Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Sjsilver
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 6 months ago

So I just I had my first "major" issue with my P3 - which I've had for around a year now. Turned on my machine and I could here the balls popping in the trough but no balls were displayed when I looked at the Under Playfield diagnostics. Sent a support message to Multimorphic and TJ was there with a response straight away with ideas I could check - as I went through these (including over the weekend and different time zone) TJ was there to help with almost instant responses. Eventually he suggested I swap over the rear trough (?) switch controller with the flipper controller board and see if that made any difference.

This is one of the great things about the P3 - many of the boards are universally used for multiple switches so I didn't need a spare pinball machine (like I do with my Williams machines) to swap out a board to test it - I just swap it with another one on the machine and change a few dip switches. Once I did that the flippers started playing up and the balls started detecting fine again. Issue was with the board and Multimorphic are sending me a replacement at no charge. Great service.

btw - if I needed to buy a replacement board it's only $45 - not too bad in the scheme of things.

1 week later
#2 6 months ago

Their support is great. Very responsive.

#3 6 months ago

The entire team is absolutely fantastic. Agreed!

#4 6 months ago

Serviceability in general on this machine is great. The ability to pull out the playfield, the monitor, flipper and sling mechanisms with ease and work on them on a bench if needed instead of in the machine simplifies things considerably. If I was an operator I’d just keep a spare flipper/sling assembly and a couple of boards and you’d have the machine up and running in minutes. Swap over the component take the other one home and work on it there. Very well engineered.

3 weeks later
#5 5 months ago

Hi all,

We just announced our new 2-year limited warranty on all P3 machines and game kits. This warranty is retroactive and is available to the current owner, regardless of who originally purchased the machine. When purchasing expensive pinball machines, you shouldn't have to wonder if the manufacturer will support you. We've got your back.

https://www.multimorphic.com/news/multimorphic-continues-to-raise-the-bar/

- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

#6 5 months ago

I've always been happy with Multimorphic's support of my P3. They provide personalized and timely support. TJ personally walked me through replacing a couple broken scoop/wall LED cables that occurred while I was developing a game. I've never had a concern about there support. This is a great announcement. Keep up the good work!

#7 5 months ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

Hi all,
We just announced our new 2-year limited warranty on all P3 machines and game kits. This warranty is retroactive and is available to the current owner, regardless of who originally purchased the machine. When purchasing expensive pinball machines, you shouldn't have to wonder if the manufacturer will support you. We've got your back.
https://www.multimorphic.com/news/multimorphic-continues-to-raise-the-bar/
- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

WOW! This is great news. I have had great support with you guys so far and it's awesome to know that I'll have 2 years of support on this machine! Just another reason I am super happy with my decision to buy into the P3 platform!

#8 5 months ago

Support has been great - I've had basically no issues with my machine since I bought it last year, but after a storm at my place the game wouldn't turn on.

They helped me troubleshoot the next day, after business hours even. Turned out it was a fried power entry socket - not a fuse, not a board, but the receptacle itself, which is bizarre, but they got it diagnosed and a new part to me immediately, no charge. After that I put a UPS in my game room.

#9 5 months ago

I can say that I am very much a noob with all aspects of this machine, and the Multimorphic crew has been extremely patient with me walking me through all the various set up and configuration and update things that I had to ask about. I'll also thumb up their video learning series which answer a ton of questions.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 9,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 4.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 50.00
Lighting - Led
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside