View topic image gallery

IMG_1544.JPG
IMG_1548.JPG
IMG_1542.JPG
IMG_1540.JPG
two_p3s.JPG
4.jpg
IMG_1515.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RyanClaytor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

As of yesterday.... I'm on the preorder list
:Happy dance:

Quoted from trapper08:

As with Zitt, I too am on the preorder list .

What great news. I'm also in the group of too-far-to-attend-but-wish-I-could-have-attended. From the comments above, it sounds like it was a great success.

This was also exciting to hear:

Quoted from gstellenberg:

I've been asked what's new in LL-GG since Expo. Well... a lot!

- Bar mode
- Active ball trails
- Progressive scoop mode for various awards
- DoubleShot Multiball
- Respawn
- High Score Entry (scores and achievements)

... and you'll get a sneak peak of the guts of our new, fully re-engineered pinball platform.

Gerry, since you'll be doing these "open house/play tests" monthly, from the sounds of it, would you mind updating a single thread (that we could all favorite/follow) with additions to the machine each month? Maybe you could even comment on some of the play test feedback that was helpful and made it into the next round of revisions. Just a thought.

Congrats on the well-received P(3)resentation!
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

#17 9 years ago

Zitt, should I tell people about your attempts to launch a ball by hitting the start button, resulting in the addition of unwanted players and therefore this idea? BTW - This idea is implemented as of yesterday (and it can be fully disabled via a setting). Hold down both flippers while hitting the start button and it will remove the last player added to the game (as long it's ball number 1 and the current player number is less than the player being removed). It even returns the credit when not in free-play.

This is brilliant. Very helpful for those of us with small children as welll. Why this took 70 years of pinball development to implement, I'm not sure, but I'm happy to be living in the future thanks to Zitt and Gerry.

Favorited! Thanks for being so pro-active about all this, Gerry.

Keep it up!
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

1 month later
#39 9 years ago

Great day, great turnout, great feedback and suggestions.

Excellent to hear that the play-testing events seem to be growing in popularity! That bodes well for the platform. Gerry, I'd be curious to hear if there were any interesting suggestions/feedback. Not long ago the player profiles were merely a suggestion...NOW REALITY!

I'll try to get some pics up soon.

PLEASE!!!

If you come to the testing-session/party tomorrow, you can see the row of prototypes and the progression of designs as we 'morphed' the concept from an idea to an advanced pinball platform.

Pix of these, too! PRETTY-PLEASE!!!

Congrats on the steady build of interest, Gerry!

Wish I could have attended,
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
http://www.ElephantEater.com

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 20.00
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RyanClaytor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-p3-llgg-play-testing-session-sat-1213-1pm-5pm?tu=RyanClaytor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.