IMG_3017 (resized).jpeg
SYSCORE_NO_CUTOUTS (resized).jpg
SYSCORE_CUTOUTS (resized).jpg
AdditionalSpaceAfterDelivery (resized).jpg
SA_NO_CUTOUTS (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #132 NEWS: Multimorphic 2018 game issues summary Posted by gstellenberg (5 years ago)

Post #969 NEWS: Bowen Kerins and Colin McAlpine joining the team Posted by PinballTilt (2 years ago)

Post #1773 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Switching Modules how-to video Posted by KevInBuffalo (1 year ago)

Post #2996 NEWS: Games available breakdown for each module Posted by Rdoyle1978 (7 months ago)

Post #3054 TECH: CABINET. How to remove cabinet head Posted by DigitalJedi084 (6 months ago)

Post #3099 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Upper and lower flippers single button setting Posted by gstellenberg (6 months ago)

Post #3198 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Weird Al right ramp continuously going up and down fix Posted by bingopodcast (5 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider punkin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#753 2 years ago

Playfield management would be simplified if the playfields shipped in custom hard plastic suitcases. Like handgun cases with foam inserts.

Would increase upfront cost a little, but it would be the best solution.

Sorry to post in an owners thread, but i may very well become an owner in the next week or two. Just waiting on some shipping quotes.

#756 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

road cases! The playfields already are well-packed with tons of foam. They are *big* which is the main issue. The boxes dont' take up that much more space than the playfields themselves. I just have mine stacked (in the boxes) elsewhere in the room. It's not that big of a deal.

Yeah, i'll just use the boxes, but read the whole thread including all the pages asking Gerry to do storage solutions. Just seems that it would be a 2 birds one rock thing for Multimorphic is all and hadn't seen the case idea mentioned.

#758 2 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

people have made carts to put 2 pf's on and it can roll under the game(s)

Did you even read what i posted?

You know, the bit where i said i read the whole thread?

Those people are still asking for a better solution and Multimorphic has been looking at it. I threw a suggestion in is all. I live in a warehouse, couple extra boxes are no problem to me. Suspect you haven't got this far though.

#760 2 years ago

Yeah i get you. Can't be better.

#768 2 years ago

What other thread?

#769 2 years ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

More than that! I know of a handful in Australia and another batch in NZ.

- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

Any in NSW Gerry? Would love to play one.

Deposit coming your way shortly.

#770 2 years ago

I'm in! Can i play in your fort now? Is there a secret password?
Are there any girls here?

Do we chuck rocks at those Haggis guys or anyone who attacks the fort?

Wait a sec....i'm a Haggis guy too.

#773 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

LOL are there any girls here..
Did you get your machine?

I wish. Paid the deposit just now, 3 months lead time and then 8 weeks on the water.

#790 2 years ago

Haven't been this excited about getting a machine since my Sorcerer was coming.

#799 2 years ago

Hope one of them is not mirco.

#814 2 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Is there any videos of roc’s

Yeah watch buffalo pinballs p3 stuff on the tube.

#816 2 years ago

Watching that game of Rocs was what tipped me over the edge to purchase, thanks for your efforts.

#822 2 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

So excited to get my game,I was lucky and just before I send multimorphic a deposit I call Melissa and she just so happened to get a call from Gerry telling her the games she ordered were ready to ship!
Bam instant p3 no wait,she may have a few more if anyone was a p3!

Shit, they have spare games and i have to wait months for mine...

download (2) (resized).jpgdownload (2) (resized).jpg

1 month later
#827 2 years ago

Shattered. Email from multimorphic in my inbox this morning got me jumping up and down in my chair.

Great news about the wifi update, but not the news about game being ready to ship i was hoping for.

#829 2 years ago

Gerry V Jersey Jack?

Hah! Not in the same class. Ones a responsive person who's in business to please his customers, and the other one....is not.

#830 2 years ago

Got my email! Got my email! Got my email! Got my email! Got my email! Got my email! Got my email! Got my email! Got my email! Got my email! Got my email! Got my email! Got my email! Got my email!

#832 2 years ago

Almost ready to ship in any case.

#836 2 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I

Congratulations,you are going to love it!

Fucking hope so, just paid the invoice and my hearts still fluttering.

