FDEC8702-526F-4B5E-B2E3-5889B9F39B54 (resized).jpeg
BD7EFB56-95A7-41D8-9E0C-D3F51EA3E9E7 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3017 (resized).jpeg
SYSCORE_NO_CUTOUTS (resized).jpg
SYSCORE_CUTOUTS (resized).jpg
AdditionalSpaceAfterDelivery (resized).jpg
SA_NO_CUTOUTS (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,632 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 73.
#451 4 years ago
Quoted from bean_:

I am also a new P3 owner. We have the Lexy and Cannon Lagoon playfields right now. I'm interested to see what the new games are like, but the rest of my family loves the variety of all of the games.

Congrats. If you don't have the baseball I recommend it. Wish you could play it 2 players at once but it is still fun taking turns against friends .

#452 4 years ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

Congrats. If you don't have the baseball I recommend it. Wish you could play it 2 players at once but it is still fun taking turns against friends .

My 14 year old son loves Grand Slam Rally. I would love it more if I could beat his high score.

#453 4 years ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

I thought so too... And mentioned it to @86pixels at HAAG this November. He seemed to be open to improvements to Grand Slam Rally … but like anything it's a ROI vs his day job thing.

So; If you have ideas for improvement to GSR... maybe create a thread here in the multimorphic section and maybe he'll find some time to work on it … eventually. The game is already reasonably priced IMHO; so I'd consider a small "upgrade fee" if necessary to get more functionality from GSR.

#454 4 years ago

We love Grand Slam Rally too. I usually get a few games in every time we switch over to the Cannon Lagoon module. My kids can't beat my score yet, but I'm sure that day will come soon!

#455 4 years ago

I don't have the Cannon Lagoon module yet, but I may purchase it just for GSR and Heads Up.

#456 4 years ago

Just want to give a big two thumbs up to the support at Multimorphic. Had some problems with a couple fuses blowing and with TJ on the phone we were able to fix both problems with some testing and then switching boards. Love how all the boards are interchangeable. Really makes things easy. Loving the P3 and can't wait until more is released.

Great job guys

#457 4 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

I thought so too... And mentioned it to @86pixels at HAAG this November. He seemed to be open to improvements to Grand Slam Rally … but like anything it's a ROI vs his day job thing.
So; If you have ideas for improvement to GSR... maybe create a thread here in the multimorphic section and maybe he'll find some time to work on it … eventually. The game is already reasonably priced IMHO; so I'd consider a small "upgrade fee" if necessary to get more functionality from GSR.

I would definitely pay more money to have a two player game.

#458 4 years ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

I would definitely pay more money to have a two player game.

Two player would be huge on gsr— esp if the second player could control pitches or outs via Bluetooth/phone kinda like what JJP had going with the DI app.

Regarding ccr and traditional play — wish I had held on to my P3 to try this! In a home environment as the only P3, the module was screaming for this coding/play

#459 4 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Two player would be huge on gsr— esp if the second player could control pitches or outs via Bluetooth/phone kinda like what JJP had going with the DI app.

Or perhaps they could incorporate the flipper buttons on each side to control the pitches. It would be a close space at the machine for two players (cozy) but a slight delay for the pitch would account for that.

I am really enjoying, Secret Agent Showdown after recently installing it and would like to see it also become a two or four player game. It's a bargain at only 100 bucks.

36e (resized).jpg36e (resized).jpg
1 week later
#460 4 years ago

Showed off the P3 at my Christmas party last night. They though it was cool, then I blew their minds when I swapped out the upper playfield. For my non-pinhead friends, Cannon Lagoon and Rocs were hits. That's why I like this. Swap in Cannon playfield for a party, then back to Lexy when they leave for me to play.

#461 4 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Showed off the P3 at my Christmas party last night. They though it was cool, then I blew their minds when I swapped out the upper playfield. For my non-pinhead friends, Cannon Lagoon and Rocs were hits. That's why I like this. Swap in Cannon playfield for a party, then back to Lexy when they leave for me to play.

I wish there would be a machine in driving distance to play. It looks like a lot of fun!

#462 4 years ago

Totally agree. We love being able to swap games. I'm surprised no other company is doing this.

1 month later
#463 4 years ago

I bought the Artwork Protectors https://www.multimorphic.com/store/accessories/artwork-protectors/ from the website and a couple other things I needed. Just wanted to say how great they look and easy to install. Took about 20 minutes for both machines. I was having problems with one of my P3's art was not sticking on the corners. Bought the protectors and it looks awesome. 2 thumbs up. Shipping was also FAST

3E6D43AE-AA38-4172-B8FA-D8306C31460C (resized).jpeg3E6D43AE-AA38-4172-B8FA-D8306C31460C (resized).jpeg97082265-74A1-43E9-85B7-9767EEDD68F9 (resized).jpeg97082265-74A1-43E9-85B7-9767EEDD68F9 (resized).jpeg9C688637-A40A-4B56-BCFD-BADD499C940F (resized).jpeg9C688637-A40A-4B56-BCFD-BADD499C940F (resized).jpegF4B45B14-4BB0-42DD-A1ED-4A19FD4EA262 (resized).jpegF4B45B14-4BB0-42DD-A1ED-4A19FD4EA262 (resized).jpeg
#464 4 years ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks, I just ordered a set. I wasn't aware they were available and for a great price.

#465 4 years ago

Inspired me to install mine. Quick comparison at halfway point.

20200118_094717 (resized).jpg20200118_094717 (resized).jpg20200118_094732 (resized).jpg20200118_094732 (resized).jpg
#466 4 years ago

Didn't capture so great on phone. But super shiny and bright with protector. More flat without.

#467 4 years ago

What are you guys cleaning your playfield (lower part) with?

#468 4 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Yes the protectors look great in person. I use novus #2 to clean

#469 4 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

It's lexan; basically, anything.
Realistically; just some windex advanced and a micro cloth to minimize additional scratching.

#470 4 years ago

Anyone here any rumors about when the new playfield is coming out??

#471 4 years ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

Anyone here any rumors about when the new playfield is coming out??

See post 366. Marchis just around the corner.

#472 4 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

See
post 366.
Marchis just around the corner.

Wish we could make that show this year. We had a blast last year and that was our first

3 weeks later
#473 4 years ago

I've heard that the new CCR game mode should be released prior to TPF this March.
As far as module/game #4 goes it would be cool if it made an appearance at TPF, but what really has me interested is this little quote from the official TPF web page...
“Multimorphic and the P3 – Chapter 2: Content is King!”
Is this the long awaited announcement of a licensed title? Or is it something else like new downloadable story modes/quests for Lexy Lightspeed?
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives. ..." - Hedley Lamarr

1 week later
#474 4 years ago

My subwoofer keeps making a popping noise. Two pops every 30 seconds or so. Any ideas? All connectors seem ok.

#475 4 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

My subwoofer keeps making a popping noise. Two pops every 30 seconds or so. Any ideas? All connectors seem ok.

Have you got something that looks like this plugged into your motherboard's audio jack in the backbox? Could be interference?

41muoMylGtL._AC_SY400_ (resized).jpg41muoMylGtL._AC_SY400_ (resized).jpg
#476 4 years ago
Quoted from mjfisher:

Have you got something that looks like this plugged into your motherboard's audio jack in the backbox? Could be interference?[quoted image]

I'll look.

#478 4 years ago

The list also shows 2 Cosmic Cart Racings, 2 Heads Ups, 1 Lexi, and 1 Cannon Lagoon. Do you think those P3 machines are a new game or just whatever they decide to install on them last minute?

#479 4 years ago
Quoted from bean_:

The list also shows 2 Cosmic Cart Racings, 2 Heads Ups, 1 Lexi, and 1 Cannon Lagoon. Do you think those P3 machines are a new game or just whatever they decide to install on them last minute?

I know they were working on a new game / playfield, that was originally slated to be ready in roughly this timeframe. So, I'm really hoping / expecting them to show off the new game here. I'm also hoping they have the new CCR rules implemented and ready.

#480 4 years ago

Posted by Titan pinballEric Smith.... unsure how he got the video.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#481 4 years ago

Video taken down? Can’t find it now

#482 4 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Video taken down? Can’t find it now

It's on Eric Smith's page, not Titan Pinball

#483 4 years ago

Very excited to see what Multimorphic has at TPF...not long now.

#484 4 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

It's on Eric Smith's page, not Titan Pinball

True. Valid point. It was on his personal "wall". Not on the company wall.
Litterlly; the video is a short one... carving out the arrow insert on what is suggested to be a new game.

1 week later
#485 4 years ago

Got a P3 that has Rocs and both lexy games. If you launch lexy escape from earth, everything works fine. But if you launch Rocs or lexy secret agents it goes to a P3 logo screen and just freezes. To fix it you have to power the pin off and on.

Any ideas? The games did work before at some point.

96389A8F-DC80-4801-9BC1-16C8121920C9 (resized).jpeg96389A8F-DC80-4801-9BC1-16C8121920C9 (resized).jpeg
#486 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Got a P3 that has Rocs and both lexy games. If you launch lexy escape from earth, everything works fine. But if you launch Rocs or lexy secret agents it goes to a P3 logo screen and just freezes. To fix it you have to power the pin off and on.
Any ideas? The games did work before at some point.[quoted image]

Very old versions of the games did not have error messages at startup. New versions would tell you what's causing the lockup, and they'd fall back to launcher after a timeout. Likely your LL-EE and module driver were updated, but ROCs and LL-SAS were not. Please go into System Manager and note the versions of your apps and module drivers. Also, let's get the machine properly reassigned to you so you'll be able to download software updates from your account. I've listed the necessary information in your online support ticket.

- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

#487 4 years ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

Very old versions of the games did not have error messages at startup. New versions would tell you what's causing the lockup, and they'd fall back to launcher after a timeout. Likely your LL-EE and module driver were updated, but ROCs and LL-SAS were not. Please go into System Manager and note the versions of your apps and module drivers. Also, let's get the machine properly reassigned to you so you'll be able to download software updates from your account. I've listed the necessary information in your online support ticket.
- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

Thanks so much for the help Gerry. Top notch service!

#488 4 years ago

Hoopin it up is crashing every time I try to start a game. Re-installled it and running up to date launcher, etc. Still crashing. Any help?

#489 4 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Hoopin it up is crashing every time I try to start a game. Re-installled it and running up to date launcher, etc. Still crashing. Any help?

https://www.multimorphic.com/support
Pinside may not be monitored as closely as the support ticket system. You could send gstellenberg a PM or email if the ticketing option isn't right for you. https://www.multimorphic.com/contact/

#490 4 years ago

Just a FYI to everyone who has Hoopin it Up installed. Do NOT change "coin door open to exit" setting in either the Hoopin it Up settings or the global settings. Default is "yes", which means you have to open the coin door and then hold down start button to exit the app. If you change it to "No", which means you only have to hold down start button for 5 seconds to exit the game without opening the door, then the game will crash on game start. I guess it thinks the door is open when you push the start button and it will automatically exit the game. Otherwise the game plays great. I never really played Hoopin it up, but watched a nice YouTube video by Dave Goodwin that is a tutorial. I played it a bunch last night, once I solved the bug issue, I really enjoyed it. It is essentially a basketball themed pitch 'n' bat. The red scoops block your shots and hitting the green scoops is a pass to your team, which will drop a red scoop to open the pathway to a free throw, 2, or 3 point shot. Pretty clever. There are also mini games to play during halftime. Overall a nice little game, and even better it is free. If you haven't downloaded it yet, I recommend it. It works with Lexy module installed. Also, thanks as usual the amazing and fast customer support Jerry supplied to help me figure this out.

#491 4 years ago

Crile1, Thanks for your comments on HIU. Glad you like it and are playing it. I'm the developer. I honestly didn't test the abort/exit app settings....stupid programmer bug!!!!! I have a few other fixes I'd like to get into a follow-up release when I get some time. I developed it for my own challenge and use, but offered it up to the entire P3 community as a freebie. Again....Thank you!

#492 4 years ago
Quoted from goldpins:

Crile1, Thanks for your comments on HIU. Glad you like it and are playing it. I'm the developer. I honestly didn't test the abort/exit app settings....stupid programmer bug!!!!! I have a few other fixes I'd like to get into a follow-up release when I get some time. I developed it for my own challenge and use, but offered it up to the entire P3 community as a freebie. Again....Thank you!

Thanks for the game and making it free! It is a lot of fun. Lost track of time playing it last night.

#493 4 years ago

FYI for any P3 owners, and in particular, anyone who owns or is interested in CCR:

A public beta version of Cosmic Cart Racing 2.0.2.0 is available for immediate download from the Multimorphic site. (CCR 2.0 requires the presence of the Cosmic Cart Racing playfield module.)

Cosmic Cart Racing 2.0 features an entirely new gameplay option called "Career Mode". Career Mode delivers a 3-ball, mode-based gaming experience that rewards fast gameplay and good strategic choices. Gameplay has you traveling to different solar systems, where you'll need to earn money to upgrade your cart and enter local races. Win the race and move on to the next solar system. Win all of the races to become the Cosmic Cart Racing champion!

This release re-introduces the ramp locks, allowing you to lock balls on the ramp during gameplay before starting Meteor Shower Multiball. Other features include time-based score multipliers that increase when you hit RPM shots, an inner loop mini-mode, a progressive "Jobs" mode that earns you money, a garage where you can upgrade your cart, mystery awards, hurryup awards, and more. Most of the features can be stacked, allowing you to strategically maximize scoring potential. Tip: To score well, avoid holding the ball on the flippers for long periods of time!

#496 4 years ago

looks like could be a ton of fun!

#497 4 years ago

edit: sorry, wrong thread

#498 4 years ago

looks very interesting! hope it shoots well, if so, looks like it could be a winner

#499 4 years ago

Wow, looks very impressive.

#500 4 years ago

IT...HAS...A...TOY!!!!!

Can not wait to get my hands on this.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,500 (OBO)
$ 20.00
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 11,700.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,499 (OBO)
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

1,700 (Firm)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Round Rock, TX
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,632 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 73.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-p3-club/page/10?hl=crile1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.