IMG_3017 (resized).jpeg
SYSCORE_NO_CUTOUTS (resized).jpg
SYSCORE_CUTOUTS (resized).jpg
AdditionalSpaceAfterDelivery (resized).jpg
SA_NO_CUTOUTS (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #132 NEWS: Multimorphic 2018 game issues summary Posted by gstellenberg (5 years ago)

Post #969 NEWS: Bowen Kerins and Colin McAlpine joining the team Posted by PinballTilt (2 years ago)

Post #1773 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Switching Modules how-to video Posted by KevInBuffalo (1 year ago)

Post #2996 NEWS: Games available breakdown for each module Posted by Rdoyle1978 (7 months ago)

Post #3054 TECH: CABINET. How to remove cabinet head Posted by DigitalJedi084 (6 months ago)

Post #3099 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Upper and lower flippers single button setting Posted by gstellenberg (6 months ago)

Post #3198 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Weird Al right ramp continuously going up and down fix Posted by bingopodcast (5 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Max_Badazz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1446 1 year ago

Years ago, I saw a P3 at Pintastic before the games were in full production. When playing Cannon Lagoon, there was a display behind the playfield. With a display replacing the backbox translites in the newest base cabinet, is the lower display gone from the system? I don't see it on Weird Al. Saw it on this youtube video as well

Fingers still crossed for an Oct delivery (even after the email a couple weeks ago)
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#1450 1 year ago
Quoted from bingopodcast:

like Cannon Lagoon (which still comes with a separate display).

Ah, thanks. So it's part of the Cannon Lagoon module and not the main P3 cab. Cool, as I ordered that CL module and Heist with the Weird Al preorder.

3 weeks later
#1565 1 year ago

Does anyone else like the fact that Multimorphic is solving issues on the fly here on Pinside?
Makes me more confident about picking up Weird Al and some extra modules

4 weeks later
#1622 1 year ago

I just realized this was the time range where my game was supposed to be ready when I ordered back in Feb LOL (early-mid October was the estimate)... wow, that flew fast. I feel like I was watching the clock with my email ready only a few weeks ago. This spring/summer was a "blink its over" pair of seasons.

#1637 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

With two full-featured Multimorphic game kits planned for release next year (and possibly more by 3rd-Parties)

"Hurray for this!" said no one named Wallet or Purse

2 months later
#1909 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Delivery Question: Will they drop it in the garage?

They did for me. He came in a massive 18 wheeler and had to park in the street. Guy couldn't have weighed more than 125lbs wet. We then pushed it down my long driveway into the garage in a snowstorm. I got my workout for the day doing that LOL

I was hoping two strong movers were going to deliver it so I could flash big cash for them to get it up steps to the gameroom..... nope. I get Mr Puniverse who can barely roll it out of the truck and down the lift

#1953 1 year ago

Mid-March at the moment.

Not sure how many you make per week, but that sounds like it's a success

1 month later
#2124 1 year ago

The only thing on the P3 that doesn’t feel like real pinball to me are the downloadable mini-games. I’ve only tried them at shows, but they did not feel like real pinball and feel like gimmicks.

The mini games are great. It's the feel of pinball but yet its a video game. ROCs and Shoot N Scoop are addicting and very popular during pinball league (for a change of pace). I just ordered Barnyard 5 min ago because "why not?" LOL

#2132 1 year ago

"Deep thoughts, by Max Badazz"

{read below in a soft mellow voice}
"Question on storing the modules ...... they all ship in a box that we can store them in, however what do we use to store the module that we bought with the core P3 cabinet? Are the boxes "generic" that any module can go in or do they have special form fitting foam? Reason I ask is how would I store Weird Al when I throw Heist or another module into P3 if the boxes are specific to the modules they came in?"

#2178 1 year ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Question for others. I purchased 3 other modules at the same time as my Weird Al base unit. Was told 2.5 months for the remainder and they will most likely all ship together. Is this an accurate timeframe for those who made similar purchases, Game with multiple modules?

I was told 8 to 12 weeks for my additional modules and I'm on week 13 with no notification yet, so 2.5 months+ is pretty accurate. Doesn't matter as I have Weird Al set up for league and wouldn't be able to switch it until league is over. ROCs and Shoot N Scoot fill in the missing voids too

#2181 1 year ago
Quoted from vikeking27:

what's everyone's thoughts on Weird Al so far? Is it hard/easy/intermediate? Has the code been updated a couple times? Anyone who's had it for a while still loving it?

I love it. I like everything about the game. It plays different than others (different as in the playfield design, not the P3 system itself). The rules are deep but not complex, the number of modes are more than industry standard, and it's a music pin that isn't like any other out there. The amount of ramps, divertors, targets, use of the screen tracking, sound quality, animation quality, etc is all great. The players that come to my game room as well as myself find the game more on the harder side of things over Sterns or older Bally/Williams. Not a "I hate the players Avatar" hard or a "Led Zeppelin is going to kill you" hard, but its not an easy game to go through. Yes, the code has had updates which are simple to do through the menu and wifi. Mostly all of us still enjoy it (there are a couple of people that think the P3 is ho hum, but they are in the minority). For the second month in a row, Weird Al was the #1 most played game in my 21 pin lineup by almost double (not even including games played of ROCs, Barnyard and Shoot N Scoot).

2 weeks later
#2325 1 year ago

I am pretty sure somewhere someone had an issue with the ball rolling down the inlane and it getting stuck to the sling rod. I have the flipper module out and trying to carefully bend it up a little however is there a better solution that someone found?

#2327 1 year ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Flip the polycarb playfield over. Good opportunity to give it a clean, too.

It's super filthy. That machine gets a lot of action

1 week later
#2402 1 year ago

Really looking forward to (hopefully) getting Heist dialed in

That game is sooooooo good. I love the Weird Al module but Heist is so much fun. Even the music and comic book artwork is great. I am hosting a 56 player tourney this Saturday and Heist is my headliner game for it.

Now if somehow someone in Texas sent me an early Final Resistance, I could use that module in the event

1 week later
#2487 1 year ago
Quoted from trecemaneras:

Anyone else in the US want to comment what your shipping charges were?

I paid a little over $600 in shipping for Weird Al and the main P3 cab (Also ordered Heist and Cannon at the same time). When Heist shipped last month, I did not get charged and today I got a UPS notice for the Cannon Lagoon shipping with no additional shipping charges as well. Considering how much beef those three shipments are, that seems very reasonable.

#2523 1 year ago
Quoted from 1963BSARGS:

does anyone know approximately how many p3 base systems are built per year ?

#2534 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

I have a preliminary question: How are these to work on vs traditional pins? I can see them being harder, but can also imagine them being easier.

I would say they are way easier to work on. Everything is fairly easy to get to, almost everything can come out so you can work on it at a table, and its designed for easy access. Once you get over the shock of how different they are to a Stern/DE or Bally/Williams, you won't have issues fixing anything that comes up. The scoop breakout board is the one exception but even that isn't really that bad. Trying to replace the opto on the left ramp on a Stern Godzilla (twice).... now that's a PITA

#2545 1 year ago
Quoted from Knapp_Arcade:

I can see why a pinball manufacturer would not want to report sales numbers

Because Pinside is toxic and any info will be blown out of control. I will admit, I'd like to see everyone's numbers as well.

#2577 1 year ago
Quoted from Coyote:

How fast can a module be swapped out?

Once the connectors behind the module loosen up a bit from changing out the games a handful of times, it becomes an easy under 2 min process. Having the shipping boxes out and ready makes it even easier. Lining up the magnetic apron can sometimes be more challenging than the swap itself. Speaker panel swap is pretty quick as well and the slings are only two screws each. Changing the plastics above the targets will take a little longer, however I haven't bothered with those.... between the magnetic apron, slings and speaker panel, the game looks great.

Just don't forget to push the balls into the trough (out of the VUK area) before putting the new module in
Also don't forget to take off the Weird Al Ramp before removing that module

Shameless request of a new product .... speaker panel for Cannon Lagoon

#2584 1 year ago

Once I have all my modules in (Heist, Final Resistance, Weird Al, Cosmic Cart (and downloads)

Ummm....where's Cannon Lagoon?

You need baseball and finger DDR

3 months later
#2886 8 months ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I was…cannon lagoon is fun with the grand slam app.

For a quick second, I got excited that Sorcerers Apprentice was now compatible on the CL module .... then you let me down LOL

Cannon Lagoon is a must get especially for Grand Slam and Flipper Foxtrot. Plus that playfield works better with ROCs and Shoot N Scoot

#2898 8 months ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

I thought Weird Al would be the be all, end all game for me on the P3. Nope. It's been Heist.

I'm the same. Weird Al is great but Heist is the marquee game for the P3

#2907 8 months ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

does anyone have some directions on how to install that pole that goes between the flippers to make shots drain less ? And also adjust outlanes?
Thanks

Slide out the flipper mech and screw it in. It should be a single connector to take it out

2 weeks later
#2943 7 months ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Weird al the right ramp is constantly going up down in attract mode,is that normal?

try this:

https://www.multimorphic.com/support/projects/customer-support/wiki/WAMONH_Right_Lift_Ramp

EDIT: nevermind that link was already posted

#2946 7 months ago
Quoted from Jay_Killjoy:

Now I can finally check out Heist Just in time for the long weekend.

