AdditionalSpaceEmpty (resized).jpg
20240125_212102 (resized).jpg
20240125_212050 (resized).jpg
IMG_2174 (resized).jpg
IMG_3902 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #132 NEWS: Multimorphic 2018 game issues summary Posted by gstellenberg (5 years ago)

Post #969 NEWS: Bowen Kerins and Colin McAlpine joining the team Posted by PinballTilt (2 years ago)

Post #1773 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Switching Modules how-to video Posted by KevInBuffalo (1 year ago)

Post #2996 NEWS: Games available breakdown for each module Posted by Rdoyle1978 (6 months ago)

Post #3054 TECH: CABINET. How to remove cabinet head Posted by DigitalJedi084 (5 months ago)

Post #3099 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Upper and lower flippers single button setting Posted by gstellenberg (5 months ago)

Post #3198 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Weird Al right ramp continuously going up and down fix Posted by bingopodcast (4 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crile1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#434 4 years ago

New to the club. How do you create player profiles?

#435 4 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

New to the club. How do you create player profiles?

Figured it out on Lexy.

#436 4 years ago

New guy in the club bump! One of the reasons I bought this was for all the kids that are in and out of my house.

20191202_183635 (resized).jpg20191202_183635 (resized).jpg
#438 4 years ago
Quoted from Sjsilver:

I've been meaning to post this, but I got to bring my P3 home from the Houston Arcade Expo! Excited to join the club! It's not often you get to say you brought 3 NIB pins home from a show![quoted image]

Hoping to upgrade to the LCD monitor soon. What are your thoughts? How do you like Cosmic Cart?

#445 4 years ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

Congrats, guys!

We're super excited about this too. And to be clear, the update adds functionality; It won't take away existing gameplay modes. You'll be able to choose between the current racing modes (arcade mode and LAN play), as well as the new modes (career mode and WAN play). Career mode delivers a complete/traditional ruleset with modes and features that you're used to seeing in traditional pinball games, including heavy use of the ramp-locks and multiballs.

Heard. CCR was intended to deliver a fun arcade-style experience that wasn't bound by the 'rules' of traditional pinball, and I think it succeeds in that regard. Racing against people on different P3s is a blast (judging by players' reactions on location and at shows), and it provides a competitive type of gameplay that can't be achieved with a 3-ball, mode-based game. That said, it strays so far from traditional pinball that it didn't hit the mark with a lot of pinheads. We're fixing that with an update that not only delivers gameplay and fun-factor that will rival any traditional pinball game on the market today, we're also doing it for free. Upon release of the update, all existing CCR owners will be able to log onto their multimorphic.com accounts and download/install/enjoy the game immediatley.

Playfield #4 / traditional game #3... We've put out a variety of games in an attempt to appeal to a wider audience, but this game gets us back to our traditional pinball roots. Super fun playfield layout meets fantastic toys and tells an amazing story in a fully immersive world under glass. This game vaults Multimorphic into the pinball limelight. Setting expectations too high? Absolutely not. Oh, and of course it's an add-on kit; so it'll cost P3 owners a fraction of the price of a new traditional machine.

Two independent teams are working on these games full time.
- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

You're killing it! Sounds like I got in at a great time! Can't wait...need to start saving up.

#452 4 years ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

Congrats. If you don't have the baseball I recommend it. Wish you could play it 2 players at once but it is still fun taking turns against friends .

My 14 year old son loves Grand Slam Rally. I would love it more if I could beat his high score.

1 week later
#460 4 years ago

Showed off the P3 at my Christmas party last night. They though it was cool, then I blew their minds when I swapped out the upper playfield. For my non-pinhead friends, Cannon Lagoon and Rocs were hits. That's why I like this. Swap in Cannon playfield for a party, then back to Lexy when they leave for me to play.

1 month later
#465 4 years ago

Inspired me to install mine. Quick comparison at halfway point.

20200118_094717 (resized).jpg20200118_094717 (resized).jpg20200118_094732 (resized).jpg20200118_094732 (resized).jpg
#466 4 years ago

Didn't capture so great on phone. But super shiny and bright with protector. More flat without.

#467 4 years ago

What are you guys cleaning your playfield (lower part) with?

1 month later
#474 4 years ago

My subwoofer keeps making a popping noise. Two pops every 30 seconds or so. Any ideas? All connectors seem ok.

#476 4 years ago
Quoted from mjfisher:

Have you got something that looks like this plugged into your motherboard's audio jack in the backbox? Could be interference?[quoted image]

I'll look.

2 weeks later
#488 4 years ago

Hoopin it up is crashing every time I try to start a game. Re-installled it and running up to date launcher, etc. Still crashing. Any help?

#490 4 years ago

Just a FYI to everyone who has Hoopin it Up installed. Do NOT change "coin door open to exit" setting in either the Hoopin it Up settings or the global settings. Default is "yes", which means you have to open the coin door and then hold down start button to exit the app. If you change it to "No", which means you only have to hold down start button for 5 seconds to exit the game without opening the door, then the game will crash on game start. I guess it thinks the door is open when you push the start button and it will automatically exit the game. Otherwise the game plays great. I never really played Hoopin it up, but watched a nice YouTube video by Dave Goodwin that is a tutorial. I played it a bunch last night, once I solved the bug issue, I really enjoyed it. It is essentially a basketball themed pitch 'n' bat. The red scoops block your shots and hitting the green scoops is a pass to your team, which will drop a red scoop to open the pathway to a free throw, 2, or 3 point shot. Pretty clever. There are also mini games to play during halftime. Overall a nice little game, and even better it is free. If you haven't downloaded it yet, I recommend it. It works with Lexy module installed. Also, thanks as usual the amazing and fast customer support Jerry supplied to help me figure this out.

#492 4 years ago
Quoted from goldpins:

Crile1, Thanks for your comments on HIU. Glad you like it and are playing it. I'm the developer. I honestly didn't test the abort/exit app settings....stupid programmer bug!!!!! I have a few other fixes I'd like to get into a follow-up release when I get some time. I developed it for my own challenge and use, but offered it up to the entire P3 community as a freebie. Again....Thank you!

Thanks for the game and making it free! It is a lot of fun. Lost track of time playing it last night.

#502 4 years ago

If anyone is interested in selling their Cosmic Cart Racing Module, PM me.

#505 4 years ago

My friend made this for me. Fits 2 playfields and will slide under a pinball machine. PM me if interested.

Resized_20200325_201615 (resized).jpegResized_20200325_201615 (resized).jpegResized_20200325_201623 (resized).jpegResized_20200325_201623 (resized).jpegResized_20200325_201629 (resized).jpegResized_20200325_201629 (resized).jpeg
#508 4 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Neat! Will that slide in from the front of a machine or only from the side?

I asked him to make it so will slide in from the front. I am picking it up today after work (I'm essential). I will post a pick later.

He has a side business as a craftsman, so at this time he would prefer to sell. He does a good job. He built our kitchen table and we own a piece of wall art he made. You can check him out on YouTube at "Andy Bird Builds ".

#511 4 years ago

Here are some more pictures. Fits under P3 from the side, but not the front. Andy can probably adjust width if you want to slide in from front. This was first try.
15852566515068149230236988874422 (resized).jpg15852566515068149230236988874422 (resized).jpg15852567144448124650225186433025 (resized).jpg15852567144448124650225186433025 (resized).jpg15852567277957064294408045886638 (resized).jpg15852567277957064294408045886638 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#523 3 years ago
Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

who distributes Multimorphic machines?

Flip n Out Pinball (Zmeny on pinside) and PinballStar are two that I know of.

4 weeks later
#527 3 years ago

Got to the Wizard mode of Lexy today! Drained during phase 2. But now I know that it is achievable.

9 months later
#563 3 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Hey P3 Owners. New to the club! Just took delivery on my new machine with Lexi, Heist and CCR. Spent a week+ on Heist before even cracking open Lexi. Been everything i could have asked for up to this point - especially with a bit of help from Gerry on a small issue with my Heist crane. Talk about some incredible customer service!!
I've got a question - pretty sure it's not a PF issue, but rather a "new user" issue. On Lexi, roughly 75% of my attempts up the left ramp fail. Almost seems as if there's something slowing the ball down. Then, when not trying, it flies up with ease. Is there a lock you need to clear before you can access the ramp? I see the arrow colors on the left ramp switch between blue and red, but have never figured it out. Does the color of the arrow matter? Typically make 1 alien attack/game if i'm lucky - but actually had a game with 5 attacks. Don't know what the hell i did to achieve that.
Appreciate any feedback from those with more experience.

I had this problem. It was the ball jumping and hitting the airball protector on the ramp. Look at the front of the machine and make sure the 2 metal tabs that lock the lower mech flap in place are flush. For me they were not and the flap was loose causing the acrylic playfield to slide about 3mm below the scoops. This caused the jumping. A pair of pliers was all it took to bend the flaps down ever so slightly to adjust. It took about a year for me to figure it out. May not be your problem, but it was mine. I can provide pictures if necessary.

#571 3 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

crile1 - I think you nailed it. Is this what you're talking about? My front clips are misaligned - the left one isn't closing fully to the metal tab.
Also, it appears my playfield is slightly off center. The base of the PF is positioned to the far left - not much room between the PF and the side of the cabinet on the left, plenty of space on the right side of the cabinet.
[quoted image]

The issue is the left clip is not engaging. That is exactly what happened to mine.

1. Take off glass
2. Put playfield in position 1 (you don't have to remove upper playfield or balls
3. Un-clamp metal front (it is in a hinge and swings down
4. Push acrylic playfield all the way up
5. Put metal hinge back and see if it will latch completely. If not, adjust the left tab until it does with pliers
6. Put everything back and play on!

If you need help with first position, go to P3 youtube channel. They have videos.
16141227310498257638505566302722 (resized).jpg16141227310498257638505566302722 (resized).jpg16141227467633308681938232271591 (resized).jpg16141227467633308681938232271591 (resized).jpg418b6b3d757d086df50201e7ea79d4832a955932 (resized).jpg418b6b3d757d086df50201e7ea79d4832a955932 (resized).jpg

#573 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Reading is a skill and I should try it once in a while.
I had problems with the ball hopping and not making the ramps. Occasionally it would sort of spin in place right on the metal ramp entrance flap. My issue had to do with playfield module height relative to the rest of the lower playfield items. Sorry for the off-topic troubleshooting if this had nothing to do with your symptoms. That said, my post is still relevant for others that have airball problems. I had to go through a series of adjustments to get the upper, lower, walls, and scoops into alignment.

No problem. So many crazy things can happen with these games. So many parts! If my comment helps even one person, I am happy. Been helped out soooo many times on Pinside with my games by searching the forums. That is the good side of Pinside.

#574 3 years ago

FINALLY! I finally collected a jewel after a Heist. Man, I have choked on that shot so many times. Just the amethyst, but now the pressure is off. "Sweet sassi-molassi!"

#576 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Wow! I still suck at this game so badly, I can barely START a heist, even on 5-ball.

I had it on 5 ball for the first week or two. Once I got the shots and nudging down, I went back to 3 ball. 5 ball was just too long. I did install the center post (needed it for Lexy...super deep game) and closed the outlanes just a smidge. Not sure about the extra balls. And completed Demo for first time tonight. My pops are a bit weak, which I have read is a problem. Need to adjust the switch to make it more sensitive. That may be your problem. I've had a ball hang up in the pop skirt before. That would delay ball coming down. Something to think about.

#599 3 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Looks like the one in the picture has magic sliders on the bottom, which would do the trick and have a lower profile.

I can confirm the furniture sliders.

2 years later
#3069 5 months ago

Wonder what is coming up next for P3? New modules? Timing? Licensed vs unlicensed.

#3085 5 months ago

Is there a place to find rules for FR. Prefer not to watch 3 hour streams.

#3090 5 months ago

Thanks @luckymoey!

#3120 5 months ago

Back in the club!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#3122 5 months ago

Also, I’ll add my game shipped new with Final Resistance with no damage to the box or cabinet and everything is working out of the box. Only issue is boy is this thing HEAVY! Thank you Escalera. Greatest Christmas gift ever!

#3178 4 months ago

Is there a way to map the buttons differently in FiRe? I’d like to try to use yellow button to activate powerups instead of start button.

#3180 4 months ago

How would people feel about starting a topic/thread for buying, selling, trading playfield modules?

1 month later
#3263 3 months ago

I’m surprised for the Heist love. I find the music and callouts dull. Gameplay very repetitive and I don’t enjoy the crane mech. But I don’t like any crane mechs in games such as BM 66. FR is #1 and vote Lexi #2, but haven’t play Al yet. For me, FR is what I’m hoping P3 becomes. Like a regular game with more subtle playfield animations and focused on the shots.

#3267 3 months ago

Nice feedback. I think if the main gameplay music was punched up, it would help. I just can’t get into crane mechs. But Heist was definitely a step in the right direction. It gave us the third flipper.

2 weeks later
#3330 82 days ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

So I have a some pinball money!
Do I buy a used p3 module?
Scooby doo topper?
Wait and hope a NEW p3 game is released soon??

I’m waiting. Guessing will know in a month or two. If Princess Bride then will buy instantly. If something I’m not interested in, then used or new Weird Al. Or Drained.

1 month later
#3485 45 days ago

Josh Kugler now a part of Multimorphic! Very good news.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 11,700.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Machine - For Sale
Meriden, CT
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Newburgh, IN
1,700 (Firm)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Round Rock, TX
$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 20.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 17.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crile1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-p3-club?tu=crile1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.