions:
- P3 w/ any one game kit and artwork package: $9995 (This includes the full-size high-definition backbox display)
- P3 w/ all Multimorphic mini-games offered now (and GSR): $15,995 (This also includes the full-size high-definition backbox display)

There are now 4 playfield modules and 11 games total for the P3.

Over the last 6 months, we've also delivered:
- Heist!
- Cosmic Cart Racing 2.0 (free update to CCR owners)
--- with the addition of a full new traditional-style ruleset AND Internet Head-to-head gameplay
- USB and Bluetooth headset support (free update to the P3)
- Twitch-Connect (demo'd on CCR - twitch stream viewers can participate in gameplay - free for P3 owners - available to developers of all P3 games) : https://www.twitch.tv/videos/734603701?t=00h06m41s (twitch archive linked so you can see the twitch chat).

Also, Nick Baldridge recently released his new game for the P3: Ranger in the Ruins. It's available for purchase today ($149) and works with the CCR playfield. (

- warning: spoilers)

Thanks to Kevin @ Buffalo Pinball and Ian / Gammagoat for help with streams and videos.

- Gerry
Heist Cornteen special ENDING SOON HD R (resized).jpgHeist Cornteen special ENDING SOON HD R (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Machine - For Sale
Meriden, CT
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-p3-price-promotions-extended and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.