#838 2 years ago

Thanks, the price of two Stern Premiums by the time i get it half way across the world.

Keep telling myself i'm getting 8 or 10 games for that money, but i have games here i don't play. It's a lot of dosh sight unseen, and it's not like a Stern prem that i know i can sell for at least what i paid for it if i don't like it. I AM used to buying games without playing them though and haven't gone wrong too many times yet. (Orbitor1, Spectrum, Black Hole)

May list my Hobbit BA yet to take some of the sting out of it.

#842 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

The problem is the price. How a pitch and bat on the CL playfield costs only $100 less than Sorcerer's Apprentice, which is a really cool FULL game makes no sense. GSR is literally the only P3 game I don't own. GSR should be priced more in the range of Nick's games.

Not much Gerry can do, it's third party.

#846 2 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Hi punkin, can you let me know the cost breakdown for the game and shipping in AUD? Thanks

Sure, flick me an email to [email protected] . Haven't got updated shipping yet, but i do have shipping costs for air and sea for one game and one extra module from a month or two back as well as game costs (which are published, but i've found Gerry to be pretty good as far as looking after you where he can).

#851 2 years ago

Hi Garry,

Looks like our account updated with the funds yesterday. So we're good to go. We expect to have the machine and playfields ready to go by mid next week or so.

We'll advise when it's ready!

Thanks.
- Gerry

Yippeeeee. Here it comesssss (whirlwind reference)

#855 2 years ago

Youtube of Rocs is what pushed me into the purchase. Just love the concept of the pinball/arcade mashup, even though i have not one iota of interest in arcades.

1 week later
#859 2 years ago

Just got an email from Gerry. My P3 is on it's way down under!

#862 2 years ago

At least he knows it won't be peeling, chipping and devaluing itself that way

Plus he'll be dealing with a company that appreciates the support and loves their customers. Very wise decision.

Thanks too Gerry for the simple instructional videos, just watched all 16 of them. Who else in pinball makes a video to tell their newbie customers how to take the glass off?

Really looking forward to supporting Multimorphic into the future and showing the game off to as many people as i can.

#865 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Join the Discord group gentlemen; lots of tips and a healthy dose of fooling around on there.. haha

Dunno what that is.

I had a mate come round today and predicted to him that he'd buy one once he played mine.
He asked if you can do linked machines/heads up over a few miles via internet?

#870 2 years ago

Sure, i'll have a look, thanks.

#874 2 years ago
Quoted from rodcom:

Have had my P3 for about a month loving it and the support that Gerry provided. [quoted image][quoted image]

Can you tell me how you use the machine? What modules do you have?

Do you swap from module to module and game to game a lot, or do you find your self mostly playing the same games/modules?

#876 2 years ago

Shipping agent just updated me. P3 should land in Perth (3 days drive away) tonight as all flights into Brisbane/sydney are booked out for weeks.
Said it should be on a truck Friday, so i will see it the end of next week.

I'm already standing out the end of the driveway hopping from one foot to the other and holding my dick.

#879 2 years ago

Yeah, air freight was horrendous, up nearly 2k from the quote i got a month or two back when i ordered.

But i neeeeeeeddddd it.

C2Y2jmiUoAAS07u (resized).jpgC2Y2jmiUoAAS07u (resized).jpg

I still have a few weeks before I'm due to take Deadpool and GnR to the biggest P'ball show in aus. If I'm confident with it and have the tweaks all sorted it's still a possibility of making it to Pinfest Newcastle.

https://pinfest.com.au/

#881 2 years ago

To all those who've unboxed, can this thing be laid down in the box? Doubt it will fit in my transit upright and it's being trucked from Perth to Brisbane where i was thinking about driving up and getting it.

#883 2 years ago

I'd prefer not, so if it has a side up side besides the top of the box, that's all i need to know.

#885 2 years ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

The bottom of the cabinet is aligned to the "Truck this side only" side of the box. So that part would be fine. The boxes with the legs, balls, and such are resting on top of foams at the bottom. So if you lay the box down, they'll be free to move around, which isn't ideal and might cause some scuffing that you won't want to experience.
- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

Thanks Gerry, in that case i'll get it delivered.

#888 2 years ago

Colour me happy.

p31 (resized).jpgp31 (resized).jpg

#891 2 years ago

Dunno how heavy it os i lifted it off with the fork.

I'll set it up over the next couple of days, I'm going to play my mates Haggis Celts this morning, an hour up the road.

#894 2 years ago

Gather with the magnets i can't use ninga balls?

#895 2 years ago

Any suggestions on how to get the game to recognise the module that's in it? Any cables i should reseat etc?

DSCF9933[1] (resized).jpgDSCF9933[1] (resized).jpg

#899 2 years ago

Thanks guys. Off to my mates to play Celts, i'll check the plugs when i get home.

#900 2 years ago

There was one of the three plugs in the heist module loose, looked like a phone plug. Is there supposed to be only three sockets on the heist playfield?

It worked sorta ok for a few games and then the flippers died mid ball and won't start back up.

#902 2 years ago

Flippers were the usb coming loose all by itself again i think.

Now Lexie playfield won't work, constant ball search.

sigh...

#904 2 years ago

Haven't opened the back box. Gerry did reply to me earlier and said he was at expo when i asked him about the extra games. He said he'd forward my questions to support.

I'll go try the back box, thanks for the help. I'm bad at tech.

#905 2 years ago

DSCF9934[1] (resized).jpgDSCF9934[1] (resized).jpg

#909 2 years ago

Got heist back in and going.
I DID forget to move the balls when i first put Lexie in, so i removed it and redid the balls (had fixed itself) reseated all connectors in the backbox and the playfield. It stopped ball search, but it sounds the same, like it's trying, and failing to launch the ball over and over.

The game comes up with an error on startup - No Signal-SAE 27CI

#913 2 years ago

Thanks guys. I'll have a look at the module shortly. The error only flashes three times on the backbox display and then works fine after boot up as said. It was just that it came with a piece of paper that said if it displayed that error to check the backbox leads.

I appreciate the help, hopefully my tech mate comes to comp today and will help me with it.

#914 2 years ago
Quoted from bingopodcast:

Lexy and Heist do not use the same tubes. Agree that it is most likely a launch tube alignment thing (except the power dying, that's something else, but almost certainly not in the backbox).
When you do the swaps it is important to push the balls into the lower trough area so that the vuk tubes have the clearance needed to install cleanly.
Putting the module in, the left and right orbit ball guides should be in front of the side modules, and there are clips that retract that you should lift to hold the small tabs on either side in place.
If the game is recognizing your module, then the USB is almost certainly fine. You mention that the monitor is showing a no signal is this on the playfield monitor? Does it come on and show the launcher and function normally after that, or does it go to no signal after playing for a bit?
It is most likely normal for it to show no signal right at power on (briefly) because the computer hasn't initialized it yet.
There is a diagnostic application that can show you the visualization of the balls in trough under launchers. That is very useful if you are having launch issues as you can see what the game thinks should be happening. You navigate with the red buttons to highlight the appropriate vuk then hit launch to propel a ball out. If that fails, it's almost certainly an alignment thing.
If the balls are constantly shifting in that view, then it's also alignment related.

Looks like you nailed it. Alignment seems to be it by the bur, but i have NFI how to fix that.

DSCF9938[1] (resized).jpgDSCF9938[1] (resized).jpg

DSCF9939[1] (resized).jpgDSCF9939[1] (resized).jpg

#917 2 years ago

Thanks mate, i'm having real trouble understanding what you are saying. I'll wait and ask my mate.

#920 2 years ago

Thanks, i've watched all the vids, but i'll check next time i put it in if all those things look perfect.

#921 2 years ago

Is there a way to do a rest or something on these?

It's seized on rocs and powering up and down does nothing and no buttons work now. Started by a game of rocs blowing up and one scoop wouldn't reset, now nothing happens.

#924 2 years ago

No, what i'm saying is powering the game back on and off get's me to the frozen rocs screen. I can't get out of it.

#929 2 years ago

Fucked if i know. It's been off overnight and i powered it up to the app screen.
Yesterday i power cycled it 3 or 4 times and it came back to the same rocs frozen screen every time.

As far as missing the launch tubes, it's never succesfully launched a ball 1 onto that playfield since it came here. I assumed that was the one it was hitting, but it sounded like the far right one each time, i don't know and i don't know how to see the alignment.

#931 2 years ago

I don't know how to do videos, but how can i do a video of it failing to launch a ball?

It seems to go alright for a game or two on some of the playfields and then one of the scoops will stick up or not pop up and then it just seizes up or power gets cut to the flippers or something else. Haven't got more than 3 games in a row on it without it shitting itself tyet.

I'm sure we'll work it out, and i appreciate the help. Poor thing's been halway around the world and then got put on a truck for 4000km.

#933 2 years ago

Thanks Gerry. Was a pity that i couldn't get it out of lock while my tech was here, i have a hard time understanding all the operating systems. We definately waited more than half an hour at one stage as we were playing other games too, but i may have not given the comp time to discharge at other times.

Sometimes while playing Rocs on the heist module (or even Heist) i'll hear a ball try to launch then a few seconds before a second attempt. Costs me shield health so that's why i notice it

I haven't put the Lexie one back in yet, but that's the one that's never successfully launched a ball.

Still haven't heard from support after you notified them the other day.

#935 2 years ago

Thank Gerry i know it's a big weekend for you guys and i'm having fun with the machine while i wait to get it all functioning.
It's not my first machine and i know they never work properly out of the box.
I also knew i'd never have a problem with support from you and your team before i laid my money down, so i don't want to come off all needy.

In the next few days i'll have a chance to try and figure out the diagnostics and swap the playfields etc, but work will get in the way today i think.

Thanks for the tips. I Will probs play with the launch strength on Heist today if i can figure it out.

#937 2 years ago

Been starting to learn the geometry on Heist and completing the odd mode to get tween 2 and 4 million over the last couple of days. Really enjoying the machine.

thanks for the well wishes, if we ever get to travel again you would be most welcome here.

#940 2 years ago

Haven't even got the lexie playfield back in yet. neither that CCR or the hesit playfield will serve a ball now, just hear it trying to load. Even when it does physically work, the software crashes the games or one of the scoops stick up until i pull the glass. Haven't played a full game on it yet.

#942 2 years ago

I don't know how to do video calls mate. I went into diagnostics yesterday, found all the coils, but pushing the buttons just showed them pushing a ball with a Q mark but it didn't sound like an actual coil firing.

I can't make heads or tails of it. I don't know if my tech mate is coming this sunday or not, but i sure hope so. It's frustrating after flying it in to not be able to play it.

#945 2 years ago

Ok, was just relying on the community support here, but can certainly go through email.

#948 2 years ago

I'm not frustrated, i know they'll make it right.

1 month later
#955 2 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Did you get your game working punkin?

I noticed there are a couple of people in this thread who are interested:
https://www.aussiearcade.com/topic/55939-multimorphic-p3/page/3/#comments

Sort of, we are still working through it and there are more parts coming from the States atm. Been pretty disappointing really, considering i airfreighted it in so i could play it quicker.

I think if Gerry talked to Paul at pinball sales and imported them at a set price there would be much more interest in Australia. People don't want to do private imports with brokers etc, it's my core business, so not so scary for me i guess.

#963 2 years ago

Not sure yet. They sent me a motherboard that didn't fix the issues i was having, then they had me going over all sorts of stuff until i threw up my hands and admitted i was technically incompetent.

So then they got a tech in and he has disabled a board that seemed to sort of solve the issues i was having. They now have a board and some cables coming to me (although it was weeks ago it was disabled) and the tech has to come back and see if that has resolved it ....sometime.

I have to say it hasn't been my best pinball experience at all. And i'm thousands in the red because of the air freight as i was excited and hoping to take it to Pinfest to show it off to Australia.

My mates who were interested in buying one are no longer interested.

#966 2 years ago

It's all good, Gerry and TJ have been pretty good and they do seem to want the game to work properly. I'm lucky i have a tech close to me i spose as the problems have been way above my skill level.

1 month later
#996 2 years ago

Got my p3 playable last week and starting to explore it.
I swear Heist is the most linear game i've owned, at least since Pinball Magic.

Everything is the same every time.

The worst bit of the code hit me last night while playing.

Had cat Burglar mode running, so it's two shots to start the mode and then 4 shots to start the multi and complete the mode right?

That's a very hard ask for a below average player, i can do it one game in twenty maybe.

So i do it, 3rd ball and i make the 4 shots in the allotted time, over the moon. The ball goes down the outlane on the return from the last shot as i'm hearing the callouts saying well done etc. No worries, it's multi.

Fuckin NO!

ball gone.

What a kick in the box.

Every other machine if you start the mode/multi etc (think wellwalker on TWD) the ball comes back with a ballsaver.

Turned the machine off in disgust, not fun.

#999 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Can't please 100% of the people 100% of the time.
I only hear good things about heist... But it's clear that everyone can't be happy

I can't imagine anyone being pleased when that happened to them.

1 week later
#1005 2 years ago

My comment was really aimed at the shattering disappointment from the ball drain, rather than the linear comment that's been seized on. The game is really hard for me and to have that pulled out from under really spoilt my day.

It does seem like i have to go about the game the same way everytime. With AFM or Deadpool or other games i can go after different objectives (conquer mars, tna multi, 5 way combo etc). In this game it seems it's start police multi for no reason, or start a mode.

#1007 2 years ago

I'm not a programmer, i have difficulties with technology. I also like to play the games as they come from the factory, i think making them easier is cheating.

2 weeks later
#1028 2 years ago

Yes, Gerry does.

[email protected]

#1044 2 years ago
Quoted from wireable:

Hello,
Just wondering what the process of getting these games inside of Australia is?
Do we need to pay USD and have Multimorphic ship it to somebody who handles the import logistics? What about customs/GST/import duty etc.
Cheers!

As said, talk to Gerry. you have to buy it in $US (unless it's changed since midlast year with the dist) and then privately import it.

Gerry's got a guy, but PM me if you want an aussie broker who can do door to door instead of port to port.

#1057 2 years ago
Quoted from wireable:

Cool, thanks for that. Do you mind if I ask what all the costs were and what they added up to? No worries if you'd rather share over PM.

It owes me around $28kau, but i flew it in with three modules.

#1062 2 years ago

But what are the people who have going to do with a signed translight?

#1073 2 years ago

Door to door i use Stockwells for my business as well. It's a family business and the owner is a pinball nut as it happens.

https://stockwells.com.au/

#1107 2 years ago

Heh-Heh-Heh-HEHHH-Heh

#1115 2 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Look in your backbox before you buy one. There should already be a filter installed.

I expected to read there should already be a woodpecker installed.

3 months later
#1243 1 year ago

#1245 1 year ago

Well done mate, enjoy.

3 weeks later
#1294 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

As far as Captain Zero calling me stupid …I’ll just leave it alone , no need to waste a breath on someone who purposely names themself after some fantasy character .

That didn't happen.

You chose to interpret the comment that way despite it being obviously not saying that. Then you were rude. You are in the wrong mate.

1 week later
#1340 1 year ago

Seems like good thinking what he means, but what do i know? I'm not a think what he means guy.

#1362 1 year ago

It's not the size of the pallet, it's how you load it......

#1364 1 year ago

Best bet is to ask Gerry what he can do for you. He's very accomodating.

#1366 1 year ago
Quoted from Zitt:

That 5% "deal" isn't official or documented.
I personally wouldn't hold out hope it still being valid.
I also think its kinda rude to keep posting about it as it sounds like a deal that was extended to you as a favour. Not a deal they want known to the public

Three times in three days you've been flat out wrong with your expert knowledge.

Time to give up being the NAC.

#1393 1 year ago

He's making assumptions in lecturing you about making assumptions. He's bulletproof.

#1406 1 year ago
Quoted from Kwaheltrut:

For anyone that has built a P3 recently, do you know if there is still a generic speaker panel available? If I own multiple play fields, I would like the cabinet to remain as neutral as possible. I was looking at the multimorphic art packages but they don't seem to cover this topic.

Mine was just before Al and there is no art on the speaker panel.

#1408 1 year ago
Quoted from Kwaheltrut:

That's kind of what I'm talking about. I actually prefer the old model. The new ones that I'm seeing everyone post all have weird Al on the panel. I'm wondering if they created a generic insert for the new illuminated panels.

