IMG_3017 (resized).jpeg
SYSCORE_NO_CUTOUTS (resized).jpg
SYSCORE_CUTOUTS (resized).jpg
AdditionalSpaceAfterDelivery (resized).jpg
SA_NO_CUTOUTS (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #132 NEWS: Multimorphic 2018 game issues summary Posted by gstellenberg (5 years ago)

Post #969 NEWS: Bowen Kerins and Colin McAlpine joining the team Posted by PinballTilt (2 years ago)

Post #1773 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Switching Modules how-to video Posted by KevInBuffalo (1 year ago)

Post #2996 NEWS: Games available breakdown for each module Posted by Rdoyle1978 (7 months ago)

Post #3054 TECH: CABINET. How to remove cabinet head Posted by DigitalJedi084 (6 months ago)

Post #3099 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Upper and lower flippers single button setting Posted by gstellenberg (6 months ago)

Post #3198 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Weird Al right ramp continuously going up and down fix Posted by bingopodcast (5 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider imharrow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#210 5 years ago

Looks like I will be officially joining the club's in the next couple weeks. I and trying to decide where to place this game in my game room as I sell things and shuffle around. Are their considerations unique to the platform I should be thinking about? Like...
- playfield swaps. Does it help to have space to walk beside the machine. Maybe this should be my end machine.
- networking. Wifi, or should I locate it somewhere I can easily get an ethernet drop.
- things I am not evening thinking about that might influence placement.

Excited to finally get my hands on the machine.

2 weeks later
#227 5 years ago

I'm officially in the club. Needed to make a quick run home because the plan to have it delivered into my garage ran into a little height issue. In the garage now and after work will see about getting it into the house and basement.

I know people said it is deep, but I didn't really realize the impact. Getting the game tilted back onto the dolly was a challenge.

IMG_20180704_111013 (resized).jpgIMG_20180704_111013 (resized).jpg
#229 5 years ago

Wow the cabinet is deep. Lifting the cabinet my head is below the back to it was tough on my neck carrying it downstairs.

Nicest surprise so far is the glass. That edge feels so good to the touch.

#241 5 years ago

Does this happen often?

IMG_20180705_172727 (resized).jpgIMG_20180705_172727 (resized).jpg
3 months later
#280 5 years ago

Installed the new code on the weekend. It is amazing how much more enjoyable Lexy is with the new spaceship handling.

2 months later
#303 5 years ago

I was doing a test of direct video capture from P3. I did a test recording of Grand Slam Rally. In some ways a better view than Toyguy's video in some ways worse.

#311 5 years ago
Quoted from Toyguy:

Never thought of that! What did you do, split the HDMI output or something?

I am using an elgato hd60s for the HDMI capture. It has HDMI passthrough. So you can plug it in in the backbox and everything works.

It can take audio input as well, I will probably split the audio and direct capture that.

2 months later
#329 5 years ago

I streamed some hoopin' it up tonight. It is fun. The general premise is cool and the use of the walls is good. It seemed to loose track of things a few times were I got multiple balls and it just got confused, but overall I am really impressed.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/399094352

1 month later
#363 4 years ago

I discovered a new game.

IMG_20190427_152456 (resized).jpgIMG_20190427_152456 (resized).jpg
#365 4 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

That's the BIOS screen. You can get out of it by connecting a keyboard, then hitting ESC and confirming.
Is your hard drive connected? I don't see it listed in the storage configuration/SATA area.

If it's going to that screen every time PM Gerry. I don't have the exact settings in front of me.

Game was working fine when I rebooted. A tree fell on a major power line while the machine was on and we unfortunately had some rapid power cycling before losing power for a few hours. This happened when the power came back, but was then fine later.

2 months later
#393 4 years ago

For backbox screen users, how ackward is getting to things in the backbox. I like streaming with direct video, which I get by plugging an HD60S into the computer and sending the audio straight to my mixer. I would probably end up direct capturing the backbox display, how easy it is to tap info? Does it make tapping into the playfield harder?

#397 4 years ago
Quoted from tjw998:

You still have access to both the video card and the audio outputs from the motherboard while the display is installed. The installation instructions are on the Multimorphic support site and you can see in a few images what it looks like for access once everything is installed.

Thanks, I had no idea it was just driven from the DVI as a secondary display. I upgraded my system image today and can successfully send the secondary screen to my HD60S for streaming.

#399 4 years ago

If you have not actually seem the backbox display in action, here is my stream of capturing directly. I had not really seen how it was used in Lexy, so this is helpful. I will probably buy one in the future, it looks well integrated.

http://www.twitch.tv/gammagoat/v/457047606?sr=a&t=7s

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 11,700.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

11,500 (OBO)
$ 20.00
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

Machine - For Sale
Meriden, CT
8,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider imharrow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-p3-club?tu=imharrow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.