AdditionalSpaceEmpty (resized).jpg
20240125_212102 (resized).jpg
20240125_212050 (resized).jpg
IMG_2174 (resized).jpg
IMG_3902 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #132 NEWS: Multimorphic 2018 game issues summary Posted by gstellenberg (5 years ago)

Post #969 NEWS: Bowen Kerins and Colin McAlpine joining the team Posted by PinballTilt (2 years ago)

Post #1773 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Switching Modules how-to video Posted by KevInBuffalo (1 year ago)

Post #2996 NEWS: Games available breakdown for each module Posted by Rdoyle1978 (6 months ago)

Post #3054 TECH: CABINET. How to remove cabinet head Posted by DigitalJedi084 (5 months ago)

Post #3099 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Upper and lower flippers single button setting Posted by gstellenberg (5 months ago)

Post #3198 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Weird Al right ramp continuously going up and down fix Posted by bingopodcast (4 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sjsilver.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#437 4 years ago

I've been meaning to post this, but I got to bring my P3 home from the Houston Arcade Expo! Excited to join the club! It's not often you get to say you brought 3 NIB pins home from a show!

P3 in gameroom (resized).jpgP3 in gameroom (resized).jpg
#441 4 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Hoping to upgrade to the LCD monitor soon. What are your thoughts? How do you like Cosmic Cart?

The back box display is gorgeous. pictures can't do it justice. I highly recommend it.

I'm a big fan of CCR. I love flow games and I love Kart Racing games so it's right up my alley. From what I've hear the upcoming update is gonna be super cool.

#442 4 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

New guy in the club bump! One of the reasons I bought this was for all the kids that are in and out of my house.[quoted image]

That's by far my favorite thing about this machine. The kids love it, and I can switch things up easily for the short attention spans.

1 year later
#544 3 years ago
Quoted from Cyrus:

My experience, too. Stellar customer support.

Would you say it is Cosmic Customer Support?

1 month later
#593 3 years ago

Hey PThreeple! If you have a CCR play field, Some of the owners planned an impromptu CCR head to head race day this saturday, 2-27-21, at 7pm CENTRAL. Hop on your P3, load up CCR and select internet play to join the lobby and jump in races or host your own! I love these things, so I hope to see you all there!

Also, if you haven't yet, check out joining the unofficial P3 owner's Discord, where we plan these things, and use the live audio channels to facilitate smack talking in real time!

https://discord.gg/heH3PSfq

#645 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Possibly the most under-appreciated game in all of pinball. There literally isn't another game with as much mode diversity. Great use of the walls/scoops and the virtual targets in certain modes. I love the nods (whether intentional or not) to AFM. The alien modes are like killing saucers and the lights out multiball reminds me of AFM's strobe multiball. I can understand if rednecks turn you off, but the voice acting is better in Lexy than Heist.
Congrats!

I agree! Lexy is fantastic!

Fun fact! You know those voices for Ronnie Earl and little Larry? Same guy! He also did Lookie! Aaaaaand He’s Mr. Big, too!

Also, The actress who voiced Lexy came back and voiced Liz the Hacker in Heist.

But I’ll stack Leo’s Russian accented callouts against any in the industry! I love that big, dumb character.

#670 3 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

My pleasure! I'm glad I thought to log in with my profile before that game so I could save state it -- I'll probably go back to that spot and try to finish it out one of these days.

Doo eet! I want people to finally see the wizard mode and victory videos we did!

2 weeks later
#712 3 years ago

Honestly, I like the arguing! Let’s get a Multimorphic thread flaming on the front page!

Your sports team sucks! Your regional bbq is inferior! Your city skyline lacks a certain je ne sais quoi!

#714 3 years ago

Ok, that’s the bad kind of arguing.

Anyone got any kitten pics?

#723 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I just swung by SevenEightyRacer 's house and played P3.... I'm not sure how I tilted Heist as the cab never moved... damn it. heist was sooooooo fun, awesome, and addicting. But out of no where ranger in the ruins , that damn game had me pushing start OVER AND OVER. I didn't get to spend more than 2 games on cosmic kart and lexi, which sucks but Yup.... need to sell this ac/dc so I can join this club

ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

2 weeks later
#742 2 years ago

Just dropped today!

1 month later
#751 2 years ago

Finally got off may ass and made my playfield cart. Thanks bingopodcast for the measurements and KevInBuffalo for listening to all my endless questions.

1573E6DC-50BA-419E-BB05-9A6F15E9579E (resized).jpeg1573E6DC-50BA-419E-BB05-9A6F15E9579E (resized).jpeg7B6854D0-BE79-4141-B02F-42F1E472BCF6 (resized).jpeg7B6854D0-BE79-4141-B02F-42F1E472BCF6 (resized).jpeg7F0012EA-CD42-4665-BA86-774CFB51CE07 (resized).jpeg7F0012EA-CD42-4665-BA86-774CFB51CE07 (resized).jpegCF9B7249-2107-4DCD-8113-E4E295810AF1 (resized).jpegCF9B7249-2107-4DCD-8113-E4E295810AF1 (resized).jpeg
1 year later
#2532 11 months ago

Guys guys guys.

My underwear is generally grey.

Except when the Longhorns are playing. Then it’s orange, baby!

8 months later
#3279 3 months ago

Can I just say I love hearing all the varied opinions about the different games on the system, and the different rankings, because that perfectly demonstrates the purpose and strength of the platform. It has something, often many things, for everyone.

Maybe for some it’s Weird Al, and others can’t get enough of DDD, and I love seeing all the love for Lexy!

But I think the one thing we can all agree on is the absolutely world class voice acting of Cop #4 in Heist. You can really feel the passion, intensity and what we’ll just assume is Julliard-level training that went into that performance. Just chef’s kiss.

I believe this is the one opinion that will heal all rifts in the pinball hobby.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
1,700 (Firm)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Round Rock, TX
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 17.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
Machine - For Sale
Ebensburg, PA
$ 12.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 20.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 11,700.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sjsilver.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-p3-club?tu=Sjsilver and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.