Al is the only one on the website that comes with a speaker panel magnet.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Surely won't be long till the modders find P3 though.

1 week later
#1432 1 year ago

Fuck the poker machine off and put a shelf in there for the playfields?

#1437 1 year ago

I can't use the multiple buttons, my brain is too small. I can sometimes remember to use it on the plunge, but that's it. Never used the other button and wouldn't have a clue what it does.

#1460 1 year ago

1 week later
#1490 1 year ago

Taking my P3 to Pinfest Newcastle in a couple weeks. Biggest pinball show in Australia.

#1494 1 year ago

Sure, it will be on the end of our row, so should come up ok. I'm taking 6 games and there's a few others from our Pinball Team taking games too.

There'll be some games in my collection going that most people in Australia would never have seen, including the P3 and my Sunset Riders.

#1509 1 year ago
Quoted from iluvak9:

Does anyone know what the time frame from order to delivery would be like if someone does not need the system (already has it) and is interested in buying modules OTHER than Weird Al or Heist (e.g., CCR, Lexy, and/or CLagoon)?

Yes, Multimorphic do.

#1511 1 year ago
Quoted from iluvak9:

I was considering buying a used system and a factor that would help me decide is whether or not other modules were available in a shorter time frame to add to the system as compared to the info I'm seeing about timeframe to order systems along with modules. I don't feel right contacting Multimorphic regarding this, because I don't own the system yet.

You do you, but they are the only people who know the real answer and if you are contacting them with a sales enquiry i don't understand your reticence.

Hope my customers don't feel that way.

Hope you have the used system lined up, i wouldn't think it would fall in your lap. Good luck with it all.

1 week later
#1535 1 year ago

I thought my neighbours were trying to annoy me by playing a car revving sound. Took me a week to realize it was CCR attract sound.

#1550 1 year ago

Waste of money anti glare. you still get reflection from the lexan.

#1585 1 year ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Who will be the first to utilize a camera on the machine to actually put the player IN the gameplay video content? Microphone to have owner-recorded content integrated into the call-outs!

JJP GnR.

3 weeks later
#1594 1 year ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

So to clarify this point, the playfields are a decal, not silked or UV printed?

Would you believe it if it was repeated or could you just read it again and then believe it?

#1596 1 year ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Sorry to have triggered your jackassitis.
Would you believe that there is the main playfield and an upper playfield on weird al - and was trying to clarify this point.
The poster before asked "the wooden upper playfields Clear coated over the art?" - main playfield =/= upper playfield.
So good to know - all playfields are decals.

I'd believe it, i have one. The main playfeild is a piece of lexan though, it doesn't have any art, but shows the TV screen below it.

The statement was made and you asked for it to be repeated., so yeah triggered my whatever that word you made up means.

But come on, really?

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG

#1598 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

The art is not printed directly onto the wood, it is printed onto a thick (I'm not sure what the material is) material which adheres to the whole playfield. Works great, and I have never noticed a single dimple (not guaranteeing they don't exist, just not in any way noticeable).

Mine is all screwed up where the posts were torqued.

#1602 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Sorry to hear that! Every game from any manufacturers is going to have some issues it seems. You definitely have had some rotten luck though!

Gerry looked after me, i still have credit with him that i'll probs spend on flipper upgrade.

#1614 1 year ago
Quoted from Kwaheltrut:

Just got my email from multimorphic about payment. It seems to indicate that a coin door is an add on item. If they aren't coming stock with a coin door, does anyone know what they are using on the stock machines? If you have one, would you mind posting a picture.

Sure it's not coin mechs?

#1617 1 year ago

No i did not, in fact i don't see a need for the ugly coin door on any HUO machines, but i'm in a minority of one on that front as it's not 'tradition'.

2 weeks later
#1692 1 year ago

Preaching to the wrong choir brother.

No dissent permitted here. Prepare for a gang kicking.

1 week later
#1704 1 year ago

Out of the club, my p3 sold within a day of advertising here. Thanks for putting up with me guys and gals

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
11,999 (OBO)
$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Ebensburg, PA
Machine - For Sale
Newburgh, IN
$ 11,700.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 20.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider punkin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-p3-club?tu=punkin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.