Topic Stats

• 473 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by buffaloatx
  • Topic is favorited by 22 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 129 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20200118_094732 (resized).jpg
20200118_094717 (resized).jpg
9C688637-A40A-4B56-BCFD-BADD499C940F (resized).jpeg
97082265-74A1-43E9-85B7-9767EEDD68F9 (resized).jpeg
F4B45B14-4BB0-42DD-A1ED-4A19FD4EA262 (resized).jpeg
3E6D43AE-AA38-4172-B8FA-D8306C31460C (resized).jpeg
36e (resized).jpg
P3 in gameroom (resized).jpg
20191202_183635 (resized).jpg
P_20191116_144842 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
playfieldCaddy2 (resized).jpg
playfieldCaddy3 (resized).jpg
playfieldCaddy1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190814_183751 (resized).jpg
8C9AC75F-73E6-43AA-96FB-7ADA2E764523 (resized).jpeg

There are 473 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.
#451 74 days ago
Quoted from bean_:

I am also a new P3 owner. We have the Lexy and Cannon Lagoon playfields right now. I'm interested to see what the new games are like, but the rest of my family loves the variety of all of the games.

Congrats. If you don't have the baseball I recommend it. Wish you could play it 2 players at once but it is still fun taking turns against friends .

#452 74 days ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

Congrats. If you don't have the baseball I recommend it. Wish you could play it 2 players at once but it is still fun taking turns against friends .

My 14 year old son loves Grand Slam Rally. I would love it more if I could beat his high score.

#453 74 days ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

I thought so too... And mentioned it to @86pixels at HAAG this November. He seemed to be open to improvements to Grand Slam Rally … but like anything it's a ROI vs his day job thing.

So; If you have ideas for improvement to GSR... maybe create a thread here in the multimorphic section and maybe he'll find some time to work on it … eventually. The game is already reasonably priced IMHO; so I'd consider a small "upgrade fee" if necessary to get more functionality from GSR.

#454 73 days ago

We love Grand Slam Rally too. I usually get a few games in every time we switch over to the Cannon Lagoon module. My kids can't beat my score yet, but I'm sure that day will come soon!

#455 73 days ago

I don't have the Cannon Lagoon module yet, but I may purchase it just for GSR and Heads Up.

#456 73 days ago

Just want to give a big two thumbs up to the support at Multimorphic. Had some problems with a couple fuses blowing and with TJ on the phone we were able to fix both problems with some testing and then switching boards. Love how all the boards are interchangeable. Really makes things easy. Loving the P3 and can't wait until more is released.

Great job guys

#457 73 days ago
Quoted from Zitt:

I thought so too... And mentioned it to @86pixels at HAAG this November. He seemed to be open to improvements to Grand Slam Rally … but like anything it's a ROI vs his day job thing.
So; If you have ideas for improvement to GSR... maybe create a thread here in the multimorphic section and maybe he'll find some time to work on it … eventually. The game is already reasonably priced IMHO; so I'd consider a small "upgrade fee" if necessary to get more functionality from GSR.

I would definitely pay more money to have a two player game.

#458 73 days ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

I would definitely pay more money to have a two player game.

Two player would be huge on gsr— esp if the second player could control pitches or outs via Bluetooth/phone kinda like what JJP had going with the DI app.

Regarding ccr and traditional play — wish I had held on to my P3 to try this! In a home environment as the only P3, the module was screaming for this coding/play

#459 72 days ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Two player would be huge on gsr— esp if the second player could control pitches or outs via Bluetooth/phone kinda like what JJP had going with the DI app.

Or perhaps they could incorporate the flipper buttons on each side to control the pitches. It would be a close space at the machine for two players (cozy) but a slight delay for the pitch would account for that.

I am really enjoying, Secret Agent Showdown after recently installing it and would like to see it also become a two or four player game. It's a bargain at only 100 bucks.

36e (resized).jpg
1 week later
#460 65 days ago

Showed off the P3 at my Christmas party last night. They though it was cool, then I blew their minds when I swapped out the upper playfield. For my non-pinhead friends, Cannon Lagoon and Rocs were hits. That's why I like this. Swap in Cannon playfield for a party, then back to Lexy when they leave for me to play.

#461 65 days ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Showed off the P3 at my Christmas party last night. They though it was cool, then I blew their minds when I swapped out the upper playfield. For my non-pinhead friends, Cannon Lagoon and Rocs were hits. That's why I like this. Swap in Cannon playfield for a party, then back to Lexy when they leave for me to play.

I wish there would be a machine in driving distance to play. It looks like a lot of fun!

#462 64 days ago

Totally agree. We love being able to swap games. I'm surprised no other company is doing this.

1 month later
#463 31 days ago

I bought the Artwork Protectors https://www.multimorphic.com/store/accessories/artwork-protectors/ from the website and a couple other things I needed. Just wanted to say how great they look and easy to install. Took about 20 minutes for both machines. I was having problems with one of my P3's art was not sticking on the corners. Bought the protectors and it looks awesome. 2 thumbs up. Shipping was also FAST

3E6D43AE-AA38-4172-B8FA-D8306C31460C (resized).jpeg97082265-74A1-43E9-85B7-9767EEDD68F9 (resized).jpeg9C688637-A40A-4B56-BCFD-BADD499C940F (resized).jpegF4B45B14-4BB0-42DD-A1ED-4A19FD4EA262 (resized).jpeg
#464 31 days ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks, I just ordered a set. I wasn't aware they were available and for a great price.

#465 30 days ago

Inspired me to install mine. Quick comparison at halfway point.

20200118_094717 (resized).jpg20200118_094732 (resized).jpg
#466 30 days ago

Didn't capture so great on phone. But super shiny and bright with protector. More flat without.

#467 30 days ago

What are you guys cleaning your playfield (lower part) with?

#468 30 days ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Yes the protectors look great in person. I use novus #2 to clean

#469 30 days ago
Quoted from Crile1:

It's lexan; basically, anything.
Realistically; just some windex advanced and a micro cloth to minimize additional scratching.

#470 29 days ago

Anyone here any rumors about when the new playfield is coming out??

#471 29 days ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

Anyone here any rumors about when the new playfield is coming out??

See post 366. Marchis just around the corner.

#472 29 days ago
Quoted from Zitt:

See
post 366.
Marchis just around the corner.

Wish we could make that show this year. We had a blast last year and that was our first

3 weeks later
#473 3 days ago

I've heard that the new CCR game mode should be released prior to TPF this March.
As far as module/game #4 goes it would be cool if it made an appearance at TPF, but what really has me interested is this little quote from the official TPF web page...
“Multimorphic and the P3 – Chapter 2: Content is King!”
Is this the long awaited announcement of a licensed title? Or is it something else like new downloadable story modes/quests for Lexy Lightspeed?
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives. ..." - Hedley Lamarr

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mequon, WI
$ 9.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 38.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 9.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 10.00
Apparel - Unisex
Lee's Parts
£ 29.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
There are 473 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside