SYSCORE_NO_CUTOUTS (resized).jpg
SYSCORE_CUTOUTS (resized).jpg
AdditionalSpaceAfterDelivery (resized).jpg
SA_NO_CUTOUTS (resized).jpg
AdditionalSpaceEmpty (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #132 NEWS: Multimorphic 2018 game issues summary Posted by gstellenberg (5 years ago)

Post #969 NEWS: Bowen Kerins and Colin McAlpine joining the team Posted by PinballTilt (2 years ago)

Post #1773 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Switching Modules how-to video Posted by KevInBuffalo (1 year ago)

Post #2996 NEWS: Games available breakdown for each module Posted by Rdoyle1978 (7 months ago)

Post #3054 TECH: CABINET. How to remove cabinet head Posted by DigitalJedi084 (6 months ago)

Post #3099 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Upper and lower flippers single button setting Posted by gstellenberg (5 months ago)

Post #3198 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Weird Al right ramp continuously going up and down fix Posted by bingopodcast (5 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GorillaBiscuits.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1229 1 year ago

Just got production notification, woohoo! Grabbing Al, Heist, and CCR. Ordered back in September so very excited to finally join the club.

4 weeks later
#1275 1 year ago

Finally joined the club! Looking forward to nerding out with more people as Gerry and co. begin pumping these out.

Word of advice for new owners with a basement: consider removing the module / flippers / playfield monitor before lugging it down. I went down with everything still in it and it was the scariest 2 minutes of my life

IMG_9272 (resized).jpgIMG_9272 (resized).jpgIMG_9276 copy (resized).jpgIMG_9276 copy (resized).jpg
#1279 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Curious, I see the machine and 2 playfield modules there. Did they ship 3 playfield modules in that photo or 2?

Weird Al module shipped in the machine. The other 2 on the pallet are CCR and Heist.

#1280 1 year ago
Quoted from Hi-Fi:

Don’t tell your friends which machine you are moving or you might not be able to find anyone to help you! Haha

Oh, I'm resigned to staying in my present house forever so I never need to move it again!

#1308 1 year ago

F now I want to order a Lexi!

3 weeks later
#1438 1 year ago

Yeah, I tried mapping all the flippers to a single button per side, but it's SO much nicer to play with multiple buttons... I quickly reverted to factory. WAY easier to nail orbits without worrying about hitting the bottom of the upper flipper that way. Bonus points for having the muscle memory to give you an edge in league vs. people who aren't used to that configuration

1 month later
#1600 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

Mine is all screwed up where the posts were torqued.

Quoted from ViperJelly:

-

Mine was also torn up a bit around 1 of the posts. Not enough for me to send anything to my distributor but noticeable.

Same here. Only on my CCR module though, Al and Heist look perfect. Doesn't bother me and won't get any worse. Still better than pooling haha.

8 months later
#2793 10 months ago

edit:

Ended up selling something else... so the modules are off the market and staying with me. Man, this thing is gonna make me the biggest hoarder haha.

1 month later
#2816 9 months ago

Looking to mix things up… before I list my Heist would anybody in interested in trading for drained? I’d toss in another $250 to even up the trade value.

Added 9 months ago:

#2821 9 months ago

#2833 8 months ago

It's been grand but have to sadly leave the club to raise some funds. If you know anybody looking please reach out

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-p3-w-weird-al-heist-ccr-1k-in-3rd-party-games-more

1 month later
#2990 7 months ago
Quoted from Pin_Gizmos:

Any tricks/shortcut to doing this?

My shortcut was to order the generic P3 artwork for the speaker panel and never change it again

#2998 7 months ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

I'd love to see ROCs get some timing adjustments in settings. It just takes too long for the ball to get to you when Heist or CCR are installed (maybe Al too, I haven't installed it yet) and the rocks are all over your flippers by the time it does on about level 7 onward.

PREACH. Would make a good game great. But yeah, later rounds are impossible and it’s because I can’t actually touch the ball before all the asteroids kill my shields.

In an idea world the asteroids would float up top at the start of each round and not fall until a flipper button is pressed.

4 weeks later
#3056 6 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

But why did you have to do all this?

I'll field this one. He LOVES to abuse stimulants and take things apart and put them back together again to unwind.

OK, that's not true. It's actually because he has the world's hardest basement to access and his doors are like 26 inches wide!

He has a killer game-room though and I admire his determination to make it work. Disclosure: I'm saying nice things because he's getting Final Resistance before me and he's mentioned letting me borrow it

#3059 6 months ago
Quoted from DigitalJedi084:

Actually what he said, it’s way cooler….and I definitely do abuse stimulants lol

If they’re so bad then why did God make them?!

Also, it’s clear that people in the 1920’s or whenever your gorgeous house was built simply didn’t give a shit about pinball machines and that’s probably why the Great Depression happened.

1 week later
#3166 5 months ago

Quoted from northvibe:

To address the root of those problems, we've temporarily paused new product development so our engineering team can work through a full review of parts and materials in the P3 and game kits. Our business model ensures we're always motivated to help you keep your machine and games working well, but this goes beyond that. This is us saying we can and will do better, and just to be clear, we'll come up with a full plan to make sure all existing and future P3 customers are taken care of.

#3171 5 months ago

I have complete faith Gerry and co. will continue to bring us great games with continuous improvements across the board. This kind of honest response in manufacturing is surprisingly refreshing and I'm really happy that their commitment to a quality user experience has been affirmed vs. sweeping things under the rug. Very cool.

3 months later
#3457 72 days ago

This is how you flip the switch on negative public perceptions, nicely done.

Between the various service upgrades we’ll be receiving and the lack of servos in future titles I’ll be supporting this company for a very long time.

Now hurry up and get through your games list so you can announce the next one

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Meriden, CT
$ 20.00
11,500 (OBO)
$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Newburgh, IN
8,499 (OBO)
$ 11,700.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 12.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GorillaBiscuits.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-p3-club?tu=GorillaBiscuits and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.