C2Y2jmiUoAAS07u (resized).jpg
E33FF562-ACC9-4BA2-B978-0FE090525635 (resized).jpeg
C6A24DAB-E353-4E6F-A103-2AD0D07B0833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2263 (resized).jpg
IMG_2258 (resized).jpg
IMG_2242 (resized).jpg
download (2) (resized).jpg
PXL_20210813_160043205 (resized).jpg

There are 952 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 20.
#851 59 days ago

Hi Garry,

Looks like our account updated with the funds yesterday. So we're good to go. We expect to have the machine and playfields ready to go by mid next week or so.

We'll advise when it's ready!

Thanks.
- Gerry

Yippeeeee. Here it comesssss (whirlwind reference)

#852 59 days ago

I play ROCs all the time! It is quite fun as well.
--Scott

#853 59 days ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

I play ROCs all the time! It is quite fun as well.
--Scott

I heard the music is great.

#855 59 days ago

Youtube of Rocs is what pushed me into the purchase. Just love the concept of the pinball/arcade mashup, even though i have not one iota of interest in arcades.

#856 58 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

Youtube of Rocs is what pushed me into the purchase. Just love the concept of the pinball/arcade mashup, even though i have not one iota of interest in arcades.

Pretty much same for me. I still wish there was a way to make ROCs a little faster, but putting in the CL playfield helps

1 week later
#857 51 days ago

Thanks to Rob (Rdoyle1978) and Bill Disney for bringing their P3 machines to the York show this weekend. I have 13 games and although not in need of another game, I have been looking at Total Nuclear Annihilation (if they remake it), Godzilla Premium, or GNR LE and I just do not want to spend this much money on another game (but can see the advantage of buying a platform for multiple games where the value is much better over time). I have a Houdini and know it is built on their platform but just have not paid any attention to the P3 platform and their system.

I spent most of my weekend at their booth. I got to play all the games and enjoyed it. The top right flipper in Heist takes some getting used to (by using a separate button) but with practice it should become easier.

Money, as usual, is what is stopping me from getting this at the moment. I will seriously consider this for my next game but would want to get everything (play fields and games) so the cost would be much higher (which of course is my choice to "want it all" - plus the new unannounced game). It was great to see the games. It was really nice to see how the flipper/slings came out of the game (like a cassette tape in a recorder), how the balls gathered below the play field, and how the play fields installed and plugged into 4 connectors.

Again, thanks for letting me play both games and ask many, many questions.
Michael

IMG_2242 (resized).jpgIMG_2258 (resized).jpgIMG_2263 (resized).jpg

#858 49 days ago

Thanks for the write up Michael!

Great fun spending time with you at the show; lots of great questions, and I hope you do end up with a P3 some time in your future! It’s a big investment at first but starts to make a lot of sense very quickly …

#859 48 days ago

Just got an email from Gerry. My P3 is on it's way down under!

#860 48 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

Just got an email from Gerry. My P3 is on it's way down under!

Yaaaaa buddy!!!!

#861 48 days ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Thanks for the write up Michael!
Great fun spending time with you at the show; lots of great questions, and I hope you do end up with a P3 some time in your future! It’s a big investment at first but starts to make a lot of sense very quickly …

I told my friend all about the game. Gave him the web site. He was going to buy a GNR LE. I believe he will be placing an order for the game with CCR and Heist.

#862 48 days ago

At least he knows it won't be peeling, chipping and devaluing itself that way

Plus he'll be dealing with a company that appreciates the support and loves their customers. Very wise decision.

Thanks too Gerry for the simple instructional videos, just watched all 16 of them. Who else in pinball makes a video to tell their newbie customers how to take the glass off?

Really looking forward to supporting Multimorphic into the future and showing the game off to as many people as i can.

