Topic Stats

• 247 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by mjfisher
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 91 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

E804A60B-E935-4150-BA1C-CA08772F8EAC (resized).jpeg
ccr (resized).jpg
cl (resized).png
IMG_20180705_172727 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180704_111013 (resized).jpg
IMG_2881 (resized).JPG
2018-06-25 16.31.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_2407 (resized).JPG
Lexy Top100 (resized).png
IMG_2382 (resized).JPG
IMG_2375 (resized).JPG
960C9E59-B1E2-46EA-9638-D4670D4C13CE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2357 (resized).JPG
IMG_2335 (resized).JPG
IMG_2334 (resized).JPG
IMG_2329 (resized).JPG

There are 248 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
#51 9 months ago
Quoted from goldpins:

Yes.....eagerly waiting to play Lexy and begin learning game development.

me too!

#52 9 months ago

Mines on it's way (1st Run). Although still got awhile until it arrives in Oz.

2017-10-02 14.25.00 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#53 9 months ago

10/11/17 New website live:

https://www.multimorphic.com/

Stores up and running, very cool!

Run #2 games on track for starting November build

#54 9 months ago

I just had a really good look around the new website. I encourage all P3 fans to do the same, it's really exciting what they are creating.

1 week later
#55 8 months ago
Quoted from mjfisher:

Mines on it's way (1st Run). Although still got awhile until it arrives in Oz.

Getting close?

Bumping the thread - anyone shoot any new videos of Lexy gameplay

Getting close to run #2 builds

#56 8 months ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Getting close?

Should be in Melbourne around 4th November. Not sure how long it will take to get through customs and delivered etc but shouldn't be too much farther away.

1 week later
#57 8 months ago

Arrived today and just finished getting it setup. Seems great so far and no issues after travelling halfway around the world in a shipping container. Really impressed with everything.

#58 8 months ago

So I'm going to apologise upfront - the previous videos from xizor were really good but someone mentioned they couldn't hear the audio in ROCS so I thought I'd post one. I recorded on my phone the wrong way and for some reason it has only uploaded at 240p But you can hear the audio in ROCS so at least there's that

My kids aren't into Pinball much unfortunately but they've taken a shine to the P3 - particularly my oldest. He was so engrossed in the games he didn't even know I was filming. Apart from Lexy I think ROCS is actually his favourite. For anyone that gets a P3 and doesn't have ROCS I would recommend buying it. It's great.

– My Son playing Rocs
– My Son playing Cannon Lagoon

#59 8 months ago

Thanks for sharing!! Cool spacey ambient music - I like it! If you happen to feel like more filming I’d love to see/hear a bit more of Lexy

#60 8 months ago

Thanks very much for the videos, great to see people enjoying these games.

#61 8 months ago

looks super nice!

#62 8 months ago
Quoted from mjfisher:

Arrived today and just finished getting it setup. Seems great so far and no issues after travelling halfway around the world in a shipping container. Really impressed with everything.

Awesome to hear there is one in Melbourne already!

Well done and thanks for sharing.

1 week later
#63 8 months ago

The more I play this the more I enjoy it. I do plan on posting another Lexy video if anyone's interested but I'm still having problems getting HiDef videos uploaded on YouTube (240P only). In the meantime I wanted to fill you in on another cool feature that's implemented on the P3. For those of you that don't know (I didn't and I thought I read every P3 thread), the P3 can store independent RGB settings for the lighting for the Backbox/translate, P3 logo on the backbox and the overall Playfield light at the back. Not only that it stores the settings independently for each app. Here's two examples of it in action.

Firstly I've noticed when people (inc myself) take a photo of the P3, the Lexy translate always looks a weird pale purple colour. It looks nothing like that in real life - must be something to do with the digital cameras/phones. So in the picture below I've adjusted the colour in the P3 menu so that the colour of the translate looks more like it does in real life.
Lexy_backbox (resized).JPG

And here's a poor-quality video on YouTube where I've set the Backbox , P3 and Playfield lights to dark blue to match the overall theme of ROCs (which I've already mentioned is a fantastic game - really impressive and addictive).

- sorry it's still in 240P

#64 7 months ago

1st run was finished officially in the beginning of November. Anybody want to guess on when the 1st people in line start getting 2nd run shipping notifications? I’m guessing they start going out in January, hopefully at a little faster clip now than the 1st run..

#65 7 months ago

I was under the impression that run 2 was beginning pretty much right after run 1. If so, the first shipments ought to be coming up in early December, based on what looked like a 1 per week build rate, or thereabouts. Guess we'll see in the next public update.

#66 7 months ago
Quoted from Toyguy:

I was under the impression that run 2 was beginning pretty much right after run 1. If so, the first shipments ought to be coming up in early December, based on what looked like a 1 per week build rate, or thereabouts. Guess we'll see in the next public update.

That would be awesome.. just guessing there might be a couple tweaks to do, factor in holidays and maybe waiting on any parts that weren’t in yet.

