IMG_3017 (resized).jpeg
SYSCORE_NO_CUTOUTS (resized).jpg
SYSCORE_CUTOUTS (resized).jpg
AdditionalSpaceAfterDelivery (resized).jpg
SA_NO_CUTOUTS (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #132 NEWS: Multimorphic 2018 game issues summary Posted by gstellenberg (5 years ago)

Post #969 NEWS: Bowen Kerins and Colin McAlpine joining the team Posted by PinballTilt (2 years ago)

Post #1773 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Switching Modules how-to video Posted by KevInBuffalo (1 year ago)

Post #2996 NEWS: Games available breakdown for each module Posted by Rdoyle1978 (7 months ago)

Post #3054 TECH: CABINET. How to remove cabinet head Posted by DigitalJedi084 (6 months ago)

Post #3099 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Upper and lower flippers single button setting Posted by gstellenberg (5 months ago)

Post #3198 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Weird Al right ramp continuously going up and down fix Posted by bingopodcast (5 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballshoppe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 6 years ago

<cough>New Zealand<cough>

Quietly dreading the inevitable email from Gerry.

9 months later
#216 5 years ago

My Lexy is built and ready to ship! It'll still be several weeks till I see it here in Wellington, and I'll have to sell some more bitcoin to pay the tax & freight bills, BUT LEXY IS ON HER WAY!!!

#219 5 years ago

"My Lexy lies over the ocean,
My Lexy lies over the sea.
My Lexy lies over the ocean,
Oh bring back my Lexy to me..."

2018-06-25 16.31.19 (resized).jpg2018-06-25 16.31.19 (resized).jpg
1 year later
#515 4 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Cosmic Cart Racing 2.0.2.0

Oh - I just saw what you did there! Very nice, Gerry

11 months later
#692 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

If that slacker GERRY doesn't come up with something formal, that also covers the playfields from dust, then I'll definitely be mimicking your build.

To be fair, Gerry would probably prefer we store each playfield in a P3, however I don't think many of us are in a position to do that.

11 months later
#1021 2 years ago

An entirely reasonable number of screens have been mounted. (Positions still to be tweaked a bit)

TVs above pins (resized).pngTVs above pins (resized).png

(Now realising I posted this in the wrong thread, I should point out that my P3 will have pride of place in the front window, with a second P3 on order to join it once you-know-what is announced)

#1023 2 years ago

solarvalue Thanks! Still lots more to come Yes, as I understand it I'll be listed as a Multimorphic distributor when they next update their website (ie, when their long awaited new title is announced. Surely it's got to be soon!)

#1070 2 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

There is a guy from NZ who is going to become a distributor - PinballShoppe - not sure if he will be able to get games to Australia. If you scroll up he was in this thread.

I don't think I will be able to sell games into Australia - it would be much better for everyone involved if an Australian based company took on the Aus distribution, as I wouldn't be in a position to support games that I sold.

My experience with buying two P3s so far has been to order through the MM website and pay the deposit in USD, then later when the game is on the production line pay the balance by a bank SWIFT payment, then arrange freight & shipping with someone like Bruce Thompson at Musson Freight http://www.mussonfreight.com/ (who seems to be the go-to guy for international freight for multiple pinball manufacturers). He'll get it on a boat (or plane!) to an international port near you, at which point a local freight company gets involved to handle the customs and port costs and get it to your door.

I think this would be the same for Australian buyers - one-off orders direct from the manufacturer, which means there's no cost savings in shipping multiple machines at once. An ideal scenario would be for myself or an Australian company to ship over a container load of P3 machines without game modules to distribute throughout Australia and NZ as needed, and keep smaller stock of the game modules or fedex them as required. It'll be a while before I can afford a container load of P3s however

3 weeks later
#1131 2 years ago
Quoted from Jay_Killjoy:

Well, I just won a Weird Al LE so I am officially in the Multimorphic club! I've been interested in these for a while but still haven't played one. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Huzzah! Congratulations Jay!

"One of us! One of us!"

4 months later
#1419 1 year ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

The new speaker panel artwork is not a magnet. It's a printed plastic that sits at the front edge of a brightness-controllable lightbox.

Speaker panel translite? Another Multimorphic first!

4 months later
#1855 1 year ago

I know you guys are joking, because we all heard on that podcast that it's Mr Blobby.

Mr Blobby (resized).pngMr Blobby (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,499 (OBO)
11,999 (OBO)
$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

8,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Machine - For Sale
Meriden, CT
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 20.00
$ 11,700.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballshoppe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-p3-club?tu=pinballshoppe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.