IMG_20190323_212316_023 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190320_093418 (resized).jpg
127df09f6907609a4f7dd07db6c8f4c90c4015b2 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181013_180851 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181010_190531_063 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181010_190531_061 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181008_193611_864 (resized).jpg
IMG_5499 (resized).JPG

There are 1,298 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 26.
#1002 6 years ago

nice going....

#1003 6 years ago

Thanks Vic, yes, things keep coming together!

Alright, big update:
1) Wired up remaining switches and power/ground/serial comm to the new switch processing board. I have 11 blank switch spaces that I can now use in the future.
2) Button drawer switch covers are installed and work properly - no fingers in there.
3) Buttons feel great within the drawer. Switches adjusted for correct feel.
4) All current switches in drawer conditionally wired into the game, including 'R' and 'D' buttons for 70s six cards.
5) replay reset was now too quick - adjusted to a better delay amount for all games.
6) minor bug discovered and fixed on card 5 layout for blue Chip/bull market. That would've been disappointing to win on!
7) now testing lifter code updates. I have tested two games - only 136 left!

I am in the process of working on something related, but not yet released (more to come), and today is a big day of bday parties. One more weekend till York!!!

#1004 6 years ago

What Good Luck finding the odd button ! I had a chance once to buy an extra foot rail bar complete with those buttons a month or two after I picked up my Palm Springs. Didn't really need an extra and passed. In hindsight - what a tough part to locate. So nice you found one !!!

I recently sold my Palm Springs back to the fellow I got it from. He was very happy to get the game back eventually - but this time with it running and playing 100 % with all the work and other improvements I did to the game while I had it. ( With great technical trouble shooting advice you gave me to get it going - Thanks ) It was the right place for it to go and I just plain needed the room. I was a bit conflicted letting it go - but something needed to go and that Bingo is in hands that will also enjoy it as much as I did.

I'll have to get to York sometime to get some Bingo time in. I'm sure the Multibingo will be a big hit with the bingo crowd this year at York.

#1005 6 years ago

Excellent NoQuarters, thank you for the kudos, but you did the work!

There are lots of fantastic games out there. Perhaps next time (I'm sure this won't be your last!) you should try a Magic Screen game - the improved documentation in the late 50s and early 60s makes working on them a breeze, especially if you've already worked on an earlier game or two. It's really incredible to me that for all the titles produced, there is something to like about them all.

#1006 6 years ago

Yes - all Bingo's are cool.

Everyone should own one or at least get the chance to play one at some point.

I think with a little instruction and some tutoring anybody that hasn't been exposed to a Bingo will really enjoy playing one.
I bet you'll hook some new people on Bingo's at York. Or at the very least expand understanding and unravel the mystery of why people in the know enjoy these games so much. There are so many pin players that might walk right by these games and not realize the fun they are missing.

#1007 6 years ago

Testing like crazy. A few thousand plays on the meter testing lifter, extra ball, special game, etc functionality on every game. When testing using my methodology, I've managed to shake out several small bugs. Nothing terrible, but this game is going to be as rock solid as I can make it.

70-odd games tested today, another 60-some for tomorrow and Wednesday.

#1008 6 years ago

Spent lunchtime working through the 'M' games - still fixing small bugs as I see them. It's always incredible to me that such things can persist for such a long time...

Anyway, the two biggest problems I've found: portioning Extra Balls on the Miss America series seems wrong - I can't get it to step past step 1 on the unit.

and

Mississippi Showboat's complicated lifter routine for sixth ball is now messed up and integrated to the normal lifter flow. Will address both of these ASAP.

Tonight I plan to test as many more games as I can. Still have 51 left, but I'll need to retest each of the 5 games with issues.

Working my way through the list!

#1009 6 years ago

Found my issue on miss America series. Portioning was taking into account the difficult 'eye of the needle' required for multi steps only, even for single steps. Fixed.

Mississippi showboat has had it's lifter routines adjusted so that the base lifting stops at ball 5. Ball returns will continue to kick it off for ball six. Will have to do a lot of testing to figure out if that's working appropriately, but I've got the bones of a solution in place.

#1010 6 years ago

Hey - it's been a while, but it's time for another episode of 'Nick can't design a bingo better than Don Hooker'!

Today's episode, Magic Number and Double Double selection...

Instead of tripping a relay to spin and find the number/cards... I add them to a list. But I wasn't double-checking the list if you manage to return the first ball back to the trough! Fixed.

Other bugs... Miss America '57 -only- scores on 6-1 when Magic Line A in the third position (both sixes on main card). It shouldn't.

Miss America Deluxe wasn't scoring on red letter games - fixed.

Parade wasn't lighting the spotted number at the correct time when stepping the Magic Squares unit. Fixed.

Lite-a-name in early games used the ball return to light 1/3 of the name. Depending on the game, it would light that during startup... whoops!

Playtime was not scoring in yellow properly. Fixed. Was detecting it as the wrong color.

Pretty minor stuff. All fixed, except for the Miss A '57 bug... which is being pretty stubborn.

#1011 6 years ago

Wow, that miss America bug took all evening to resolve. It turned out to be a lot more complex than expected.

The issue was one of rivets. I have a really tight little function that counts an ordered sequence, but it ignores (rightfully) the same number listed right beside itself. Well, in this one circumstance, I want that.

I have to add an override, which I did, but it only worked one way. To fix, I had to check the rivet row on the search disc that is currently being hit. Tested all four miss Americas eight ways from Sunday and all are good now.

#1012 6 years ago

Oh! Forgot to mention! Last night I finally got to try the ball return feature from United on Nevada! It rarely, rarely lights (you can pump $100 in on one game and it won't light), but I got a really rare run to the top on the feature. Had diamond diagonals lit, 3 out of four corners, and still couldn't put together a winner.

On that game (and a couple others) with the feature lit, if you don't score, you can return -all- of the balls back to play (once). A REALLY powerful feature, and United's answer to Bally's Odd/Even ball return.

It was really breathtaking to use that feature and watch it work for the first time in the physical game. I then managed to get 4 out of 5 in a column... *sigh*

Haha! I got stuck playing Nevada a few more times after that.

#1013 6 years ago

Lots of Multi news tonight, but first thing's first: I recorded a new episode where I talk about this year's prizes for 4 or 5 in a line on any machine in Bingo Row - drumroll please -

IMG_20170920_220502_231 (resized).jpgIMG_20170920_220502_231 (resized).jpg

It is one of two beautifully illustrated key fobs by the bingo pinball illustrative genius, otherwise known as comics artist Ryan Claytor! I've commissioned a lot of bingo pinball artwork from him over the past few years, and I love every bit of it.

These pieces are particularly gorgeous. Come play any of the 138 games in the Multi, or pick one of your favorites from the other games available and show me what you've got! Only takes a 4 in a row to win!

Name every card type when you win for a hearty handshake and my congratulations.

#1014 6 years ago

Other news, my ODD button arrived today - some touchups needed, will handle tomorrow and install. Very excited!

I had a small window of time to test the remaining games on my list. I finished all of them! They all work properly!!!! (mostly)

Some issues found, some fixed.

Four slightly larger issues that couldn't be fixed right there:
1) Golden Gate/Silver Sails shows the Golden Game odds on the left side, but step #5 didn't step the Golden Game odds. Gotta recheck that that's right. The game does a sanity check when it starts the GG and it auto-fixed. Just have to test some more to find the bug.
2) Golden Gate/Silver Sails pulses the shutter motor - it dumps the balls, but will not remain open. Dangerous - motor can bind if a ball gets stuck mid-fall. This is a must fix. Testing will be fun...
3) Ball return on ball #6 or 7 may or may not relift itself, depending on the game. Extra ball lifting logic has separate overrides for ball #5 and #8, but 6,7 also apparently need that. I'll look into it, but testing will be pretty tough with the time left. Override button will lift properly, so you're not out the ball.
4) Sun Valley scored a 4 or 5 in a line in green when it should have been 3... gotta test that with lower odds. It kept moving higher beyond 300 and I killed it. This happens if the replay counter unit for green is too small. There are a lot of similarities with failure conditions of the Multi vs. a real deal. Kinda neat! More likely, though, all those moving numbers have to be hand-coded for each position... tough to get right, but scoring on other Squares games works properly. Showtime, Cypress Gardens, and Playtime all need review, though.

#2 and 4 MUST be fixed before York. Others not so much, but I know how I'm going to fix #3. #1 should be really easy.

Mississippi Showboat testing went very well, by the way. I set it up to work how I -think- the real deal works. You cannot lift ball #6 until all five balls have settled. Pressing the R button will lift ball 6 if qualified. The game keeps track of if you've won using ball 6 vs the prior 5 and will score appropriately. I think I've more closely matched the intent of the score/instruction card now, and it's a lot more efficient.

#1016 6 years ago

God, Nick. I hope you're having help to identify these bugs. I think you've probably played more bingo than I have in 40 years. Is your technique improving? Can't wait to catch up again.

#1017 6 years ago
Quoted from okorange:

God, Nick. I hope you're having help to identify these bugs.

Just determination to make it incredible.

I am playing the games a lot rougher than I normally do, to try to force weird conditions. Thankfully, almost all of the problems are pretty minor. The scoring bugs are a bit irritating, but there's not many of those.

Tonight's work is Sun Valley and porting fixes from Golden Gate to Silver Sails.

One week left!

#1018 6 years ago
Quoted from okorange:

Is your technique improving?

Of course not! I did loosen the tilt a fraction (per your and everyone's recommendations), and have been bumping from the footrail. I switch back and forth as needed, and find that I make more small wins more frequently than I did using a pure siderail approach. For big wins, I still use the siderails as I don't have nuance from the footrail.

The extra tilt space really helps, but I think I play in my normal (small) tilt area, mostly. I very rarely tilted before, and now I almost never do. All that training has paid off! I quit the games after verifying function, and my wife has been really really sweet to hear the sound of the replay register going off constantly, along with the various motor noises.

I've been practicing everyone's various techniques, trying to find my own style. It's incredible how varied the play styles are for these games. When you don't have a standardized form of control, I guess that's how it works - evolutionary.

#1019 6 years ago

Hey, you know all those problems I mentioned? All fixed. It turns out that if you look at the features lit, if you suspect a scoring problem, they tend to explain themselves.

Issue chalked up to bedtime for the kids and 480 replays awarded... Had to kill it.

I have confirmed that Sun Valley/Beach Time/etc. are correct.

Silver Sails and Golden Gate now engage the start relay, which changes the way that additional coin entry works and the shutter. We'll see if it's right.

Only thing left is the relifting of extra balls six and seven. Override works. I may let it go. More physical work to do.

#1020 6 years ago

Is there anything harder to test than the Gate feature, when you want it to light? No, I don't think so...

Haha! My shutter changes worked perfectly.

#1021 6 years ago
Quoted from bingopodcast:

I recorded a new episode where I talk about this year's prizes for 4 or 5 in a line on any machine in Bingo Row - drumroll please -

Reminds me that I need to head over and practice. That would look good on my keychain

#1022 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

That would look good on my keychain

Absolutely. It looks good on any keychain. You know, I'll need a hand next Wednesday... only loading two this year! And for once I wised up and took the day off of work, too! Picking up the rental on Tuesday.

#1023 6 years ago

Figured out my lifter change -will- work. Working on porting that to everything, then have to retest, quickly.

#1024 6 years ago

OK, lifter works, a small addition has been added and tested in every game with extra balls. Unfortunately, it introduced yet another bug with ball 4 hitting the ball return (it won't auto re-lift).

I'm scared to make many more tweaks before the show - it requires so much testing...

I received the ODD button tonight, and repainted the red. Popped it into the blank space, but I have to disassemble the drawer/lockbar to install!

Will do that this weekend.

#1025 6 years ago

I may be too tired to understand why that failure is happening noted above.

My code has a few separate checks (and I've mentioned that this is really complex and nuanced previously - well, here's an example)...

1) Is it in game start mode? Are all of the trough switches closed? If so, lift a ball, otherwise, skip and try again when a ball hits trough 8.
2) Is the game in progress? If so, is trough 4 open? (Normally Closed switch). If so, lift a ball, assuming the shooter lane is clear and gate is closed.
3) Is 5 ball game over? If so, lift another ball -only- if the extra ball unit is at the appropriate position for the game and the ball count (that passed through the gate) is correct. Ex: Six passed through the gate with none returned? It will not lift EB #1 (you already got it). Basically a failsafe.
4) Is game in progress with variable 'returned' set to True? This gets set with a ball touching trough switch #8, which happens after it hits the ball return hole, but only if the ball count is at 5. Only fool around with re-lifting if the ball count seen is 4,5,6, or 7 (remember the game decrements the ball count when it hits trough 8). Dependent on game and # of EBs.

So - - - - I see one option. I can set 'returned' to True one ball earlier, and then set my return portion of the method to work with a ball count of 3 or more.

This -should- work. Will require retesting all the games again.

Alternatively, I could figure out why, with the ball count decremented and the trough switches engaged as they are, the game decides not to function. I suspect that trough4 is registering as closed and so it gives up. Meaning, a minor trough switch adjustment is all that's needed. OR I may be forgetting that I am checking for trough 4 when trough 3 is really the switch that I need to focus on for ball returns................

Any thoughts are appreciated. I am planning to test out my idea above (beside So) and see what happens on one game. Altering each should not introduce more bugs, but I struggle to remember the reason I unset 'returned' on earlier balls... there was a reason, and it just happened last night! I may need to sleep more.

#1026 6 years ago

Of course I can't let this go.

Been mulling it about, and I think my current logic is fairly bulletproof. Any changes I make (like the proposed above) could cause a second ball to be loaded in the shooter lane.

Got an idea, though - what if... I added a check to the method when trough4 is hit specifically. Currently there are multiple things that call the check_lifter_status() method - trough8, the ball gate switch, extra ball unit stepping, etc. What if I just add one more check to trough4?

I -think- that would correct the issue? I don't think there would be a timing concern there. I'll add it to Acapulco and see what happens (first game alphabetically with extra balls). I have to add a check for tilt and startup status as those can't impact the other lifting routines.

Nuance. Complexity. Why did I change this in the first place?

Sorry for talking to myself here. If anyone has any thoughts, I am happy to entertain them.

#1027 6 years ago

Alright, final thought on the matter (yeah, right!) -

There -must- be some kind of timing-related bug. I was only able to produce the issue twice out of 95 games last night.

I thought about calling on trough4, but the potential for introducing a double-lift bug is too high.

Instead, I'll see what the game sees by just echoing some stuff around the area where it should be focused and see what happens.

#1028 6 years ago

OK... more thinking out loud... what if a slow rolling ball hits trough 8, decrements the counter, ball in shooter lane. It was previously ball 4, now ball 3.

The lane ball is shot, becomes ball 4. There are four balls in the trough.... it should really trigger based on the gate opening, and there being four balls in the trough.

But if the ball is moving slowly enough, the gate is triggered and the game doesn't realize that it needs to check back to see.

Perhaps that is what is happening. I should probably leave it alone for the show. Lifter override works perfectly fine in this scenario.

#1029 6 years ago

Welllllll....

Can't reproduce the bug. At all. Just works properly.

Ok!! Problem solved. Haha!

Installed the odd button and adjusted the switches of second bar to ensure everything still works. Odd button works great and now........... I'm done with code stuff! Everything left is cleaning the playfield again (multiple hundreds of games have gone through).

Over 10000 coins/plays since last cleaning a couple weeks ago...

IMG_20170922_200815_218 (resized).jpgIMG_20170922_200815_218 (resized).jpg

#1030 6 years ago

Cleaned the playfield, turned off free play and had a blast playing a few coin games. I haven't run coins through since near the beginning of the project. Fun to just play and not worry (much) about anything.

I am so excited to share this with everyone next week!

#1031 6 years ago

WONDERFUL !

#1032 6 years ago

Total Nuclear Annihilation, another custom game, which is actually being produced by Spooky Pinball, will also be at York, along with its designer Scott Danesi.

Looking forward to meeting Scott and playing his game.

Also, Tom C and Mike W's retheme of another game to the never-produced Bally 'Sea Nymph' will be present. Tom and Mike do a great job with these games, previously making a version of another never-produced game, 'Aloha'.

York is a quiet show, and these kinds of things can kind of fly under the radar. Be sure to try them all (after spending some time on the Multi, of course)!

Few more days!!

#1033 6 years ago

Is there a list of the bingo pinball machines that will be on Bingo Row this year and who is bring what?

#1034 6 years ago

Me -Multi and Gay Time
Jeffrey - night club, sea island
Bingo Butch and Mike are bringing a couple, but I can't find the titles right now
Chad and Len are planning on bringing one or two (can't find those either right now, but they were planning on two or three, including one very unusual game). Good bet is Beach Club and/or Miss America. Third, if coming, will be a surprise.
Jim H. - planning on two games, a Keeney Venus and a Miss Universe or 20 holer.

Looks like 11, but I'm certain I've forgotten some. I'm much less organized than previous years, but there should not be any duplicates.

Will your beautiful Coney Island make the trip?

#1035 6 years ago

Installed the odd button and adjusted the switches of second bar to ensure everything still works. Odd button works great and now...........

Looks great!

Me -Multi and Gay Time

See you Wednesday for truck loading! I need to make one more shot at 4 in a row...

#1036 6 years ago

You're the best @zimjoe! I'll see you on Wednesday!

1 week later
#1037 6 years ago

The Multi-Bingo got played almost constantly at the White Rose Gameroom Show in York, PA this past weekend. Held up wonderfully!

1 week later
#1038 6 years ago

Big thanks to zimjoe DennisDodel RyanClaytor @pinballmuggle okorange JonRobinette and everyone who helped with the game or helped get it ready for the show. Anyone who stopped to play it or talk with me about it, I truly appreciate it.

Those couple that found bugs - I will absolutely have them fixed for next year. Luckily there were other games to play.

I am extremely excited to have had such a great showing. Thank you all again. For those interested in full scale manufacture, we can all dream. Thank you for your interest.

I am working on Robo-Frenzy, the new scratch-built EM arcade game (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-em-arcade-game), but I haven't forgotten what remains to be done on the Multi. Namely:

1) Replace or create score/instruction cards for several United games. I was lucky to be able to visit the largest United bingo collector after York and photographed several of the cards needed. Unfortunately, some of the cards were missing or damaged, but I can add those to the various online repositories and recreate them at some point.
2) Fix bugs - there were two main bugs encountered at York - Miss America Deluxe would not pay a second red letter game. I'm not sure if this was a display bug? The game might not have qualified the red letter game on game #2, which would explain it not paying. Lamp remained lit. Ballerina actually threw to tilt then crashed to desktop on collect. That particular game has been full of intermittent bugs since I wrote it. I'll comb through all the payout routines and see where I made a stupid mistake.
3) Write all coin flash animations.
4) Push code publicly. I've made hundreds of changes if not thousands since the last public sync. Tons of bugs and cleanup. I need to re-sync again, but this will wait until I finish coin flash and have the games in near-final state.
5) Finish wiring alternate playfields and test code for each. Push changes to public repo. #4 and 5 may swap.

And then it's just carting it around for people to play! I plan to attend multiple shows over the next few years with the game.

#1039 6 years ago

2 weeks later
#1040 6 years ago

Work has been proceeding, albeit slowly. I purchased and received a 'card' style playfield from a Twin Joker. Now I can add another four games, three of which are novelty, but one pays replays! I am looking forward to getting those implemented. That will bring the total games up to 142. I'm not in a big hurry to get those programmed, I am trying to work on my other scratch build game. But the thoughts keep coming.

I learned a ton from my time up in PA that I need to incorporate into the game, and of course, the coin flash for the majority of games remains to be programmed.

I am also still looking for the following playfields/hardware:

a) Hi-Fi underplayfield/cabinet hardware for the bump feature
b) Bally Tahiti playfield with ball return hardware
c) Bally one ball horse race playfield. Preferably a late model like Turf King or similar. I'd love to start adding these games.
d) Payout tube as used on one ball games from Bally. All associated hardware needed.
e) Ball return hardware (motor and shutter) for Galaxy (should be the same as Tahiti.) If someone happens to have a couple of parts Tahiti playfields, lemme know.
f) Lower ball return board for Shoot a Line. I will fabricate something, but balls in holes on the bottom edges can fall into the cab using a standard ball return board.

If you happen to run across any of those, I am happy to pay for shipping (and the part, of course).

I was initially thinking of building a separate cabinet for my one ball project, but I think I may combine them to save costs. I have a good set of buttons for a late model one ball. I could add to a separate drawer (just pull the plug and insert into second drawer) or something similar.

The only problem with playing the one balls in a bingo cabinet is that you can really move a bingo cab. Changes the feel of the gameplay, and probably not for the better. You'd get a lot more action as the ball travels, and at the end of the day it might not make a difference in the amount of payout, but for a skilled player, it could add up quickly.

Max payouts on the horse games are pretty low, typically. And with no ball return, they are extremely unforgiving.

I'm thinking that I could build a payout drawer, seated within the button drawer, to handle the payout games. May be pie in the sky as space is at a premium within the cab. I would have to downsize the coin box, most likely. Payout tube feeding is really the issue - I may have to manually load.

I am always 100% open to other people's views on the matter, though!

#1041 6 years ago

. I purchased and received a 'card' style playfield from a Twin Joker.

Now you can implement Dead Man's Hand.

#1042 6 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Now you can implement Dead Man's Hand.

I saw that game and I wondered what the point is since it doesn't have a backbox to score on. Gotta increase those odds and pump nickles until the features all align correctly.

It does look nice and it has people excited about going flipper-less. Technically I know nothing about the game, but I have been waiting to ask Nick what his thoughts are

The only problem with playing the one balls in a bingo cabinet is that you can really move a bingo cab.

I have never heard anyone complain that a bingo is too light

#1043 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

I have never heard anyone complain that a bingo is too light

LOL

2 months later
#1044 6 years ago

Wow, I had forgotten to sync my public repository before York, and have been knee deep in other projects since York.

Tonight, I sat down to perhaps write some code(?), and ended up resyncing my game files with the public repository.

This includes tons and tons and TONS of fixes and tweaking from before York, as well as all of the true bingos from all the manufacturers, aside from the rumored "Apollo Ball".

I am working now on the 'card' bingos ("Hi Hand", "Twin Joker", "Joker Wild" and "Yukon"). These are all novelty games except for Yukon.

I am still on the lookout for the underside of a Galaxy playfield (including ball return and unique shutter board), Bally Tahiti playfield, and a late one ball playfield (Turf King or similar game with four bumpers). I also need a Hi-Fi shuffle mechanism if anyone has one thumping around...

#1045 6 years ago

I am still on the lookout for the underside of a Galaxy playfield (including ball return and unique shutter board), Bally Tahiti playfield, and a late one ball playfield (Turf King or similar game with four bumpers). I also need a Hi-Fi shuffle mechanism if anyone has one thumping around...

Bump for these hail mary's. Good luck, Nick!!!

#1046 6 years ago

Thanks Ryan!

I wrote the first of the four card themed games last night, but have not yet tested it or positioned the lit cards. That will hopefully come tonight!

I started with Williams Hi-Hand, and built off of the foundation from Broadway '51.

Single 'card' layout with no scoring - just light up the cards.

#1047 6 years ago

Hi-Hand is done! Straightforward and direct - make the best poker hand from 25 playfield holes corresponding to 9/10/J/Q/K/A from all four suits as well as the Joker.

#1048 6 years ago

Back at it!

#1049 6 years ago

...and I also finished the vastly, vastly different Joker Wild! It's actually the same game as Hi-Hand, but made by Bally 13 years later. I am curious why this was made - there are almost no parts that you could use in a normal bingo, right down to the ball sensor strips (completely different in these card games).

I get that you could run these where bingos were illegal and people could wager against each other or the bar could offer incentives for the best hand... but I am honestly surprised that there was enough interest in these games to produce two from each manufacturer.

I'm saving my personal favorite for last, though. Tonight, I plan to work on Twin Joker. This is a unique card bingo in that one quarter buys you and a buddy a game. Drop the coin to start the game, shoot 5 balls, then press the green button to drop the balls and start round 2. I have to add in-game ball-return logic. Will operate in a completely different fashion than Palm Springs, so will see if I can reuse code or not!

The real game trips relays for first player to retain lighting. I may or may not have to do that in order to efficiently retain player 1 lighting. There are ways around it, but are they convoluted enough that I don't want to fool with them?

#1050 6 years ago

Drop the coin to start the game, shoot 5 balls, then press the green button to drop the balls and start round 2. I have to add in-game ball-return logic. Will operate in a completely different fashion than Palm Springs, so will see if I can reuse code or not!

Wow, you have jumped into the deep end! Looks like I will have to schedule a bingo night to come see the newest incarnation.

I'm pretty sure everyone following this thread has seen the multi-bingo in person, but it is amazing. So much coding; so little sleep.

Thanks for the update.

There are 1,298 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 26.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multi-bingo-machine/page/21 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.