#67 7 months ago

Oh yeah, I'm not expecting to see mine before 2018 rolls around

#68 7 months ago

Don't worry it's worth the wait

1 month later
#69 6 months ago

Just in case anyone hasn't seen this yet - nice overview of the P3 here...

https://www.pinballnews.com/site/2017/12/31/p3-in-depth-review/

2 weeks later
#70 5 months ago

January’s almost over.. Any shipping notices??

#71 5 months ago

Nothing here. I saw some guy with a new P3 shared by Gerry a couple weeks back on Facebook but no idea if he was a first or second run customer.

1 month later
#72 4 months ago

Finally put a deposit down, so hopefully by summer I'll be able to play!

2 weeks later
#73 3 months ago

Thought I’d link this in here in case anyone interested misses it:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/p3-unboxing-thread#post-4326087

Happy to see more shipping and hopefully preorders all caught up by may/June

#74 3 months ago

Another one packed and ready to go — on its way to Seattle

8A620386-E817-48E1-8457-AD3BF6CEFC76 (resized).png

#75 3 months ago

Does anyone have one on route somewhere? How do people think it would do?

#76 3 months ago

There’s one in Cali I believe — I think Rob Anthony owns it ? (Lock when lit).. it was on a thread a while back maybe if you search p3 ?

Edit— found it:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lexy-lightspeed-p3-on-location-in-sacramento#post-3939960

#77 3 months ago
Quoted from Normscoffee:

buffaloatx has one on route at Buffalo Billiards in Austin Texas.

#78 3 months ago

Wow. Thanks for the info. I'll reach out and see how it's doing for them

#79 3 months ago
Quoted from Normscoffee:

Wow. Thanks for the info. I'll reach out and see how it's doing for them

Please report back when you find out, would love to hear how it is going.

#80 3 months ago

Not seeing nearly as much excitement and interest in this entire platform as I thought. Where is all the chatter in this thread? I played Lexi and it was a little neat for a few but that playfield just seemed empty and too much of a video game than a traditional game in my opinion. Assuming most of you are owners, how does this stand out in your collection? Do you really keep going back to this over other modern games?

#81 3 months ago
Quoted from JMcDonald:

Not seeing nearly as much excitement and interest in this entire platform as I thought. Where is all the chatter in this thread? I played Lexi and it was a little neat for a few but that playfield just seemed empty and too much of a video game than a traditional game in my opinion. Assuming most of you are owners, how does this stand out in your collection? Do you really keep going back to this over other modern games?

Well, it's still just getting started, there's not many owners yet. I personally love playing the games on this platform, had a great time playing Lexy and Cannon Lagoon at a friend's house.

#82 3 months ago

I have quite a few of the popular Bally/Williams in my collection and Lexy gets the most play. Can’t comment on comparison with Spooky, JJP or new Sterns. Plus the kids will switch over to Rocs or Cannon Lagoon as well so the P3 definitely handles their attention span a lot better than the traditional pins.

#83 3 months ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Another one packed and ready to go — on its way to Seattle

Congratulations!! Make sure you post some pics/videos when it arrives.

#84 3 months ago
Quoted from mjfisher:

Congratulations!! Make sure you post some pics/videos when it arrives.

Hoping to do some kind of unboxing vid, and will do done gameplay vid of everything as well. Stay tuned

#85 3 months ago
Quoted from JMcDonald:

I played Lexi and it was a little neat for a few but that playfield just seemed empty

It does seem empty when you're not playing it. That all changes when the pop-up scoops are active, as they are when you're searching the crates for parts. As I understand it the side modules can be changed as well. There will probably be games that don't use stand up modules on both sides like Lexi does.
I find the secret agent ramp shot quite challenging. It plays long if respawns are turned on, I suggest turning them off for competitive play.

#86 3 months ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

As I understand it the side modules can be changed as well. There will probably be games that don't use stand up modules on both sides like Lexi does.

For sure there will be — pretty sure we’ll see a floating 3rd flipper and / or floating pops, etc. could easily have a ramp that drops down over the plexiglass for a shot then retracts up. The features will all take some engenuity to float over a pf .. will be cool to see.

#87 3 months ago

Got “the photo” today!

A95E1133-FED2-4D96-9C09-75EDB29FC300 (resized).jpeg

#89 3 months ago
Quoted from Normscoffee:

Another P3 on location at Starport Arcade in Morgantown, WV (end of this article):

https://www.pinballnews.com/site/2018/03/22/cosmic-cart-racing/

#90 3 months ago

P3 arrived at terminal - scheduled for delivery tomorrow

#91 89 days ago

Just gonna drop these here.. didn’t end up with a video but got some pics. Had some good games tonight - couple hiccups with a stuck ball and software glitch but overall is running good and super fun to play with sound (which you never hear at shows).. the sound system in this kicks ass and I really like what David did plus the call outs are great!

