Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Crash
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

02e401b20bed4fd587577cc8ed359f5f76ec3853 (resized).jpg
    #1 5 years ago

Hey guys,do someone have any'bug'with any multiball mode on pinball?If yes,say me,and i can try to help you and i will say you my'bug'

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from pekilica:

Hey guys,do someone have any'bug'with any multiball mode on pinball?If yes,say me,and i can try to help you and i will say you my'bug'

Now that bugs me!

#4 5 years ago
    02e401b20bed4fd587577cc8ed359f5f76ec3853 (resized).jpg02e401b20bed4fd587577cc8ed359f5f76ec3853 (resized).jpg
    #5 5 years ago

What's problem?

#6 5 years ago

Hahahaaaaaaaa.Funny picture .Talking about you have some mistakes with multiball

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from wayner:

Now that bugs me!

Why?????

#8 5 years ago

I also have problem with POTC when i start battle with the kraken,it sometimes starts as 3-ball mode

#9 5 years ago

You should probably post what game it is, what problem your having and put the thread in the right category.

Right now we have no idea what your talking about.
    You posted this in the electromechanical bingo section.

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

You should probably post what game it is, what problem your having and put the thread in the right category.
    Right now we have no idea what your talking about.
    You posted this in the electromechanical bingo section.

Solid advice. That same advice has been given to this poster multiple times on multiple topics. I'm starting to think it is a language/translation issue.

Back on topic. How many EM Bingos have Multiball?

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from newovad:

Back on topic. How many EM Bingos have Multiball?

Um, I think all of them have this feature.

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from snyper2099:

Zero EMs, but quite possibly some of the solid states. You can, of course, plunge all five balls without aiming very quickly, but it's not really multiball per se.

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from snyper2099:

One ball bingos also exist..

#14 5 years ago

I’m just gonna put this here.

Quoted from Crash:

I just had the strangest thing happen! I was playing raptor two-ball with smart missile, tri-ball, control room, and Mr. DNA lit. I used the smart missile right when the second ball drained. This starts tri-ball, super egg mania, and Mr. DNA. However, all of these modes started stepping all over each other. First of all Mr. DNA appears on screen briefly with the super egg mania music playing, then the screen goes back to SEM. I last shot the ball into the control room scoop when I used the smart missile. The ball does not eject from the bunker and tri-ball does not start until I blindly select a Mr. DNA award. Then everything else starts as normal, but there's more.
    Multiball starts with the SEM music playing and "tri-ball ready" on the display. And eventually SEM doesn't end until I end multiball, meaning I could have simply went for the egg as long as I had 3 balls in play! I got a (shaky) video that shows what was going on. I just think the same routine that ends multiball also ends super egg mania and other modes so instead of ending via the timer, it ends via draining the balls. Never seen anything like this and I'm not saying it's because of Chad's code, I'm sure it's just a race condition I timed just right. I was almost getting into system failure/switch 28 territory, that was friggin' nuts!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multiball-bugs-?hl=pekilica and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.