SYSCORE_NO_CUTOUTS (resized).jpg
SYSCORE_CUTOUTS (resized).jpg
AdditionalSpaceAfterDelivery (resized).jpg
SA_NO_CUTOUTS (resized).jpg
AdditionalSpaceEmpty (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #132 NEWS: Multimorphic 2018 game issues summary Posted by gstellenberg (5 years ago)

Post #969 NEWS: Bowen Kerins and Colin McAlpine joining the team Posted by PinballTilt (2 years ago)

Post #1773 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Switching Modules how-to video Posted by KevInBuffalo (1 year ago)

Post #2996 NEWS: Games available breakdown for each module Posted by Rdoyle1978 (7 months ago)

Post #3054 TECH: CABINET. How to remove cabinet head Posted by DigitalJedi084 (6 months ago)

Post #3099 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Upper and lower flippers single button setting Posted by gstellenberg (5 months ago)

Post #3198 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Weird Al right ramp continuously going up and down fix Posted by bingopodcast (5 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rockrand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#754 2 years ago

Anybody want to get out of there game system,I am looking in Detroit area but I would ship!

#781 2 years ago

Are there any p3 around metro Detroit that I could play?
Thanks

#784 2 years ago

I hope you guys are correct about this system,I just bought the whole shebang ,system with all games ,it was a lot of money and I am a little worried having never played one!

#785 2 years ago

Do I need voodo glass on these games?I have it on all my games but this one not sure?
Thanks

#789 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Officially: not recommended due to the playfield LCD screen. I personally have never tried to install voodoo/invisiglass but do have it on my other games. Unofficially - I'd say you don't really need it anyway
You'll find some games you really like, and some you don't. No big deal really. Just pick another game! I'm still missing Lexy, and would love to get that eventually, but it's going to have to wait a while. Looks super fun!
** DO ** make sure you give yourself sufficient clearance to remove/install the playfields. They are a little heavy, and you do need a good amount of space in between games to fit it in. A step (not a step stool, just a small single step) is helpful to get the height needed. the playfields are not THAT heavy but they can be unwieldy until you get used to it.

Thanks,I Will

#813 2 years ago

Is there any videos of roc’s

#817 2 years ago

So excited to get my game,I was lucky and just before I send multimorphic a deposit I call Melissa and she just so happened to get a call from Gerry telling her the games she ordered were ready to ship!

Bam instant p3 no wait,she may have a few more if anyone was a p3!

1 month later
#834 2 years ago

I

Quoted from punkin:

Almost ready to ship in any case.

Congratulations,you are going to love it!

#837 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Fucking hope so, just paid the invoice and my hearts still fluttering.

I believe you are getting the combo with Heist ,CC,and lexy,I love them all,I have cannon lagoon also and am saving up for the pitch and bat game that uses that module,p3 is so different from conventional games, when you hear all the ball clanking into the steel pan and popping balls from everywhere,I have voodoo glass and a Polk sub on mine,good stuff.

I know the initial investment is rough but when you see the quality and weight of the p3 ,when you pull the playfield up for the first time you will realize this thing is a Marvolus machine,

Be sure you pull the playfield up using both Arms ,I made the mistake to just use one arm and tweaked my neck.

It’s a beast.

#840 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Grand Slam Rally is REALLY REALLY fun. I put in the CL playfield specifically to play it, and I don’t even like baseball that much! It is SO different from all the other games its amazing to have the diversity

Would you says it’s more fun than cannon!

2 weeks later
#873 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Got my CCR + SA on order.
Hope to pick it up in a few days just in time for Halloween.

love the ccr module,I never get tired of seeing those leds,amazing!

2 weeks later
#907 2 years ago

I have a feeling that very very long trip loosed up some connections!

1 month later
#965 2 years ago

I am so sorry you have had a bad experience with you p3 after. You get it running it will be forgotten quickly!

#970 2 years ago

Wow Bowen Kerins,that will be a huge asset!
Also I agree it will be great to sell the p3 on the theme alone,I was asked by cointaker to speak to a potential p3 customer and I spent an hour going over the p3 and how fantastic it is but a licensed module will be a huge benefit for multimorphic.

2 months later
#1032 2 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

I wouldn't mind joining this club If anyone has had their fill and want to entertain a trade for a Dialed In or Rick and Morty shoot me a message

Both fantastic games but I think you will love the p3 also.
Good luck..

#1033 2 years ago

What is up with the new scoop wall being motorized? Sounds expensive to upgrade and more complicated?

#1036 2 years ago

Depending on price I will probably upgrade,so nice and smooth

#1045 2 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

IDK, there’s something about that coil “thump” sound as all the scoops and walls rise in the Lexi warehouse that gets the heart racing. I’d miss that with servos.

You do have a good point.keeping my coils also.

#1075 2 years ago

I bought the agent showdown and I am trying download it on my p3 it have been 2 plus hours and it is still working,I have a strong signal ,I know Gerry is crazy busy and am waiting to hear from him but I thought I would ask here.also same on my computer ,hours and still building .I rebooted my computer and went back to the multimorphic sight and my software says it’s still building,is that possible after restarting my computer!
Thanks

1 month later
#1198 2 years ago

Has anyone received a wal module?

#1200 2 years ago

I don’t see anything!but good on them!

3 months later
#1360 1 year ago

The only advantage of distro is he may have some in the cue so you don’t have to wait over a year!

2 weeks later
#1461 1 year ago

I can’t figure out how to get the flipper to be together when flipped,I would like to try it?

#1463 1 year ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Setting under switches.

Ok thanks

#1465 1 year ago

I am having a blast with weird al ,it’s amazing what they did with diverters ,crazy fun shooting.

1 week later
#1484 1 year ago

Lights out multi all is one of the very best and my favorite multi!

1 week later
#1531 1 year ago

Yes a sturdy step stool is your friend

4 weeks later
#1615 1 year ago

It comes with a coin door!no mechs

1 week later
#1667 1 year ago

I think Heist is my fav and I own all of them ,the voice acting quality is of superior levels,hooked to a sub and I am a happy camper,great rules fun shots and the crane,like mr big says “I love that crane”

2 weeks later
#1709 1 year ago

My game is stuck and will not launch an app it just goes back to where it started to the Home Screen
.?

#1712 1 year ago

Worked fine last time yesterday,will not go into diagnostic or anything,
Yes reboot many times.

#1714 1 year ago

I turned it off for an hour and started it and it loaded,I don’t know what happened but I don’t like it!.

Well I need to learn how to load a video If it happens again,how do you do it?

Oh and thanks for the help all.

#1718 1 year ago

Look at the leds is this correct,one on right white left are different

I hope I did this correctly for my first posted video!

#1721 1 year ago

Will do thanks again

1 month later
#1829 1 year ago

That is a bit scary I love my heist can you say where the cable tore anything we could do to prevent this?
Thanks

#1831 1 year ago

I will check mine thanks.I also just don’t like plastic zip ties holding the ribbon against the Crain.

#1841 1 year ago

I am sorry you can’t get the cool Crain fixed I am surprised that MM did not adjust it when they fixed the ribbon.,I love Crain multi ball and the siren.Heist is my fav of all of the modules and I have them all.

1 week later
#1858 1 year ago

The plexiglass will scratch and that is that,you really can’t see any defects when turned on.you can easily replace it from the hardware store or multimorphic,enjoy your Heist it’s my favorite of all,Mr big is fantastic as is all of the voice talent.

2 weeks later
#1966 1 year ago

I am 63 ,6-2 and have a bad knee and hip ,I worry I will not be able to change playfields on a step stool for ever especially the heavy ones.

#1976 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

if the side of the game is fully open/accessible, and you can lift ~40lbs items chest high, it should be doable. Also you will have two hands on it. There is a handle in the back and front/middle of most modules.
I have a couch next to mine and man I think it doesn't help when kneeling on the arm...

I

Quoted from mbelofsky:

I am pleased to say I got Heist today and it worked out of the box without an issue. First time I got a nib anything in 23 years that worked. I am happy.
[quoted image]

Congratulations I think heist is the best overall.

1 month later
#2109 1 year ago

I really feel for pinheads that don’t live in the USA,Dam I give you guys a lot of props for your determination.

#2177 1 year ago

I remember placing a 1500 or 2000 not sure on AL last march and paid balance when it went on the line.not sure how they are doing it now!

1 week later
#2236 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'll add another compliment to Multimorphic that seems to get overlooked and never mentioned.
They have the best mechanical engineers in all of pinball. Nobody even close.

ya look at AL,that is some incredible mechanical engineering! Always amazed when I play it.

1 week later
#2278 1 year ago

We have not had a redo since ccr into the wizard and it’s better than the og ,we need more rethemes .

1 week later
#2355 1 year ago

Enjoy your heist it’s a very fun game! And the best voice actors in a pinball!

2 weeks later
#2511 1 year ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I have the side protectors I use for my other games and use them.
I have a good place to store the lift out of the way. If it became too much effort, I could probably flip the lift again.
The effort is not too much. My wife will help guide but doesn’t like lifting it. My son lives close but is not always around.
With the step stool I bought, my wife and I could move the games in and out. When I saw the lift, I almost didn’t buy it. But it was so inexpensive I thought I’d give it a try.

I am 64 and am in good shape but when I am on the step stool with a heavy playfield I sometimes wonder how long I will feel comfortable swapping these alone!

Good idea!

#2513 1 year ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I am 64 and am in good shape but when I am on the step stool with a heavy playfield I sometimes wonder how long I will feel comfortable swapping these alone!
Good idea!

2 months later
#2783 10 months ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Here is how to fix the light. Do the following videos in order. You will have to disconnect 4 connectors I believe.
Once you do this you will be able to peer up from the bottom into the area where your lights are not working. There is a 99% chance there is a loose ribbon cable that you can just push in firmly and reseat to repair. I think those shake loose in shipping on ALOT of machines. Good luck!

Yes very common and an east fix,99.9 % sure loose ribbon!

#2792 10 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I think it's time to say goodbye to Al and swap in Heist... haven't played that in a long time

Love me some Heist! And my fav

2 months later
#2902 8 months ago

Ya Heist is the bomb!

2 months later
#3067 6 months ago

I have had my game for a few years and have had very little to zero problems but i understand the frustration if you have problems.

Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Heist Module price drop. $2250 Price includes shipping anywhere CONUS. $1,000 off MSRP, free shipping, no tax, no wait. See my ad for details.

Best p3 game imho.what a deal.

1 month later
#3271 4 months ago

I have said it before but I believe the voice actors in heist are perfect just fantastic love heist!

2 weeks later
#3328 3 months ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

In Heist, they're shown in the settings and also in both the credit roll and character sheets in the final video (after completing BFH).
- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com[quoted image]

When I play heist I always say dam just fantastic selection of actor's just the best and would not change a one.

#3329 3 months ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

So I have a some pinball money!
Do I buy a used p3 module?
Scooby doo topper?
Wait and hope a NEW p3 game is released soon??

I also wish for a new add on for an existing module or a new one but the wait almost 9 months for FR and I paid within an hour.just to long so nice to just download.

2 weeks later
#3429 86 days ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Picking up an entire P3 package with Heist, Weird Al and Cosmic Cart this weekend! Does anyone need a Cosmic Cart Module on the cheap? Shoot me a message. Can /will ship.

SA is more fun than CC and that is the reason I keep my CC.

2 weeks later
#3484 68 days ago

Ya it’s. Great game

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Machine - For Sale
Newburgh, IN
Machine - For Sale
Meriden, CT
$ 11,700.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

11,999 (OBO)
$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 12.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 20.00
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rockrand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-p3-club?tu=rockrand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.