• Haven’t tried it 23 votes
    15%
  • Didn’t like the games 45 votes
    30%
  • Needs a license 18 votes
    12%
  • Other 16 votes
    11%

(Multiple choice - 151 votes by 122 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2018-12-27_13.50.31 (resized).jpg
LL-EE_03 (resized).png
Stern-StarWars-LE-Playfield smXX-855x1501 (resized).jpg
PRO3overhead (resized).jpg
AerosmithProPlayfield001 (resized).jpg
Batman66Premium-PF-001 (resized).jpg
index (resized).jpg

There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 2 years ago

I always seem to forget about P3. The system looks killer. How I know they must be okay though is the reason I forget about them is they don't have on fire threads. That is a good thing.

#102 2 years ago

Some sort of bowling game would look quite cool in this system.

1 year later
#103 6 months ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

I always seem to forget about P3. The system looks killer. How I know they must be okay though is the reason I forget about them is they don't have on fire threads. That is a good thing.

The platform is amazing, but the company is the greatest yet at marketing. They offer really precise, practical, well-reasoned, non-hyperbolic explanations for why the platform is great. Maybe you can see where I’m going with this..

Heist has changed the game considerably though, and they picked up quite a lot of steam with that release. Several updates have already dropped, and things just keep getting better. The price point is steep, but you have to factor in more playfields. Once you get the second one (yes, more $$), it immediately becomes a super value.

The other thing is, Multimorphic makes the P3 boards and node boards that power a LOT of the other manufacturers’ games. So they are doing pretty well From that standpoint.

Poll should have another option: “I have one!”

#104 6 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

The platform is amazing, but the company is the greatest yet at marketing.

Thanks Rob! Though I think marketing is where we need the most improvement.

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Heist has changed the game considerably though, and they picked up quite a lot of steam with that release.

The platform is proven and stable. Our manufacturing continues to improve and grow in volume. Our feature-list continues to grow, as does our game library. Heist, CCR 2.0, and LL-EE are a great suite of games for pinheads, each with immersive rules and great toys, and the mini-games add great value and variety. We now have internet head-to-head gameplay, Twitch-connect for streamers / stream viewers, USB and Bluetooth headset support, a feature-rich profile system, and dozens of additional features that multi-game platforms demand and single-themed machines don't.

Our biggest struggles right now are getting games like Heist in front of more people (thanks covid. ) and getting all of the people who made up their minds based on a first impression years ago to look at it again with fresh eyes.

I've read it in customer reviews, and I believe it myself... Heist delivers the best traditional-style pinball experience in the market today. It's got great flow, great rules, great toys, great art, great lightshows, great callouts and music, and it's all built around a great story.

Oh, and when we release our next complete game kit, existing P3 owners will be able to buy that for somewhere near $2500 too. (Heist was $2750 with the upper flipper assembly.)

It might be time for a new poll. Many of the games and features described above didn't exist when this poll was started.

- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside