• Haven’t tried it 32 votes
    19%
  • Didn’t like the games 47 votes
    28%
  • Needs a license 18 votes
    11%
  • Other 16 votes
    9%

(Multiple choice - 170 votes by 140 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2018-12-27_13.50.31 (resized).jpg
LL-EE_03 (resized).png
Stern-StarWars-LE-Playfield smXX-855x1501 (resized).jpg
PRO3overhead (resized).jpg
AerosmithProPlayfield001 (resized).jpg
Batman66Premium-PF-001 (resized).jpg
index (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#57 5 years ago

I like the platform concept and really don't mind Lexi. It's pretty fun once you figure out what to do. I would love to have one at my house but the cost is a bit prohibitive. I know this sounds weird coming from someone that recently picked up a Tron LE but that was just my grail game so I stretched my budget a bit past my comfort level for a pinball machine. The best part about this platform is the ability to change games rather easily.

If they found the next TNA type theme/game I think they would sell a who lot of them.

#69 5 years ago

I just don't get it. The art is not near as bad as it's being made out to be not to mention artwork doesn't make a game. Proof in point, TNA? The art on that game is much worse and yet the game is praised and celebrated beyond belief. That game was also praised for a lock that you spam over and over and over. This game has an interactive PF that the ball interacts with.

Quoted from Warzard:

Also it’s a bit too much for me as fas as screen. I mean we are all already spending a lot of times behind smartphones, tv and computers and other screens... and pinball was a return to a mecanical experience were the screen is not the main thing. I can’t deny it’s interresting evolution but not for me.

I can appreciate someone not liking the rules or flow of a game but this is interesting. The TV is barely half of the game experience, at the most. It has physical targets, slings and flippers over the TV as well as other physical items. The only part of the game that's a TV is where most new games are just artwork anyways. With this concept that artwork can now be changed and be interactive. I agree about the smartphones and computers stuff but I don't understand the detain for it here but the praise for it on the backglass.

proof in point, all these PF are basically bare in the middle, same as LL. I'm not saying P3 is the greatest thing since sliced bread but it's got a lot more going for it than I feel it's getting credit for. If the cost was more in line with a NIB Stern I'd love to have one to give it a try.
AerosmithProPlayfield001 (resized).jpgAerosmithProPlayfield001 (resized).jpgBatman66Premium-PF-001 (resized).jpgBatman66Premium-PF-001 (resized).jpgPRO3overhead (resized).jpgPRO3overhead (resized).jpgStern-StarWars-LE-Playfield smXX-855x1501 (resized).jpgStern-StarWars-LE-Playfield smXX-855x1501 (resized).jpgindex (resized).jpgindex (resized).jpgLL-EE_03 (resized).pngLL-EE_03 (resized).png

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 20.00
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-p3-opinions-and-poll?tu=85vett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.