27 days ago

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 days ago by Mbecker
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2114-ANIMATION.gif
    4895d434959bdd27203700cdf2bf0e448d0451dd (resized).png
    Screen-Shot-2020-03-07-at-9.26.37-PM (resized).png

#1 27 days ago

From a recent TWIP interview with Multimorphic:

"The theme is unlicensed, but it’s also super well known and highly entertaining. The game’s creative director, Stephen Silver, created an amazing story and layout that integrates the theme perfectly. When you hit the start button, you’re immediately immersed in the world he built for you, and gameplay keeps you immersed until your final drain."

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/this-week-in-pinball-special-edition-march-9th-2020/

Screen-Shot-2020-03-07-at-9.26.37-PM (resized).png

Anyone have any ideas what this game could be about?

#3 27 days ago

Well, something's making tracks there. So I'd wager we're not in space anymore - but perhaps a rocket tied to the arrow?

I'm really looking forward to seeing this mechanism that Gerry's spoken about... after seeing what they were able to do with the magnetic locks in CCR, they have quite a bit to live up to!

#4 27 days ago
    Quoted from pin2d:

Almost looks like Hot Wheels

+

#5 27 days ago

Just realized: is that insert unique? I don't think I've ever seen an arrow with tails in another game?

#6 27 days ago

I don't even care what the theme is, I WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME!!! Always something new and innovative to look forward to in P3 games.

#7 27 days ago

There's a street and a flaming arrow. I'd guess a racing theme but that's what their last game was.

#8 27 days ago
    Quoted from bean_:

I'd guess a racing theme but that's what their last game was.

Looking at the treads of the tires, perhaps something more monster truck or demolition derby related?

#9 27 days ago

tank treads?

#10 27 days ago

Tuned in. Doesn't look like anything from Quest for Glory (which by the way has the foundation to be pretty epic). https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/p3-game-so-you-want-to-be-a-hero-quest-for-glory-pinball

So far I enjoy Lexi but not the other games. If they come out with 3-4 games that are different and I enjoy it would probably push me over the edge to finally get one. It's the entry price that holds me back right now being that Lexi is the only game of real interest of mine right now. The P3 platform has a lot of potential and I'm glad to see people starting to build new games for it now.

#11 27 days ago

The kids love the other games. We have fun competitions on Rocs and Cannon Lagoon. But yeah, having another full game will be cool.

#12 27 days ago
    Quoted from bingopodcast:

Just realized: is that insert unique? I don't think I've ever seen an arrow with tails in another game?

Titan Pinball showed a teaser last week of the insert being cut: https://www.facebook.com/100006837031258/videos/2548687635369113/

#13 27 days ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

Doesn't look like anything from Quest for Glory (which by the way has the foundation to be pretty epic).

I can confirm it's not Quest for Glory (thanks for following the project, though)!

#14 27 days ago
    Quoted from pin2d:

Titan Pinball showed a teaser last week of the insert being cut:

I saw a still from that and didn't notice the tails on the arrow. Pretty neat!

#15 27 days ago

When I first saw the arrow insert I guessed Robin Hood, but the artwork doesn't jive with that. (Besides, American Pinball filed for the rights to that IP)

I'll take a random stab at it and say Around the World in 80 Days. I base it solely on knowing that it's a free license, well known, and there is an insert of a flaming arrow on a road which conveys an idea of traveling fast. Having a hot air balloon toy swooping around the playfield would be very neat

It also sorta reminded me of Roadshow. The marks on the pavement remind me of treads on construction equipment, and the fire of destruction in their wake. Or maybe a modern take on Taxi.

#16 27 days ago

Looks like an insert from Hot Wheels

#17 27 days ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

Looking at the treads of the tires, perhaps something more monster truck or demolition derby related?

BigFoot.

#18 27 days ago
    Quoted from TreyBo69:

Robin Hood, but the artwork doesn't jive with that. (Besides, American Pinball filed for the rights to that IP)

Robin Hood first appeared in English folklore around the 1400s. Anyone interested in making a Robin Hood game can do so, no license required.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Hood

#19 27 days ago

Channeling my inner Dr. Ken Jeong... I know exactly what this is… monster trucks!

