Topic Stats

• 1,284 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by bingopodcast
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 190 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20191109_193957 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191009_145910 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190325_112233 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190325_114237 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190325_113738 (resized).jpg
729dadbbfb006fda9e6cff8cc53c961911fb536b (resized).jpg
45a7387902378b64146876f9fbcdaa4e784fc335 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190323_212316_023 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190320_093418 (resized).jpg
127df09f6907609a4f7dd07db6c8f4c90c4015b2 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181013_180851 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181010_190531_063 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181010_190531_061 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181008_193611_864 (resized).jpg
IMG_5499 (resized).JPG
Multi-Bingo Manual.pdf (PDF preview)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryanclaytor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from bingopodcast:

All done with Coney Island! Woo hoo!

Wow! Quite an accomplishment! Congrats, my man!!!

#49 3 years ago

...need to work on separating my graphics module a bit more. It's a little creaky with adding a second game, and that will only get worse as I add more. I'm pretty sure that I will either need a separate keyboard encoder with a double-stacked switch to handle the menu events, or I will need to look into using the P3-ROC switch reading software in the menu as well.

And you say...

I'm not a good programmer...

oh-please1.jpg

New hardware is not only here, it's all done! This was much much easier than I thought it would be.

#53 3 years ago

Eh...you know. I just programmed a game on my lunch hour.

aint_(resized).jpg

#68 3 years ago

Spot-Lite: Artwork is lookin' nice, but do you have the slightly darkened portion over the unlit portions? Doesn't look like it yet and it might make the lit portions easier to see.

Also...Homebrew Pinball is probably a fine sub-category for this, but would the new Bingo sub-forum be more appropriate? Just wondering.

1 week later
#100 3 years ago

United's Stars, or Bally's Palm Beach?

Palm Beach. Dade's done the heavy-lifting for you on this BG. Stars doesn't seem to have a decent picture on CDYN or IPDB. Start on Palm Beach and in the meantime put out the call for a good photograph from a United Stars owner.

Good luck,
Ryan

#107 3 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

a player like myself

I've heard rumors of your bingo prowess, Vic. Any chance of getting a demonstration (maybe even a tutorial) at York? I'll be coming for my first time. You bring the cigarette ashes, I'll bring the empty soda can. Ha-ha!

-Ryan (Buddy o' Nick)

#109 3 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

Ryan...don't forget the small level and open end wrench. The game has to have the perfect slope to score a big hit.

Then I look forward to seeing you there.

In all seriousness, it'll be great to meet in-person. I've listened to all your talks with Nick. Here's hoping we see another Vic Camp bingo in the row come September. (I JUST bought my flight for MY FIRST YORK and I'm excited to try out the bingos!)

Anyhow, what were we talking about here? Oh yah, Nick's making something. Back to your regularly schedule thread. Sorry for derailing the emulation talk, my man! Ha-ha!

#114 3 years ago

Lookin' good, man!

1 week later
#121 3 years ago

This evening, I finally sat down to fix the count_seq function...

Finally!!! *exasperated sigh* You've just be dallying around with this project.

P.S. Amazing work, as usual.

#123 3 years ago

... after Circus, I'll only have 119 left. Some of which will be very challenging from an artwork perspective...

You realize you don't have to finish ALL the games by York 2016, right?

#126 3 years ago

Circus is next and the backglass is very beautiful. Color choice is a little odd, I think, but I really love the artwork.

P.S. I'm curious what you think is odd about the color choice on the backglass. Green elephants on the playfield? Okay, I'll give you that. But I actually think the backglass is really intelligently laid-out and colored.

circus_(resized).jpg

In color theory, we (artists) talk about color being able to contribute to a sense of grounding or depth. Warm colors (red, orange, yellow) tend to advance in space and are therefore often used in foregrounded items. Cool colors (green, blue, purple) seem to recede in space and are often used to color backgrounded items. You can see a similar thing happening if you look off into the distance in reality; things appear to get more blue as they recede into the distance:

atmospheric-perspective-1_(resized).jpg

The artist of United's "Circus" did exactly that with the foregrounded bingo cards in red and the backgrounded circus tent in green. The color really helps to clarify the hierarchical elements; you're supposed to be looking at the bingo cards and the machine title ("Circus") and subordinate the information that is extraneous, the illustrated environment.

In addition to the warm/cool foregrounding and backgrounding, the colors also work in a complementary fashion, which is not to say they're saying nice things to each other, but rather are opposite colors on the color wheel:

Complementary_(resized).png

Complementary colors (or opposite colors on the color wheel) are said to be intensified by their opposites. So, when you pair them together in close position, like the red and green of the "Circus" backglass, they look a little more vibrant and sort of "pop" off one another and might even appear to vibrate a little around their edges (the result of the rods and cones in your eyes trying to compensate for these two wildly different colors so close to one another).

Anyhow, here's hoping all that wasn't too pretentious and uppity. I really have a great respect for a lot of pinball art, and Bingo Pinball art is CERTAINLY no exception. ESPECIALLY with the extraordinarily limited real estate they had to work with (bingo cards and odds littering the backglass and a mountain of holes and posts strewn about the playfield), the bingo artists truly had their work cut out for them.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled emulation programming. Take it away, Nick.
-Ryan

1 week later
#141 3 years ago

Very exciting! That's a huge step toward this project coming to a reality. Congrats!

#161 3 years ago

Unfortunately, I am severely limited by the wire colors I can use (only solid colors and a max of six).

Maybe you could assign another task to your gals. "Paint white stripes on this wire. Now paint red stripes on this wire. Now blue stripes...etc."

I kind of relish the challenge of drawing a schematic in the Bally style.

*shakes head* Nick, doesn't this project present enough challenges without hand-drawing your entire schematic? Ha-ha! Good luck with whatever you decide. My vote would be for something drag-and-drop. Digital and quick. It's a reference chart, not a piece of art to hang on the wall. ...or is it?

Can't believe how much I missed-out on not checking this for the latter half of the week. Nice to be all caught up. Keep up the inspiring work, my man!

Ry-guy

#168 3 years ago

Schematic in progress

This looks pretty darn great. Nice work so far!

1 week later
#179 3 years ago

I really like those big, thick, wire lines (like you showed me on the original Bally bingo schematics). They really serve to compartmentalize the sections nicely and make everything so much more clear. Looks great, man.

Trying to decide if should change wire colors from brown with brown tracer to a different wire color...

Was this really a thing? They would have "Brown" wire and a "Brown with Brown tracer" wire(!??!) If so, it seems like a change is in order. ...but hey, what do I know.

balcky.gif

#182 3 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Was this really a thing?

No, not really. Originally, the wire colors were all nicely separated but time and dirt have made them all appear the same dirty brown color.

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

...what do I know.

Evidently not much.

superJokeB.gif

#186 3 years ago

giggity300.gif

1 week later
#205 3 years ago

I took a break from connectors tonight to work on my transformer and fuse block. (always nerve-wracking). I am not a fan of intentionally poking at 110V.

Ha-ha! Interesting. As an electronically ignorant artist, are you at risk of a big zap from this? Kudos on the continued progress, Nick!!!

#224 3 years ago

As soon as I have it really_ running, I'll make a video.

YASSS!!!

#234 3 years ago

Score cards are looking good. Quick question (I'll contribute to the chorus of ignorance in this thread...along with goat, not bingo.); were the instruction cards originally horizontal (like pinball instruction cards)? If so, might you rotate the screen and the files to match?

Fellow contributor of ignorant thoughts,

Ryan

#256 3 years ago

Go Nick! Gettin' close(r)!!!

#275 3 years ago

Video of the menu:
» YouTube video
Video of full gameplay:
» YouTube video

Oh mah GAWDUH!!!

This has been a diligently fought road, my man. Congrats on this major milestone. Really impressed over here.

1 week later
#292 3 years ago

Beach Bunnies?
She Shore?
Two Piece?
Sandy Bottom?
Waving Women?
Blanket Bonanza?
Umbrella Underlings?
Folding Chair Follies?
Surfing Sunbathers?
Boogie-boarding Babes?

#296 3 years ago

Galaxy was my next guess.

#302 3 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

...every time I go over to Nick's house I start to get the bug. Luckily, it wears off after a few hours.

I think I just heard Nick's heart shatter.

Really neat to hear some of this direct feedback, though. Especially things like:

Quoted from zimjoe:

The three or four that I played each felt different, even though I was using the same playfield and operation buttons. It definitely felt more real than a Virtual Pinball game.

I can't wait to lay my hands on it at York.

Keep up the great work, Nick!

#325 3 years ago

Last update for tonight - the art is complete on the Super Wall Street I received the photos for yesterday!

Sweet!!! Hopefully those new photos made your re-arting job a lot easier. Pesky art.

Go, Nick, Go!

#329 3 years ago

I'm diggin' that info below the blackglass image. Very cool!

#333 3 years ago
Quoted from TiltedTy:

I stumbled across this build on Instagram. Needless to say I'm incredibly impressed! Also glad to have found this thread to learn about its background and development!!!!
I would love to see it in person some day, but the Internet will have to suffice for now!

There's always York.

#338 3 years ago

the boolean search index relay's value

#346 3 years ago

Bright Lights Vid: "This game is 100% complete."

Man, that's gotta feel great. Congrats on pushing this through to completion...and for working out those shutter issues. Looked like it, too, is workin' like a champ from the videos. I can't wait to play this at the end of Sept.

See you at York!!!
-Ryan

1 week later
#354 3 years ago

THUNK THUNK THUNK THUNK...

"What's that sound?"

1 week later
#372 3 years ago

Thanks, Zimjoe!

Quoted from zimjoe:

Sweet Shirt! I'm not leaving this to chance. I will just have to purchase one from his website.

Go straight to Nick's site for this Bingo shirt:

http://foramusementonly.libsyn.com/bingo-row-t-shirts-for-the-2016-york-show

We're taking pre-orders until Sept 7th.

Quoted from zimjoe:

I missed his Zoo shirt, not missing this.

I've still got a few PatZ 2015 and 2016 shirts (Vikings and Animals, respectively.) If you're interested in one, let's take it off-thread and I'll see if I can help you.

#377 3 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

I'm going to get my hands on it Saturday night.

Anxiously awaiting the play-testing report.

1 week later
#401 3 years ago

There were two more six cards created, but they only made it to test phase in the US.

Is this a tease about #25 & 26?

Nice work, man, and congrats on the 400 post thread.

#416 3 years ago

I have two more games I'd like to complete before York.

right.gif

#432 3 years ago

on the real game, you do so with a dial

One more component to add to your box o' buttons.

units are not particularly well documented anymore, so I can't be certain that the portioning is 100% correct.

Pardon my ignorance, but is this something you could confirm by looking inside an actual Yacht Club Bingo? ...a la York?

Another change to the Bally wiring: the search disc - Bally was able to reuse several rivets, but I had to extend my search disc by 10 positions... (ssh!)

It sounds like...you made the same thing happen?

Game #36 is done! Yacht Club

Congrats, man. Three dozen games complete before York. That's insanity. I remember you telling me privately that Yacht Club was likely to ambitious to be done before York. Here we are a month out. I can't wait to play this thing.

Now...time for a breather.

cc.gif

1 week later
#447 3 years ago

Soooo, does that mean you have a 1 in 8 chance?

1 week later
#467 3 years ago

I show off Bright Lights, Broadway, Coney Island, Blue Chip, Lotta Fun, Lite-A-Line, dixieland, continental, and Mississippi showboat.

...and Yacht Club. Thanks for taking requests.

1 month later
#485 3 years ago

I'm not sure what an OK game or a Red Letter game does, even after watching the video. If you've explained this via a podcast previously, feel free to point me that direction rather than explaining it all over again. Regardless, congratulations on the implementation of the new feature! Impressive stuff!!! I'm sure it will be even more so once I understand what it does.

1 week later
#497 3 years ago

Coincidentally, that will be game #50.

Congrats on your multi-bingo golden anniversary!

#502 3 years ago

Thanks! I feel like I'm getting there!

Hey, would you look at that! Happy 500 posts!

my mixer routines may need adjustment.
I'll film some mixers running and see if I can figure out an average after analysis.

This is probably a long shot, but it'd be pretty great to see that footage with some commentary from you about how it's working, what it's doing, and how that's informing changes to your coding on the Multi. Such cool, informed, deep-down-the-rabbit-hole feedback from Phil!

interview in a couple weeks

Can't wait!

1 week later
#518 3 years ago

I also really dig those fan odds on Tahiti. Neat layout/graphics.

1 week later
#535 2 years ago

Some glamour shots taken today...

Man, that's a sweet line-up. So happy I got a chance to play them shortly before York. Kudos on the 'Parlour, my man!

...and a little movie

Wows, that's a mess of titles. Seems like a lot more than when I experienced it York weekend. Nice work! (Don't forget to sleep.)

Also, I know you and I have talked about it privately, but I figured I would publicly shame you...er, I mean...SEE IF ANYONE ELSE MIGHT HAVE SOME GOOD IDEAS for ways to create a super-menu with some sub menus. 60+ games is a lot to scroll through. Chronological increments of 15 or 20 games? Manufacturer then alphabetical? A main menu that would allow the user to select either?

I've added three more games in the menu since I took that video this morning.

Now that the video is 36-hours-old, you're probably just about done with the remaining 120 titles.

The next game on my to-do is a bit of a surprise

cookieTease.gif

Always such a tease!

#544 2 years ago

spider2.gif

Looking forward to the report!

1 week later
#572 2 years ago

You sold a game!

clapping.gif

So proud of you. ...although I don't have much room to talk. I think we each sold our first game within weeks of one another.

Good luck filling its space.

#591 2 years ago

Amazing progress, Nick!

Impressed,
Ryan

1 week later
#618 2 years ago

'Stop and Shop' feature...allows you to input more coins or play off more replays in the middle of the game, hopefully increasing your scores or features

Huh! Cool! I never fully understood this feature before your succinct explanation here. Congrats on blowing through these 25 hole games! You'll be onto the 20-hole games by the new year. Ha-ha! Do you have a 20-hole playfield wired-up and ready to pop into the multi for playtesting?

3 weeks later
#646 2 years ago

Well, here 'tis. Doesn't look like much, but it was quite a challenge for someone as horrible at drawing anything as I am...
This is all that's needed to wire up every single game on the cabinet side. There is a set of Jones Plug documentation that will be incorporated in the eventual manual.
I could not find my Rev. A. schematic to scan. This was my working copy of Rev. A while I wired, and realized that I needed new coils or switches due to differences between how certain mechs worked and how I /thought/ they might work.

PURDY!!!

3 months later
#698 2 years ago

New harness from drawer before...After.

All cleaned-up! Am constantly impressed by your progress and inginuity on this VERY ambitious project, Nick. Keep it up, my man!

#705 2 years ago

Don't solder where the iron tip can fall in your lap.

. I hate to think how you might have learned that lesson.

I'm missing the shutter board to several playfields, so it's almost time for me to start fabrication...

Oooo...vector time? Lemme know if you need some help. Good luck!

#710 2 years ago

I learned some tricks by making the harness completely from scratch

oowwtl.gif

2 weeks later
#730 2 years ago

Running... out... of... steam. Working on another game, and it's going super slowly. I have no idea how I was knocking out a game a night, but I hope I can get back up to speed soon.

youcandoit.gif

#738 2 years ago

I finished the code and graphics for the first production bingo pinball this evening! A-B-C by United was quite different from the standard bingo pinball layout that we know and love today.
It used a Roulette-style tub with 25 holes arrayed around a pop bumper. If you managed to avoid the holes on your way down the slope of the bowl, the pop will push the ball into one of the holes.
Play control looks tough, but like with Shoot-A-Line, I'm really interested to give this game a shot.
Unfortunately, I do not have a roulette-style playfield (yet), and they are much smaller than the standard bingo pinball playfields, but I have a trick or two up my sleeve...

Bolero, the second (and last) roulette bingo is also complete. The gameplay was rehashed for the standard layout version, Leader.
Interestingly, both A-B-C and Bolero were redone as Zingo (no extra balls) and Leader (extra ball buyin).
United implemented their first extra ball buyin back in 1951, but on a guaranteed basis. If you add X number of coins, you get an extra chance.
The trick, though, is that diagonals do not score on these four games. Tough.
I really want to try using a roulette playfield.

Congrats on pushing through another couple of titles, Nick! Best of luck with the roulette tub solution!

1 week later
#748 2 years ago

Nice work finshing another!

palmSprings.gif

Keep it up, Nick!

1 month later
#848 2 years ago

Ryan Claytor - [yadda, yadda, yadda]

Man, you know I'm happy to be a very small part of this monumentally ambitious and inspiring project. I can't believe you've been able to accomplish everything you have in such a short amount of time. Seems like you should have had a design TEAM in order to finish what you've done. Fantastic work, Nick.

I'll be keeping the thread updated with photos...

reassuring.gif

2 weeks later
#868 2 years ago

What an astounding labor of love. Foot rail looks great, as does the drawer.

#877 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

bingopodcast - I'd like to, but Expo in Chicago is in October and not that far off and within about a 90 minute drive for me.
I know York has more old games and Bingo row. I will have to think about making it in the future. I'd like to drive and come back with a game or two - but recent pin purchases make that a tough proposition. ( I'll have a hard time not coming home with something from Expo I'll guess LOL )
York show is on my bucket list though. Sometime I'll try and get there.

Hey noquarters

Just thought I'd chime in with an experience I had last year, abandoning Expo for York. I, too, am in driving distance to Expo, but not York. So glad I made that decision. I even came away with a great new(ish...1956) game. Haha! If you want to play a bunch of woodrails, bingos, EMs, and THE Multi-Bingo, it's a heck of a show.

#878 2 years ago

14 left! Big plans for the weekend, hopefully a nice reveal at the end.

Congrats on powering through this tedium in order to bulletproof your baby!!! Great work, Nick!

2 weeks later
#956 2 years ago
Quoted from spiroagnew:

That sure is some elegant drapery on the multi-bingo backglass--downright pornographic to someone like bingopodcast !!
Great job ryanclaytor.

My land...Nick and his curtains. Anything for my homey.

Thanks for the kudos.

#957 2 years ago

**double post**

#960 2 years ago

I had a thought -- what if I wired in a NC switch to the drawer that would allow me to programmatically detect if the drawer was installed............? I could automatically swap controls.

That sounds cool!

2 months later
#1041 2 years ago

. I purchased and received a 'card' style playfield from a Twin Joker.

Now you can implement Dead Man's Hand.

#1043 2 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

I have never heard anyone complain that a bingo is too light

LOL

2 months later
#1045 1 year ago

I am still on the lookout for the underside of a Galaxy playfield (including ball return and unique shutter board), Bally Tahiti playfield, and a late one ball playfield (Turf King or similar game with four bumpers). I also need a Hi-Fi shuffle mechanism if anyone has one thumping around...

Bump for these hail mary's. Good luck, Nick!!!

#1048 1 year ago

Back at it!

#1053 1 year ago

next will be Williams Yukon!

Sweet! Some flipper-game emulation too!!!

yukon (resized).jpg

#1059 1 year ago

In real hardware, if implemented the way I programmed, it would require 41 search discs serially chained.

*dies*

...and everyone thought bingos were heavy. Just wait until the 2018 Bally "Baldridge" hits the scene with its 41 stepper units. *LOL*

P.S. Congrats on programming that monster.

#1062 1 year ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Get some sleep too while it's down

+1

1 month later
#1070 1 year ago

Keep up the good work, man! Looking forward to all the flashy lights at York this year!!!

1 week later
#1087 1 year ago

Fingers crossed for a blueprint for ya.

#1095 1 year ago

Good mercy, that's a lot of work. Nice job, man.

#1100 1 year ago

When do you plan to stop animating and start play-testing prior to Allentown? Just curious if you have dillusions of making it through the entire list.

#1108 1 year ago

Just finished heavy duty testing of Ballerina and fixed a truly embarassing bug. Ballerina is an early Magic Screen game without an orange section...
My screen slats are numbered 0 (leftmost position) through X where X is the max pos.
When I search, I roll through the in-line winners, then hit the sectional winners, which is how the real games operate as well.
In Ballerina, since there is no orange section, the sections appear at position 1, and are fully visible once it is in pos 5. In other games, you have another 2+ sections. *sigh*
So, the embarassing part... my inline has a little bit of logic where it checks to see if the screen is only displaying sections or a mix of sections and inline. I was running through the inline winners even when the sections were displayed.
My 1-7/7-1 code was incidental. I was able to more easily replicate it with that feature active, because by the time you activate Screen 'E' on Ballerina, you typically have that feature as well.
Fixed! 47 left to adjust today.

I seem to remember a bug in "Ballerina" from this past York (I didn't attend, but my fuzzy memory is recalling a podcast update...or SOMETHING). Anyhow, was this the fix to the York "Ballerina" incident? ...or was the York "Ballerina" incident unrelated to this? (Wasn't it crashing completely?)

Moar to fix(?)!

laugh-cry-gif-10.gif

3 months later
#1180 1 year ago

Wows, looking great, Nick! Silky SMOOVE!!!

Can't wait to play this again at York!

1 month later
#1221 1 year ago

Actual coin drop for 4 or 5 in a line with the coins dispensed being custom-minted Multi-bingo tokens (to avoid jail time).

2 weeks later
#1230 1 year ago

I'm still a little peeved at the difference between the 'production' computer and my dev computer (power-wise), but it's not a huge deal.

What differences are you seeing?

#1233 1 year ago

Primarily that the computer is less powerful in the game itself and so my tuned animations have a couple of timing issues which are not present on the development machine.

Need more power!

So, with the system you've cobbled together, are you able to upgrade to a more powerful computer/processor/whatever-the-heck-you-need?

#1236 1 year ago

it's looking pretty great, at least I think. Hopefully you all do as well

One week until the rest of us find out for ourselves! *Excited!!!*

#1241 1 year ago

I'm thinking of bringing a 20 hole playfield along with the standard 25 hole to swap at York if there's interest. Thoughts?

While I've played the Multi before, I've never seen a playfield swap and always been curious to witness it. With that said, I can see bringing another pf a pain in the buns and finding a SAFE place to store it during the show a huge cause for nerves. With all that said, I don't believe you've ever publicly swapped a
playfield before, right? So...y'know...whatever you're comfortable with.

#1244 1 year ago

The biggest hurdle to this is that I will need to test the 20 hole playfield.

Yah, nevermind.

OK, I might have talked myself out of it.

Thank goodness. Seriously, leave it be. Playfields can be the 2019 draw.

#1249 1 year ago

Pulled out my 20 hole playfield Ryan.

...aaaand?

#1255 1 year ago

Hey, ryanclaytor the 20 hole playfield worked first try. If I can transport it safely, I'll bring it too.
[quoted image]

Incredible! See you in a couple days!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Art Prints
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 1,099.00
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 25.00
$ 189.99
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 8.00
Cabinet Parts
RPGCor
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 214.99
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 2.50
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryanclaytor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside