(Topic ID: 184651)

Multimorphic P3 at TPF thread, post reviews and video here! (Now including 2018)

By solarvalue

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2018-03-16 18.13.37 (resized).jpg
2018-03-16 18.07.35 (resized).jpg
2018-03-16 17.50.14 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180316_175004 (resized).jpg
29249633_1734084833319403_8602124778632904704_n (resized).jpg
010-tpf-2018-850x566 (resized).jpg
CCR (resized).png
39e (resized).jpg
TPF game list (resized).png
IMG_1241 (resized).JPG
IMG_1242 (resized).JPG
IMG_1239 (resized).JPG
IMG_1238 (resized).JPG
IMG_1237 (resized).JPG
IMG_1233 (resized).JPG
10eaeaf09d76e60ad30056073d379c534959f868 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 214 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 6 years ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

I'll get some videos up soon on the current state of Cosmic Cart Racing. I'd love to get feedback and initial impressions.

Sweet!!! Would love to see grand slam footage too if possible?

Man I must be one of the few who doesn’t give a crap about cab art - I really don’t get the emphasis. Most collectors are gonna line their games up side by side, you hardly see the art!!! So why so much fuss? I wonder if dirty Donnie or zombi designed an art package for a p3 game - if THAT would turn done heads ?

Regardless as Gerry says, moot point I guess. Multimorphic is where they are comfortable right now. Bring on the video footage though!!

#202 6 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Ryan Claytor posted a couple quick vids of ball locks-
» YouTube video
» YouTube video
Super cool feature. Does seem like the module could lend itself well to future software builds utilizing the layout as well. i am really hoping for more screen integration / animations in the 2nd half of the software

Hey Gerry
Have to say that you never fail to amaze me with some of your innovations. The magnets on the ramps providing ball locks and launches is one of the coolest things that I have ever seen on a pin.
Great talking with you at TPF.
Wally

#203 6 years ago

I'll get some videos up soon on the current state of Cosmic Cart Racing.

Make Compy do some Grand Slam Rally videos for these guys too.
(FYI: For those watching; GSR is a 3rd party title... Gerry doesn't control the videos from that third party.)

Now that I think about it... Compy needs to add GSR to the Pinside Database.

#204 6 years ago

I'll get some videos up soon on the current state of Cosmic Cart Racing.

Can we please have a video of Grand Slam Rally as well?

Edit: Didn't see the last few posts on the next page.

#205 6 years ago

I wonder why nobody's asking for video of Grand Slam Rally...

#206 6 years ago

I wonder why nobody's asking for video of Grand Slam Rally...

Lol

#207 6 years ago

Posted with permission from Jimmy - Grand Slam Rally on the P3.

- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

#208 6 years ago

Thanks Gerry! That’s excellent usage of the scoops/walls - very cool that it pitches from different places!

Is there any more thought on user access to apps/game code and the ability to amend it? For example- if I wanted to add some custom music tracks to GSR, is it locked off or would that be allowed and fairly trivial?

#210 6 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Thanks Gerry! That’s excellent usage of the scoops/walls - very cool that it pitches from different places!

It pitches at different speeds too.

Quoted from Mbecker:

Is there any more thought on user access to apps/game code and the ability to amend it? For example- if I wanted to add some custom music tracks to GSR, is it locked off or would that be allowed and fairly trivial?

In general, yes. People can request developer accounts at https://www.multimorphic.com/support, and they'll later have access to all projects that are open source. Access to GSR is totally up to Jimmy, just as access to all 3rd party projects will be decided by them. We've also been discussing ways to allow non-developers to change certain game content (images, music, etc) directly on the P3. No details on that yet.

- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

#211 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

To be fair, nobody (including probably Gerry) would pay $10k for Lexy. Just like nobody would pay $400-500 for Call of Duty or Halo. Most of the cost is going toward the core system/infrastructure to support a multi-game platform. I agree with some of the comments above, and have expressed my own concerns about what creates a tipping point, but asking people what they'd pay without totally understanding the potential and opportunities available for the entire platform isn't fair.

It definitely isn't fair when you're trying to assess the full value and utility of a product, but there are a lot of people who won't bother giving any product a fair shake once sticker shock sets in, that's just reality for any product being brought to market. But once individual game kits become a reality (if they're not already) then we're talking some positive growth potential.

1 month later
#212 5 years ago

FYI, the P3 was streamed by Jack Danger last night on his twitch channel. If you missed it he may be uploading it to his youtube channel.

If you want another chance check out his twitch stream this Sunday as he will be playing Lexy and possibly ROCs some more. Stream should start around 7CST.

#213 5 years ago
Quoted from buffaloatx:

FYI, the P3 was streamed by Jack Danger last night on his twitch channel. If you missed it he may be uploading it to his youtube channel.
If you want another chance check out his twitch stream this Sunday as he will be playing Lexy and possibly ROCs some more. Stream should start around 7CST.

Looks like its here https://www.twitch.tv/videos/257411380

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 17.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 12.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 20.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 214 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-p3-at-tpf-2017-post-pics-video-reviews-here/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.