#863 48 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

At least he knows it won't be peeling, chipping and devaluing itself that way
Plus he'll be dealing with a company that appreciates the support and loves their customers. Very wise decision.
Thanks too Gerry for the simple instructional videos, just watched all 16 of them. Who else in pinball makes a video to tell their newbie customers how to take the glass off?
Really looking forward to supporting Multimorphic into the future and showing the game off to as many people as i can.

Yeah the wiki and support docs are A+!
Also all the helpful owners. My gosh, I’ve had so much help from people when I had questions. Love the community because it feels like a community.

Won’t you be my neighbor!?

#864 48 days ago

Join the Discord group gentlemen; lots of tips and a healthy dose of fooling around on there.. haha

#865 48 days ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Join the Discord group gentlemen; lots of tips and a healthy dose of fooling around on there.. haha

Dunno what that is.

I had a mate come round today and predicted to him that he'd buy one once he played mine.
He asked if you can do linked machines/heads up over a few miles via internet?

#866 48 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

He asked if you can do linked machines/heads up over a few miles via internet?

CCR module can do head-to-head over the internet. Not sure which other modules can yet.

#867 48 days ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

CCR module can do head-to-head over the internet. Not sure which other modules can yet.

There's another one, more like a mini-game which may eventually be released. Really fun

#868 48 days ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

There's another one, more like a mini-game which may eventually be released. Really fun

Heads Up! Works on the Cannon Lagoon module.

#869 48 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

Dunno what that is.

Discord is a group-chat app. There is a P3 owners/enthusiast group on there. It's basically like a mini Pinside but just for the P3. I can send you a link if you would like to join.

#870 47 days ago

Sure, i'll have a look, thanks.

#871 45 days ago

Have had my P3 for about a month loving it and the support that Gerry provided.

C6A24DAB-E353-4E6F-A103-2AD0D07B0833 (resized).jpegE33FF562-ACC9-4BA2-B978-0FE090525635 (resized).jpeg
#872 45 days ago

Got my CCR + SA on order.
Hope to pick it up in a few days just in time for Halloween.

#873 45 days ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Got my CCR + SA on order.
Hope to pick it up in a few days just in time for Halloween.

love the ccr module,I never get tired of seeing those leds,amazing!

#874 44 days ago
Quoted from rodcom:

Have had my P3 for about a month loving it and the support that Gerry provided. [quoted image][quoted image]

Can you tell me how you use the machine? What modules do you have?

Do you swap from module to module and game to game a lot, or do you find your self mostly playing the same games/modules?

#875 44 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

Can you tell me how you use the machine? What modules do you have?
Do you swap from module to module and game to game a lot, or do you find your self mostly playing the same games/modules?

Not sure who you were asking, but for me it greatly depends on how much space is around the machine. If it’s jammed in next to other machines I don’t change it as often - but once I realised this I built a little shelf which can hold the play fields and I just grab one and pull the other out, swap, back, done. It takes about 90 seconds.

So anyway sometimes I will swap 2 or 3 times if I’m playing for a while, but mostly I leave the same one in for a while. There are so many games for each play field that you can leave any one in there for a long period and just go to the launcher and switch instead of pulling the play field.

CCR has 3 great games for it (Ranger in the Ruins and Sorceror’s being the other 2), so it stays in a lot. the other 2 games are so great even if you don’t like CCR you can have a blast.

IMO Heist is the most “traditional” pinball type game and the rules are easiest to grasp. Badass game

#876 41 days ago

Shipping agent just updated me. P3 should land in Perth (3 days drive away) tonight as all flights into Brisbane/sydney are booked out for weeks.
Said it should be on a truck Friday, so i will see it the end of next week.

I'm already standing out the end of the driveway hopping from one foot to the other and holding my dick.

#877 41 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

Shipping agent just updated me. P3 should land in Perth (3 days drive away) tonight as all flights into Brisbane/sydney are booked out for weeks.
Said it should be on a truck Friday, so i will see it the end of next week.
I'm already standing out the end of the driveway hopping from one foot to the other and holding my dick.

Wow, so you booked it a first class seat?! No doubt a man who can’t wait for his P3! You’ll love it!

#878 41 days ago

Heck yes!!!!!! Almost there

#879 41 days ago

Yeah, air freight was horrendous, up nearly 2k from the quote i got a month or two back when i ordered.

But i neeeeeeeddddd it.

C2Y2jmiUoAAS07u (resized).jpg

I still have a few weeks before I'm due to take Deadpool and GnR to the biggest P'ball show in aus. If I'm confident with it and have the tweaks all sorted it's still a possibility of making it to Pinfest Newcastle.

https://pinfest.com.au/

#880 41 days ago

Word is CCR+SA will be ready for me ... but I won't be able to pick it up until Friday.
Looks like a Mulimorphic weekend for me. :jazzhands:

#881 37 days ago

To all those who've unboxed, can this thing be laid down in the box? Doubt it will fit in my transit upright and it's being trucked from Perth to Brisbane where i was thinking about driving up and getting it.

#883 37 days ago

I'd prefer not, so if it has a side up side besides the top of the box, that's all i need to know.

#884 37 days ago

The bottom of the cabinet is aligned to the "Truck this side only" side of the box. So that part would be fine. The boxes with the legs, balls, and such are resting on top of foams at the bottom. So if you lay the box down, they'll be free to move around, which isn't ideal and might cause some scuffing that you won't want to experience.

- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

#885 37 days ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

The bottom of the cabinet is aligned to the "Truck this side only" side of the box. So that part would be fine. The boxes with the legs, balls, and such are resting on top of foams at the bottom. So if you lay the box down, they'll be free to move around, which isn't ideal and might cause some scuffing that you won't want to experience.
- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

Thanks Gerry, in that case i'll get it delivered.

#886 37 days ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Word is CCR+SA will be ready for me ... but I won't be able to pick it up until Friday.
Looks like a Mulimorphic weekend for me. :jazzhands:

And?

#888 31 days ago

Colour me happy.

p31 (resized).jpg

#889 31 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

Colour me happy.
[quoted image]

Congrats!!!

#890 31 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

Colour me happy.
[quoted image]

Yaaaaa!!! Heavy game isn’t it??

Hurry and set up!

#891 31 days ago

Dunno how heavy it os i lifted it off with the fork.

I'll set it up over the next couple of days, I'm going to play my mates Haggis Celts this morning, an hour up the road.

#892 31 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

Dunno how heavy it os i lifted it off with the fork.
I'll set it up over the next couple of days, I'm going to play my mates Haggis Celts this morning, an hour up the road.

It didn’t tip the fork lift?

I was thinking of getting forks for my sub compact tractor but I swear the P3 would tip it

#893 31 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

Colour me happy.
[quoted image]

Congrats!!

#894 31 days ago

Gather with the magnets i can't use ninga balls?

#895 31 days ago

Any suggestions on how to get the game to recognise the module that's in it? Any cables i should reseat etc?

DSCF9933[1] (resized).jpg

#896 31 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

Any suggestions on how to get the game to recognise the module that's in it? Any cables i should reseat etc?
[quoted image]

Unplug and re-plug the 3 cables at the back of the playfield ASAP!

#897 31 days ago

Did you check the cables behind the upper playfield?
I think you need to turn the game off before you re-seat them.

#898 31 days ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Unplug and re-plug the 3 cables at the back of the playfield ASAP!

Yeah, pull playfield too service position 1 aka the bar rests on the apron thinger

#899 31 days ago

Thanks guys. Off to my mates to play Celts, i'll check the plugs when i get home.

#900 30 days ago

There was one of the three plugs in the heist module loose, looked like a phone plug. Is there supposed to be only three sockets on the heist playfield?

It worked sorta ok for a few games and then the flippers died mid ball and won't start back up.

There are 952 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 20.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside