(Topic ID: 321073)

Multimorphic game kit prices (Changing Sept 1, 2022)

By gstellenberg

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Happy81724.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 1 year ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

Hi all,
Just a quick reminder that our game kit prices are changing on Sept 1, 2022. Until then, we're giving everybody the chance to lock in today's prices. If you have a P3 machine and/or at least one game kit on order, contact your authorized Multimorphic distributor or [email protected] and ask to lock-in pricing on any additional game kits you want. We're asking for a $500 deposit per game kit to lock in the pricing.
Price changes:
Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity: $3000 => $3500
Heist: $2750 => $3250
Cosmic Cart Racing: $2600 => $3000
Lexy Lightspeed - Escape From Earth: $2600 => $3000
Cannon Lagoon: $1500 => $1800
The base machine is staying the same at $8300.
If you don't have a P3 on order, you can still reserve one prior to Sept 1, 2022 and lock in today's pricing on the game kits ($2k deposit for the machine w/ one game kit + $500 deposit for each additional game kit).
I get emails all the time from people asking me to shift their order up in the queue, but we remain fair to everybody and won't shift orders around. That said, you always have the chance to get in ahead of the next game launch, and as we continue growing and lining up great titles, we expect each new game launch to exceed previous ones.
Feel free to reply with any questions.
- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

I’m getting a heist and plan to get weird al. Dang inflation. I would of bought all these modules at this price! Joined just a little too late but can’t wait to play it!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 17.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

1,700 (Firm)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Round Rock, TX
Machine - For Sale
Meriden, CT
8,499 (OBO)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Happy81724.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multimorphic-game-kit-prices-changing-sept-1-2022?tu=Happy81724 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.