6B31632E-BDB9-4920-BA12-24C9747503B1 (resized).jpeg
E2B9EEA6-256E-479F-890A-6F43647BF454 (resized).jpeg

Strap and lots of wrap for the extra module:
A575B612-E13C-462B-8DFB-9A8FF48C5662 (resized).jpeg

This thing is as heavy as everyone says.. I had to use ramps but I got it inside my house past 2 sets of stairs by myself.... barely. Def. reccomend 2 people for this task!

91BD670D-2CFB-48AD-8961-6F0BDF3AE16F (resized).jpegB13D28DC-7CC4-451A-90AA-93EFC26A991B (resized).jpeg

Dog says what the hell is going on here?! Another Pinball???!!

B57A7C08-2854-4F5F-8B7C-096F44EC6D06 (resized).jpeg

02852B43-C2BC-4AC4-A80A-732E397B1354 (resized).jpegF3A7BCBB-A64D-456B-AE0E-59ED70E4F830 (resized).jpegF0913912-5121-47F9-A38D-5FF32B9EB1E5 (resized).jpegD2A24668-AC4B-47F0-8660-FB27106E95BA (resized).jpeg

This is pretty cool — shows the level left/right and degree of tilt
7384EB54-2228-4687-84F3-EDE7FA30B878 (resized).jpeg

Also really like the extra button for lane change so they aren’t constantly changing when you are flipping.

#92 89 days ago

The risk/reward of building up balls in the ship is awesome - also love the kill shot for aliens. Still figuring things out but really enjoying Lexy so far.

#93 89 days ago

Nice looking garden you got there. Guess you won't be playing the piano much anymore.

#94 89 days ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Nice looking garden you got there. Guess you won't be playing the piano much anymore.

Thanks - started it with wife but got side tracked with pinball so it’s pretty much her project now

Lol about the piano - yeah.. this wasn’t the original plan, but I want to take it to the nw show in June and going down, up, and back down the basement stairs with this thing seemed so much less appealing after seeing how heavy it was. So it sits till June. Then it’s never coming out of the basement.

#95 89 days ago

I think all the disappointed POTC pre-orderers should come over to this club. You want a no-compromise system? The Multimorphic team has put their blood, sweat and tears into this platform. They worked on it for years before they finally decided it was ready and now the machines are going into homes.

#96 88 days ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

this wasn’t the original plan, but I want to take it to the nw show in June and going down, up, and back down the basement stairs with this thing seemed so much less appealing after seeing how heavy it was. So it sits till June. Then it’s never coming out of the basement.

This is very cool of you to bring it to the NW show (and for your wife to let it hang-out upstairs for a few months)!!!

#97 88 days ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

This is very cool of you to bring it to the NW show (and for your wife to let it hang-out upstairs for a few months)!!!

I was shocked when I jokingly said it may need to stay upstairs and she said “sure”.

#98 87 days ago

Module swap pics. Multimorphic did a good job on this design - I like the way it slides in place and connectors are very easily accessible.

B727D6FF-024E-459C-9E5D-2D0EAB3A7BC7 (resized).jpeg

3A515B45-C6DE-4CC1-A099-194D85820190 (resized).jpeg

FD284552-8A97-4B39-96E7-DD4F5AD3571C (resized).jpeg

A87AA6DF-5C2E-43D8-86D5-A041C9D4E4B5 (resized).jpeg

4B3D0A30-2E67-4E5E-854E-2533F851F1CD (resized).jpeg

2FD9A11E-893D-407F-8A03-C6A2109957C1 (resized).jpeg

98861C5D-B90B-4BA0-9AC7-4B7947878684 (resized).jpeg

B50BB367-1ACC-4116-A945-5A46287170FC (resized).jpeg

#99 87 days ago

Box is ok for the extra module — really hoping for a trunk sort of thing though.. will prob see if I can build something quickly out of wood for time being.

Here’s debug on the IR grid - thought it was cool to see the beams.
178C292D-7953-4D34-8CA2-F5A63423528D (resized).jpeg

Got an event set up Saturday to see how it worked. Sets up seperate high score lists for the event. 71F19D93-856E-4B30-96D4-B4821E181FB5 (resized).jpeg

Anyone put up some crazy scores yet? I got 8 ball going this morning and killed the aliens - ended up with 15mil. Gotta work on hitting jackpots — the right side one is a hard shot for me.

#100 87 days ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Gotta work on hitting jackpots — the right side one is a hard shot for me.

Yeah, I found the right ramp hard to hit when I played it.

Quoted from Mbecker:

Box is ok for the extra module — really hoping for a trunk sort of thing though..

I'm sure they will offer something like this down the road. A plastic moulded box with foam interior would be cool.

Quoted from Mbecker:

Got an event set up Saturday to see how it worked. Sets up seperate high score lists for the event.

Very cool.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 1,000.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 159.00
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 209.99
$ 7,399.00
Pinball Machine
BumperNets Inc
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 89.00
Cabinet Parts
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 209.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 49.95
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 36.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
MONSTERFISH MODS
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
There are 248 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside