• Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1FCE5484-7F24-4C0A-99E1-597DEB038087 (resized).jpeg
11A5A2C3-D498-4E2A-869B-685867FF0173 (resized).jpeg
1E39A532-8C38-41B4-9310-B209C761499F (resized).jpeg
6287095C-647B-4C40-9FAF-D5113B6799C5 (resized).jpeg
Note May 11, 2022 2022-05-11 20_53_29.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_20211122_010546 (resized).jpg
IMG_20211122_010559 (resized).jpg
IMG_20211122_010517 (resized).jpg
IMG_20211122_010503 (resized).jpg
IMG_20211122_010511 (resized).jpg
IMG_20211122_010438 (resized).jpg
BB28F39B-11D8-464A-A74B-4797D6E92B44 (resized).jpeg
26205FB8-F3B7-4AE0-B604-ECBCD691D39A (resized).jpeg
E8B4B248-2547-43E9-A1CF-E5767527D941 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20210823_142952 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210728_154010 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ockeyhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#102 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Ive been looking for a "multicade" for some time, but I want the best of the best, who makes it?

Absolutely Extreme Home Arcades! I purchased an EHA approximately a year ago & it's our favorite machine in the house. This cabinet comes complete w/ 8 way & 4 way joysticks, any button configuration you would want, a trackball, remote X-Box Controllers, light guns & a trackball.

The system available is Hyperspin which contains over 70,000 + games. There are "high end" arcade games, the classics, virtual pinball, all the shooting/driving games you could ever think of & just about every console ever made. Just an overwhelming selection that will keep you entertained forever!

The customer service is phenomenal! Dave Lewis (the owner) is front & center for all your questions/needs. Whatever issue or question you may have, he is there promptly to follow through. I only wish Stern would be half as good in this department.

The only downside is that there is a eight to ten month wait on a machine. Every machine is custom build, w/ specs used at the customers discretion. But there are times when a machine is available immediately if the customer hasn't paid. As of right now (today) there are four machines ready for delivery.

I encourage you to check out extremehomearcades.com to have an idea what this exceptional company has to offer. If you have anymore questions about EHA, please don't hesitate to PM me, or go forward w/ this thread.

#106 3 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

I will never understand these giant panels covered with a gazillion buttons, and joysticks, and christmas tree lights, I guess I'm an old school type of guy !

This machine is not for everyone > If you want the best w/ everything this is the way to go >>>

3 weeks later
#127 3 years ago

You have made the right choice if want the best w/ everything. There is so much incredible variety w/ this machine that you will always find something different to make you/yours smile. The unique setup w/ high resolution & surround sound make all the games pop. Bringing the arcade into your home w/ full intensity.

The machine that I chose is called a Newlix. This is a Japanese Candy Machine that was prevalent in the 80's. My setup includes light guns, trackball, 4-way/8-way joysticks & pinball buttons on each side of the control panel. I was originally going to order a Megacade, but this machine was available immediately. I'm very happy w/ this machine since we are able to sit comfortably in a computer chair & play the night away.

I highly encourage you to register via Facebook ~ Extreme Arcade Owners Unite. This is excellent content for current & future owners of an EHA. There's a lot of great information on this site. Also, you might want to check out DThomas & Scantron5k via You Tube. Just Goggle those titles in the search engine, then you will have tons of videos related to EHA to enjoy.

If you are impatient like I am, then you might want to contact David Lewis to see if there are any other machines available immediately. There are numerous times when a customers eyes are bigger than his wallet, as they are unable to follow through. Dave's customer service is A1+++! Additionally, if you choose to register on the Home Owners Unite Page, there are always answers available almost immediately.

If you have any other ?'s, please do not hesitate to ask.

Here are some pictures of our EHA >>>

003 (resized).JPG003 (resized).JPG004 (resized).JPG004 (resized).JPG005 (resized).JPG005 (resized).JPG006 (resized).JPG006 (resized).JPG007 (resized).JPG007 (resized).JPG008 (resized).JPG008 (resized).JPG
#138 3 years ago
Quoted from Briks-707:

Congrats on ordering a EHA Megacade! I have a 4 player Megacade and gamebox from EHA. They are great systems, endless fun for the whole family. Did you add the Manhattan Drive with your machine?

I obtained the Manhattan Project 16TB a few months ago & it is literally a game changer. Until this past summer all EHA's came stock w/ the 10TB Hard Drive. Though the Manhattan Project is a bit glitchey due to the early code release, the MP does blow the 10TB out of the water. In a few weeks there will be a 1.1 code update, as this will iron out some of the bugs. The goal for this drive is an ultimate 2.0 release which will be phenomenal! When purchasing an EHA you will be able to send your drive in for a lifetime of free code update.

#139 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Yes I got every upgrade / option they have now for the art work which I still gotta work on I also ordered the largest active marquee

Not sure if you have but check out EHA's website for a complete list of artwork designs for both the Stealth & Megacade cabinets. There are many excellent choices w/ consideration to your desired preference. There is definitely a Megacade Tron cabinet on full display on the EHA site. You can also design your own custom artwork. Lots of great choices >>>

#144 3 years ago

I have never actually used my coin slot operation. With so many options w/ the EHA I'm very certain that there is a way to configure a coin credit. There are very knowledgeable folks on the Extreme Arcade Home Owners Unite site that would be able to answer this or any other ?'s.

Dave just moved his operation into another larger facility several months ago. I know that these machines are in high demand as the waiting period is approximately eight months. It's an awesome experience when you first receive your machine.

7 months later
#159 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

my Extreme home arcades almost done! What u guys think of my art work choice?
Now where to put it , no room left in my house.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Hi oneangrymo-

Good to see that your machine is almost past the finish line. It's a fantastic day when your EHA machine arrives & I'm sure you will somehow manage to find room for it.

Also, don't forget to register at the EHA Home Owners Unite FB Page. You will have a few questions w/ machine setup, then a few ?'s down the line. There is tons of guidance & useful information regarding everything EHA on this site.

Enjoy!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ockeyhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multicades-i-am-hooked?tu=ockeyhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.