View topic image gallery

IMG_1544.JPG
IMG_1548.JPG
IMG_1542.JPG
IMG_1540.JPG
two_p3s.JPG
4.jpg
IMG_1515.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sjsilver.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Don't blame me... blame me... oh wait.. yeah.
Remember; I think I'm the only guy in existence with a Shooter lane on the left side. Star Trek: The Mirror Universe has corrupted me.
So yeah; I blame the silly designer of ST:MU.

That's hilarious!

2 months later
#65 9 years ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

Request and ye shall receive. I'm pretty confident most, once they have a chance to adapt, will prefer using alternate buttons for moving the inlane/outlane icons, but having a legacy option is no big deal / easy to implement.
Having multiple buttons gives us the opportunity to control features in ways that make more sense. In traditional 1-button-per-side machines, there simply aren't any options. Another example is our accessibility feature that lets people control both flippers with one hand. We simply re-map the buttons such that two buttons on the same side can activate the flippers.
- Gerry
http://www.multimorphic.com

First of all, I think the accessibility considerations are awesome. When has accesibility EVER been considered in this industry? So awesome.

Secondly, one of the highlights on the Houston Arcade Expo is John Costa's one-handed beer tournament on his custom funhouse. I love that any P3 platform game can be set up for this unique and fun tournament option.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 17.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 20.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sjsilver.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-p3-llgg-play-testing-session-sat-1213-1pm-5pm?tu=Sjsilver and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.