• Haven’t tried it 32 votes
    19%
  • Didn’t like the games 47 votes
    28%
  • Needs a license 18 votes
    11%
  • Other 16 votes
    9%

(Multiple choice - 170 votes by 140 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2018-12-27_13.50.31 (resized).jpg
LL-EE_03 (resized).png
Stern-StarWars-LE-Playfield smXX-855x1501 (resized).jpg
PRO3overhead (resized).jpg
AerosmithProPlayfield001 (resized).jpg
Batman66Premium-PF-001 (resized).jpg
index (resized).jpg
There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Anything you think could become a killer / game idea to showcase the platform? Like what is a cool idea that could be done on here but not on a conventional machine ?

The games they have COULD be killer games, but they need a professional art/animation director involved. Due to the nature of the platform, presentation is WAAAAAY more important than traditional pinball. "Bad-even-for-the-90's" art and animation just do not cut it on a $10,000 machine.

#52 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The games they have COULD be killer games, but they need a professional art/animation director involved. Due to the nature of the platform, presentation is WAAAAAY more important than traditional pinball. "Bad-even-for-the-90's" art and animation just do not cut it on a $10,000 machine.

So if Lexy Lightspeed had a killer graphics package cabinet and on game you think the rest of the game is there?

#53 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I want to like this tech. I love virtual and although it definitely isn't real pinball

I’ll disagree on this every time. It is absolutely real pinball. Compare the P3 playfield to AFM for example. Pretty much the same layout. All you have in the lower 2/3 of AFM are some targets and a couple cheesy plastic martians. On the P3, you have the side target banks, which can act as 1, 2 or 4 targets each. To top it off, they are easily swappable as new hardware gets developed. Try that with a standard game.

The P3 is a platform. Lexy is a great game, quite deep and challenging, and a superb proof of concept. It has all the usual stuff - modes, multiballs, wizard mode, great audio and call outs, ramps, 8 ball lock, etc. Will there be limits because of the display? Sure, just like there are limits on every other machine. I’m sure there will be licensed themes in time, though I personally don’t give a rat’s ass about licenses and themes. Gerry knows he’ll need that though and he’ll get there in time.

#54 5 years ago

Another owner here since June.. dragged it to the nw show and people seemed to really like it. It’s probably staring where it is now though — thing is a bit back heavy making it a bit hard to get around.

I love the concept, and am looking fwd to new games coming out. I hope there’s 1 or 2 3rd party dev releases next year.. the modules and p3 together are pricey but the savings adds up quick if you are getting games you are excited about.

Agreed that they need a killer game — better art, animation.. I would *love* to see movie quality with a futuristic adult theme of some sort like the 5th element. That said, they haven’t had the people time or (probably?) $$ to make everything click at once. Cosmic cart racing looks fun and will be out very soon.

Added bonus that software only upgrades /games are much cheaper than a whole module.

I like Lexy but don’t love it. I was surprised by how much I do enjoy firing up the p3 just to knock out a quick games of rocs — and even cannon lagoon surprised me in how fun it was. I love being s me to play multiple games on one system — they nailed that aspect of it.

I intended to also use it for homebrew but got caught up in my own build on a regular platform for now.

#55 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Any ideas you had about what would be cool and make you go holy shit ?

P3 Devil's Crush.

#56 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

P3 needs to make a GAME that sells units.

This. I love the concept, but I have yet to see the game that will make it a "must buy" for me, especially at $10k.

Any game currently in Europe? France??

#57 5 years ago

I like the platform concept and really don't mind Lexi. It's pretty fun once you figure out what to do. I would love to have one at my house but the cost is a bit prohibitive. I know this sounds weird coming from someone that recently picked up a Tron LE but that was just my grail game so I stretched my budget a bit past my comfort level for a pinball machine. The best part about this platform is the ability to change games rather easily.

If they found the next TNA type theme/game I think they would sell a who lot of them.

#58 5 years ago

Played Lexy at Nashville Grand Ole Gameroom Expo and was surprised how much I liked it. I had no expectations going in and was impressed enough to seriously consider picking one up; however, the combination of high price and unknown resell demand swayed my decision to wait and revisit in the future.

#59 5 years ago
Quoted from Toyguy:

I’ll disagree on this every time. It is absolutely real pinball. Compare the P3 playfield to AFM for example. Pretty much the same layout. All you have in the lower 2/3 of AFM are some targets and a couple cheesy plastic martians. On the P3, you have the side target banks, which can act as 1, 2 or 4 targets each. To top it off, they are easily swappable as new hardware gets developed. Try that with a standard game.
The P3 is a platform. Lexy is a great game, quite deep and challenging, and a superb proof of concept. It has all the usual stuff - modes, multiballs, wizard mode, great audio and call outs, ramps, 8 ball lock, etc. Will there be limits because of the display? Sure, just like there are limits on every other machine. I’m sure there will be licensed themes in time, though I personally don’t give a rat’s ass about licenses and themes. Gerry knows he’ll need that though and he’ll get there in time.

You didn't understand my sentence. I said Virtual Pinball is not real pinball. Wasn't commenting on this technology specifcially.

#60 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

So if Lexy Lightspeed had a killer graphics package cabinet and on game you think the rest of the game is there?

It would certainly help.

Keep in mind, when I'm talking about graphics - I don't expect these games to look like PS4...realism isn't what's needed...but excellent character designs, appealing art, FX, transitions, modern consistent appealing fonts, etc. Everything in Lexi is very "literal" ...for example, the swamp scenes...you're literally looking down at a swamp with a poorly modeled, poorly animated bigfoot moving around. The whole game is kind of like that...literal downshots of environments. Just because you're a player looking down, doesn't mean you have to make a game that's from that point of view. "Flatter" 2D art would be more appealing, IMO. Something that evokes what pinball art normally looks like, but dynamic with lots of fun FX and motion...more like a motion comic...like Alice Cooper's LCD display. "Living art" would be far more engaging than "overhead N64 game".

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I don't expect these games to look like PS4...

The last time this came up you gave some indie game example that was spot-on - do you remember what it was?

#62 5 years ago

The 2d art could be cool - like the pinball fx virtual games they have at shows but having a real ball actually interact with animations and moving / animated inserts?

Still think realism would also be really friggn cool too.

Sure hope that killer app makes it out in the next couple years. Hopefully more dev time at multimorphic now that they’ve caught up on p3 production. The right 3rd party might nail it too..

#63 5 years ago

It’s a cool innovation and if I were to see one around I’d definitely want to play it - but I’d never want to own one.

#64 5 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

The 2d art could be cool - like the pinball fx virtual games they have at shows but having a real ball actually interact with animations and moving / animated inserts?
Still think realism would also be really friggn cool too.
Sure hope that killer app makes it out in the next couple years. Hopefully more dev time at multimorphic now that they’ve caught up on p3 production. The right 3rd party might nail it too..

I think there is so much potential here for what the next apps and 3rd party apps could be. Have you taken a look at cosmic cart? While not traditional pinball it really pushes the edge of what a "pinball" game is.

#65 5 years ago

I think a lot of people see the price tag and run. What they don't realize is that yeah the first time purchase is expensive compared to some other machines out there, but after purchasing a second game you are at say $1250 all in for two games. This is about the low end price now for two NIB games from anyone else. Once you get to three games, then no other manufacturer can compete with the P3 on price/game and the savings will only grow as your library does.

#66 5 years ago
Quoted from tjw998:

I think a lot of people see the price tag and run. What they don't realize is that yeah the first time purchase is expensive compared to some other machines out there, but after purchasing a second game you are at say $1250 all in for two games. This is about the low end price now for two NIB games from anyone else. Once you get to three games, then no other manufacturer can compete with the P3 on price/game and the savings will only grow as your library does.

But until they get some much more polished looking graphics and animation, it will not be a "must have." A couple strong artists and an animation director and they could have a much more compelling product. It's the same wall AP will hit soon if they don't get much better art and animation in their pins. People will only excuse that for so long.

#67 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I loved the concept & proto that I played in 2011 or '12, but soured on it when they revealed the actual games.
When the entire playfield is an LCD, you can't have art & animation that looks like PS1 games and 99 cent iPhone apps. It makes a modern product like this look immediately dated and/or amateurish. They've needed some really excellent art directors and animators...that costs money, and they haven't been willing to invest in the talent required. This has kept them from making a truly great modern game on this platform. Aside from bad LCD visuals, the cabinet and translite art as been horrible as well. (Even the new Lexi art, which is an improvement, isn't great...it still looks like an early pass)
They CANNOT make this a success on selling it as a platform or appealing to engineer types. I love playing Revenge from Mars because it's a super fun GAME...I think of it as a game, not a P2K platform. P3 needs to make a GAME that sells units. That hasn't happened yet.

Completly agree. Great inovation based on a screen playfield but art and animations doesn’t follow and are not great IMO. Also it’s a bit too much for me as fas as screen. I mean we are all already spending a lot of times behind smartphones, tv and computers and other screens... and pinball was a return to a mecanical experience were the screen is not the main thing. I can’t deny it’s interresting evolution but not for me.

#68 5 years ago

I like the platform. I think it could be improved if they added some force feedback (if they haven't already) to create a physical effect when things are hit on the LCD.

The main thing that keep me from buying is the cost for the system as it currently stands. Previous purchases have taught me to be patient and not buy something based on future potential.

#69 5 years ago

I just don't get it. The art is not near as bad as it's being made out to be not to mention artwork doesn't make a game. Proof in point, TNA? The art on that game is much worse and yet the game is praised and celebrated beyond belief. That game was also praised for a lock that you spam over and over and over. This game has an interactive PF that the ball interacts with.

Quoted from Warzard:

Also it’s a bit too much for me as fas as screen. I mean we are all already spending a lot of times behind smartphones, tv and computers and other screens... and pinball was a return to a mecanical experience were the screen is not the main thing. I can’t deny it’s interresting evolution but not for me.

I can appreciate someone not liking the rules or flow of a game but this is interesting. The TV is barely half of the game experience, at the most. It has physical targets, slings and flippers over the TV as well as other physical items. The only part of the game that's a TV is where most new games are just artwork anyways. With this concept that artwork can now be changed and be interactive. I agree about the smartphones and computers stuff but I don't understand the detain for it here but the praise for it on the backglass.

proof in point, all these PF are basically bare in the middle, same as LL. I'm not saying P3 is the greatest thing since sliced bread but it's got a lot more going for it than I feel it's getting credit for. If the cost was more in line with a NIB Stern I'd love to have one to give it a try.
AerosmithProPlayfield001 (resized).jpgAerosmithProPlayfield001 (resized).jpgBatman66Premium-PF-001 (resized).jpgBatman66Premium-PF-001 (resized).jpgPRO3overhead (resized).jpgPRO3overhead (resized).jpgStern-StarWars-LE-Playfield smXX-855x1501 (resized).jpgStern-StarWars-LE-Playfield smXX-855x1501 (resized).jpgindex (resized).jpgindex (resized).jpgLL-EE_03 (resized).pngLL-EE_03 (resized).png

#70 5 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I just don't get it. The art is not near as bad as it's being made out to be not to mention artwork doesn't make a game. Proof in point, TNA? The art on that game is much worse and yet the game is praised and celebrated beyond belief. That game was also praised for a lock that you spam over and over and over. This game has an interactive PF that the ball interacts with.

I can appreciate someone not liking the rules or flow of a game but this is interesting. The TV is barely half of the game experience, at the most. It has physical targets, slings and flippers over the TV as well as other physical items. The only part of the game that's a TV is where most new games are just artwork anyways. With this concept that artwork can now be changed and be interactive. I agree about the smartphones and computers stuff but I don't understand the detain for it here but the praise for it on the backglass.
proof in point:[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great point. This platform has real potential. Hope to see it succeed!

#71 5 years ago

I love the potential for what P3 promises. What's been stopping me from buying is that Lexy is the only fully realized game on this platform and it's 10k. No sign of anything else to come. Redemption and child games are meaningless to me personally in a home environment. Cosmic cart racing seems to be in endless beta. Who knows if P3 will be around this time next year if they don't start moving games.

#72 5 years ago

So after getting my p3 a couple days ago I finally have it all set up and updated. My 4 year old is in love with it and Barnyard.... he says barnyard is better than dialed in... Pretty sure he is right.

Had some friends over new to pinball and after playing POTC CE they played Lexy the rest of the night and Lexy Secret Agent. They said it was just more fun and understandable. So far the perfect family game.

#73 5 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Who knows if P3 will be around this time next year if they don't start moving games.

That's an easy one, they'll definitely be around. They also make P-Roc control systems which are in Spooky and American pinball games and are the first choice for homebrew designers. They have financed everything themselves - no investors and no preorders, so there's no one to pay back. They are making and shipping games to new customers every week with a small, efficient and dedicated team. They have announced several new distributors over the last few months. Cosmic Cart Racing is a little delayed but it shouldn't be too much longer, it will be the first Internet-connected multiplayer pinball game, so no doubt there's a lot to put in place before they release it.

#74 5 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

That's an easy one, they'll definitely be around. They also make P-Roc control systems which are in Spooky and American pinball games and are the first choice for homebrew designers. They have financed everything themselves - no investors and no preorders, so there's no one to pay back. They are making and shipping games to new customers every week with a small, efficient and dedicated team. They have announced several new distributors over the last few months. Cosmic Cart Racing is a little delayed but it shouldn't be too much longer, it will be the first Internet-connected multiplayer pinball game, so no doubt there's a lot to put in place before they release it.

Exactly — small team overcoming a lot of hurdles in start up developing a new concept for pinball. Let’s see where they are at in two more years — should be a good library of games from them and 3rd parties.

Quoted from Ilushka85:

I think there is so much potential here for what the next apps and 3rd party apps could be. Have you taken a look at cosmic cart? While not traditional pinball it really pushes the edge of what a "pinball" game is.

I have indeed - I preordered it with my system so just waiting on shipping. I’m excited about it for sure — the magnetic ramps are sweet!

#75 5 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Exactly — small team overcoming a lot of hurdles in start up developing a new concept for pinball. Let’s see where they are at in two more years — should be a good library of games from them and 3rd parties.

I have indeed - I preordered it with my system so just waiting on shipping. I’m excited about it for sure — the magnetic ramps are sweet!

So are you skipping on Lexy ?

#76 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

So are you skipping on Lexy ?

No — I was on the original preorder list, have Lexy and cannon lagoon. Waiting on racing module to ship hopefully in next 2 or 3 months

#78 5 years ago

Very exciting to see this ship out. Brings a whole new dimension to gaming on the p3 and shows the level of different ideas possible when you have something like the p3.

#79 5 years ago

Was just talking with Gerry the other day and yes, CCR is shipping now to all who pre-ordered it and will be available in Q1 2019 for general purchase, after existing orders are fulfilled. Grand Slam Rally is due for release in the next week or two and has recently been enabled for purchase on the web store. Since my P3 shipped with Lexy and Cannon Lagoon, which is the upper playfield needed for GSR, I've already ordered mine! Wizard and Heads Up are still in development and I'm really looking forward to Heads Up.

I personally have no issue with the Lexy artwork, either in-game or cabinet. To me, it perfectly suits the campy, retro sci-fi theme of the game. I'll soon be ordering the Display option for the backbox so there will no longer be a need to have multiple translites on hand.

#80 5 years ago

I am very interested in this platform as well but no chance I trying it out unless I travel.

#81 5 years ago

I think one thing that Gerry should do which could lure more people to the platform is the playfield lcd use - art wise.

Since the art use looks like an arcade game it is going to exclude many people, and I reckon that if they say went for Attack From Mars art style and have insert representation on the playfield but then those inserts animate eg - collect a weapon and the insert art enlarges and shows the new weapon and it enlarges and rotates around and then the art reduces to regular size. Or if a building is destroyed it explodes expanding out and then reduces back to original insert size.

I think trying a concept like this will invite more people to the platform as a close link to regular art

#82 5 years ago

agree. look at zen pinball even. they have basically traditional playfields but with animations and stuff a real pinball can't do on it.

#83 5 years ago

Sweet! Glad to see this, looks like fun - hoping mine shows up in feb or March

#84 5 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

I am very interested in this platform as well but no chance I trying it out unless I travel.

If you ever make it to Melbourne you're welcome to try mine

#85 5 years ago
Quoted from mjfisher:

If you ever make it to Melbourne you're welcome to try mine

Thanks for the offer, much appreciated

#86 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

If you wrote other let me know why in the comments.

I can play one on location! I like Lexy Lightspeed - Escape From Earth a lot. The combination of moving playfield art like an interactive cartoon and the sci-fi theme make this a really fun game. We use it in league a lot. Non-pinheads love it too.
The future release I'm looking forward to the most is Wizard. If you want to become a better player this is a game to help focus your training and show you what your strengths and weaknesses are.

#87 5 years ago

Cool pic:

2018-12-27_13.50.31 (resized).jpg2018-12-27_13.50.31 (resized).jpg

In other news, Gerry announced on the Special When Lit podcast that their next game will have mechanical elements (besides the flippers and slings) on the lower playfield.

#88 5 years ago

I have played one thinking initially I would not like it. I was very surprised. It was definitely pinball but "new school", which I am not always for. But I did enjoy it and would like to play it some more. Could be enhanced with some lower playfield "extensions" but over all it was a great experience. I would love to have one, just not in my budget.

#89 5 years ago

I think video game licenses would work really well on the platform. Something like Diablo would have tons of beautiful top down scenes that could be used to up the game on the graphic elements.

#90 5 years ago

i think there is a huge issue with the lighting. all traditional pinball is lit from above the playfield and gives the player a good view of the ball. with this system the ball is back lit making the ball look black and hard to follow. I has potential but it is too mobile phone style. i would be more interested if they did a tradional looking table. still could be fun. if they did that i would be more open to the idea.

#91 5 years ago
Quoted from busa32927:

think there is a huge issue with the lighting. all traditional pinball is lit from above the playfield and gives the player a good view of the ball. with this system the ball is back lit making the ball look black

The ball is as easy to follow as any other machine and still appears silver.

#92 5 years ago
Quoted from busa32927:

i think there is a huge issue with the lighting. all traditional pinball is lit from above the playfield and gives the player a good view of the ball. with this system the ball is back lit making the ball look black and hard to follow. I has potential but it is too mobile phone style. i would be more interested if they did a tradional looking table. still could be fun. if they did that i would be more open to the idea.

Couldn't disagree with you more... Most "traditional" tables often do not have proper lightning. Thats why you have a whole slew of addons that sell by the thousands like pin stadiums to improve traditionally bad GI lightning in games. Additionally the play field is often times bright in P3 meaning the entire gi area is properly illuminated. Add to that ball tracking trails etc... and it is much easier to see and track a ball on p3 then a traditional pinball surface.

#93 5 years ago
Quoted from busa32927:

i think there is a huge issue with the lighting.

Have you seen a P3 in person? Sometimes the ball looks black on the streams because it's difficult for the camera to capture but in real life it's not an issue.
Look at CCR in that photo second from the left, it has nearly 800 LEDs on the upper playfield and is probably the brightest game ever from the factory. Someone will probably still want to put Pinstadiums in it.

#94 5 years ago

I’m about to buy my first pin and don’t have a lot of room to add much more than that. Because I only have room for 1, maybe 2 max pins, I’m willing to spend more on them so the money part isn’t an issue for me. That said, at the moment I’m planning on getting a JJP POTC. My reasons for not getting the P3 are:
- I’ve never tried it. Anyone know one in Phoenix?
- worry that I’d lose the mechanical feel of pinball, which is what drew me into the hobby.
- wanting to get away from staring at screens all day which is what I do at my job (ok this might be disingenuous because JJP uses huge screens, but my concern is that I’d be staring at a play field screen on the P3 most of the time).
- the lack of many games at the moment, or killer themes (I don’t consider POTC a killer theme either, but I love everything else about it).
- finally, worry about it being my only pin due to my space constraints (which is ironic because the very idea of the P3 is to give the user many games in one). To this end, would any of you P3 owners have it right now as your only pin? I’m guessing you owners all have more traditional pins in your collection as well, but if you tell me you’d easily have it as your only pin right now then I’ll strongly consider it and try to find an opportunity to play it.

#95 5 years ago
Quoted from phoenixpin:

To this end, would any of you P3 owners have it right now as your only pin? I’m guessing you owners all have more traditional pins in your collection as well, but if you tell me you’d easily have it as your only pin right now then I’ll strongly consider it and try to find an opportunity to play it.

I'm not an owner but I have played the P3 and hope to get one. What I can say is that if I were starting a collection now, I would definitely just get a P3. I imagine at some point I will sell all my games and buy a P3. Traditional pinball machines are heavy, bulky and you inevitably get bored of the ones you have. It would be much simpler if I just had one P3 machine and could buy/sell/trade new modules every now and then.

pinlawyer did have one, he's in Phoenix, I think he sold it (maybe to someone local?)

#96 5 years ago
Quoted from phoenixpin:

I’m about to buy my first pin and don’t have a lot of room to add much more than that. Because I only have room for 1, maybe 2 max pins, I’m willing to spend more on them so the money part isn’t an issue for me. That said, at the moment I’m planning on getting a JJP POTC. My reasons for not getting the P3 are:
- worry that I’d lose the mechanical feel of pinball, which is what drew me into the hobby.
- wanting to get away from staring at screens all day which is what I do at my job (ok this might be disingenuous because JJP uses huge screens, but my concern is that I’d be staring at a play field screen on the P3 most of the time).
- the lack of many games at the moment, or killer themes (I don’t consider POTC a killer theme either, but I love everything else about it).
- finally, worry about it being my only pin due to my space constraints (which is ironic because the very idea of the P3 is to give the user many games in one). To this end, would any of you P3 owners have it right now as your only pin? I’m guessing you owners all have more traditional pins in your collection as well, but if you tell me you’d easily have it as your only pin right now then I’ll strongly consider it and try to find an opportunity to play it.

Quoted from phoenixpin:

So I have POTC CE and I have a p3... I have room for 4 games and rotate pretty quickly. Everyone that comes plays a game of pirates then goes plays p3 and never stops. That should tell you something. Every person pinball fan or not gravitates and loves the p3. It is much more lasting and enjoyable. The entire interactive experience is something not present on any pinball game. To non pinheads... all pinball games are the same and p3 is something else. Get the p3 you wont regret it... and with 3 play fields out for it now and a handful of mini games it will last you quite a while and by then play field 4,5, etc will be out.

#97 5 years ago

If I could only have 1 machine it would absolutely be a P3. I get far too bored with any single machine. With the P3 I can switch games in anywhere from 30 seconds to 2 minutes, depending on whether I have to change the upper playfield. I can go traditional pinball with Lexy, pitch and bat with GSR, or unique with ROCS and CL. Soon, Cosmic Cart will join the stable for 1/3 the price of a new single game. It’s the best value proposition in new machines in the industry.

#98 5 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

pinlawyer did have one, he's in Phoenix, I think he sold it (maybe to someone local?)

I was just over there playing POTC. He must’ve sold it because I didn’t see it there!

#99 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Couldn't disagree with you more... Most "traditional" tables often do not have proper lightning. Thats why you have a whole slew of addons that sell by the thousands like pin stadiums to improve traditionally bad GI lightning in games. Additionally the play field is often times bright in P3 meaning the entire gi area is properly illuminated. Add to that ball tracking trails etc... and it is much easier to see and track a ball on p3 then a traditional pinball surface.

Meh, I see what he's getting at. It's not extreme, but the effect is there, especially as the table background brightens. If you put something in front of a bright light source, your eyes iris down and the foreground item moves toward becoming a silhouette. That's something like what he's describing. It's a thing with P3, but it's not that bad.

#100 5 years ago
Quoted from phoenixpin:

I think that’s a fair concern right now while we’re waiting on a few more games / modules to come out. Pirates is waaay deeper than anything on p3 right now - so if you like deep than that makes a lot of sense for a 1 or 2 pinhouse.

If I had to get down to 1 pin.. tough call but it would prob end up at the p3 just due to swapability and the home dev aspect of it.. and I’m anticipating having another 2 or 3 modules in the next 2 years hopefully so that would really lock it in.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 20.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-p3-opinions-and-poll/page/2?hl=foobeer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.