We'll see you back here on Tuesday when you finally come up for air from playing Heist

2 weeks later
#3007 7 months ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

I'd love to see ROCs get some timing adjustments in settings. It just takes too long for the ball to get to you when Heist or CCR are installed (maybe Al too, I haven't installed it yet) and the rocks are all over your flippers by the time it does on about level 7 onward

I always play with the Cannon Lagoon module installed. It's by far the best for those "any module" games and the ball gets back fast.

#3013 7 months ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Hey guys my #4 plastic part that is supposed to go up (not wall, but other part where the ball drops into) is not operating. It doesnt go up or down
what do I do to start troubleshooting it?

Test it in diagnostics. If its still not working, check the connections on both sides (the scoop and the breakout board behind the metal ball trough shield). You can switch the connector with another working scoop to see if that fires. Then you know if its a scoop issue or a breakout board issue (or just the connector). I know this well as I've done this before with mine for both the scoops and the walls (which has a breakout board from the front). Keep in mind those connectors are not keyed and you need to make sure you plug them in the correct way (online help will show you that)

MM support pages will go into detail with all of this and is where you should start

2 weeks later
#3038 6 months ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

Got mine delivered this morning, setup in it's own little corner and playing some WAMONH! Now I just need a P3 neon...[quoted image][quoted image]

I'm guessing from the artwork on your base machine that you have a Final Resistance on order

#3050 6 months ago

Heist Module Solo Sale Shipped anywhere CONUS for 2630. Details in ad.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/165990

Damn that's a deal for the best module (sorry FR, you are second right now)

#3052 6 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Do you have a FR? I agree Heist is awesome, have not played FR yet

Yes I do. I haven't played it enough to fully enjoy it (it has some issues ) but Heist has been a game room fav since it arrived. FR is more a classic fast paced game where Heist is kind of the adventure mode and rules based game. Once I get FR dialed in perfectly it will give Heist a run for its money.

#3072 6 months ago

If anyone happens to be near Richmond, VA, a local brewery, Center of the Universe Brewing Company, is having a launch party for Drained today! I'll be there from 12-4 with prizes and giveaways.
[quoted image]

(local brewery + pinball + a new game I have never played) - (I'm 600 miles away) = 0 a.k.a. I lose

#3079 6 months ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I didn't know WTF he ment by fire either. I was like System 11? Good thing you cleared it up. I would think it would be FR.

It should be FR ... because Attack From Mars is not AtMa and Monster Bash is not MoBa. Sure the box says Fire but Multimorphic doesn't have to worry about getting confused with the Williams Fire. Maybe I will go play Medieval Madness aka MeMa

#3176 5 months ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

I keep saying people will regret not buying in when the queue is short.

So if the queue is short now .... does that mean I can preorder the next mystery licensed title today and be first?

**** I know what the answer is, but had to comment anyways

1 month later
#3243 4 months ago
Quoted from Zitt:

What are the latest guesses for the next release?

Bird Watch gets its own module.
Though playing with Cannon Lagoon is perfect (I kind of feel like it's cheating with how high my scores are with CL compared to the other modules)

#3258 4 months ago
Quoted from hank527:

Anyone have other recommendations?

So I really enjoy all of the add-on games that you can download. Some are specific to a module but quite a few of them can be played on any module. In that case, I find that the Cannon Lagoon module is the best module for those games (ROCs, Shoot n Scoot, Bird Watch, etc). Plus the baseball pitch and bat (Grand Slam Rally) and the DDR style game (Flipper Foxtrot Rhythm Explosion) only play on that module.

As far as the best module, right now for me it's Heist (my FR has been sick since day one so I haven't played it enough). Heist also lets you play Dungeon Door Defender, another awesome downloadable game. Basically I have yet to see a bad game come out for the system, but Heist is amazing.

2 weeks later
#3323 3 months ago
Quoted from MutterFudder:

Two words: Steamboat. Willie.

1 week later
#3372 3 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

You could buy Nick's Flipper Foxtrot Rhythm Explosion!

I love this game. Brings back memories of playing Dance Dance Revolution on my modded PS1 to play the Japanese CDs before the game came to the states. Another reason everyone needs the Cannon Lagoon module ... to play this game and the other downloaded games (they all play better on the CL module unless specific to a certain module)

1 week later
#3416 3 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

They couldn't figure out if the machine is called "P3" or the company

I usually refer to the company as P3 when talking about the game ... "P3 is releasing a new module this year" or "I have to send my broken FR to P3" or "you should buy from P3 over JJP". Multimorphic is a mouthful

#3418 3 months ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

"The P3 is heavy as f#$%"

That's an understatement

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
$ 17.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

Machine - For Sale
Ebensburg, PA
1,700 (Firm)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Round Rock, TX
8,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

11,999 (OBO)
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 11,700.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Max_Badazz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-p3-club?tu=Max_Badazz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.