#20 27 days ago

Looks like tyre tracks going across a bridge, can't quite make out what is under the bridge, looks like a toaster. And the text says "Lo...", I guess that's lock.

#21 27 days ago

Top right — been staring at it a while.. looks like a green sign on top starting with ‘a’ — atm machine? Looks like a screen below that sign and what could be an atm? Not sure what that has to do with theme... and not convinced that’s what it is just spitballing..

Also there’s a versatile mech with a big personality and There’s tank treads.. wondering if it has something to do with robots and there’s some kind of interactive robot mech that picks up the ball, can place or toss it, be bashed.. etc.

#22 26 days ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Robin Hood first appeared in English folklore around the 1400s. Anyone interested in making a Robin Hood game can do so, no license required.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Hood

American Pinball applied for the trademark though

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/this-week-in-pinball-february-11th-2019/

So if they get it, you could still make a Robin Hood game but you can't call it Robin Hood directly.

#23 26 days ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

Top right — been staring at it a while.. looks like a green sign on top starting with ‘a’ — atm machine? Looks like a screen below that sign and what could be an atm? Not sure what that has to do with theme... and not convinced that’s what it is just spitballing..

Maybe some sort of cops and robbers theme? Go rob a bank and get away from the police

#24 26 days ago
    Quoted from TreyBo69:

Maybe some sort of cops and robbers theme? Go rob a bank and get away from the police

Good theme ..safe cracker is the only one to my knowledge

#25 26 days ago

The letters peeking out have a nice comic art style - curious to see the whole package!

#26 25 days ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

Good theme ..safe cracker is the only one to my knowledge

I haven't played it, but The Mafia also seems to be bank robbery themed. Kingpin is cops and robbers adjacent

#27 25 days ago

Fair — haven’t played either of those but safecracker is a great game.. so different from classic 3 ball in a very good way

#28 25 days ago

Well Kaneda was excited, so Gerry's hype is working!

#29 24 days ago

4895d434959bdd27203700cdf2bf0e448d0451dd (resized).png

#30 24 days ago

Looking forward to flipping this one

#31 24 days ago

Very happy that the reveal is going to go ahead. Will give us something to celebrate!

#32 23 days ago

is the reveal going to be streamed? If so, which platform. I am eagerly awaiting this release!

#33 22 days ago
    Quoted from Crile1:

is the reveal going to be streamed? If so, which platform. I am eagerly awaiting this release!

I'll be interested in this information, too!

#34 22 days ago

It will likely be live streamed on twitch but the exact details are not yet determined.

#35 16 days ago

I predict "Heist" will be the next title.

#36 16 days ago

HOLY CRAP that looks great! And for $2750, it's a no-brainer. YouTube video is up, btw.

#37 16 days ago

Multimorphic’s next pinball creation is revealed: HEIST! Check it out!!!

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/heist-revealed-deep-dive-in-depth-overview-of-the-machine-features-rules-and-more/

Deep Dive: In Depth Overview of the Machine, Features, Rules, and More!

IMG_2114-ANIMATION.gif
    #38 16 days ago

My cops and robbers guess was sorta close and my random idea for an Around the World in 80s Day mech is sorta in there. I'm taking my two half rights as one full right.

#39 16 days ago

I’ll take 5 points for the ATM machine game looks rad!!

#40 16 days ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

and there’s some kind of interactive robot mech that picks up the ball, can place or toss it, be bashed.. etc.

This is basically describing the crane.

#41 16 days ago
    Quoted from tjw998:

This is basically describing the crane.

True! Ten points for the win??

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 2.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 29.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 26.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 69.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 38.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 107.95
    Lighting - Other
    Hookedonpinball.com
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 26.95
    $ 115.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 35.00
    Boards
    Pinball Haus
    $ 160.00
    Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
    Lit Frames
    $ 24.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 200.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 7.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 119.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 25.00
    Boards
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 339.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside